TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Aww, if only I liked dorsals enough to want to have like 1000 on my scroll.

At least they'll be in the Alpine less thanks to those hatchers.

Whenever there's a common water-type dragon thing though, I'll definitely want a notice.

I love those blue dragons.

Edited by Dannywolf

As Jumbofluff said, it's an annual contest to collect a specific breed in exchange for Holly dragons once Christmas comes around once more. At this point I except that the Dorswall will make frequent appearances, maybe even weekly ones if that particular breeder mass-breeds as often as possible.

Missed the Dorsal Wall. I don't have any free slots right now so I guess it doesn't matter but there's still a few Dorsals out and about.

Once I get more Guardians I should do this.

Mass breedings are likely to get you shouted out of existence.

Sounds like the best reason for massbreeding.

I'd like to see them try.

I've tried mass breeding in the past, but it just doesn't work for me, because while I have a ton of dragons.... They are almost all CBs and I don't have huge numbers of specific breeds. I just have a lot of each breed.

I don't mind walls, if they are nicely lineaged. The messy walls tend to stick around and can be a big problem.

Cheers!

C4.

Sounds like the best reason for massbreeding.

I'd like to see them try.

lol. Actually, the walls of certain commons are rather fun, when they're nicely bred. I picked up 4 purebred even gen magi the other day, all incuhatchable.

I think anyone trying to organize a mass breed between many players would not be well received, but a couple or three users breeding a scroll full of nice commons at once seems to be fine.

I've picked up some of 42's mints on occasion. They're pretty nice, especially when he breeds them to fall into the AP on St. Patrick's Day. (I usually pick up something green on that day and mints are a favorite for it.)

I don't know what would happen if I bred all my stripes at once, but that might be entertaining. That's probably the only common I have enough of to possibly make a wall (if they give enough eggs). I have enough of a couple others that combined they might fill the place. Hmm.

Walls of eggs? I can finally make a Burrito Kingd- *shot for not having anything to do with eggs -cough- third word -cough-*

Wall of Flesh Red eggs, that would be awesome.

Who's been breeding Dorsals? tongue.gif

It is still the Holly Contest dragon. Expect Dorswalls until late November/early December.

I like to "mass breed" my shimmers and tinsels and drop the eggs. I'll do it with my longer lineaged silvers and golds at the same time (but all clean lineages), too. Because who doesn't like finding something shiny in the AP? smile.gif

Last week I bred quite a few Pinks and Reds and dropped them In the AP knowing that this week we'd have need for them with the Halloweens being able to breed Halloween dragons. I'm hoping that starts tonight smile.gif

I'll do the same thing 2 weeks before Christmas.

Wall of Waters? I would never spam you guys with it.

It's not fair to people trying to catch other breeds, and there are always a ton of waters in the AP anyway. Where do you think my army came from to begin with? laugh.gif

I just bred a bunch of my Reds. If anyone gets an egg and its parents are "I ate Mothra" and "Godzilla's podiatrist" then you got one of mine xd.png

I breed my dragons randomly then drop them off the AP. I do it randomly when I'm bored, or when I feel like it. :3

Once I have two pages full of reds I will be mass breeding. I can't promise pretty lineages but I have to say I keep Reds for their incubates and not their lineages.

A wall of cassares is probably me getting fail after fail in my black x cassare checker lineage. xd.png Cassares seem to really override the blacks in the lineage.

I need to get around to massbreeding my CB luminas again. I wonder how large of a wall over 300 will make.