TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Reds would be useful. smile.gif

I'm holding off from my attempt at a guardian wall. I kind of need more CBs and don't want to skew the ratios until I'm done. xd.png

Let me know when you go to start, and I'll help you build your guardian wall.

I'm holding off from my attempt at a guardian wall. I kind of need more CBs and don't want to skew the ratios until I'm done. xd.png

Actually, I was thinking of breeding all of my reds earlier. I'm only holding off until I can rename them and remember which ones have nice lineages and which ones....well...don't. ^^;

What I like to breed to the AP every one in a while are my coastal drakes, my black dragons, my Trihorns and sometimes my trios.

a few hundred commons do not change the ratios at all. else, with my many massbreeds of royal crimsons, they'd be rare already...

I need to collect myself an army of Teimarrs and Cassares. I have a lot but not nearly enough for an army yet. I can't even properly block the AP!

Though.... I might have enough Sunstones / Moonstones to block the AP for a short time, 50 ish of each....

Cheers!

C4.

Still no Nhio massbreeding? *hopefully looking*

BAE.

BY THE END OF THE YEAR, I WILL MASSBREED NHIOS. I PROMISE. I will achieve that! I SWEAR ON THE NAME OF JUNIOR THE INDIGO SNAKE, MAY HE REST IN PEACE!!!

Like, seriously. By 2016 I'm gonna have a whooole lot of Nhios, I'm sure you'll get a massbreed before you know it.

Edited by igloo9201

No idea who mass breeds the pygmies, but  the other posters covered the royal crimsons and mints. I rarely mass breed anymore. I did breed some summers to the AP though for people looking to complete their summer sets before the seasonal change.

I breed my pygmies quite often together wink.gif

ETA: Just for fun, I bred about 40 pygmy eggs for the AP today

Edited by Zeldarax

I may or may not have just bred an assorted ~10 2nd gen eggs from my alt Desipises to the AP.

I may or may not have just bred an assorted ~10 2nd gen eggs from my alt Desipises to the AP.

O.O

*rushes to AP to comb!*

Wow, that was insanely nice of you - if you did it of course ;p

Okay, I *might* have gone through all your Desipis' and noted down all the eggs that have 0 views.

And I made a top out of it too.

Now I should calculate if I'll actually be awake and around to catch any of them...

*crosses fingers AP will stay at current time because current time is perfect hunting time I think.

Edited by Sany

Eventually going to do a bundvine massbreed for alters (Bundvine= Blacks, Undines, Vines) but atm, i found an Olive wall. rrats is the breeder.

Found 2 of them (before I got locked haha), including a Canopy, I love that pairing! Thanks again for doing this, Pie! wub.gif

And I missed them all due to being stuck in traffic sad.gif

edit: Thank you Sany for sharing the love wub.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Congrats to those who got Pie's babies. I got tired of searching and went to bed.

In other news, I bred 25 2nd gen stripes from holiday mates to the AP (they are all colors!).

There might be a few Reds the next days. Nothing too messy this time from me.

If the AP is ever filled with Dorsals, it's because Dorsals are the chosen species for this year's Holly Contest. People make Dorswalls to help others out.

Ummm...huh?

I have no idea what this means.

What Holly contest?

Holly contest is where who ever gets the most of a certain breed gets some hollies... Or something like that.

I just saw a lot of dorsals in the AP...

Ummm...huh?

I have no idea what this means.

What Holly contest?

The Holly Contest gives Holly dragons to the people who collect the most of the chosen breed each year. In 2014 the breed was Dorsals, so people bred lots of them in order to help others get more, often resulting in a wall of Dorsal eggs in the AP.

The Holly Contest gives Holly dragons to the people who collect the most of the chosen breed each year. In 2014 the breed was Dorsals, so people bred lots of them in order to help others get more, often resulting in a wall of Dorsal eggs in the AP.

Thanks, I had never heard of this before.

Now I will know for the future (if I remember.)

Since this year is the Flamingo's I wont be doing it, cause I do not like those ones and have been avoiding getting any on my scroll.

But it's good to know for next year!

Edited by Malic