cattygal210

The Lab

Kein saw her eyes opening he dropped to his knees. He put his head on the table, crying now tears of joy. He took her hand, not wanting to let go.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

"Well look who's awake I'll give you two some time alone let's go kitty and phill."jewelry walked out of the cave and down a trail the he found there was snow every were it looked like it was cold but he really didn't feel anything as he wondered around " man how do you make a base all the way up here?"

Just moments after awakening she started pouring out with words. "Kein! I-I have a family a-and a brother and and Axel....oh no, where's Axel?? Did he get away??" Sierra was spitting out words and asking questions faster than one could comprehend the information. She then looked at Kein and hugged him tightly and kissing him

"Becasue of me he got away. After I saw you gone and the others i lost it. Now i know what the legion truly did to me. They made me to a demon dragon, i gave in to my despair, my inner demon. I tried to regain control, but i couldn't not until Phil said what happened to you. I was scared. When i said fire came with a price, i guess i knew all along , just it was hidden in the back corners of my mind." Kein said with tremendous pain in his words. He told Sierra everything that transpired, and the words he had spoken when she was out. He tried to dry his face, yet tears still ran as a river.

((Ok biggrin.gif))

Kitty nodded and left the cave. There was snow on the ground. She looked around in wonder. She hadn't truly been outside in ages. And from the looks of it, that cave didn't have many provisions. "Alright guys, listen up! Phill, Danny, gather wood and such for a fire. I'm going to hunt." Kitty said, shifting into a tiger and bounding away. She blended in almost perfectly with the snow, not counting her stripes. She stalked a rabbit, quickly pouncing and killing it. She found two more before taking her kills back to the cave, dropping them out front. She shifted back into a human and walked inside. "I need a knife!" Kitty declared, her eyes searching the cave. "Cause I've got dinner."

--------

Logan Shade's black trenchcoat billowed behind him as his boots crunched in the fresh snow. His breath was visible in the freezing air, yet he wasn't cold. A scarf was around his neck and black gloves warmed his hands. His silver walking stick helped him keep his balance on the slippery slope. It had a skull knob on the top, and could double as a dangerous weapon if necessary. He grinned. It was quite secluded here. "Yes, this will do quite nicely." He said to himself. "What do you think of your new home, boys?" Logan spoke to what looked like no one. But with observation one would notice the shadows that shifted strangely when he passed, and the darkness that decended when he entered the room. "Yes, quite nice. Quite nice indeed." He said slowly. "But I'm going to need a few helpers. Evergreen, scout out the area. Oak, go hunt." His voice rang with authority. Moments later, a skeletal cat and a skeletal owl seemed to shimmer into existence before going their seperate ways. "They'll never find me out here. And if they do, death will follow." Logan said, rubbing his hands together.

Sierra looked at him with worried filled eyes. "Oh Kein...Are you ok?" She put her hand to his cheek and brushed his tears with one arm still around him. "I don't care if your a demon dragon or a cat. I love you for you. Never forget that"

He looked at phill " I'm ganna go off on my own if you don't mind I just kinda wanna be left alone you know."he said walking into the cold mountains looking for any wood he could find " there has to be some kinda tree here or some bark would be great...wait don't we have an infinite fore source?"when he saw an owl and cat pass him " what the hack how are those specific animals doing up this high?"he walked up to them they were made of bones now that was weird. He crouched behind a boulder watching them.

Kein with his other hand, touched her hand that she placed on his cheek. Kein could not think of any words to say to her. Kein's tears stopped after she said that. He finally stopped thinking of words and decided to say what was in his heart.

"Thank you Sierra. I love you as well" Kein said looking in her eyes.

Sierra continued, "You are the most important person in my life and I don't wanr to lose you. I want to spend eternity with you. " she gave him a passionate kiss.

Axel had fled to Lab #212. He quickly stored the container of Sierras nlood in a secured place.

Phill had walked around and grabbed some wood though he wasn't sure it should be easy to make a fire out of. He had just made it back when kitty walked back in with her kills. He reached behind and gave her one of his bladed weapons to use. He sat down grabbing one of the other kills she had and started to gut it his wolf ears perked for any sound of people coming their way. "i have some fire wood for us if we can get a fire started, nice catch there kitty your probably a better hunter than i am and im glad we have you to hunt when we are up here my wolf form would stand out like a sore thump in this white environment." He was glad that she was safe and he smiled at her "im glad you are safe, it took you a long time you had us worried"

His eyes closed as she kissed him, he began to fall backwards. Without knowing that he might be taking her with him.

Kitty cleared her throat. "Thanks Phill. We got a little... held up." She said, starting on the first rabbit. "Do you know how hard it is to skin and gut rabbits with claws?" She huffed. The scientists had taught her how. She was supposed to be the brawn and the hunter of recapture missions or whatever. So at least the dirtbags had taught her something useful.

-------

Logan sat down in a small clearing, gathering fallen twigs and thick branches for a fire. He skillfully lit one, pulling off his gloves with his hand. Oak, the bone cat, came back a little while later with a hare. Evergreen hooted, saying there was no immediate threat. He snapped his fingers and the two creatures dissapeared. Logan pulled his hunting knife from its sheath at his hip and skinned and gutted the hair before cooking it over the fire. Logan was content. He had fire, food, and solitude. He really couldn't ask for much else.

Edited by polaristar

Danny followed the cat to were it's leader or maybe master was he saw the new guy snap his fingers and the two creatures faded away"away " what the heck was that should I walk up to him?"he thought to himself as his body took action and walked out into the open with his hands up " hey buddy you ok i don't pose any harm to you. I'm Danny but you can call me zombie."

Kein laughed at himself. Kein extremly weak and tired could barley move.

"I do not think I can get back up." Kein said still laughing at himself.

Logan sighed irritabally. So much for being alone. He looked at the newcomer. "Zombie, eh?" He said, sounding interested. "Haven't met one of those before." He chuckled dryly, going back to cooking his rabbit. "I'm fine. And I don't need any help or nothin'. You could say that I don't play well with others." He looked up, his smoky grey eyes glittering. "And that's absolutely true."

-------

Kitty looked up, unintentionally hearing Kein and Sierra's conversation. She chuckled and went back to skinning the second rabbit. "Kein needs a hand." She told Phill nonchalantly. "Guess I'm gonna be making the fire, too." She muttered to herself. "And if Danny hasn't gotten his sorry butt up here by the time I'm done, I'm going to go look for him."

"Don't be so cold no pun intended but I have some freinds up in the mountains we have some food and weapons if you want you can come and stay with us?"he asked walking closer to him " and then you can leave whenever you want also what was that thing you did with those skeleton animals are they part of you or something?"he said sitting down and setting his shotgun down beside him.

( his butt is not sorry haha well maybe a little:) )

Edited by Kirito

(((Why not both?)))

(((Just thinking, Whats different about the year 3001 in this rp? Has all scientific funding gone to making teenagers invincible or has other things advanced as well? Is the economy different? Are cars different? Style? What is the currency? Are AIDS still a problem? Is disease even a problem?)))

Penelope unlocked the front door of her small, lakefront cottage and shoved it open with her butt. She walked into the house backwards, bumping an upright dolly up the steps and over the threshold of the house. She turned it around as soon as she got the room and propped it up in the living room next to the house. Strapped down with a few dozen bungy cords, was a sleeping boy that looked about sixteen. She huffed to express her exhaustion and walked into the kitchen to grab a well deserved beer.

She lined out the name "Jaxson Sparks" on a mostly empty whiteboard and read the bounty worth in the corresponding row. She frowned at the total. She felt like she deserved a lot more than twelve hundred for what she just went through. The kid could control sound for god sakes! Who was sitting in a lab and thought "You know what the world needs more of? ****ing teenagers that can scream a building apart.". Poppy chuckled and made a quick phone call.

They would arrive to pick the kid up within the hour. In the mean time, Poppy thought she deserved a bit of relaxation. First, she wanted to check on her roommate. She slid the screen door open and stepped out into the yard. The lake she decided to make her home on was smooth as glass. Aftermath from the storm they had earlier that day. She walked down the stairs that cut a safe path down the steep incline and walked out onto the creaky dock. When she reached the end, she whacked a long piece of hollow PVC pipe with a wooden stick. The thrumming sound oproduced traveled through the water, letting her mermaid friend, Siren, know she was home. Poppy sat on the bench behind her and looked out over the lake, Sipping her beer.

"Woah, cmere " she spread her wings and picked him up then propped him up in a comfortable, relaxed position and kissed his forehead. "Now rest" she smiled.

(And to answer your questions, its all improved. Science has improved in medicines. Theres an affordable cure for cancer. Cars are faster and less pollutant. Economy is same. AIDS can get contracted, but again theres a cure. )

Phill had gutted one and he smiled at kitty "i think he's fine sierra has him. I can help with the fire since i have nothing else to do. I hope you were safe but then again your strong so i was probably worried for nothing." He made the wood into a tepee shape which seemed best for a fire and he cleared everything flammable away as he leaned back against the wall. "i am glad that we can at least relax for the time being i never got to make any friends in there i was always caged up or when they wanted to torture me they would say i could come out of my cage but have bright lights in the room making it so i had to stay in the cage or suffer damage to my eyes."

The sound was all that was needed to rouse the sleeping teen from her slumber. Curled up in a tangle of aquatic weeds, she had stayed comfortably away from the storm that had raged the night before. The fish that usually drifted around her scattered at Poppy's racket. Could fish have stress problems? If so, Poppy was the cause of them.

A clean cut across the lake took not much more than several strong beats of her tail. That, and she was already halfway across the lake. Siren circled near the dock a few times before finally surfacing. A nearly inaudible breath of air was followed by a small splash of greeting. Rebecca swam up to the dock and promptly rested her elbows on the damp planks. Like usual, she reached for the white board and marker that rested beneath the bench. In order to talk to each other, Poppy had given her friend a whiteboard. Of course, that involved teaching Siren how to write (which took a long time, mind you). The payoff was good, though. It let the two talk. In somewhat scrawly handwriting, the mermaid held the board up to her roommate.

Hello Poppy.

---

A hesitation, and Jet pointed in the direction of the fugitives' path. That way. I...I could help if you want. I could find 'em real fast. The scrawny man glanced around N to the area behind him, frowning slightly. He'd find them. Find them faster than anybody else. If it made this man happy, he would do it. Jet glanced back at Nea and smiled. I'm good at helping.

Kein eyes closed and fell asleep.

"wake when food is ready." Kein said with his stomach growling