cattygal210

The Lab

Phill quickly jumped up front grabbing he wheel and stopping it at the edge of some trees "there is a clearing not to far in the familiar scents are in there though i cant tell how many now." Phill growled though he was visibly shaking as he was afraid not wanting to be caught.

Kein noticed the same thing, Kein smiled abit. He took Sierra and flew as fast as he could. He realized that they could follow him, as he flying noticed Zombie driving, he landed on top of the car. He put Sierra in the back seat on the passenger side. Flames of crimson surrounded his right arm. With his right arm grasped his scythe.

"You guys might want to not look back. Especially you wolf man keeps your heads down." Kein says still on the top of the car. Kein looked at Sierra, he smiled at her.

"Just do not look back." said Kein gently to her. Charging his flames into his scythe.

"Crimson Moonlight Dragon Exploding Flames." Kein yelled and let out a powerful flame from his scythe. The force was great car began to speed tremendously. Then he slung his scythe on his back. Then a big BOOM!!! Hit the legionnaires that had followed them. The explosion was so great the car was in the air as well for five seconds.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

"I little more warning next time before you take the wheel."he said moving aside " hey calm down its not like we're going to be captured right it'll be fine."he said looking into the woods thoughts racing through his mind in a blurr when the two jumped into the back seat as kline started shooting fire balls. He hit the floor gasping for AIR " I DON'T LIKE FIRE!"he shouted at him.

Edited by Kirito

Phill had to move so that the zombie could get in the passenger floor and he took over driving " i have no idea where i am going! someone else can take the wheel if they want?!" Phill caught some of the light in his peripherals and it made him swerve almost hitting a tree but he straightened out just in time."gah your trying to blind me and make the zombie lose his head just make sure you don't set his arm on fire its on the floor back there."

Sierra couldn't help but look back. She watched as he took out 4 of them. But she recalled being chased by five. She glanced back once more. And through the smoke she could vaguely spot the fifth member. But he wasnt chasing the car. He was just standing there as they got away. Eventually he vanished out of view. Sierra turned back ariund, speechless. She sunk in her seat, overwhelmed with questions

April air bended the remaining threads off her. "Hey!!" She earth bended the ground below him, knocking him off his feet. "Whats your problem???" She demanded answers

He remembered his arm not wanting to reach back there for it " hey if you don't mind hand my arm will ya no pun intended it's very flammable and I don't want to lose it it's the only one I have." He said getting back up hoping kline was done with his fireworks show.

"After all that has just transpired, pretty sure you guys have questions. Once we reach my place I will answer questions. As to my power, like I said I am no different than you guys. I to am i victim of the legion yet they saved my life. After today that might change." Kein said to them cause he no longer wish to hide anything from them.

"I still hope this changes nothing, you guys are the only i have to call close to family. People that i care for, more than anything in this world. Sorry if I almost hurt you wolf and Zombie. Forgive me." with all humility he meant his words. He jumped in the back seat next to Sierra.

"Sierra..." Kein suddenly stopped and passed out in her lap. His last attack used up all his energy.

Phill still had no idea where he was going so he drove as far as he could before pulling over on the side of the road, it had been a few hours and the sun was about to rise. Phill got out of the car giving the zombie his arm back and he closed his eyes as the sun was peaking over the horizon " i can't drive anymore i got us as far as i can that's all i could do." He grabbed the door opening it and made sure zombie had moved before getting in the car again. He kept his eyes covered though he was still in pain from even that little bit of light.

"Do you not like the sun I can drive the car if you don't mind?"he asked looking at the wolf man and then kline who ha d passed out " Wow he sure is pushing himself to much don't you think?"what he said going through his mind now he never really had a family it's always really just him and his siblings but now that he was like this....he didn't want to go home he was a frank at least these guys still had a beating heart in there chests. He looked down at the ground if he could cry tears would be steaming down his face.

Phill shook his head "the light..it ruins my eyes i f i open my eyes then i will not be able to see ever usually i would have a sort of bandage around my eyes so i don't open my eyes but it got lost in the fire. Yes he is but i still don't like him at all for all i know they could have used him to get me he could have been the reason my house caught on fire, the reason my family died and the reason the scientists were there to save me before the firefighters even got there. like i could go home anyways right i mean all of us are cursed to be outcast from society because of these scientists. at least we have each other for now though im still not sure about you guys to be completely honest."

Kein slowly opened his eyes, as he overheard what Phill had said.

"No Wolf they never used me to get humans or anything like that. They just kept putting me through more and more tests. I was not the only fire project they were working on. One of their big plans was to mend all elements into one being. As for what i could sense back when we were at the facility. They succeed in that field, more than likely that person is the one who did that." said Kein remembering.

"I left the legion for seeing the tests they had done on others. All I have to say is this thou I am sorry for not saving you guys any sooner." kein said this wishing he could have done something sooner. Tears over took his face, he buried his face in Sierra's lap.

"Please forgive me, if I would have acted sooner. Maybe...just maybe you guys could have lived normal lives... or even been spared of all your torment." Kein says still crying in her lap.

He looked at him his eyes calm and clear " there's nothing you could have done the past is the past all that matters is the future and what we make of it."he said getting in the drivers seat " take a break wolf I'll drive from here " he said taking the well in his hand and setting his arm down. "Now we should get going before we get into more trouble and I'm pretty sure you'll are hungry."he said putting the car in reverse and then drive.

Phill ket his eyes closed "any way we can get to a dark place soon? Alright guy i'll trust you but if you hurt any of us...just dont." He hugged himself to his knees so that he couldn't see the sun and the light wouldn't bother him as much. I whimper and my stomach growls, my ears twitch.

" Thank Wolf your trust is not missed placed." Kein said for he knew that in heart he will do anything in his power protect everyone. Especially Sierra, for once in his life he had people worth fighting for in his life. Kein eyes finally closed and he fell into a deep comfortable sleep.

Phill growled softly "I hope not, for your sake. " he could tell that the car wasn't moving and he turned towards the zombie "you remember where we are going and how to get there? Also sierra you seem quiet back there you fall asleep too?"

The second he was knocked over his hands quickly flew backwards, landing on the ground firmly before the rest of his body. In an instant, he sprung himself upwards, flipping backwards several times before landing on his feet. Ah, there it was again. No memory of how he had learnt to do that but every muscle telling him where to put his hands and how to flip his body over just right. He frowned at the girl then quickly turned his head to the side as an explosion sounded from nearby. Immediately, he took off sprinting in the direction he had heard the noise come from.

((Wow you guys have gotta slow down. xd.png What's going on and are people just ignoring Cassidy?))

(( hello yes I join

Name: Jeffery Matthews

Nickname: Jet

For/Against Dark Legion: for, sorta

Powers/Special Abilities: He can freely manipulate space and physics, and in turn, can destroy to no end. For whatever reason, however, he doesn't.

History: Jet, like most in the facility, has no recollection of his past. Any attempts at making a war machine out of him has left him...unstable at best. He's something similar to a puppy, and is eager to please anyone nearby.

Personality: I sorta put the personality in history...

Other:

Looks: something like This

Name: Celine

Nickname: Nova

For/Against Dark Legion: Depends on the day

Powers/Special Abilities: Celine can control energy. That means she can give and take as much or little as she wants.

History: Unlike the others, she has a highly detailed memory of her stay in the labs. Her childhood and previously normal life are blurred, however.

Personality: Celine is a highly unpredictable woman with a tendency to have violent mood swings. This is a result of pent up emotions and can be terribly destructive. In the instance of flight or fight, she's one to fight. Meltdowns at wrong times have left both staff and "patients" alike dead

Other: Is mildly radioactive at times and sometimes needs to be quarintined

Looks: Celine))

((So sorry if you want you guys can have your character meet my group or they can do their own thing. In essence your characters are free now, just have to keep an eye out for the legion.))

Kitty's eyes snapped open. It was early. The sun was just rising. "Time to go." She murmured, jumping down from her hiding place. She slipped silently out of the cave and jumped into the air, her wings flapping. She shot high into the air, soaring above the road as it zoomed along. She just flew. She flew for maybe 45 minutes before spotting a car driving along the road. Kitty swooped downwards, her sharp eyes picking out the man who had freed her. "Are they friends?" She asked herself, then shrugged. "There's only one way to find out." She landed on the ground, turning into a tiger and loping a little behind the car. Her ears picked up murmured voices. Kitty's instincts told her that the people in that car were all freed experiments, like her.

She leaped powerfully, using her wings to propel her along, and changed back into a human midair. She skimmed a few yards above the car. "Hey! I need a ride! Little help please?" She shouted, hoping they would hear her.

((I'd like to join!

My forms:

Name: Mia

Nickname:

For/Against Dark Legion: She doesn't care what happens to them. She's good either way. Although, she wishes she could be free.

Powers/Special Abilities: She can shapeshift into either a fox or a small dragon, normally at will, but when she gets strong emotions she tends to go fwip, furry. And she can't turn back into human form (although she can turn to dragon) until the strong emotion goes away.

History: She heard of the dark legion and was curious. She was made more curious when she found someone who had been there and escaped, and when she asked, they told her of the horrors it held. Mia asked to be shown the way to it, and the stranger reluctantly agreed. When Mia knocked on their door, the Dark Legion snapped up both her and her runaway guide, and has been holding them ever since. Mis doesn't really want to leave; she's too curious about what will happen next.

Personality: Mia is unscareable, being over-confident in every way, and being curious to a fault. If she sees something new, she'll go up and poke it, no matter how big and sharp it is. Her curiosity has led her into trouble many times, not least of which being getting herself caught by the Dark Legion. Partly because of this, she's highly energetic and playful, and loves making new friends.

Other: ((Ugh, I made a Pinkie-Pie...)) She is one of the few experiments allowed to fly. It's what keeps her neutral, because she absolutely despises being locked up and is otherwise pretty accepting. She has a tracker so that she can't go too far though.

Looks:

In her human form, she has fox ears, dragon wings, and a tail. Sometimes the tail is a fox tail - beautifully bushy, and a deep shade of maroon - and sometimes it's a long, scaly, dark purple dragon tail. She tends to have the fox tail when resting or sitting, as it makes a nice cushion. She is slightly taller than average, and has blonde hair and green eyes. They used to be blue, but they became green when she gained her shapeshifting powers.

In her fox form, she looks something like a Fennec fox, but coloured a deep maroon, with splashes of black, a bluish stripe running down her back, and blonde ears. Her tail has a sandy-white tip.

Her dragon form is roughly the same size as the fox, quadruped, with scaly wings. All four paws have fingers, allowing her to manipulate and carry objects as easily as in human form. Her tail is long, and she sometimes uses it to curl around or poke objects, or tickle people. She has a long neck, and 'ears'. (Like Toothless, from HTTYD.) Her scales are mainly dark purple, but with black splashes similar to the fox's, an identical blue stripe, and maroon speckles.

Her eyes always stay green, but as the fox they are flintier, in her human form they are bluish, and as the dragon they are shaped like a cat's.

Name: Zeditha

Nickname: DON'T GIVE HER ONE. EVER. SHE HATES IT.

For/Against Dark Legion: Against, but kinda resigned

Powers/Special Abilities: Immortal. She doesn't die of old age, but she always appears to be about 20.

History: If you ask her, she'll say, 'I've always been here. I escaped once, but they got me back.'

Personality: 'I don't care'. She doesn't really like being talked to, and acts like an oldie when given the chance. I.E. sitting in a wicker rocking chair, knitting, etc. Which is a little creepy when she looks 20.

Other: She doesn't actually have any powers. She simply never dies, and is older than most of the scientists, although she doesn't remember and doesn't care exactly how old she is.

Looks: About middling height, brown hair, faintly tanned skin, brown eyes. Absolutely nothing special at all. So average that she isn't average, if that makes sense. Appears 20-ish, and has done since... well, since she was about 20. She thinks it's around a hundred, maybe a hundred and fifty years ago.

These guys OK?))

Edited by Zeditha

(All accepted. And wheres Cassidy? Maybe I can have Alex bump into her.)

April watched as the man fled in the direction of an explosion. She then wandered deep into the forest.

Sierra heard someone trying to catch up to the car. "Stop the car!" She called out to the zombie . she let out a yawn as she saw sunrise. She realized she hadnt slept all night. She looked down at Kein and wrapped her arms around him for comfort.

He stopped the car pulling it over to the said "hey why are we pulling over did someone fall out or something?" He said looking to Sierra cuddle up to Klein grinning"awww...but in all seriousness what did I stop for? I'm guessing were not that far from his base I'm assuming from the info he Klein gave me."

(Sorry for slowing you guys down haha over slept.)

Edited by Kirito

Leon opened his eyes when he heard Sierra, tell the Zombie to stop. He looked to see that it was the white tiger he had saved back at the facility.

"Good to see you again." Kein says smiling.

" Zombie we are going to take a short cut take the next dirt rode. After that hit the next rode follow it, till you see abandoned builds." Kein said as he got up. Kein looked to see Sierra tired.

"Good ahead Sierra, take a little nap you need it more than I do." with words of love to her.

Kein looked to the treetops and saw a woman standing on top of them. He looked again and saw another. Kein felt a presence similar to the one he first met at the facility.