cattygal210

The Lab

He saw the trio appear at his lab. Axel laughed maniacally. "You found me!" He said with a laugh, as if it were some kind of game. He saw Kein to be the most furious. "Oh dont tell me you have feelings for her." He smiled. "Take one move and I'll drain every last ounce out of her!"

Sierra saw her friends and lover appear just in time. "..help.." She said weakly before her vision went black as she went unconscious.

Phill wasn't able to be seen by axel for a moment or anyone for that matter he had phased through a wall, beforeaxel could blink phill was between him and seirra his fangs shown and the machine that was helping him drain her blood was unplugged "look who ever you are why can you not learn to leave us alone you guys made super humans you dont think you can detain us truly do you?"

After landing he opened eyes towards Axel. These eyes were no longer Kein's they were something more. Kein let out another powerful roar, this time this had the cry of a beast raging. Glass objects broke everywhere. He pulled out his scythe from his own flaming body. It grew to match he size. he grew with more and more hatred and anger towards Axel. His eyes rejected his murderous intent.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

He walked up to wolf and axel " Hey kline can you put out you flames for awhile we don't need a hot head we need to stay collected here were on enemy territory. "He yelled at him and put his 45 up and aimed at axel " and you..you hurt one of my friends I should kill you right now or maybe wolf can do it or we can let you burn you decide you nut bag better decide soon I don't want to be caught on your back up."he growled at him fury in undead eyes.

Edited by Kirito

Axel simply shook his head. "Oh guys. Don't you see, i gave you most of your powers. Without me, you would be nobody. I am stronger than you could ever imagine. And with this GX390, I'll be unstoppable! You guys think it was clever to destroy the lab earlier, hah, dont make me laugh. We have thousands of hidden labs all over the world, youll never truly win!" He grabbed the tube containing Sierras blood which contained the GX390. "Later boys. I have what i need." In an instant he had teleported away. He was now a block away but he had his other scientists surrounding the group now.

Phill lifted sierra and lifted her up making sure she was close so that this would work as it had only worked one time before but he looked at the other two "ill meet you guys at the safe house i'll keep her safe they wont get us now make sure you make it back." Phill held the unconscious girl to his chest and ran at the wall phasing them through it and outside it hurt him as his leg was in a bunch of pain but he didn't stop until he had found a cave, he set her down glad she didnt wake up in that as her will to stop would make her unable to phase, so would fear of colliding with the object. He sat hissing in pain as his he pulled the gauze off. He needed stitches and he knew it they must have tried to see if he would heal but it wasn't working and he was feeling the pain now.

Kein's eyes now were enraged, he lost control. Kein looked at the way Axel left and charged a powerful attack. He teleported behind them, Kein noticed this. With flames in his mouth, he turned and yet a powerful attack. Burning anything he saw as an enemy. He missed Axel, but hit his right arm. The hole was 70 yds in circumference. He started destroying everything in the room.

"Oh that's just freaking great one unstoppable godlike guy check and one at my check he's on the course to world domination isn't he?" He said checking his ammo supply " well fight or flight I'm running low on ammo and I'd rather not lose any more of my limbs I already lost a finger."he said holding it up as it wiggled. He put it in his pocket and looked at the small army.

Edited by Kirito

Sierra lay limp and unconscious.

Axel growled. "Stand down or I'll kill you Kein!!" He grabbed his arm in pain.

Phill ran back in dodging the enemy and lifting up zombie "close your eyes now and just dont think trust me understand?!" He had made sure that he had left a his shirt in the cave so he would be sure to find the cave if somehow sierra's scent was masked. He dodged around and ran in the room again.

Kein looked at Axel again let out another powerful attack this time it from his scythe, cutting anything in its path. He missed Axel by only an inch. Kein still rampaging in the room, let out a roar that was precising. Kein wa trying to regain hold, but his inner beast was to strong.

"Uh sure thing " he said closing his eyes "you know you don't have to do this right I'm pretty sure I have super speed and strength from being a zombie." He said a little agitated.

Phill once again ran right through the wall and out tossing zombie down beside sierra and stretching his leg hissing in pain. "watch her for now im gonna see if i can go get the rampaging idiot before he gets himself killed and upsets sierra." Phill wasn't really sure how he was going to go at all really but he had to try. He saw a couple soldiers coming close to the cave but phill came around a tree slicing their throats as they fell and died there. He looked at the building but he was barely 40 feet from the cave and on one knee his leg effecting his ability to do what he wanted.

When he saw Axel leave and was out of his reach his flames began to burn hotter and more ferocious. He roared in pain and agony, but he could do nothing. He was now lifeless in inside his own flames. Then he roared but this time it was the true enraged beast.

He looked down at her trying to come up with a plan he had no idea what to do " Camon wracking that undead rain of your think we can't go back to the house since they now we're that is but all those weapons. "He sighed looking back down at her noticing how beautiful she was he shook his head " NO....you can't do that no looking at other people's girl friends."he shook he's head agine and started pacing shooting everyone who came close as he heard explosions in the back of him and fire raging out " well he's lost it hasn't he what are we going to do with him..."he rubbed his palm on his face.

(Is it right to kill lab rats maybe there jus doing there jobs? And fire every were zombie us not liking this one bit)

Edited by Kirito

As Axel escaped, he knew he would meet this gang again.

Sierra, still unconscious, was now left with less than half her blood.

(Wha..?)

Phill ran in lifting up the much bigger guy barely and phasing them through a wall before setting him down he had lost most of the scientists inside since the ones in this facility didn't know about him. He led the big flame guy back to the cave and growled "she needs blood and I need stitches before I need blood too so any way we could go to a normal hospital I can pass off as human somewhat if I get a hoodie or hat. Phill was panting exhausted and in pain. "Besides you really want Sierra to see you like that when she wakes up?" As he spoke he lifted Sierra up and limped to the way out of the cave.

Kein's eyes widen grabbed his head. the flames started to not become so intense.He began to say something as that happened.

"I...will...not lose anyone!!!"exclaimed Kein as he regained control of his form.

"I do not know much longer i have, Zombie and Phil when i get to the safe house i have spare blood in the med section, there is also a button right in front of the weapon room press it. It bring out everything you need to heal her and you Phil. I am sorry but once we reach home i have no idea what might happen. Grab my shoulder both of you." Kein said in agony. He picked Sierra up gently in bridal carry

Phill grabbed hold of his shoulder leaving his shirt in the cave to throw others off his scent. He was barely standing but he had been able to get them out before anything went too wrong as far as death wise. He was in quite a bit of pain "we can't go back to that house though that is where they got us from there might be others still waiting there to get us."

Sierras skin was turning white with a hint of purple. She was getting ice cold. She was completely unaware of her what was going on

Deep down Kein knew he was right, he thought hard as where to go. Then it hit him, he ahd place up the mountains for such an a occasion. he grabbed zombie with his tail. he flew fast and quick he held Sierra close to him. Tears ran down his face, hoping that he would make it in time.

"Sierra please hold on." Kein said with such sorrow and heartache. He saw the cave he used and flew inside.

"Lights on. Phil set on the table and Zombie stitch him up." said Kein still holding Sierra. The flames and form disappeared from him. He gently set Sierra on a table. He grabbed all the blood he had, which was his. Hoping this works. He found what he needed to start putting blood into her. He started putting blood in her. All he could do not was wait. He grabbed some blankets from behind and put them on top of her. Once he finished he turned his back her and fell to the ground on his but. He began to cry, for he saw everything he did. His tears flowed down his face. Then it hit him Kitty was still out there.

"Stay here i have to go get Kitty. Keep an eye on her please." said Kein leaving in a hurry.