Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

I had a yellow sapphire egg but it was sick when it turned yellow. So despite having a yellow sapphire egg my encyclopedia hasn't unlocked the egg sprite. Is it because it was sick? I had it unfogged for a time thinking that might be the issue.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, titinian.masquarade said:

I had a yellow sapphire egg but it was sick when it turned yellow. So despite having a yellow sapphire egg my encyclopedia hasn't unlocked the egg sprite. Is it because it was sick? I had it unfogged for a time thinking that might be the issue.

If it was blue when you got it, it was counted as blue for encyclopedia.  Here's a yellow sapphire egg on my scroll to look at. 67CNM - hatches in 10 hours.

edit:

Have another sapphire egg that turned yellow though it is sick currently.  Due to hatch in 18 hours, I don't think this thread will generate too many more views but if I see a large uptick I will be fogging it.  BeEap

Edited by Dracaena

2 hours ago, Dracaena said:

If it was blue when you got it, it was counted as blue for encyclopedia.  Here's a yellow sapphire egg on my scroll to look at. 67CNM - hatches in 10 hours.

That's a pain. Thank you so much!

My Aeon girl is glowing again:

vRwS8

Edited by Chorsana

Question, is it appropriate to post Sapphire eggs here you're attempting to turn INTO yellows? Or are we only allowed to post Sapphires that are already yellows? And if it's not allowed is there a better place to do that? Also my current method of getting tons of views has just been to put the egg into a TON of click sites. Is there a better method? I am a Sapphire noob!

1 hour ago, thrtrickie said:

Question, is it appropriate to post Sapphire eggs here you're attempting to turn INTO yellows? Or are we only allowed to post Sapphires that are already yellows? And if it's not allowed is there a better place to do that? Also my current method of getting tons of views has just been to put the egg into a TON of click sites. Is there a better method? I am a Sapphire noob!

When it comes to making yellow Sapphires I almost always use the autorefresher here, it has to be used carefully so the egg doesn't get sick from too many views too fast but it can really help give the stats a boost when used for a few minutes at a time. That combined with using multiple hatcheries is a good way to get it to turn yellow without necessarily getting it sick. I think if the egg is relatively close to the threshold for yellows it would be okay to post it here saying that, so people could have a heads-up.

24 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

When it comes to making yellow Sapphires I almost always use the autorefresher here, it has to be used carefully so the egg doesn't get sick from too many views too fast but it can really help give the stats a boost when used for a few minutes at a time. That combined with using multiple hatcheries is a good way to get it to turn yellow without necessarily getting it sick. I think if the egg is relatively close to the threshold for yellows it would be okay to post it here saying that, so people could have a heads-up.

What's the usual threshold for them turning yellow?

8 minutes ago, thrtrickie said:

What's the usual threshold for them turning yellow?

About 4,000+ views.

Sapphire wiki page

To become the yellow variant, the egg or hatchling must receive a high number of views, in excess of 4,000 overall views; the exact threshold may vary.

They can also change as a hatchling which can make it easier to get without it getting sick.

I tend to have to watch my sapphires to make sure they stay blue and I only use 3 hatchery sites.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Paintra's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet
Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

Edited by Dinala1641882

25 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

About 4,000+ views.

Sapphire wiki page

They can also change as a hatchling which can make it easier to get without it getting sick.

I tend to have to watch my sapphires to make sure they stay blue and I only use 3 hatchery sites.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Paintra's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet
Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

Thank you so much!

My new release dragons are on the first page of my scroll for anyone wanting to go and click. :)