cattygal210

The Lab

((Near Nova where my old safe house was not the new one))

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Phill sighed tossing a medical supply box over to zombie as he made sure sierra was breathing properly. He looked over at zombie and shook his head "we will live by doing what we need to to survive, we will have to hide and change hiding spots whenever we think they are near us. as far as people killed that is irrelevant really, i do not see them as people anymore. They have killed as well multiple times on purpose and accidental not to mention all of the lives that they ruined."

"Ya your probably right."he sighed sewing his finger back on getting up and walking out of the cave sitting down on the edge looking down into the mountains trying to think of his life before but it was all a blurr all he remembered was he had siblings and his name which he hardly used anymore anyways everyone knew him as zombie and he liked it that way. He walked back in and looked a phill " well how is she doing?"he asked looking for some ammo for his guns.

Sierra lay bundled in the blankets that Kein had wrapped her in. It was the only thing keeping up her body temperature. Her body was there, but it was as if her spirit was not.

Kein began to slowly stand up, his tears still running down his face. He looked at Nova, awaiting her answer.

((Room for one more? c smile.gif)

Name: Starla Luisant'

Nickname: Starla

For/Against Dark Legion: for

Powers/Special Abilities: Wavelength manipulation

History: Got poked n prodded for a bit by evil scientists before escaping and forming all girls rock band. Turns out she didn't particularly care for either.

Personality: let's not get hasty here, you'd better buy her dinner first

Other:

Looks:Perpetually colorblind

Edited by ChildeRolande

Name: Penelope Marek

Nickname: Poppy

For/Against Dark Legion: the people who pay her rent

Powers/Special Abilities:

Narcoleptic evocation

dreamwalk

History: Escaped before the facility burned down(?). It's pretty hard to catch someone when no one is awake to see her. She has been drifting around and scooping up any stray escapees she comes across. Her powers are ideal in tracking and catching experiments.

Personality: you'll see

Other: in somnis veritas

Looks:poppy

It was all skill that allowed Nea to find the preliminary safe house. Of course, he had no idea why he had taken so much time trying to follow the tracks down the road even after they disappeared for some time but it felt important. As if it was his sole duty in life. And now that he was watching the altercation from nearby, he wasn't feeling as set on his goals. What was it he was supposed to do? There was clearly a fight and it seemed emotional but he did not feel anything. What was he supposed to do? Silently, he stepped forward, moving towards the man laying nearby. Perhaps it would be someone he knew who could tell him what to do.

As soon as there were footsteps nearby, Jet's eyes cracked open. He originally thought it'd be best to play dead so the big tiger'd be happy ('cause why else would she have swatted at him like that?), but different footsteps made him break his act. Crimson eyes welled up with tears at the nearby shouting. Instantly did he curl back up into a ball and squeeze his eyes shut.

Yeah, well I grew up! Can't you see that there's no way any of us can be normal?! They know everything about us, Kein! Living a life where you do nothing but run will kill everyone you love! As her anger rose, the air seemed to vibrate around the group. Making her upset was a mistake not many outside of the labs knew.

Make her stoooppp... Jet's high-pitched whine was hardly audible over Celine's infuriated words. She was dangerous, and Jet knew it. Her anger led to...things. Bad things. Bad things Jet didn't want to see again.

((Hey pad, can Siren live with Poppy? Since Siren's water-bound, she'd need a solid home. ))

Edited by shadow_claw

((Name: Logan Shade

Nickname:

For/Against Dark Legion: Against

Powers/Special Abilities:

- Able to blend in with the shadows if he stays still

- Can raise the dead and control them

- Can control the shadows

- Can teleport

History: Logan was a runaway that got taken by the Legion. He escaped about a year ago by raising an undead army and fighting his way out.

Personality:

- quiet

- cunning

- sarcastic

- reserved

- kinda creepy

Other: He prefers the dark. He really likes black trenchcoats.

Looks: Picture

Got one more for me smile.gif ))

Edited by polaristar

"Nova..." Kein looked at her as he knew she was troubled. kein made up his mind, and that meant he had to reveal something to her. Kein ran to her and hugged.

"You are my best friend Nova please understand the truth, look deeper in the Legion. They have what we all seek." Kein said with truth in his words.

With great speed he flew towards Kitty. They made there way back to the mountain base. Kein explained everything to Kitty as to what happened while she was gone.

Kein ran to Sierra's side, and saw her improvement. He knew something was wrong with her.

Kitty landed outside the cave, slipping inside. Sierra... that was the girl that had told the group to stop the car earlier. Kitty hoped she was ok. She kinda liked her. The rest of the group wasn't bad either. "Will she be alright?" Kitty asked no one in particular.

Phill wasn't sure how sierra was really it seemed like her body was alive but noone was in it. He shook her a little testing to see if she would wake up and be herself or if she wouldn't. He Was still sore but his leg was stitched up now and he was just unsure of what to do about her.

((This is where I draw the line, HellFire. What you did right there is called godmodding. You can have Kein swing to knock her out, but It's my job to post my character's reaction. I'd really appreciate it if you edited.

Thanks in advance happy.gif))

(((By all means Shadow. How would that work though? swimming pool out back? regular dips in the bathtub? Waterfront retail?))

(((Can she survive outside of water at all?)))

((edited it and my bad, just letting all know this my first time doing a role play on a forums my bad))

Nea crouched down beside the man, observing him briefly before standing upright again. His expression did not change very much as he aimed a light kick at the man's side. Turning his head, he noticed the other man fleeing, leaving only a few of them including the man he had aimed a kick at. Who were all of these people?

((@Padfoot, she can, but she prefers the water because her tail is permanent. She has hydrokenesis, so she sometimes moves a big blob of water around if she feels like moving around. And personally, I like the idea of a waterfront home [or maybe one of those upright showers with glass doors that've been hot-glued into waterproofiness tongue.gif]

@HellFire: Don't worry about it. Learning is part of the fun. I'm not mad, just be sure to watch out for that kinda thing.))

Blinking a few times, the tension in the air began to fade. She didn't have the heart to take him out. Maybe if she just...I'm sorry. Physical contact was all she needed. That was all she needed to sap energy from him. But...she didn't feel right in doing so. You get a day. A day to run. And then I'll chase after you. If I had a choice...I wouldn't. But we both know how all this ends. Upon being released, Celine turned towards her motorcycle. So get lost. Before everybody else notices I come back empty-handed. As the group ran, Nova's chilling gaze flickered to Nea. He looked...different than the last time they had spoken. Like something had happened. What do you want, N? If you're gonna go after them, go ahead. We're already gonna get beaten when we go back even if you manage to snag one of them.

With a small whimper, Jet climbed to his feet. He rubbed his side half-heartedly where he had been kicked. That was so mean...why would he do that? Almost instantly did he tear up again. I-I'm sorry...I shoulda caught them, shouldn't I? Nea was a true work of perfection when it came to mental tinkering. Most ended up like Jet. Or like Nova. Broken. Faulty in ways. Nea was...well, perfect. A perfect soldier.

Edited by shadow_claw

"We don't know yet she might be in a coma from blood loss time will tell though."he said reloading his guns after he found the ammo stash and walking into the room with kitty and phill " Hey man you felling alright now you took a beating out there and kitty...that's your name right what did you do with those lab rats you led away you seemed a little to happy when you left?"he said grinning at her.

Edited by Kirito

Caught them? Caught who? Probably the ones who caused the explosion he had followed. He looked down at the boy, his head cocking slightly to the side before his entire body turned. Stiff movements seemed characteristic of Nea, as if he had trouble moving his head without moving his chest as well. This man didn't seem familiar to him, leaving his memory still blank. He'd have to try to find his memory a different way. Maybe the runners would know since something told him to give chase. "Which way did they go?" He asked, his entire body turning back to Jet.

Kein standing right next to her thought about what he could do. After thinking abit he figured it out. She had locked herself in her mind, hoping that he was right. Kein started to feel really weak he knew Nova stole some of his energy. Kein smiled, for he knew the old Nova was still in there. He just hoped that she took what he said to heart. Kein mind now turned to Sierra, he took her hand. kein gently put his mouth next to her ear and whispered.

"Sierra please come back, I need you more than ever. Sierra...I love you, whatever is holding you break it. Please... come back." Kein said with words of love and truth. Whether he right or wrong he had to try. His heart told him to say those things.

He put her hand back on the table. He began to weep, as he stood. One of his tears hit her hand. All he knew he could now is wait. For once in his life, he felt so helpless and so powerless.

Sierra was having a near death experience. She started having flashbacks and remembering her past. She did have a family. Her mom was a doctor, her dad was pharmacist, and she even had a little brother named Max. And then she remembered who Axel was. He was the oldest of them. He wanted to follow in dad's footsteps and become a pharmacist. But he then learned of the Dark Legion and used his knowledge of chemicals for bad. As she was having these flashbacks her earthly body began twitching. Then a flash of white and her flashbacks stopped all she saw was white. And then she opened her eyes. At first it was a blur, but then she started making out figures. "Kein..?.....Kein??... she looked around frantically for him.