Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: A great AP find for Halloween lineage fans. It's a low time (4 days 9 hours) 2G Tri-Horn Wyvern egg from male Black Marrow and female Tri-Horn Wyvern. It's on a one way transfer so please make sure to leave something for the thread if you take it.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/8d245308de144...8c8c4fe540f8eeb Gone to ewi122!

Edited by F.ury

Taking: Offered on Shimmer smile.gif

Leaving: PB Pink 2G smile.gifLineage

Daughter grabbed this for me since I egg locked for the next hour... left a couple of CB hatchies this morning smile.gif

Taking:

Nothing at the moment

Leaving:

2 CB hatchlings!  Gone already!!!  Awarded to Yunako  Enjoy!!

Leaving: A great AP find for Halloween lineage fans. It's a low time (4 days 9 hours)

Took this, thank you so much, I'm trying my best to build a proper base for my first Halloween here on DC, it is super hard, so this egg is a big help smile.gif

Leaving: these two hatchies, will try to leave something cooler when one of my eggs comes off from cooldown. One-way, but please treat them kindly

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

ewi122  Posted on Sep 30 2014, 01:16 PM

Leaving: these two hatchies, will try to leave something cooler when one of my eggs comes off from cooldown. One-way, but please treat them kindly

Claimed! Thank you

Leaving this 4th Gen Pink with a very interesting lineage

Gone to Mystikees

Edited by Merlot

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: Rock Shimmerkin, offer a dummy. No harming, please name. After 8 hours and no offers, I decided to keep it. Going to try to breed something else for the thread.

Edited by EclipseDraculine

Taken!

For all that Golden Wyverns are considered Rares on the wiki, I find I can't get rid of the eggs to save my life. o_0 Probably will just breed them on demand in the future, if there ever is any demand.

In the meantime, here's an egg. Purebred from CB parents. One-way, please be kind to it.

Pick it up here!

[edit] Picked up egg from this post. Thank you!

Edited by danaseilhan

For all that Golden Wyverns are considered Rares on the wiki, I find I can't get rid of the eggs to save my life.  o_0  Probably will just breed them on demand in the future, if there ever is any demand.

In the meantime, here's an egg.  Purebred from CB parents.  One-way, please be kind to it.

Pick it up here!

[edit] Picked up egg from this post.  Thank you!

Taking: the GW

Leaving: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! -- 3g PB green opal -- gone to AmDrag123 -- hope you will leave something for the thread!

Edited by hamsterwoman

Taken! smile.gif

Leaving gold hatchie. Please do not abandon or kill. Vamping, neglecting and freezing is fine. You do not have to name it.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/7d64c3e31398d...5b320cd47efc53a

Offered. Here's an Autumn egg.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

No vampire attempts, zombie fodder, trade offers, abandoning, killing, releasing, etc. It's on two-way so I can track it and make sure it's okay. happy.gif

Edited by KittyHawkMC

QUOTE (Tecca @ Sep 29 2014, 08:10 PM)

Leaving: 5th gen Silver Tinsel, even from Shimmers & Spriter's alt

Offer a dummy please, and leave something for the thread. smile.gif

Still available. smile.gif

Offered on this.

Edit: Thanks, Tecca!

Leaving: a child of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn. 6th gen EG, historical names in entire lineage. Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread, please. First to offer and post gets it.

You know the drill.

Edited by catstaff

Taking: Nothing right now, maybe the coming days.

Leaving: Two  silvers.

Taking: took one of the silvers

Leaving: will breed something once my current offer to the thread (PB opal) is claimed or my next egg hatches, whichever comes first

Edited by hamsterwoman

Taking: Nothing right now, maybe the coming days.

Leaving: Two   silvers.

I've glommed the 'silvers' one - it's GORGEuss!! Thanks a lot! Of to try and breed something better than this BSA PINKxSilvers

claimed!

ETA: OR better than this HELLFIRExSilvers

TaDAHHHH! 3gen Green Copper - no evil actions of any kind, keep it and name it.

claimed!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Taking: nothing yet

Leaving: this little fella

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! GONE to Soruc, enjoy smile.gif

Don't harm, don't trade, be nice to it and so on. Offer a dummy and leave something here, or at least promise to do so.

Edited by ewi122