cattygal210

The Lab

Phill sighed in slight annoyance "do you forget ive been the one trying to get us moving?" He wanted to be safe soon.

Kein started leading them into the web of the city.

"Zombie stay close to me as possible. Never lose sight of me." said Kein looking at Phil and Zombie. He looked at Sierra clinching her hand tightly.

" Do not let go of my hand." Kein says lovingly.

He followed him into the maze of a city " Alright dude lead the way" he said as he tightens his grip on Phill "well bud looks like we're loners now."he said chuckling to himself.

They had one thing coming if they thought getting out of that car was a good idea. In an instant did Jet drop down from the sky, landing clumsily in the midst of the group. He grinned widely and waved. Hi guys! I was told to come find you! Fun, right? His wine red eyes sparkled with delight. Although Jet would never hurt a fly, his sudden appearance was always bad news. Jet never went out alone. Someone was always behind him. And, sure enough, the smooth purr of a motorcycle was followed by another figure. Nova skidded her bike to a halt and stuck one leg out to balance the now-still vehicle. Although not visible beneath the helmet, her crystal blue eues narrowed at the group.

You know you guys are going to have to go back. It was no question, it was a reality it seemed nobody but herself accepted. They would always be dragged back to the labs. This made her different to those such as the brainwashed. She had no driving force telling her what to do. She had her free will because she was already a shattered woman. Make this easy and don't make me hurt you.

Or worse Celine cringed at her own internal remarks. She hated it when she accidentally killed people. Taking life...it wasn't something one got over.

Edited by shadow_claw

Phill followed the zombie going where he was lead his steps smaller than before more planned, more careful. his movements all together were more careful and all the trackers are probably trying to find him as alone he would be the easiest to catch as before he wound up walking right back into the hands of the scientists literally, all the scientist had to do was stay deadly silent until he got in arms reach which is when phill could hear them breathing but by then it was too late. He sighed "i guess we are, but the difference is we are on the run most loners aren't"

Sierra tucked away her wings and followed the guys until they reached the house. Once there she stood outside. She looked over at Kein and said "go ahead" motioning indoors. She decided she would stay outside and catch up with her thoughts. She just needed a minute.

He laughed at that" your probably right at that."he said when they reached the base"base " nice place you got here...you didn't set any trips did you?"he asked walking up to the door leading phill up to the door as well " Alright dude were safe so I don't need to lead you anymore ya but there both right you can go in first man."

Edited by Kirito

(by the way claw but only a tiger is in front of the car the rest left it .)

Phil felt around and leaned against a sturdy part of the wall "the doors closed i'll wait until he goes in first.also i hope this isn't his actual house because they have records on all that im sure and will check for us around there though not directly in the house." He twirled the tire iron in his hand.

Kein did not want to leave her side he knew she needed a moment. Kein kissed her hand before letting go. Kein threw open the doors, and went inside.

"Lights on and weapons out in the open." Kein said as his voice echoed. Kein looked back hoping Kitty was ok.

"The kitchen is to your left and the weapons/ gear directly to your right. This is not my home anymore it is our home." said Kein as he turned around to go back outside. He saw Sierra still sitting. he did not know what she was thinking. Like they said they will not leave each others side. Kein stood right next her till she was ready to go inside.

" This was were they took me. Never thought I would here again. Like Phil i was one of the first they tested. I do not still know if I should fight them or not. But I made a promise to you all, I am not going to allow them to take you guys back. Especially you most of all." Kein said remembering his time in the legion when they tested on him. When he first saw her back at the facility, Kein wants them to be free.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

"And you medical supplies there in the weapons room right?"he said taking a right and into the room filled with weapons and awsome gear " man dude this is awsome hey Phill you want in on this?" Pulling a side arm strap and putting it on also grabbing a 45 and putting it into the holder while he grabbed some clips and and ammo box to reload them noticing some shotguns debating on wether to grab one but decided not to. After he had his fell of weapons he walked into the kitchen and set the mags and ammo box on the table sitting down and setting his arm on the table.

Sierra looked at him. "I'm always going to fight them...they did more damage then we will ever be aware of..the long, cold nights when we went hungry. The hours we spent with needles being injected in us. Not only have we been genetically mutated, but we don't even know all of our powers. We're outcasts. And not only that....they took away every memory I had.. I don't know what type of life I led before this. All I know is my name. And I'm not even sure it's my real name...the scientists at the lab calld me Sierra, but I'll never know." Getting emotional, she wiped her tears. "I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at them. But I'm glad you rescued us. You gave us all a second chance at life. We were bound to die in there had you not rescued us." She sighed and yawned, still dog tired. She looked around, admiring the outdoors that she had been locked away from for years. Then, she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head and saw the scientist from her dream standing in the distance. She gasped, "Kein, look!" She pointed to the woods. But when she looked back, he was gone. No trace. She blinked her eyes as she lowered her finger. 'Am I hallucinating..' She thought to herself. She figured it was just her tiredness. She rubbed her eyes.

Kein quickly drew his scythe, and put her behind him. When he drew his scythe, wind blew around them, due to how fast he drew it. He looked and he closed his eyes. Seeing if he could sense anyone. Around, he heard her say hallucinating. he figured it will take some time for the effects of being caged to ware off. He heard her yawn, and chuckled cause it was cute. He pick her up in bridal carry and started to walk inside.

"It's ok Sierra, we are home go ahead and sleep." Kein said then kissed her. He walked inside and saw everyone.

"Zombie bro the meds are in the weapon room as well." Kein told him laughing a bit.

Kein saw the goggles on the table on his way to the upstairs rooms. With fire coming from his fingers, he commanded the fire to give the goggles to Phil.

"Phil with your right arm reach directly in front of you." said Kein as he saw the bandages around his eyes. Began to walk upstairs , he took her to the end of the hallway and open the door by kicking it open. In the room was a bed big enough for three people. The room was filled with furniture. He walked up to the bed and gently laid her on it. He could of his coat from her, threw it on the ground. He took the covers and put them around her tucking her in. He dropped to one knee in front of the bed.

"This is my room, you are save here get some sleep. I will be up if you need anything. trust me Sierra there is need to worry about anything, nothing and I mean can get to you." he said gently to her. he removed the hair that was in front of her and took her hand till she feel asleep.

He quickly walked back to the weapons room and grabbed some needles and thread and then say back at the kitchen table seeing them down " hey Phill if you don't mind can you help me put this damn thread Into the needle."he said fumbling with it then set it down frustrated " I can sew it myself it's just the thread into needle thing I can do with one hand." While he waited for him he examined his new gun aiming it at the sink.

Sierra smied smiled, glad to be safe. She fell asleep instantly. Maybe it was because it was the first time that she wasnt sleeping in a cage. She fell asleep with trust in her new mate.

Phill reached out and grabbed the goggles. He took the bandage off letting out a yelp of surprise as even with his eyes closed it was bright. He quickly put the goggles on and adjusted them to the lighting, this allowed him to see though it did feel funny as he had never worn goggles before. He felt a sharp pain in his thigh and he lifted his shorts leg a little to reveal a deep cut and that the gauze was all bloody. "**** almost forgot that they checked if my body in this form was affected muscle wise by the wolf in me." he mumbled to himself at least that's what they told him they were doing he didn't really know. He walked into the weapons room searching for something close up something that will allow him to use his ability to see in night and eliminate people stealthily during the dark to his advantage, something he could learn to be quick with, a sword maybe or some type of bladed weapon then he saw them, ulaks and a pack that allows easy carry for them. ( http://www.screenused.com/images/riddick/riddickb_1.jpg yay more riddick refrenses and type items biggrin.gif)Along with them he picked up a PSS the silent pistol and kept that in its holder though he put that on a separate table he wasn't sure if he would need it yet. He walked back into the kitchen threading the needle for zombie dude before giving it to him.

Edited by voltage

"Thanks man your the best nice goggles by the way you look sick dude."he said putting is arm in place running the needle through his pale flesh starting with the top so it would hold it in place then started to go around it. It took him maybe ten fifteen minutes to get it done but it got finished. He flexed his arm and his wrist " man I'm good now for my gun."he loaded the mags and checked the mag in the pistol reloading it and putting it in the holder " now what to do he walked around the house for any extra rooms or maybe even a small library since he didn't sleep.

(( OMG volt if i could five you right now i totally would man OMG))

Kein smiled and kissed her. Kein started to to feel extremely tired as well, got up and got on the bed next to her. His eyes began to close, he finally felt happy for once in his life. I thought he would still be up, but weariness and tiredness took it's toll. He fell in a deep sleep.

"At least she will not be alone and i will be able to protect her since i am close to her." said Kein aloud as he fell asleep, with Sierra in his arms.

Phill nodded towards zombie and stretched "thanks these glasses help a lot." He Walked to a window opening it finally seeing the outside and during the day too, he was really excited about it. Phill honestly wasn't that tired he was asleep all day the night before and today until the fire happened. He closed the window and made himself a snack before he settled onto a couch in the living room and ate his ears listening for anything that may signal danger.

He got bored after finding nothing that he liked and wound up back in the living room finding phill there"there " hey man hope you don't mind some company it seems that the other two are asleep."he said sitting on the floor beside the couch " what happened that other girl the white tiger you think she's alright?"

Phill took another bite of his snack and gave the zombie a very stern look mumbling "she better be fine she went back to let us have time to escape." He didn't say much more on the subject though in his mind he hoped she would make it back because in all honestly he liked the presence she had cheerful happy it made him feel safer and better and the fact that she was infused with animal DNA made him feel like she could relate to his problems the animal instincts battling his mind the constant feeling of having two minds bickering and not to mention the strain of shifting after you haven't been able to in a while. Phill turned on the television and relaxed though he knew he could never truly get comfortable.

Sierra had been out for quite some time. She was having a peaceful sleep. When suddenly she was snatched from the bed. The only noise she could make was a low grunt before she was knocked out with a rag covered in chloroform. The kidnapper also put chloroform over Kein. Her kidnapper escaped and had snatched her up and left in a matter of seconds without a sound or trace. When Sierra awoke she was in a white room. Her vision blurry as she was still drugged. She tried moving but found both her hands and feet were in shackles. She tried extending her wings but when she tried she was shocked intensely. She groaned and screamed in pain. "Help!...someone help me" she said weakly. These weren't any ordinary shackles. They restricted all powers. She then heard chuckling as a man came into view. It was the man from her dream. She gasped. "Who are you??? Why did you take me here?? What do you want from me?" She trembled in fear. He smiled at her as he brushed her cheek. "Dearest Sierra, do not worry...Oh wait, you don't know who I am. Forgive me, my name is Axel. I...I am your brother." Sierras eyes widened. "What?! N-No !" She yelled enraged. He chuckled and continued. "You don't remember me but I was the one who gave you the gifts you have now. I joined the Dark Legion as soon as I could. With my major in medicines and health sciences I was accepted. You were very sick. The doctors had no known cure. I couldn't just sit back and watch you die. So in a desperate attempt to save you I gave you our newest chemical. We call it GX390. It is supposed to make you almost invincible. You can do almost anything, you wouldnt imagine possible. And just when we thought the test was a failure, you regained your health and grew wings. And you taken notice on your ability to control poison. But you are capable of more than you could ever dream. You are the only remaining test subject to carry the GX390 chemical in your body, besides me." Sierra raised her eyes in rage, "you injected your own self???? Your a monster!! Youre not my brother!" She tried fighting out of the shackles but it was no use. He continued, "and now i plan on draining your blood, of every last drop if i have to, in order to obtain the GX390 inside you. It is priceless and i will be a hero once i obtain it. " he began to grab his needles. Sierra screamed, "you wont get away with this! Kein and the others are probably already on their way. Give up now!" He then shoved a needle in her and it began to draw blood. "Nighty night sister. Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated." He said with a laugh. Her blood was being drawn fast. She began to get lightheaded. She still tried to escape but her struggles were useless. Even if she escaped, he would have to go against him, one of the most powerful beings whose powers were only matched by hers. "Please, let me go...." She muttered before her vision became a blur from bloodloss.

Phill had heard the grunt and he knew something was wrong he turned wolf letting out a long howl as he ran up the stairs seeing the girl missing. he turned human after picking up a scent of chloroform. He knew that she was captured so he started to track her immediately after knocking flame boy off the bed to try and wake him up. Phill was on the hunt immediately his whole demeanor went from shy to a hunter a predator. He picked up on sierra's scent immediately and ran at full speed towards her position his wolf form still had the goggles on but he could run faster now. Just a minute after the blood started being drawn from sierra the door was thrown open as a scientist flew at axel and phill stood there growling, he had left a trail for the others.

He jumped up after dozing off a little when phill jumped up off the couch startling him " what the heck dude what's going on?" He asked as he ran up the stairs along with him seeing the girl was gone and kline on the ground he walked up to him setting him up on the wall " hey no need to be ruff dud!"he said while he ran back out into the city. He took the opportunity to run down stairs and grabbed a shotgun slinging it on his back after he reloaded it and ran after him his zombie body was able to run far faster then a normal body due to no limiters on his body he was easily able to catch up to the wolf man pulling out his shotgun pointing it at the nearest lab rat and firing " none of you'll get out of here alive."he growled at them.

(( ROFL ))

Kein awoke not to see Sierra. he went downstairs he saw no one, but he saw blood. He went outside, to see more blood

"No PLease." said Kein his eyes were blood red. He reminded himself of the promise he had made. He remembered that moment being with her. All of sudden he started being consumed with flames. I will not lose her and them.

"They are my friends and my family. She is the one i love." Kein said with his heart. He roared loud, as he lost myself in hate and anger.

"LET THE BEAST BE UNLEASHED!!!" yelled Kein. A pillar of flame shot in the sky. Kein began to transform, into a dragon of flame. All you could see was flame, and eyes of pure hatred and blood shot. He saw a trail and followed it with great speed and as his flapped his wings. He found the building where they were at and let out a powerful roar. He landed in front of everyone.

"Oh crap not the fire again. .but it looks like the back up has come."he said firing again at one if the lab rats as they fired back he ducked behind a building for cover as the fired he waited for them to reload. He heard the falling of mags that's when he rushed them shooting two more scatter shots killing the three and hitting the other one with the barrel of his gun as he ran into the building looking for phill "Hey wolf.....sierra were are you?"he shouted reloading his shout gun as he kicked indoors as he went slinging the shotgun on his back and pulling out his 45 and shooting any lab rat he saw.

Edited by Kirito