cattygal210

The Lab

(( @ SUP3R what is your character for or against the legion.

ANd i am sorry but the against needs some love yo. And can we not kill off characters except for Axel i want him dead as much as my own character wants him dead. I like this rp and i do not want to see anyone's characters to die. PLZ!!!))

Kitty scowled at Zombie. "Oh yeah? Well try being treated like an animal! I was given a litter box, for crying out loud. And the worst part is? They were right. I am an animal. I'm a feral. My animal insincts rule me. Try living with that." She snarled at him. She turned to Kein. "Maybe later. I'm gonna find the dude Zombie was talkin' about."

--------

Logan watched with interest. Apparently, he and this Kein dude had the same goal - the fall of the Legion. "You know..." He said, shimmering back into solid form and leaning on the wall next to the door. "You can have all the training in the world, but there's only five of you. If you want to take down the Legion, you're gonna need an army. Lucky for you, I've got one."

Kein frowned at Kitty with dissapointed, he then turned to Zombie bro.

"Want to go a round Zombie bro?" Kein asked smiling.

He laughed at that an evil grin crossing his face ignoring kein((Sorry man I had this pinned in my brain for awhile)) " poor kitty...you know I could eat you up I am a zombie and I've been craving food but not just any food I need humane flesh but you'll do. Wonder what happens if I bite you maybe you'll turn into me?"he said as Logan cam into existence beside them " Yes more fuel to add to the flame!"he waved his hands in the air as he walked into the training room"room " I don't have time for this we need to prepare. "He walked to the guns and shooting range pulling his 45 out of its holder and hanging his shotgun on the wall. He geld it up shooting 5 rounds dead center on the target.

Edited by Kirito

Kitty raised an eyebrow. "You try that and I'll rip your head off before you have time to blink, Zombie boy." She walked over and grabbed a katana, twirling it in her hand. "Pretty cool weapons you got here." She commented, picking up a random gun before loading, shooting, and hitting the dead center of another target. "Beat that, Zombo."

-------

"What, am I chopped liver?" Logan commented sarcastically. "I mean, if you really don't want my help..." He said, not finishing his sentence. He smirked at the three. Zombie dude and cat woman weren't bad. How good was their leader? "Well now, lets get their attention, shall we?" He asked himself. He sauntered forward towards a training dummy, pulling out his hunting knife and throwing it, seemingly without aim. It spun leisurely in the air, before hitting the target right between the eyes.

Kein heard what Logan said, and turned to him.

"Really now." Kein said in excitement. Kein Summoned his flames all around. Thinking about Axel and what he did to Sierra. His flames began to turn blood red.

"This also what I wanted to so you Kitty and Zombie. Let this be a surprise for Sierra. It was because of her that i can control it." Kein said thinking about her. He turned into his dragon form, and showing them he had total control.

"Oh we have a knife thrower what else can you do?"he said walking over to the swords and knives picking one up not his style he out it back down " also need I remind you I'm more then just a zombie I'm not like those mindless meatballs that stumble around I have enhanced speed and strength due to my brain no longer sending limiter signals to my body saying I can't and can do that and my senses send my be dull but I can still beat you any day." He said after Klein fire show "Now we have a dragon yay more fire..."

Edited by Kirito

"Yes, really!" Logan said, annoyed. "Why in the name of Hades would I lie about having an army? If I say I have an army, then I sure as heck have a bloody army!" He grabbed a gun off the table and shot at a target, hitting the center easily. "I can do a variety of things. You're gonna have to be more specific." Logan said, smirking.

Kein transformed back into human form.

"Once Sierra returns we leave...Logan lead the way to your army once she is back. Welcome to the group for the time beginning." Kein said holding out his hand.

Zombie crossed his arms " I think he is an army yoi should have seen what he did with those animals there like skeletons do you like rule the undead or something...not including me."he walked up to Klein " and what about the one hundred labs they have?"

Logan grinned. "Logan Shade, at your service. Legion escapee and metaphorical prince of the underworld." He introduced, shaking Kein's hand. Logan rubbed his hands together. "So. When do we start?"

----------

"So you're the Logan Zombo has been going on about. Nice to meet you, I guess. Name's Kitty." Kitty said, grabbing the katana and twirling it again.

"If he has an army of bones I wonder if I can make a zombie army?"he smiled at that walking back into the room"room " hey kitty wanna go a round?" He grabs a pair of pistols and stands there waiting " don't worry I won't hit your vital points that is if your not a scaredy cat?"a sly grin crossing his facem

Kein let go of Logan's hand. He stomped the ground with his foot as 50 dummies feel form the sky. He pulled out his scythe, and summoned his wings. He flew with tremendous speed, and he cut every single one of them, he did this with precise and elegant strikes. He landed on the ground, soon as he land they were all cut down the middle.

"We destroy every one of them and save those from their grasp. I will show them what happens... when you play with fire, and when you miss with the ones I love." said Kein

with determination in his words.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

As Siren slowed herself to stop beside the computer desk, she rubbed the yellow envelope with a thumb. The paper itself was thick, and reminded her remotely of cardboard. She lifted the envelope and its contents and set it down on the desk. Payday. Poppy had an...unorthodox was to pay bills. But it worked. That was all that mattered. Of course, Siren would happily share her lake with Poppy if they didn't have the house. She could catch her friend fish and keep a bubble for her to breathe. It would be nice. But humans were used to a much more complicated life filled with luxuries that were unknown to her. The things introduced to her by Poppy were both strange and wonderful. There was no other way to describe it.

After quiet consideration, Siren nodded her head. Why not help Poppy in her usual endeavor? After all, it was how they had a house. Sure, it was cruel that they made a living off of kidnapping people for a bounty, but what could two girls do? Poppy knew what she was doing, so Siren would trust her judgement.

((HellFire, the point of a story is for natural things to happen, good and bad. Like dying. Besides, it's the RPer's consent. No offense or anything, but death in a story makes it more realistic. People aren't invincible, after all.))

Logan grinned. "Kein, my man, you won't even have to use that scythe of yours. With an army like mine, you've got nothing to fear." He said, snapping his fingers. Several skeletons shimmered into existance. They were obviously warriors, with swords and bows. Several cracked their long unused knuckles. "Ready for a fight, boys?" Logan asked, grinning wickedly.

----------

Kitty scowled at Zombie. "I don't consider it cowardice to not want to get shot, period. We go swords, knives, and such. No guns or bows. She grabbed two katanas and several throwing knives. "Let's go at it, Zombo."

He picked up a double edged sword setting his guns down while looking at it " I'm not good with swords they tried teaching me swordplay....that was before I stabbed one of the lab rats so that was the end of it."he held it it the ready waiting for her to strike first. Hopefully his abilities would help him some.

(i go to work and miss so much xd.png)

Phill ran and was only a few feet behind her allowing him to see her perfectly if he looked u to make sure she didn't give any signals or do any sudden turns. Phill was happy to be running through nature it made him happy as he had never been in nature before.

(Lol I'm at work and all i do is stay on here, text, etc etc)

As Sierra neared the house, she went on foot. She looked around seeing the city had changed but she was still able to recognize her house. There was a little blonde boy outside playing in the leaves. Sierras eyes lit up. "Max!!" She said happily as she approached him. She stopped when he looked at her in fear. "Who are you?" He asked. Sierra laughed, "Max its me, don't you remember I'm your big sister." Max got up and started backing away towards the front door. "Mommy said not to talk to strangers" he ran inside. Sierra walked up the front steps and knocked on the door. Her mom and dad opened the door with little Max hiding behind mom. Sierras eyes filled with tears. "Mom! Dad!" She hugged them. Her mother instantly recognized her but for her dad, it wasn't until he heard her voice that he recognized her. Her mother squeezed her tight. "Oh my god i thought I'd never see you again! Where have you been, we thought you were dead. " thats whn Sierra explained everything. Where she was kept, the Dark Legion, what they did to her, and Axel. Her mom invited her in. Sierra looked at Phil and asked if he could come in as well. Her mom said yes and Sierra motioned for Phil to come inside

Phill walked into the house his ears twitching as he sat down on the floor looking at the little boy then back at the parents. "im happy that you have such good parents sierra."

Sierra smiled. "Thanks Phill"

Max saw Phill and exclaimed, "PUPPY!"

Sierra laughed. "Max, do you remember me? We used to make snow angels in the winter and we would always go bowling because it was your favorite."

Max shrugged, "yeah, i dunno" he directed his attention back to Phil. He was more focused on the dog.

Sierra turned back to her parents. "So i need you guys to tell me everything about Axel, my memory hasnt fully returned. "

Her mother opened her mouth to speak when a man came walking out of one of the bedrooms, stretching. "Hey, who are you guys talking t-" he saw Sierra and lit up. He rushed to her and embraced her in a hug then pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her. "Oh sweetheart, i missed you so much!!!"

Sierra screamed. "Let me go!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!?!" She snarled

The man looked confused. "Darling its me, Zander...your husband.."

Sierras eyes widened. "Escuse me??" She jerked away but he only pulled her closer. "Get off me, I don't know you!"

Zander thought it was a joke. "Stop playing, you know who I am." He kissed at her neck.

Sierra was pist. "GET. OFF. NOW"

Kein sensed something and immediately left without saying a word. He grabbed a shirt and put iton , then strapped his scythe to his back. He summoned his wings as he ran, and then flapped his wings flying as fast as he could. He did not know what it was all he knew was, he was not losing Sierra. He arrived in front of the house looking for Sierra. he saw the man hugging her and kissing her. Ran and grabbed by the neck, his eyes began to darken.

"Why are you kissing her?" Kein asked ferociously.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

He ran after him in the middle of the fight "this can wait....kline were are you going you can't just leave like this. "But he was already gone " this cannot be good should we go after him he could hurt some one when he's like this?"he said grabbing his guns and holder reloading them and strapping it on slinging his shotgun on his back " should I take the RPG?"he asked.

Sierra ran away from Zanders grip once Kein had grabbed him.

Zander gasped for air then pushed him off. Grasping his neck to relieve the pain, he choked out, "I'm her husband....gah, i didn't know it was illegal to kiss my own wife.."

Sierra kept moving further from zander and closer to Kein. Sierra shook her head. "No..i think i would remember marrying a jackass"

Her mother rushed to Sierra. "Hunny, what are you doing? Dont you remember Zander?"

Sierra shook her head, "no..." she gave Zander the death stare.