Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

On 12/25/2021 at 4:50 PM, Lagie said:

Yes. Last year people were sharing their glysteres in various decor here.

Thank you, Lagie. I need to unlock them; missed it last year!

On 12/27/2021 at 9:31 AM, Moranna said:

I'm working on a group that has 3 of each Glysteres.  The changes are in progress, so you may want to wait until they're done. https://dragcave.net/group/184957

That sounds great. Thank you!

18 hours ago, Dinala1641882 said:

This page should have enough for all of them. Most people aren't changing them but some will not be the color listed.

All right. I've gone through them and made sure that they are correct as of right now.

Wonderful. I really appreciate this. Will look at them.

For anyone who want to view a neglected egg

It's at s2 right now, I imagine it would hatch real soon

15 minutes edit: I took it out of all hatcheries and it looks like the egg is still holding on! At s3 now.

45 minutes edit: it hatched! removing link then

Edited by Moriaty

Alright, the page now has hatchlings on it. Enough to unlock the sprite.

Also I have links for a bunch of this years eggs if anyone still needs that unlocked.

On 12/27/2021 at 9:31 AM, Moranna said:

I'm working on a group that has 3 of each Glysteres.  The changes are in progress, so you may want to wait until they're done. https://dragcave.net/group/184957

Sorry it took a while, but my group is now set with 3 of each color.  I do not plan to change them again. :)

I'd love to unlock the Blancblack egg in the Encyclopedia so that I can buy one in the market, but the observing function doesn't seem to work the same with Blancblack as with others... Who has Blancblack eggs on their scroll that I can try and add to my Observed list? Thanks in advance ☺️

Oops, got distracted by cats & let the AR go a bit too long😅.  Don't worry, they're warded!

Yellow Sapphire eggs for your Encyclopedia needs. A little less than 5 hours to hatching -

Hatched!

Edited by Sunrunner

For anyone needing to view a neglected egg

https://dragcave.net/view/Z2aUa

I removed it from every hatchery so...it should stay an egg for a bit hopefully?

I'm adding it back to hatcheries because I'm going to bed and I don't want it to die lol 

Edited by Moriaty

Couple more Yellow Sapphire eggs for Encyclopedia needs, under 5 & 10 hours until hatching, respectively -
Hatched!

Edited by Sunrunner

Fresh nakkie Luminae (light and dark), corporeal Celestials, Glowy Aeons, and some not-so-fresh zappy Bolts in this group.

22 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Fresh nakkie Luminae (light and dark), corporeal Celestials, Glowy Aeons, and some not-so-fresh zappy Bolts in this group.

Thanks,  HeatherMarie! Finally got the naked dark lumina sprites!

Yellow sapphire egg with 19 hours from the time of the post to hatching (or unless I get desperate for egg slots before then).   eTFsb

All of my Bolts (except two) have been used to Stun recently, so if you need to view glowy Bolts before the glow wears off, head on over to my scroll which is alphabetical by breed, so on page 2.