TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I keep seeing tons of neotropical eggs in the AP lately. I can barely see anything interesting with so many of them in there.

I bred my 196 olives to the AP today. Only 5 breedings didn't give me an egg.

I just bred a total of 27 Prize dragons to the AP, and 32 fails to go along with it xd.png 1 gold shimmer, 8 silver shimmers, 4 bronze shimmers, 5 gold tinsels, 4 silver tinsels, and 5 bronze tinsels.

I've done this with Nebula dragons and night/day glory drakes. I think they are very pretty dragons, and gorgeous eggs.

I've seen the page full of whites and dorsals before. It's kind of fun, but my first thought was that the person breeding the dorsals was just looking for red alts and kept breeding and disposing all the purple ones.

I do sometimes breed some messy prize lines just to leave a prize egg on the AP for people, and I see what people have been saying about them being finicky breeders. I think I bred close to 15 or 20 pairs yesterday and only got about 3 or 4 eggs.

It would be nice to get a page of trio eggs for people to grab. *considers plot to get a bunch of DC Forum Members together to mass breed Trio Eggs for AP*

Breeding a slew of BSAs now. Check the page in 2 days for reds, pinks, purples and a few greens.

Edit: Also some Magi, Nebula, and a few other things that got mixed in there as a result of offspring favoring the OTHER parent. Grr...

Edited by Blueocean

*cough* i bred "some" crimsons to the ap yesterday. and will continue to do so, to help a fellow prize owner. smile.gif

--- eta ---

oh, and I just did another massbreed - 11 Blusangs, 7 Ices from my Azure Project and 36 Avatars from my blue project. not as many as crimsons, but maybe the AP will be a little blue.

Edited by whitebaron

I'm doing a 10th Gen PB Red breeding project. The reds all have Fiendfyre as their surname.

As soon as I get all the eggs I need I'm going to be creating red walls in the AP. biggrin.gif

Although at the moment I can only breed four of the CB pairs and two of the 2G Pairs I will slowly but surely get up to breeding 256 eggs to the AP when I have all the 2G Reds I need. *Evil Grin.*

So look forward to grabbing lots of Fiendfyres in the future. I hope to have enough to make a wall on St George's Day. If not I'll come looking for co-conspirators. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cireth

I bred my 196 olives to the AP today. Only 5 breedings didn't give me an egg.

Oh... Then it was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XDDDD

I'm doing a 10th Gen PB Red breeding project. The reds all have Fiendfyre as their surname.

As soon as I get all the eggs I need I'm going to be creating red walls in the AP. biggrin.gif

Although at the moment I can only breed four of the CB pairs and two of the 2G Pairs I will slowly but surely get up to breeding 256 eggs to the AP when I have all the 2G Reds I need. *Evil Grin.*

So look forward to grabbing lots of Fiendfyres in the future. I hope to have enough to make a wall on St George's Day. If not I'll come looking for co-conspirators. biggrin.gif

I'll help, I have a decent number of reds, though honestly most of my pairings are 2g-2g, so the babies are 3g. Breeding would have to be early the 21st of April, right?

IKR! Blusangs... I need them so badly.

I've picked up all of my prizes (well, I bred one or two) from the AP, and some of them have quite nice lineages.

I can understand why people abandon them; forgetting they're egglocked and breeding. I've done that with my Olive/Whiptail spiral before, more than once.

Some also purposely abandon them to share the love. Saves Magis wink.gif

Brutes everywhere. It's kinda magnificent, if I'm totally honest.

lol I went to the AP and all but 3 were brute eggs...SO MANY BRUTES

lol I went to the AP and all but 3 were brute eggs...SO MANY BRUTES

Yeah, it is currently Brute city!! Poor little Tropical...

user posted imageLinky

I'll help, I have a decent number of reds, though honestly most of my pairings are 2g-2g, so the babies are 3g. Breeding would have to be early the 21st of April, right?

Yep. I think so. Roughly anyway depending on what time the eggs have on them.

Some also purposely abandon them to share the love. Saves Magis wink.gif

I love mass breeding my scroll to the AP from time to time just because. Not everything on my scroll is pretty, but I have a few treasures that I love to gift. happy.gif

I realized I was missing all three stages of frozen hatchlings for the brutes, so I picked up three. Thanks to the person who bred them, they had a significant time shaved off of them

Brute wall in the AP. Who's been breeding those?

I... might be somewhat responsible.

Just finished a block of my massive Brute lineage and decided to breed all its ancestors for kicks and giggles. I meant to mass breed my scroll, but kind of ran out of steam when I got to the Brutes.

Still think I might need to organize an Ides of March Brute Breeding. just for fun.

Still think I might need to organize an Ides of March Brute Breeding. just for fun.

oh my god

I just bred my 200 olives to the AP. Finished at 6:30pm EST, Your welcome.