MessengerDragon

If you win a DC raffle...

What dragon would you ask for if you won a DC raffle?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please discuss what you would choose if you won a DC raffle. I'd appreciate it if you also posted to tell us why you would choose that, not just voted.

I would choose a frill because love the dragon, and don't have any.

(although having something of high trading value is tempting... so is the little tree... but I still would pick a frill wink.gif )

Gold shimmer!

Gold shimmer x purple

gold shimmer x tan ridgewing

/drools

Imagine how gorgeous those lineages would look....

silvers too, but they don't stand out as much.

Also, I'd really like to raffle off 2nd gen offspring like every other month because it's so ridiculously hard to trade for them. Like I'd call for entries, and I'd just draw random numbers.

Also I'd give out 2nd gen fails a lot hahaha.

I have an old pink and a leetle tree, but frills and holiday dragons (which I'm missing all of, besides yulebucks, don't pass down their breed so that's why I wouldn't choose them. sad.gif

Good question. In terms of trade value I probably should go for a prize dragon, but disregarding that I'd like a CB Hellhorse. I really like the way they look, and it'd be nice to create a more unique lineage using it. ^^

Edit:

As far as I'm aware, you either win a spot for one specific of the 6 Prize versions (Gold/Silver/Bronze Shimmerscale/Tinsel) that you cannot change (unless you move up on the list due to people not responding), OR a honorable mention where you cannot select any of those 6.

Holidays can be chosen by HM winners, if I recall correctly.

I read that too, but I've never been here for a raffle so I wasn't sure if that was how it worked. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

As far as I'm aware, you either win a spot for one specific of the 6 Prize versions (Gold/Silver/Bronze Shimmerscale/Tinsel) that you cannot change (unless you move up on the list due to people not responding), OR a honorable mention where you cannot select any of those 6.

Holidays can be chosen by HM winners, if I recall correctly.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'd be especially happy if I'd win a CB Silver Shimmer with my custom code. <3 I won't take any breeding requests for it, but rather gift and trade a few of the 2Gs at my own discretion. I want lines from the dragon to be rare. Huehuehue.

For HM, then definitely a CB Soulpeace. Just imagine all those pretty stairstep or spiral linegaes you could make. <3 And it's also my all-time favorite breed. smile.gif

But then again...I did miss all the possible holiday dragons...hmmm.

Edited by Pixel.G

Prize why not ? I have no 2nd gens. and i doubt someone out there is uber nice to give me one xd.png

If HM though a Holly, as I do need 2nd gens.

I would get a silver shimmer. I love the way they look, and their offspring have such a high trade value that I could get anything I wanted. As much as a CB hybrid would be fun, I can't really use it to create neat even gen lineages (the only ones I really like) because I'd only have the one.

Edited by harlequinraven

Probably a Silver Tinsel, they match with some dragons very well! Or a Holiday!

I would get a Shadow Walker or Heartseeker because I really love those dragons yet I can never seem to get their egg on Halloween or Valentines day

Any CB Holiday! I joined Dragon Cave recently and also missed all holidays(even this Valentine) So Holiday is a great attraction to me. xd.png

Well ... ordered by priority (in hopes of multiple HM wins xd.png), I'd go for Avatar of Change (they look awesome no matter what laugh.gif), male Soulpeace, then Alt Dark Green, then male Frill, then Holly, then Geode, then the other Hybrids, then the other Alts ... that's gonna keep me wishing during the next 100 years of dragcave! laugh.gif

CB breedable only of course biggrin.gif Not sure which one... I've seen cb alt blacks and hellhorses... so maybe something no one else has yet, like avatar of destruction?

Edited by irercha

For me, winning the raffle basically means one thing: I get a nice code biggrin.gif I haven't quite decided which code I'd get but I doubt I'd win so I'll have eternity to think it over LOL

Apart from that I'd love a silver tinsel ^^ I really like their sprite.

I'd love to get a Silver Shimmer, I think they look really gorgeous.

Aside from that, CB Holidays I'd really love to get too, since I'm new here so I don't have any at all. Especially Rosebuds I think are gorgeous.

I'd really, really wany a gold Shimmer(any prize, but especially that). However, I also REALLY want a CB alt Black. I think I'd ask for a CB alt black over a few of the prize dragons, honestly.

Also, a custom freaking code. Yeah...that would be swell. smile.gif

I'd ask for a Cb Shimmer, I am pretty sure. As for code... I am not sure. But Still.

Silver Shimmer - they are my favourite of all the prizes.

HM - probably a CB Sweetling, as I only have one, not knowing about such things when I arrived, I thought an AP one was just as good and now one of my lineages is a PIA !

It doesn't really matter as long as I can choose a custom code. It is still available, all there is to do is to win the raffle. laugh.gif

HM - probably a CB Sweetling, as I only have one, not knowing about such things when I arrived, I thought an AP one was just as good and now one of my lineages is a PIA !

If only Valentine's were able to be asked for, I would do the same! Obviously I love Sweetlings but don't have any CBs of my own, which would really make my life easier. I really wish TJ would change the rules so that you could get past Valentine's and Halloweens from the raffle. ;_;

Hm, if I won the raffle and the rules still didn't allow Sweetlings, I'd go for a CB Soulpeace. I'd rather have that over a Tinsel or Shimmer... I'm not a fan of the prize sprites and I adore Soulpeaces so that'd be awesome. And a custom code, of course!

Edited by Dimar

I'd ask for a Holly. I really just want a second gen but no one is willing to trade. I have a code that I would pick out too. If I do get my second gen holly then I would probably pick a shallow water.

If I was able to get one, a shimmer, any color.

If I won the honorable mention prize though, I would go for a holly. I don't even have one with a nice lineage, much less a low-gen.