cattygal210

The Lab

Phill didn't take orders very well and he sat beside Sierra examining to see if she was getting better or if he would have to do things his way and find a hospital to get her blood. He was in pain but he was not going to let himself be pulled away unless he saw improvement in Sierra.

She had 75% of her blood back in her system. The pink had returned to her cheeks but she lay still and wasn't coming to.

(I'm gonna call it a night. Keep rp'ing, I'll be back in the morning)

Kitty grinned sadistically. "You think I'm going back to that place? I'd rather die. But, unfortunately for you, I have no plans to die today." She said, morping into a tiger and slamming her paw into the man's chest, sending him flying backwards. She roared a challenge, circling the girl on the bike. Let's rip her head off! Or tear out her throat! Her tiger roared inside of her. Kitty snarled at the girl. Bring it on, sweetheart. She thought to herself.

((Was my post ignored? All the reactions I see were to Catty's posts. Y'know, three pages later.

Thanks for replying, Star.))

Eyes narrowed beneath her helmet, Nova slowly pulled it off her head. So they wanted a fight? She didn't exactly want bloodshed, but that wasn't her choice. Do understand that in the instant you touch me I can sap your life-force dry. In other words, I can kill you with not much more than contact. Her gaze flitted to the dark figure that was sent flying. Poor Jet, the helpless sap always got thrown around. Not like it bothered him. Nova was nearly positive that the man had been totally desensitized to pain. We came here to talk you back. Where are you going to go from here? How are you going to get food and shelter, let alone warmth and clean clothing? And even if you have all those things, you can't run from them. They always catch up. Always. Take a page out of my book and go back.

Kein was flying everywhere trying to find kitty. After about five minutes he found her and Nova. He did not know what to do, but he could tell this was someone not to take likely. Kein saw the man lying on the ground, wanting to help but he could have been an enemy. Kein landed so that both Nova and Kitty could see him. A tear ran down his cheek, if she knew what just happened.

"Kitty enough, I know you want to have fun... but I need you to come back. Things have transpired that... it hurts me to speak about." Kein said with sorrow and pain in his words.

"If you come after us, I will put this way, there will be nothing but a crater to remember you." kein said with murderous intent as his flames consumed him. this time it was flames of pure crimson red. For reflected his will to protect and his will to kill.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

((Uh...I don't really know. Jet and Nova showed up to help Nea round up the runners, but some broke off and ran. That's all I'm sure of.))

((Well recap is totally in order. So we made away from the lab and to my safe house. Where Sierra was kidnapped by Axel. Kitty is combat against Nova. My character lost all control and became a mindless dragon to save Sierra with the help of Zombie and Phil. Axel took some of Sierra's blood cause he needed GX930 or 390. To become even more powerful. Kein lost it and started going on a rampage. Thanks to Phil he woke and took them to a new safe house. Far away into the mountains where literally no one can find them. He took some blood and put into Sierra who is improving after losing so much blood. Kein went to search for kitty and found her with Nova. Did i miss anything or say anything wrong))

(yes you and phil are at the cave, along with Sierra. Shadow is Nova where Kitty is or is she attacking someone else)

He paced the cave his feet hitting the ground hard " Alright so what now that ass has her blood!"he said pointing to Sierra "and is basically going to be unstoppable how are ganna live now."he said finally sitting down on the floor pulling his finger out"out and can some one hand me some medical box or something."he started hyper ventilating or what looked like it since ever thing that transpired today caught up with him how many people do you think we killed today?"he said sighing.

Name: Alexander Cairn

Nickname: N/A

For/Against Dark Legion: Neutral, not to say he likes the DL

Powers/Special Abilities: Nigh Omnipotence (He does not have full control of it yet.)

History: Willingly volunteering for the "program" after seeing the advertisements claiming a new future for humanity, he was a relatively well behaved test subject. His original abilities were simple telekinesis and telepathy, however an accident occurred and they began to increase exponentially, eventually vaporizing 20 of the research team as well as turning most of the lab equipment to salt. He was kept in singular confinement for most of the time afterward.

Personality: He tends to keep to himself, sometimes to the point of seeming antisocial. This behavior is to prevent himself from accidentally using his abilities in a fit of emotion.

Other:

Looks: He has messy brown hair and unusual grey eyes, which upon close examination seem to lack pupils, instead having a weird void filled with swirling shapes and colors. There is a metal socket on the back of his head and in the middle of his spine, these were part of how the scientists were able to contain his abilities.

Kitty drooped a little at the fact that she wouldn't be taking anyone's head off today. She changed back to human form so that she could respond to Kein. "Fine. And by the way, princess -" She said, turning back to Nova "- You wouldn't have time to kill me. You'd already be dead." Her voice was cold. "Now, if you'll excuse us, we have places to go and people to see. So see ya' later, cupcake." Kitty snickered. "Well, actually, probably not." She shrugged. "Small loss."

You seem to underestimate how strong I am. All Celine did was put down the kickstand of her motorcycle, and stood. Her eyes flickered to Kein, and her gaze remained calm. You seem to forget that fire isn't more than kinetic energy. You're not a threat to me. The woman scowled after speaking, and paused to pull her helmet off. She could fry the two alive. Leave lifeless husks behind where runners had once been. But that wasn't her job. Just go back. I don't want to fight today.

Kein looked at her, if she only knew.

"Nice to see you again Nova. What has been 13 years to this day. Anyway I had no intention of fighting. Just wanted to show my power like the old days when we were kids. You were the only one i talked when i was back at the legion. Thank you Nova." Kein said as he bowed to an friend.

((1. you could have found Nova after searching. 2. go back to the little girl 3.you felt something worng and needed to go to headquarters cause Axel was injured. Just some ideas that i thought of.))

Kitty smiled largely. "As much as I'd love to stay and chat, we really must be going. C'mon, Kein." She said, shooting high into the air. She circled slowly, waiting.

((Well, Nea could help Jet [who's sorta beaten down after Kitty threw him]. Jet's probably a little ball of tears. Jus' sayin'.

Or he could go after the group in the cave.))

Scowling, Nova's hands slowly curled into fists. He had gotten bigger. Older. Like her. They'd both changed. A fourteen-year-old able to kill with a touch. Whatever contact she had with others as a girl was minimal. Whatever little time she had spent with Kein was blurry. Then you know the right choice. You know what running did to me. Go back. Before you get you and everyone else killed. Any childhood memories she harbored wouldn't keep her from doing her job. She had things she needed to do too.

((Making another character.

Name: Rebecca Waltz

Nickname: Siren

For/Against Dark Legion: She doesn't know

Powers/Special Abilities:

• water breathing

• super-sonic screams

• hydrokenesis

History: Rebecca was raised in the lab, like the majority of the mutants. She's had limited contact with others, being completely water-bound.

Personality: A life of tests and tortures has made her a little more than skittish. Because of this, she is selectively mute and doesn't talk. She gestures occasionally, but not much more.

Other: Rebecca

Looks: Tail ))

Edited by shadow_claw

" Also forgot my past that i told you. More importantly you forgot the future they we had thought. One were we could all be free, and live our lives. That is all we want. Let us go please, my friend." Kein said to Nova as he dropped to his knees.

"I know what it did to you and what it has turned me into. Yet we all have a choice. I choose mine that day, and today that all i want is to live my life the way i wanted. Not scientists telling me what to do. Please Nova i beg you, just let us go." Kein said as tears over took him. Kein was worried about Sierra and wanted to be at her side.

"Plus i have something now worth living for, please Nova. Find it in your heart to let us go!!!" exclaimed kein still in tears.

(( So we made away from the lab and to my safe house. Where Sierra was kidnapped by Axel. Kitty is combat against Nova. My character lost all control and became a mindless dragon to save Sierra with the help of Zombie and Phil. Axel took some of Sierra's blood cause he needed GX930 or 390. To become even more powerful. Kein lost it and started going on a rampage. Thanks to Phil he woke and took them to a new safe house. Far away into the mountains where literally no one can find them. He took some blood and put into Sierra who is improving after losing so much blood. Kein went to search for kitty and found her with Nova. Did i miss anything or say anything wrong))