cattygal210

The Lab

She pointed in front of the car to the girl they had saved earlier. "Thats why." She then listened to Kein and shook her head. "No no, its ok I'm not tired" she said as she yawned again. She didnt want to admit but she was scared to close her eyes for even a minute for fear of the Dark Legion. She then looked back at the girl they'd saved. She didnt appear hurt.

((Waiting to see if techno and tiga's characters will see us. And waiting for polar to respond. Just giving a heads up as to what my group is doing at the moment))

Edited by HellFireSouLess

He looked to were she was pointing seeing her as well he motioned he at her hey to come on and get in the car looking for a dirt road seeing one " Well come on " he said smiling turning the car back on and driving forward slightly.

"Heyo!" Kitty said cheerfully, dropping into the car. "The name's Kitty. I have wings and can change into a winged white tiger." She said. "Where are we headed?"

((I just realized I had put 'dropping into the cat' instead of 'dropping into the car'. xd.png))

Edited by polaristar

((Love the Heyo. I can see your character being like smiling and happy saying that xd.png ))

Phill was slightly uncomfortable as he felt a presence and heard wings? it sounded like someone was flying after them. When Seirra said to stop he thought she was crazy until another experiment introduced herself "hello my name is phill. Seirra i heard that yawn sleep i know you are probably worried but if they do come we can get away if anything they will capture me and ill escape after." He didn't want to go back but these others accepted him he couldn't let them go back to that horrible place.

Nea traced his way back to the source of the explosion, quickly locating the destroyed car. He examined it quickly before unleashing his strings, covering the car until the flames were smothered by his threads. The corpses on the ground did not go unnoticed either as he gestured, causing their clothes to unravel and the threads to wind up his arms and into his baggy clothing. Looking down the road, he frowned then began to follow the path.

"Nice to meet ya' Phill." Kitty said. "And don't worry, there's no one following you. I've been flying for a while and there wasn't anyone else on the road." She said. She noticed everyone's obvious exhaustion. "I can drive, if you'd like. I just need someone to tell me where we're headed." Kitty offered.

Edited by polaristar

He picked his arm waving it"hey I'm Aaron let's go Jump in the back were headed to a safe place filled with weapons and food so let's go."he said as he heard something about getting captured " were not getting captured everyone just forget it were all getting out of here and if the come after us they die."he set his arm on the ground and and patted wolf on the shoulder "phill on the shoulder reassuringly.

Edited by Kirito

She replied, "thanks phill" but she continued to force her eyes to stay open. She at least wanted to make it to the safehouse

Kein looked at Phil with a look of thank you. For trying to help Sierra sleep. He looked at Danny as well, with a smile on his face. Kein also thought of Kitty, he was glad to have her in the group. His gazed turned to Sierra, as he put his arm around her.

"Sierra remember that promise i made you? I meant it from my heart. Get some sleep I am here." Kein saying with words of comfort to her. Kein noticed the tracks that were behind them.

"Kitty can you get rid of those tire tracks behind us. I would gladly do it, i used too much of energy to make that explosion so we could escape." asked Kein as one would ask a friend a favor.

Sierra looked up at him with burning eyes. "But-" before she could finish her sentence she had passed out in his arms.

"Sure thing!" Kitty said, hopping out of the car and changing into a tiger. She flew low to the ground, making the dust swirl and erasing their tracks. After she went back a few miles, she turned and flew towards the main group. She changed into a human again. "I went back about 3 miles. Is that enough?" She asked, dropping into the seat again.

"Thank you, Kitty." Kein said with words of gratefulness.

"Good enough let's get going."he drove into the dirt road which wasn't that far maybe his visions was kinda off so we're to after I finish of the dirt road?"he asked unsure looking out as the end came into view.

The will to follow the tracks took control as Nea swung rapidly through the air, strings flying out and connecting to objects to hurl him faster than he could travel on foot. Suddenly and without warning, the tracks suddenly vanished. He landed quickly on the ground to inspect where they had faded,- frown on his face. No trouble. There wasn't anywhere else to go. He'd follow the path until he found the car that had caused the earlier tracks. He had to stop it. It was the same feeling as before where he did not know why but it was some kind of programming.

Kein could see that we were almost there. He looked back at the two that were sitting in the treetops, hoping they will be ok.

"After the dirt rode hit the road, and then turn right. Once you see abandon buildings. We are there." happily Kein said. He looked at Sierra, making sure she was comfortable.

He sped up the car wanting to get there soon his arm had never been detached this long he didn't know what would happen would it just die? He hit the road and turned right seeing some buildings come into view " I think we should ditch the car some were and walk the rest of the way those lab rats now what were driving what do you'll say?"

Edited by Kirito

Phill was glad she had fallen asleep she had needed it he was asleep when the fire happened besides he slept during the day normally so he had all day to sleep she needed to catch up. He looked at the others and sighed "that is true but what if i rather not fight rather not risk injuries or even capture to any of you, i am one of the first and youngest they have had most get captured early teens but i was captured a lot younger. if we ditch the car someone needs to guide me im blind during the day so i have no clue where i am so whoever guides me please dont walk me into a tree or something."

"Well drive a little while longer just till we get to the hide out and I'll drive the car away it's better you get to rest and she gets to sleep agile longer."he said keeping his eyes on the rode " I won't drive it far and any ways they won't try and hunt me down I'm a failed experiment so I'm not needed."

Kitty looked thoughtful. "If it was necessary for someone to guide Phill, I could probably do it. I'm quite large as a tiger so someone smaller could ride me similar to a horse if necessary." She said. She looked at the sky. It had been a long time since she had last seen it. "There are supplies such as food where you're taking us, right?" Kitty asked.

Sierra shifted in her sleep as she began to have a nightmare. In the nightmare she saw the scientists. The same scientist that she had seen in the smoke from Keins explosion. He was running after her. But why? Why did he want her? She just ran in the opposite direction of him but he followed. There was no escaping him. Suddenly she was in the lab and he had her cornered. She was doomed. He was about to kill her when Sierra gasped awake from her nightmare. Her heart pounded as sweat ran down her face. She looked around to see she was still safe in the car with Kein and the others. But why had she seen the scientist in her dream, she wondered. She was too upset to go back to sleep