Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

☆ G I F T I N G

user posted image

(picked up this cutie at the ap, miracle how i got it since i missed it when i first tried to click!

anyway, click for pretty checker)

♪ R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

Please influence correctly (or have a reliable person influence it for you)

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread.

I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Offered smile.gif

Leaving: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Okay someone made an offer on my Tri-horn wyvern but I'm not seeing a post here telling me they are trying to get it, nor offering anything to the thread.. I can't accept it until I know who you are and can confirm you have also given back to the thread. I know I didn't say that in instructions, but it's pretty common knowledge to do so.. =x

Offered smile.gif

Just thought you'd want to know I already offered on that silver you offered on. In case you wanted to offer on something else instead. smile.gif

Also LEAVING another one: 5th gen shimmer. You must leave something for the thread to get it. Enjoy, CornSerpent!

Edited by harlequinraven

Got impatient and just let them have it. I haven't gotten to give a dragon to anyone in too long.. =(

Leaving a new egg:

A Sunsong from a failed Sunsong/Gold Tinsel spiral but I think it still looks rather pretty.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. I like to give things away but I do want to see people giving something if they take something please. ^-^

Just thought you'd want to know I already offered on that silver you offered on. In case you wanted to offer on something else instead. smile.gif

Also LEAVING another one: 5th gen shimmer. You must leave something for the thread to get it.

Offered for the Shimmer!

LEAVING: 4th EG PB Geode from all Stones - Just noticed it has a "Z" code! - Found a home with olympe!

Offer dummy and please leave something for the thread. I will check before I accept.

Edited by WWECornSerpent

Taking: Nothing

Leaving:

user posted image 3rd gen with famous grandparents and a nice code Found a home with F.ury!

user posted image 3rd gen with a nice little surprise in the lineage Found a home with Tawanda001! (if it doesn't cooperate, those two are regular breeder so it shouldn't be too much trouble to come up with a new nebula eggy, just let me know!)

user posted image 3rd gen with a unique holiday checker Found a home with Cookiezi!

user posted image 4th gen with famous ancestors Found a home with F.ury!

user posted image 4th gen with shiny ancestors

Please don't take to trade away, I don't care about biting or trying to neglect or zombie, please do name them. And please leave something for the thread, I am extending the trusting spirit of the thread by leaving them in one ways, don't let me down! biggrin.giftongue.gif

Edited by Wanderer

Leaving: Nice find from the AP. It's an even 3G Royal Crimson egg from a perfect checker of male Royal Crimsons and female Silvers. All dragons in the lineage are named. I am currently out of available magi dragons so if you would like this egg, please PM me a two-way trade link and offer a dummy. I will offer my egg once I see that you have posted and left something for this thread.

Edit: Took Wanderer's pygmy egg and white egg. Awesome lineages! *drools*

Also Leaving: Another great AP find. This one has a funny code and is an even 3G Trihorn Wyvern hatchling from a perfect checker of male Trihorns and female Silvers. I influenced it to be male to continue the checker but it's still ungendered right now. If it ends up going against the influence, you can always regift it to the thread (or freeze if you don't want it as an adult). smile.gif Again, I am currently out of available magi dragons so if you would like this hatchling, please PM me a two-way trade link and offer a dummy. I will offer my hatchling once I see that you have posted and left something for this thread.

Edited by F.ury

★ T A K I N G

Leaving:

user posted image 3rd gen with famous grandparents and a nice code Found a home with F.ury!

user posted image 3rd gen with a nice little surprise in the lineage

user posted image 3rd gen with a unique holiday checker

Please don't take to trade away, I don't care about biting or trying to neglect or zombie, please do name them. And please leave something for the thread, I am extending the trusting spirit of the thread by leaving them in one ways, don't let me down! biggrin.giftongue.gif

The really pretty Daydream <3

Will take good care of it!

☆ L E A V I N G

Left a checkered Silver at the top of this page.

Edited by Cookiezi

Leaving:

user posted image 3rd gen with a nice little surprise in the lineage

user posted image 3rd gen with a unique holiday checker

I took the lovely nebbie TY (plz, plz, plz color right, LOL)

left a horse ^

but might be able to find another pretty to give too

how about a nice shiny!

Edited by Tawanda001

Took this beauty. Thank you very much. biggrin.gif

Leaving a 2nd Gen Lindwurm egg (Green Father, Purple Mother) Claim egg here!

As always, please be kind and offer an egg for the thread if you take. smile.gif

Taking: opal

Leaving: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! -- this 2g Avatarfail hatchie someone might find useful (uninfluenced)

Leaving:

user posted image 2nd gen from wise parents

user posted image 2nd gen for a Lord of the Rings fan

user posted image 3rd gen with alternative ancestors Found a home with natayah! *waves* Hi natayah! biggrin.gif

user posted image pretty 5th gen for a Doctor Who fan

I took the lovely nebbie TY (plz, plz, plz color right, LOL)

left a horse ^

but might be able to find another pretty to give too

how about a nice shiny!

If it doesn't cooperate, those two are regular breeder so it shouldn't be too much trouble to come up with a new nebula eggy, just let me know! smile.gif

TY for the offer

I'm probably going to let my daughter hatch it for me as I haven't been able to get anything but greens from purples in many many months! Maybe she'll have better luck, fingers crossed!!!

laugh.gif I've been having that problem with a specific lineage! All the other Nebbies color fine, but my blasted Romanov line refuses to do what I want! Just let me know if you need a replacement smile.gif

Took: White Egg

Leaving:

1. 4GE White Egg Perfect Checker of White Male x Snow Angel with all 4 Spriters Alts in Base & all 3 Varieties in rest of Checker: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Just couldn't leave this one, so pretty! Guess we swapped Whites. xd.png

Edited by Wanderer

If it doesn't cooperate, those two are regular breeder so it shouldn't be too much trouble to come up with a new nebula eggy, just let me know! smile.gif

TY for the offer

I'm probably going to let my daughter hatch it for me as I haven't been able to get anything but greens from purples in many many months! Maybe she'll have better luck, fingers crossed!!!

messy, messy tan ridgie freeze fodder!

user posted image 2nd gen from wise parents

user posted image 2nd gen for a Lord of the Rings fan

user posted image 3rd gen with alternative ancestors

user posted image pretty 5th gen for a Doctor Who fan

laugh.gif I've been having that problem with a specific lineage! All the other Nebbies color fine, but my blasted Romanov line refuses to do what I want! Just let me know if you need a replacement smile.gif

Leaving:

1. 4GE White Egg Perfect Checker of White Male x Snow Angel with all 4 Spriters Alts in Base & all 3 Varieties in rest of Checker: - GONE - Enjoy - Thanks for giving it a great home!

2. 6GE Perfect Thuwed Only Outer Arc WaterHorse Egg Church of St TJ Line: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by natayah

It's starting to become apparent to me that no one seems to want to take anything unless they can just grab it so I guess I'm just gonna throw the frostbite onto a one-way and see how quickly it goes at that point.

I just want to do some gifting, and it seems that people here are either extremely selfless in not wanting to take anything, or selfish in not wanting to have to offer something back for something they take.. I can't really tell which it is.

I'm thinking this may be the only way anyone may take something from me. My poor magi's are on gifting backload and are itching to do some teleporting.

So save my poor magis from their agony and take an egg! This egg is even incuhatchable. Maybe I'm just impatient, I just like to see lots of eggs go out to the lots of the cool people in this thread. ^-^''

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I'm not even gonna get mad if it's taken without giving back, I'll just cover it with my next grab or breeding. But, I would prefer it if whoever takes it is nice and still gives back to the thread. =D

Leaving:

1. 4GE White Egg Perfect Checker of White Male x Snow Angel with all 4 Spriters Alts in Base & all 3 Varieties in rest of Checker: - GONE - Enjoy - Thanks for giving it a great home!

2. 6GE Perfect Thuwed Only Outer Arc WaterHorse Egg Church of St TJ Line: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Took this. I'll post what I'm leaving in a bit, after I finish looking.