cattygal210

The Lab

Cassidy blinked after the man. Well then. She pulled an apple out of the void and bit off a chunk, enchanting her clothes with a twirl of her fingers. Her standard-issue, one-size-fits-all white smock morphed into an elegant black dress. Her black choker materialized around her neck as well. She tossed her perfectly straight hair over her shoulder and pulled out a comb. Finally she would have enough time to primp and preen. Spreading an impressive pair of wings made of pure darkness, she flew up to the top of a tree and ran the comb through her hair. It had grown almost to her knees.

She briefly wondered what was going on back at the lab. The scientists would be almost all gone by now, having evacuated in a panic. She hoped the man wouldn't kill too many of them. Covering one's tracks after such a spree was always so very troublesome.

Edited by Techno_Elf

As soon as Cat left her cage, she took the power of Kein. He still had his powers, but she had a weaker version of it. She felt the heat beating on her back and the flames licking her neck. She manipulated the fire wall in front of her to gain the path to escape before she ran forwards fast. Now out of Kein's range, she didn't have his power anymore. Cat continued to run, simply avoiding the guards that tried to stop her. She did however, grab a long pole and used it to whack a guard's helmet, causing him to fall. It made her grin wickedly and continued to make her way out.

---

Tea finally reached the outside just as the fire broke out. She clutched the food in her arms and teleported forwards ten feet and another ten until she was a safe distance. Tea found herself in a forest, and teleported her way up into a tree. She was a good height up before she sat down on a branch, her back rested against the trunk of the oak. Tea opened her pockets of the food, and the small knife she had gained during her time in the lab. She carefully tucked everything into spots in her clothes for later, except for the bread and an apple.

She ate the two quickly, feeling bloated and full. She had never had this much before, and glanced through the canopy to see the other survivors. Tea then froze as she saw another person in a tree. She thought she was the only one to have made it this far.

((Ninjaed by you techno!))

Edited by Tiga

Sierra cant bear to watch. It seems as if there is no way out. She buries her face in chest and holds on for dear life.

Alex shifts into a cheetah and sprints towards the exist. As he runs he searches for anyone who might still be trapped.

He grabbed the guy with the wings " Uh dude Is this safe I mean I am dead and all but I don't think I'll survive if I fall off."

(Also since he's a zombie he has no limiters such as enhanced strength and speed is that cool with youll? sorry I had to fix my lost post as well.)

Edited by Kirito

Leon nodded to the zombie, he looked down at the woman.

"Do not worry we are almost there to freedom." Kein says trying to give her some comfort. Kein lifted off the ground, and began to flap his wings. Then brought his wings inward, and then stretched them out.

" Here we go."said Kein as he flew with great speed towards the exit. He saw the exit and flew even faster. Kein could not believe it but they had made it. He made sure that the zombie was still there and he was. Kein landed in front of the other survivors.

"You are free now, but do not forget the Legion is still out there." Kein wished ther something better he could have said. Yet he knew that is was the right thing to do.

He put down the woman and made sure the zombie got off him ok. Kein realized that the zombie's arm was still clinched to him.

"I think you forgot something Zombie bro."Kein said with a awkward voice.

Soon after Kein said that he collapsed to the ground. He used up to much energy saving everyone, not only that a huge piece of glass was stuck in his shoulder.

He saw his arm still attached to the winged guy"Oh! My bad you know how it is."he said laughing and grabbing his arm putting it back on " I'm going to need to sow it back into place when I have the chance. When he saw him fall down " Oh crap dude you all right?"he watched as the girl rolled him over " I think we should go before something else happens don't you?"he said looking down at the guy.

Edited by Kirito

When Sierra felt herself airborne she had to peek. When she opened her eyes she saw them soaring. She was in shock. He had wings too. When they landed she realized he was hurt very bad. "Give him space!" She ordered as she rushed to him. She felt she owed it to him to get him better. After all, he did save there lives. She rolled him over to relieve the pressure off the shoulder with glass lodged in it. She looked over him worried and frantically. "Uhhhh..um..um..errr" she wanted to give him the touch of life but she looked at her hands knowing she could only give death. What a curse. Tears welled up in her eyes out of frustration. She searched for water or anything that could help.

Alex managed to survive the collapsing building. He looked back thinking about how he was finally free.

Edited by cattygal210

Leon could hear her crying, he lifted his hand and grabbed her's.

"So you were the little girl I saw that day. They were injecting you with liquids or should I say poisons. Zombie find me some fire please, or anyone with an ability to use fire." Kein says breathing heavily. He looked at her still crying.

" My name is Kein Dragneel. You may think you have a curse. It is only a curse if you wish to be that way. Trust me using fire comes with a price." Kein said with a smile.

A look of disgust came over his face he hated fire it always lit him up so easily but he walked of looking around it shouldn't be that hard right there was a burning building and it was a lab. He walked around till he found some cardboard on fire he kept it kit by feeding it some paper as he walked back to the two people. "Here's your fire kein was it?"he set it down putting more paper on it to make it flare up " hope that's enough dude?"

Sierra squeezed his hand lightly as she dried her eyes. "You saved my life....thank you." She sighed still thinking the poison was a bit of a curse. She really wanted to help

Leon saw the fire and knew it was perfect.

"Thank you Zombie bro and yes the name is Kein." Kein said smiling.

He began sucking the flames in his mouth. Kein knew for this next part to work he needed her help. Kein gently squeezed her hand.

"No problem and I actually could use your help. They injected numerous poisons in you. You have the ability you choose with one to use. I remember they injected a numbing poison. If you could inject me with that poison. I can pull out the glass. Of course I need someone to wrap it as well." Kein says with arm behind his head smiling. Kein ripped a lengthy part of his coat to use as bandages. Kein put his other hand on her head.

" I believe in you, I know you can do this." Kein says smiling at her.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

He backed away a little sitting on some rubber " what happened to those other two?"he asked watching as he ate the flames "Also if you don't mind do you'll have any thread and needles I can use to sow my arm back on it'll just keep coming off and it gets kinda annoying. "He lifted up his sleeve of his uniform and looked at his arm pulling out the old stitches.

(( Have to say i love this idea. Also welcome back its been a while since i have seen you on.

Form-

Name: Phill

Nickname:

For/Against Dark Legion: against

Powers/Special Abilities: After experimenting on his eyes he can see well in the dark with night vision as well as being able to see farther than humans in the dark. The downfall is when its bright like during the day usually is he is basically blind unless he has something he can use to help block the light. The scientist told him once that they would give him a hoodie or sunglasses if he was good but that was right before that night when he tried to escape but when the sun rose he couldn't run anymore and he was caught.

can become intangible and walk through almost anything other then led which is why when caged he is in a led cage, this only can be done for 2 seconds max but due to past experiences he is the main reason the whole lab is laced with led.

He also was infused with wolf DNA which allows him to not only become a wolf but have the senses of a wolf though this does cause problems for him due to his wolf nature compelling him to do whatever the person who makes him see them as an alpha says. This form allows his senses to be heightened yes but even in this form he can't see when it is bright.

He has an aura that usually only happens when he is in his wolf form. This aura allows his mind to be protected by all powers or things that may affect it such as mind reading telepathy even drugs that would cloud his mind etc. The downfall to this is that things that would normally knock people out wont affect him when in his wolf form. He learned the hard way not to go into wolf form when the scientists take him because the anesthetics wont work on him which means that he had to go through all of the pain with no way to move as they painfully experimented on him.

History: He was taken in by these scientists when he was 5. They "saved" him from a fire that killed his family, no one knows what started it but the scientists assured him accidents happened all the time like that.

Personality: Rp'd

Other:

Looks: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/24/...0f15a6f1908.jpg human except he has two eye colors the left is green and the right is almost pure black. He also carries a cane almost identical to the ones blind people use for when he is allowed to walk around in the day but his is padded on the sides so turning is hard as he doesn't hear when the side hits a wall but they did it so he couldn't hit them with it when it was his time to be experimented on.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/...e13b2342b74.jpg wolf

hope this is ok)

April was few miles away from the remains of the lab. She was practicing her bending skills.

Alex roamed around in a fox form, panting from the exhaustion.

Sierra looked at him worried. She took a few nervous breaths. "I-i dont know if i can..but I'll try." She was nervous she would transfer the wrong poison and accidentally kill him. She looked at the zombie then back at Kein. "Ok.. lets do this" she gently placed her hands on the wounded area. She closed her eyes and focused her energy on his body. She began to transfer numbing poison very carefully and nervously. She then removed her hands quickly, afraid of actually transferring deadly poison. "Did it work?" She turned toward the dismembered zombie and said, "i know how to sew" she said softly before turning back to Kein

(Accepted , havent seen ya in awhile)

(alright before i start in game can i know first off if it is day or night and secondly if the lab was destroyed or well set on fire where can my guy come in? also xd.png yes he is a little like riddick mixed with kitty or shadow cat from xmen and with a wolf form biggrin.gif)

((Name: Nea

Nickname: N

For/Against Dark Legion: For (Brainwashed, cannot remember anything)

Powers/Special Abilities:

-Thread manipulation: Nea has the ability to manipulate ropes, string and yarn to his bidding. Larger things like shirts are more difficult to control due to the way they have been strung together but still manageable. Though this seems weak since it his only power, he is actually quite strong and good at using it.

History: Nea does not remember his past at all. He occasionally gets scrubbed all over again, causing periods where he completely forgets people. This has made him rather good soldier and one who would have difficulty disobeying the Dark Legion

Personality: Generally quiet and to himself. He doesn't disobey much but sometimes, his old personality starts to shine through. Still, he can be spurred to remember his old self, though that usually is followed by an intense brainwashing.

Other:

Looks: Originally, his appearance looked much different. But the stress from the mutations turned his hair completely grey. Nea))

Leon smiled at her for he knew she could do it.

"Perfect ." Kein said.

Kein took a deep breath and pulled out the piece of glass. Blood started to come out and he only one way to stop the bleeding.

"This is really going to sting." Kein said lighting his hand fire. He struck his shoulder from both sides closing the wound.

"OOWWWW!!!" screamed Kein in pain for he could get over the pain of his own fire.

Looked toward the Zombie and her smiling.

"You know i never really got her name." Kein said to himself. he really did not mind for as long as she was safe. Kein stood up and looked at the moon.

"I promise that i will never let any harm come her." Kein said clinching his fist and his scythe.

"Ya sure if you want to but I'm fine to do it myself also nice weapon you got there but I'd really like to get my hands on some guns."he said clinching his fist his arm and hand worked fine he was luck he didn't decay thanks to what the lab rats did to him. When he heard Klein screamed out " Damn that was loud we should really keep it down bite down on something. " he said looking around into the night.

(Alright cool post edited.)

Edited by Kirito

(Accepted. And its night smile.gif )

Sierra looked back at the distant remains of the burning building. "Well im pretty sure their weapons were destroyed in the accident. We'll have to find a gun shop.." She then remembered they'd have to lay low because society is yet to accept them. She looked back at Kein worried. "Are you ok..?" As if she needed to ask. She sighed and let out a quiet yawn as she tucked her knees to her chest and hugged herself in a desperate attempt to keep warm.

"Ya your probably right l."he sighed laying down on the ground when he noticed the girl shivering " Hey why don't you lay next to that guy he is a walking fireball so he's bound to be warm right?"he said looking at her side ways and then back up to the stars " And plus we should get out of here by morning don't want to get caught or something. I'll keep watch zombies don't need to sleep."

Burning. His usually white clothing was singed at the ends as his shaking hands pried the mouth guard from between his teeth and tossed the rubber into the nearby blaze. He tore the helmet from his head and the multiple needles from his body, quickly staggering to his feet as the building crumbled and burned. His head pounded and ached as some unknown force-possibly just the will to survive-pushed him past the dead, bleeding bodies on the ground, past several cages and outside. His hands had yet to stop shaking but he had no idea why. He could not remember why but the feeling of dread had built up inside of him and not so easily did it go away. He felt as though he was missing something. Something vital, something important. But he didn't remember. His mind was just a blank slate with no memories. Blinking slowly, he shook his head and almost like a zombie, started to shuffle away from the burning building.

Phill walked around the lab was finally destroyed so maybe now he could try and fit in, which wouldn't be too bad if he didn't have wolf ears and two different colored eyes. He heard a loud scream and jogged towards it though he was cautious it may be a scientist or one of their helpers. He saw a guy burning himself and a guy who's arm looked as if it was going to fall off any second along with a girl. He slowly approached the group he was hoping his whole glowing aura didn't scare them off as he came right up by the girl first she seemed like the one who wouldn't immediately attack him and he let out a quiet bark to get her attention as in this form he couldn't speak and he just wanted to see if they would attack him or not.

Kein looked at her shivering in the night cold. Kein dropped his scythe, and took his coat. He walked over to to her and put his coat on her.

"Here take this you need it more than I do." said Kein as steam was coming off from him.

"Yes I am fine." Keins says as he wrapped his wound.

Kein thought of a place they could lay low. He had the perfect place they could lay low. he picked up his scythe and slung on his back.

"I have a place in Colorado where we can stay it only five minute flight for me. If you are worried about my wound it is nothing." Kein said holding out his hand.

"As for weapons, I have plenty when we reach there. that is if you want to come. Plus I really never caught your names." Kein chuckled. He saw the wolf next her and put his hand on his head.

"I know you are a survivor as well, you are welcome to join us too."said Kein

Edited by HellFireSouLess