TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

I got all of mine in the 5-Minute drops. Turning of images helps a lot with refreshing the page faster.

Good luck hunting and keep an eye on the department thread - lots of people are dropping eggs there for free.

How do you turn off the images? It used to be possible to do that...but at least I can't seem to find that option anymore now...

Anyway, managed to catch two eggs from the Volcano so far..no others yet.

Just woke up and checked to see gendered hatchlings... the darker ones look like they've been dipped in chocolate, haha. I like the dark red ones the best so far, though the red-purple aren't too bad either; while I am glad to see more orange dragons in the Cave I'm not a fan of the color itself. laugh.gif

Alright legit I would click an egg and the page would take forever to load, and there would be two of the new releases next to each other, and so while the page was loading I spazz clicked both of them.

Both circumstances deemed successful

Missed a CB Copper while looking for these things

New Releases are about the only time I see CB rares

Edited by arya10

Missed a CB Copper while looking for these things

New Releases are about the only time I see CB rares

Ditto... I saw a CB Silver for the first time today. Didn't get it, even though it was what I was looking for in the first place... dry.gif And I got stuck with a missclick egg for my trouble.

These new eggs seem like they'll be common to moderately uncommon once things settle down, somewhat like the Undines I'd guess. I'm not too worried about having trouble catching them later, and I consider it quite a steal that I managed to trade two of them for a CB Summer this late in the season.

It would by my luck that I would try to wait for later and they'd end up as rares.

Well, I at least caught two of each and hope they'll gender right, so I'll have some pairs in case they end up rare and/or extremely popular.

Ditto... I saw a CB Silver for the first time today. Didn't get it, even though it was what I was looking for in the first place... dry.gif And I got stuck with a missclick egg for my trouble.

These new eggs seem like they'll be common to moderately uncommon once things settle down, somewhat like the Undines I'd guess. I'm not too worried about having trouble catching them later, and I consider it quite a steal that I managed to trade two of them for a CB Summer this late in the season.

To me it seems like they're gonna be rare or so. 99% of what I see in the biomes are older eggs. And the release started less than a day ago. Undines were everywhere for days after their release...

Oh good, the purple and red gendered hatchies are easier to tell apart. Now begins the long wait for adults.

Missed the initial release but, within about an hour, I had two of each biome. smile.gif I always go for the 5-minute-drops, since it's more likely for me to be able to snatch something there than at the full hour one. Considering my awful internet connection, I'm always surprised when I *do* manage to grab the new ones. ^___^

They look really gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing the adults! Thanks for this new release! smile.gif

Wow i was late for this o3o found several odd looking eggs in the click sites and was like "what o3o?" so i looked and sure enough, new release. I'm so slow o3o *laggy hunting for the alpine egg*

I liked the orange hatchling the best when they weren't gendered, but now that they are gendered, I like the pinkish one the best. Of course, they are all cute! I love the contrast of the darker shades on their feet.

Edited by Jazeki

My favorite so far is the more reddish one. The pink one is a tad too pink for my taste, I was hoping for more of a more purple color to be honest.

Edited by Nectaris

Oh man! completely missed this release. X3 sucks too since I've got eggs I can't let go right now. Loving what I'm seeing from the new release so far though! Can't wait to get catching!

Edited by andromedagalaxia

I love the wine colored/pinkish ones! That is such a pretty color... wub.gif

Edited by Allspice

have 2 of the alpine and volcane and 1 coast. feeling pretty good considering i just noticed this update not even an hour ago xd.png love the red ones the best :3 thanks for pretty dragons TJ! (tho still no pygmys >.>)

Are the new eggs still around in coast and alpine?

I ask cause I only see them in volcano.

I missed the event yesterday so I try to get the new eggs now.

Thanks in advance for answering me. smile.gif

Are the new eggs still around in coast and alpine?

I ask cause I only see them in volcano.

I missed the event yesterday so I try to get the new eggs now.

Thanks in advance for answering me. smile.gif

They should be! People have been reporting that they're dropping way less in the biomes already though...

lol taken me 2 days now to get 1 Alpine and 2 Volcano's. I am still hunting though cause I need Alpine and 2 Coast

Thank you TJ and TheCompleteAnimorph for the drops and new eggs I really really really like the pink one best so far but the others I like too.

Edit for spelling

Edited by Merlot