cattygal210

The Lab

April heard movement beside her. As she spun aroun,d she waterbended a large amount of water towards the moving being (Nea). She then froze the water, therefore freezing the enemy. She left the upper half unfrozen. She rushed toward the guy. "Who are you? Were you spying on me?"

Sierra thanked him and wrapped herself in his jacket. Temperatures quickly dropped in colorado after nightfall. She then spoke, "yes, we need to get out of here. Any Legion member is bound to be searching for us." Sierra shrieked and jumped a little as she was startled by a bark.

Danny jumped up as he heard her yell knocking his arm off" Aw Camon really not again!"he said as he saw it was some kind of animal with an intense aura he picked up his arm still flexing it's fingers he chuckled " that never gets old." Looking at kein and walking over to him " Your probably right but we should walk I don't know if you can carry two people and I'm pretty sure that animal is like us and has a humane form and wants to come with I'll go see If I can find a ride while you can fly and scout ahead."

Edited by Kirito

Nea was clearly not so good on his feet right away as normally, it would have been easy to block the attack. But instead, the water easily swarmed around his legs, hardening and turning cold in an instant. Almost blankly, he looked down at his legs then at the woman apparently at cause. Her questioning attitude didn't really phase him as he rested his hands on the ice block encasing his legs. "I don't know." He replied flatly, blinking slowly.

Phill looked up at him and let out a soft growl as he wasnt sure about this guy yet thinking he was about to be burned. Backing up so that he would be out of the flaming guys hands he went around a tree and turned human returning in his remaining clothes from the fire he had to ditch his shirt so he was only in shorts. He looked them over "yes i am a survivor as well. i would be grateful if i could follow you guys i lost my walking stick though so maybe the place we are going has strong branches fell by it so that i can get around during the day?"

"Trust me i am going to burn anyone." Kein said as took off his short. He did this to show them the scars.

"I am not so different from all of you. Yes I have some staffs that you can use when we reach my place." said Kein

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Sierra was about to tell them her name and ask to join when suddenly she noticed a little blinking light on the underneath of her wing. She turned away from the group to examine the blinking light. As she brought it closer to her face, she realized what it was...she had a tracking chip implanted on her wing. She closed her wings and backed away from the group shaking. She wanted to join them, but as long as she had the chip on her, she was endangering them all. She bit her lip then blurted, "i..um..i need to go...you guys should leave too, now. " shaking, she sprung her black angelic wings then took off away from the group. She flew weakly and rapidly, hoping she hadnt led the Legion to the nice group of people she had just met. She flew faster, scared for her life.

April sat cross-legged in front of him. "What do you mean you dont know?" She tilted her head.

"Where is she going should we stop her?"he asked watching her fly away " but ya sorry my names Danny just call me zombie if that's cool with youll."he said walking away " I'll go find a ride if you don't mind I'll be back when I find something."he said walking into the rubber looking around " I also have to find some stuff to mend my arm."

Phill was curious when she started to speak and he let out a small whimper "aren't you coming too?" he honestly didn't feel safe with these two with out her here she seemed like she would be the one with less of a temper. She flew away and he tried to talk to her more but she was too fast for him. He kept an eye on her and he noticed a small light from her wing which was easy for him to spot as he was sensitive to light even the fire bothered him slightly. He looked at the others and looked down "she is probably right we should go there was a light in her wing we should make sure we dont have lights on us before we go? maybe we can find her again later?"

"Wait!!!" exclaimed Kein in worry. Kein told the Zombie were to meet and how to get there.

"Take the wolf guy too, I am sorry wolfman it might be hard for you to trust me. I hope that you will." said Kein in a hurry.

He summoned his wings, for he was not about to let anything happen to her. He finally caught up with her, and took her hand.

"Sierra what is wrong?" Kein asked in worry. Kein noticed the light as soon as he said that. Kein clinched his fist, he should have thought they would have tried such a thing.

The ice was cold against his legs and started to ache a little. Focusing there, he set his hands firmly on the ice block and focused. Some things were naturally just there. Speech, for example. And the feeling to fight. The threads in his pants constricted briefly around his legs before suddenly expanding outwards with surprisingly tremendous force, shattering the ice. His feet lightly touched the ground as the threads regrouped again, back to normal. His shoulders hunched over slightly as he looked down at the girl, his expression completely bare as he stepped forward. Something, call it programming, told him to restrain her. Perhaps it was because she had taken force against him first but he did not know for sure. It was just instinct. He extended a hand and bright red threads quickly coiled outwards, zooming towards the girl.

She felt bad for leaving the group, but she hadn't gotten too far before Kein caught up to her. She landed and quickly tucked her wings, hoping he hadn't seen the blinking light. She backed away, trembling. "Please, you have to go. Its not safe to be around me right now. You need to take the others to safety" she said motioning to the zombie and the dog.

April jumped to her feet then swirled a fire tornado around herself.

"I'll check later I can get it out easily but hopefully it's not in my brain that would suck " he said as he listened to the directions to the safe house " let's go wolf man don't want you to get left behind do we now?"he jogged along the halls to the front of the building to the parking lot going through the cars.

Phill quickly turned into his wolf form and ran past the zombie and jumped into a convertible that had keys in it. He sat in the back seat though he did growl at the zombie he wasn't going to protest being moved far away from this place. He kept his stare locked on the lab keeping his ears perked for any of the scientists voice hoping they all died though he knew they didn't.

Kein pulled her towards him and kissed her. At the same his ripped put the tracking and crashed it in his hands. For once in his life his was doing something that actually made since. After he kissed, Kein looked into her eyes.

" For once in my life, I am doing something that makes any kind of since. Sierra I promise you I will always be there if you need anyone." Kein says with seriousness in his voice. He gently wrapped the area of were the tracking device was.

((Edited my post before this one))

"Sweet ride this is ganna be great."he jumped into the front seat hearing him growl at him "Hey what's up with you why you growling it's not like we're Ganna be caught right?"he turned the keys hearing it hum to life he revved the engine putting to much gas into it and his one arm turning to well to much making them swerve in a donut " my bad wolf."he said laughing getting it strait and driving out of that damn place and out onto the rode.

Phill whimpered at the thought of being caught and when the zombie did a doughnut it actually flung him out making him growl louder as he hopped up back into the car. He lay on the floor of the back seat so that he wouldn't be flung out so easilly again.

The strings quickly burnt in the fire, forcing him to retract them. He took a few short steps back, gaining some ground as his hand moved back to his chest. Restrain. Don't harm the subjects. His head twitched slightly to the side but he reached under his sleeve yet again, this time producing a separate string. Of course he was armed with different materials for exactly this reason. He lashed out again, this time wrapping his threads around the entire vortex before trying to restrain her again with the resilient threads.

He kept on laughing as the wolf jumped back in " sorry wolf didn't mean to do that."hey you should probably check if you have a chip somewhere on you while we're driving and see if you can find those two scents so we can pick them up and keep going also here hold my arm will ya....and don't you dare chew on it I may not rot but I don't heal."he growled back at the wolf.

Edited by Kirito

Aprils tornado of fire was broken by the stranger. She groaned. "What do you want from me?!" She stood her ground, refusing to give up without a fight.

Sierra was taken by surprise. She flushed red and kissed him back lightly before groaning in pain. Slight blood drizzled from the area where he had ripped the device off. She hugged him. The moment was ruined when she heard the snap of a twig nearby. She whipped around. 'Its too late...they found us..' She thought. One of the membersncame strolling out of the woods with a smirk on his face Sierra's eyes widened in fear.

Phill turned human after sniffing the air "i can smell where they are but there is another scent it may be a scientist. i wont chew your arm but keep growling at me and i may beat you with it. It is more likely you have one then me they cant put anything that's not led in me and then i would just break it on something. they may be captured again already and when the light comes up i'm basically useless."

Don't kill, don't kill. The voice roared in his head as he pulled his hand back slightly to make sure the threads wrapped around her were secure. But now he was faced at an impasse. He hadn't killed her and had restrained her. He understood he was supposed to do something else now but he didn't know what. Silently, he stared her down then let the ropes go slack, turning away with a frown to cradle his head. What was he missing? Was that it? What was he supposed to do?

"Well tell me were to go or do you wanna drive?" He asked speeding up the car hoping they weren't captured but it was kinda hard doing this with one arm. He turned a corner going back to the back of the building looking into the air and on the top of the buildings as well.