KoalaNoob

Cloudclan

Thistlepaw

Thistlepaw stared at the other cat's much smaller body, and wondered how she could've decided that they were about the same age. He was large and bulky, barely smaller than the warriors. In fact, he was as big, if not bigger, than some of the smaller she-cats, like Petalstorm, and to a lesser extent, Snowfeather. The kitten in the medicine cats' den was larger than Smokeypaw, but she was tiny- and the new cat wasn't even larger by much. The difference in their height and length was about the length of a rabbit's tail, not much at all. Considering the puny frame of Smokeypaw, and how large most other apprentices were, Thislepaw decided that this new cat was either the same age as Smokeypaw, or younger.

Turning, he glanced reproachfully at his sister, frowning and backing away a couple steps as he did so. "That's nice. Er- I'm eleven moons old. Which is much more than you. Quite a bit more." Again, he turned and glanced at Willowpaw, willing her to speak up, and take his place as the center of the kit's attention. This cat, who he assumed was a lost young loner or rogue, was behaving in a way that made him feel and act awkwardly. Her reactions felt off. Wouldn't a lost kit be wailing for help?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Rose

Oh. I am barely over being weaned, I am new to eating meat....I'll leave you alone, I am sorry for my rudeness... Rose walked back with her tail drooping. She had forgotten to answer the question of the large white cat. I am very scared, cold and thirsty. My paws and claws hurt a lot.... Rose snapped her jaw shut because she sounded like a weakling. She sat back down on the ground hanging her head. I am so weak and stupid!

She was very miserable, her attempt to alleviate her loneliness had failed. Rose sat there silent and frightened, though she had been fed and the cats had been friendly enough she felt like a burden, a stranger, which caused her to miss her parents once more.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Thistelpaw

Thistlepaw's mind was whirring furiously. This cat, who was probably eight moons or so, was barely weaned? She had barely started eating meat? That seemed impossible. How could the she-cat's mother have provided milk for so long? In the clan, milk was usually provided for only a moon or so before the kits excitedly began eating small pieces of meat, and within a few days, they would be snatching prey off of the fresh-kill pile whenever they could escape from their parents' watchful eyes. Indeed, the more he communicated with this new cat, the more he wondered and felt repulsed by life outside of Cloudclan. It was preposterous that a cat would be fed with milk until they were well into apprenticehood. He wanted to question it, but thinking it would only bring another onslaught of confusions, he backed away another step. Frowning at the kitten, he twisted his head and stared at the side of Willowpaw's head. "Ah, Willowpaw. Would you, er, like to say something to this... Fine young cat?"

Rose

Having answered the question of her well being, Rose paded back over to the cat she had thoroughly confused. I forgot to say that I had been weaned some time ago, we just ate so little forest meat, I have eaten fish, just never mouse. I'm sorry for not being clear. I am frightened, I don't know what is to become of me.

Done speaking she sat quietly yet umcomfortably, and lifted one of her paws to look at how red it was and the scab around the pads. Flinching every time she went to lick at them, Rose gave up and put it back on the ground then decided to ease the matted fur. It had become an irritation and Rose tried to ease the knots in her fluffy fur , though it didn't make a difference, she needed another tounge to help.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

(So much reading!! ^-^ )

Snowfetaher

Snowfeather gave Petalstorm a worried look. She seemed distant, and she hadn't even reacted to the news Ivyclaw had given them. "Um... We could take one or two apprentices and leave the others to help with the new kit. Who do you think we should take? I was thinking Ripplepaw and Moonpaw could come along." She said confidently, her eyes bright with excitement. She could actually go on a hunting party, and lead it. It felt like she was a higher rank, and she liked the feeling. Doing things for the clan was enjoyable for her.

(Sorry, I'll try to get a post for my other cats.. Especially Stormpaw. I have to start school but I got Snowfeather in quick.)

Stormpaw

The apprentice looked up from his grooming and quickly stopped. He was embarrassed, though not for long. "I'm sorry, Songbreeze. I'll catch something too! I want to get fresh-kill for the clan too. Good job Smokeypaw." He chirped happily, grinning slightly. He purred and then realized he should be quiet, so he held it back, his eyes bright. He ran after Songbreeze and Smokeypaw, happy to be rid of some of his energy. He ran faster to catch up, though he kept behind Songbreeze and ran beside Smokeypaw. His fur wasn't too tangled anymore, and the wind caused it to fluff up, making his fur look odd.

(Hopefully not too short)

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

Fleckpelt, Warrior

After dropping off the freshkill and seeing that Rose was trying to make new friends already, the warrior ducked out of the Medicine Cat den, shaking his pelt out as he exited. Fleckpelt glanced at his shoulder, deciding it wasn't terribly injured and didn't need treatment, it was just sore and annoyed. He stretched out his legs, ears angled towards the camp exit, pondering about Songbreeze, Smokeypaw, and Stormpaw, deciding whether or not to join them. He remained still and eventually sat down, still deciding whether or not to join in with their patrol, as they seemed to have enough cats....But Smokeypaw was his sister and apprentice...But he didn't want to be around Songbreeze.

Songbreeze, Warrior, & Smokeypaw, Apprentice

I'm certain you will, I've trained you hard, Stormpaw. Songbreeze simply meowed as she kept loping alongside the apprentices, keeping a steady pace. Her ears were pricked, but were angled behind her, wondering if Fleckpelt would eventually catch up. Was he still kit-sitting? The thought of Fleckpelt with a kit made Songbreeze frown, as he had discussed with her that he wasn't ready for kits. Confused with her Clanmate, Songbreeze slowed her pace, deciding that running wasn't a great idea if the patrol wanted to catch prey. Smokeypaw noticed Songbreeze, and slowed as well, feeling a bit awkward suddenly. Now that Songbreeze had broken up with Fleckpelt, being around her friend made Smokeypaw a bit nervous and uncomfortable. Continuing to slow and eventually stopping, the apprentice gave the two cats a curt nod.

...I'mma go for a little quick walk, I'll catch up with you two later. She meowed quietly, turning tail and padding towards a few bushes, dragging her rabbit along with her. Dropping her catch beside the river, Smokeypaw sat down, keeping her gaze on the slowly churning water, watching a few fish swiftly swim by, bubbles following their swift and rather unpredictable movements. Smokeypaw let out a little sigh, eventually closing her eyes, her thoughts suddenly drifting to Quillpaw...She didn't want to upset herself, but she did so anyways.

Petalstorm

Petalstorm smiled distractedly at Snowfeather, then nodded. "Yes, yes, of course we should take a couple apprentices. It would certainly help in their training, especially if their mentors are busy. Besides, older warriors tend to do important things in the morning, and don't really take younger cats out to train until noon. We can keep them busy until then. Although, I guess it wouldn't do to tire them out early. We should probably be soft, and catch most of the prey ourselves. Swimming can be tough on underdeveloped muscles, so they might have to stick to snatching from the shore." She stopped and stared skyward, musing silently to herself at the mild issue at hand. A distracted, sleep-ridden mind slowed her, but she came to a solution after just a bit of time. "Although, there really aren't many fish that swim by the river's edge, and they probably haven't learned how to do so properly yet. Maybe we can just show them techniques for hooking and scooping up fish, even if it's less efficient for fishing." Again, the she-cat looked away, seeming to be unfocused at the conversation with Snowfeather. This time, though, it was back over her small shoulder, right at Mistystar's den.

She glanced edgily back at Snowfeather. "Maybe we shouldn't go right away, though. Mistystar might be doing something important that'll have its own announcement soon, since she isn't here. Considering the current events, it'd probably be really important." An unsettling calm had settled over Petalstorm. Despite her usual panic towards everything possible, and impossible, she wasn't reacting to the dilemma that the entirety of Cloudclan was facing. In fact, she never had. Something had draped itself over her, numbing her usual dramatic displays. "Yes, we wouldn't want to miss that, would we? Besides, most of us have eaten this morning or a lot last night, so hunting can wait for a bit, at least.'

((Going to wait for Narvix before posting with Thistlepaw again, probably.))

Snowfeather

Snowfeather's worry for Petalstorm was growing. The other warrior seemed so....calm.."Yes.. I suppose you are right.. We should wait for a while.."she murmured a bit distractedly, musing about what to do for Petalstorm. She didn't know what was wrong with her, or how to help. She sat down with a frown, flexing her claws. She twitched her tail and glanced at Petalstorm. "I think that the apprentices will need to be distracted soon enough, so we shouldn't hold off the hunting patrol too long, don't you think?" Snowfeather said with a small smile.

(I have returned from the dead.) tongue.gif

Sagepaw

The apprentice listened and watched her mentor take charge. Her ears perked up when she began to list what was hurting her. "Her paws and claws could be hurting just from exhaustion. She may be in shock as well, perhaps some thyme to soothe her down?" Sagepaw suggested, her cat-brows furrowing in deep thought. The kit would be the number one thing she would think about when she would be journeying. Sagepaw scanned the heads of the cats in the den. Fleckpelt had left, and Thistlepaw and Willowpaw were left with the rest of the cats. She blinked before calling out to the apprentices, "can you two get some water soaked moss for the kit?" She tried to sound less demanding and more hopeful for them to help, she couldn't leave the den, she needed to help. Neither could Marshflight, or the kit herself.

((I'll post the rest later))

Goldenheart

The queen snapped her eyes open and got up quickly. (For a queen) She stretched slightly and twitched her tail. Her stomach was bothering her, though she knew she would need to ignore it...Being this large certainly was awkward for her. Her stomach rumbled and she sighed. Tottering over to the fresh-kill pile, she picked up a meaty squirrel, her mouth watering. She walked back to the nursery and plopped down at the entrance. She quickly begin eating, realizing she was really hungry. She gulped the squirrel down and it was gone in moments. She looked around, a bit embarrassed, and she didn't think anyone saw her. She was content and she lay down again.

Goldenheart smiled and let the sun warm her fur. It felt good, and she relaxed as she observed the clan do their daily activities. It seemed there wasn't any news on the kit, though she perked her ears up anyway, anxious to know more about it. She let out a soft purr as she thought about her own kits. They will be a handful.... She smiled, though it faded quickly. She was nervous about Mistystar's decision on what to do for the kit... If she had to, she would offer to take the kit in.. Though Mistystar might not allow it.. If I have to....I'll try to convince Mistystar to keep the kit and allow either myself or Nightwing to take care of it...I wonder if the kit is a male or female? Goldenheart was deep in thought, and didn't notice anything around her.

Stormpaw

The young tom watched Smokeypaw stride away with an ear twitch. "Well...okay then......Do you think she's alright?" He asked Songbreeze after an awkward pause. He was worried about Smokeypaw, though probably for no reason. He watched Songbreeze and felt a pang. He felt awkward with the other apprentice gone, knowing how Songbreeze must feel with Fleckpelt's absence. ......."Speaking of that...How are you feeling, Songbreeze?"He asked a bit nervously, tilting his head as he did so. He looked away and shifted from foot to foot.

Songbreeze, Warrior

Songbreeze watched the she-cat leave with a soft sigh, wondering what exactly was on Smokeypaw's mind. She expected it to be something about her family, especially Quillpaw, as the two had been very close as kits. Songbreeze's ears and gaze transferred to Stormpaw as he asked her a question. She didn't hear the first one very well, as she was lost in thought, mainly about Fleckpelt, but she did hear his second question. ...I'm fine, Stormpaw, just a few relationship issues with Fleckpelt... The pale warrior began with a soft sigh, shaking her head slowly. Her ears angled in the direction of where Smokeypaw had left, her tail tip twitching slightly, as she didn't want to discus Fleckpelt any further, as she feared she might break down into tears. Why don't you follow Smokeypaw and ask what's up? She's normally giddy and happy every moment in her little life. She meowed simply, moving her silvery gaze to the dirt at her paws.

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

Oh Quillpaw, why did you have to leave Fleckpelt, dad, and me...? Life was so peachy with you around, every day was a good day, you brightened it no matter what...Songbreeze did the same for Fleckpelt, but you were always my buddy...Now I have no-one, since Fleckpelt's stuck in all that stupid drama! Smokeypaw thought, her eyes stinging slightly. Shaking her head to remove the tears, she returned her gaze to the rushing water, wrapping her tail tightly around her paws. She still remembered her father rushing into camp with pain in his eyes, announcing the death of Quillpaw before falling to the ground. That was the day he tore the muscle in his leg, and no-one knew how or why. It was probably from trying to save Quilly... Smokeypaw thought, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

Mistystar

Mistystar trudged up the final upwards hill in the winding, sloping tunnel, and emerged on the cliff hanging above her den. In the dim morning light, she could see that mist everyone was awake, and she could see the three cats that were scheduled to leave before sunhigh. That was good, the more daylight time they had, the better. Their journey would appreciate a highly fuelled start to lift everyone's spirits and being them success that would inspire more productivity. Besides, it would be good for the entire clan to be able to function without daydreaming all day about the oncoming quest- the sooner they were gone, the sooner cats would start to miss them. But, they would also be able to work properly again.

"May all cats old enough to traverse our river gather under highledge! There must be a feast before our fair well to those who are destined to save the clan! We will hold a great ceremony, and we will all dine on the plentiful supply of fish that was caught only a night ago. There may not be plenty for everyone, but we will enjoy this great occasion."

Stormpaw

The young tom nodded grimly. He strode after Smokeypaw with one last glance at Songbreeze as he walked past. He took his time, though he padded a little faster than normal; as he wanted to give Smokeypaw some time to herself. He blinked rapidly, feeling sad for her. He knew she went through some hard times, but she couldn't dwell on the past forever, could she? He continued walking, deep in thought, when he ran into a tree. He lay sprawled out and jumped up with an annoyed flick of his tail.

He then walked a little slower and kept alert. He saw her black and silver pelt after some wandering, and he walked over with his shoulders slumped. Stormpaw sat next to her with a sad smile. "Hey, Smokeypaw? What's wrong?" He said affectionately, bumping against her lightly. He really disliked seeing other cats upset, and he wanted to help her become happy again.

(Her fur is black and silver)

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

When the tom approached, Smokeypaw didn't budge, she didn't even open her eyes. She remained slouched with her head bow as she continued to think of her brother, her thoughts only to be interrupted by Stormpaw's question. Smokeypaw felt the other apprentice affectionately head-butt her shoulder, but she remained still, her eyes still closed to hold back tears. ...I-I'm fine... She eventually managed to whisper in a hushed and upset tone, a small breeze ruffling her short fur. Truthfully, Smokeypaw didn't feel fine at all, she was still at lost without her littermate, her partner in crime. Sure, Fleckpelt was her brother as well, but she didn't have a super-strong bond with him, like the bond she had with Quillpaw.

Ivyclaw, Elder/Warrior

Upon hearing Mistystar, the Elder/Warrior's ears pricked. Quickening his pace, Ivyclaw padded out from the Elder's den, removing the last of his nest before gazing up at the leader and sitting down where he usually sat. His pelt was well-groomed and rather glossy, as he was aware of this ceremony including his coming-out-of-retirement. Excitement bubbled up inside of Ivyclaw, making him feel like a kit again, about to become an apprentice, but he kept his cool and gazed respectfully up at Mistystar. Ivyclaw still remembered her as a kit, running about the nursery with her current deputy. He longed for his younger days, but he reminded himself that he was still mid-way through his life. He still had a long way to go, and in a way, he was starting a new beginning, becoming a Warrior once more.

I can race after my kits once more, though they are much older now...I could even start a new family, and this time, keep it together. He thought, his heart pounding in his chest as he thought of Quillpaw. He would be proud... Ivyclaw thought with a soft sigh, keeping his gaze calmly on his leader. He pushed the negative thoughts out of his head, as this was a time for him to be happy.

Rose

Having heard the call of a powerful cat, Rose was utterly confused. She padded stiffly to the edge of the den she was in and looked out. It was even more bewildering to see these cats gathering around a tall stone and gazing up at a single cat. Being an outsider she hung back and stayed where she was and listened. She is big and beautiful! I wonder what is going on? It probably doesn't have anything to do with me anyway... Standing there a moment longer, Rose went back into the den and laid down, though her ear was still turned toward the mouth of the den. I hope they don't kick me out, I really need their help, I am too young to be alone! Rose then hunkered down and began to pray they would at least try to tolerate her until she was big enough to fend for herself. She would try not to be a bother, if only they gave her a chance.

[[Apologies if anything's off. I'm going to try and fast-forward a few things to get some stuff out of the way before Mistystar's call for a meeting. Hope no one minds me trying to get the plot going?]]

Feathertail

"Oh, Aspenfang...," she started, trailing off. She pulled away far enough to see his face clearly, her blue eyes gentle but sad. "You won't lose me, love. You are my mate, and my only mate. I am with you, right now, sitting as we are, because my heart is yours, devoted to you." She rubbed against him, brushing her head against the underside of his chin. "I cannot simply ignore all of the other toms in our clan; that just isn't fair nor possible. However, I will propose a compromise. I will refrain from conversing with the other toms unless there is another clan mate with me. Will this help to ease your concerns?" she asked.

To be fair, she just wished that Aspenfang would be more trusting and get over his worry about Feathertail being unfaithful. It really did hurt to know that he didn't trust her completely.

Anyways, Mistystar was calling for the cats to gather for an announcement. Stroking her tail along Aspenfang's back, Feathertail made to move closer in order to better be a part of the meeting.

Barkpelt and Ripplepaw

Ripplepaw cried out, thrashing his paws to try and arrest his stumbling as he fell head first into an empty rabbit hole. "Ripplepaw. Be more careful. Pick up the moss you dropped and let's head back. Moonpaw, we're heading back to camp. Do you have your moss?" the aged warrior questioned, glancing between both apprentices.

Getting back to his feet, Ripplepaw shook out his fur before grabbing the mouthful of moss he had collect (and dropped). "Ready to go!" he exclaimed through his mouthful, the words muffled and a bit difficult to understand. Barkpelt nodded and started guiding the two siblings back to camp, moving at a brisk pace in an attempt to make up for lost time.

They soon reached camp and headed for the Medicine Den, passing the collected moss over to Sagepaw and Marshflight to use as desired for the newly found kit. By now, Mistystar was starting to make her announcement and Ripplepaw bounded towards the front of the gathering cats to sit as closely as he could to where the leader was perched. Cool! A feast!

Willowpaw

She wanted to snicker at her brother's misfortune but also indulge in a bit of sympathy. Poor Thistlepaw was trying to deal with a strange kit and looking to her for help. Opening her mouth to speak and take the attention away from her brother, Willowpaw started with introducing herself. "It's nice to meet you, Rose. I'm Willowpaw, Thistlepaw's sister! You do seem tired. I'm sorry you've been so frightened this morning. Rest will do you the most good. Sagepaw and Marshflight are good cats and will take care of you so, don't worry," she reassured softly.

Her ears twitched at the sound of Mistystar's voice, turning her head to see the leader begin calling for everyone's attention. Tapping Thistlepaw's flank with the tip of her tail, she hurried over to the rest of the gathered clan and sat down. The idea of a feast made her mouth water, her tongue poking out to swipe across her muzzle.

Sagepaw

Sagepaw watched the cats leave the den, only to reappear quickly. They must of been very afst, or had moss already prepared as they pasted the green stalks filled with water. She carefully placed them on the ground, but the new kit was nowhere to be seen. Annoyance buzzed in her brain but before she could think about it, Mistystar's voice entered the den. Her powerful voice made her pay attention to what she was speaking. She then gave a nod to the cats in the den before carefully slipping out of the den. She made her way down quickly, her paws bounding lightly against the earth before halted. She carefully picked her way through the crowd and sat down in a gap between two older warriors.

Her ears pricked up at the sound of a feast, as did many of the cats in the clan. It would be strange having a feast at this time, where prey was short. But Sagepaw wouldn't argue, the thoughts of eating and celebrating with a feast made her grin. She was hungry, after all. And she was to leave soon.

Nightwing

As soon as she heard the voice of Mistystar, Nightwing was already on her paws. She nudged her mate, Halfwhisper towards the entrance before slipping out of the den as gracefully as her plump body would allow. She glided down towards the clearing where she carefully sat near the edge of the crowd of cats. Nightwing patiently waited for the meeting to begin, while saving a place for her mate.

Mistystar begun the meeting, explaining how the journeying cats would save them, therefor they needed a feast. The queen understood what her leader was talking about, if these cats were to save them, they should celebrate about it. Nightwing glanced around the faces of the cats closest to her, all of them were eager and happy for the feast. She could feel the energy perk up in the meeting. She grinned slightly to see Willowpaw already licking her maw at the sound of the feast.

Tallstorm

Tallstorm, having just eaten, wasn't super excited about the feast. He had a few in his lifetime, usually on rabbits and birds, to celebrate a large ceremony of apprentices or warriors, or a good season of hunting. The clan would need to work hard to make up for the fish that were to be eaten, it was hard for the clan to find such plentiful prey in such dire circumstances.

((Little to work with, sorry))

Ivyfang, Warrior/Elder

His belly growling slightly, Ivyfang decided to join the feast. Stretching out his hind legs as he walked, Ivyfang made his way to the pile, gazing around for something that would catch his interest. There wasn't much, but he eventually plucked a smaller sized fish from the pile and made his way away from the freshkill pile. For a moment, he paused, as if waiting for someone, but them remembered that his mate was long gone, and he had broken up with her anyway. And my kits... He thought, feeling a bit heartbroken that one of his sons was dead, and the other was lingering about camp, while his sister was out of camp. With a small, lonely sigh, Ivyfang hunkered down away from the group with his freshkill, closing his eyes and slowly devouring the gilled creature.

Fleckpelt, Warrior

The call of Mistystar distracted Fleckpelt from his thoughts, causing him to flinch slightly from surprise. Turning away from the exit, he gaze it a small, sad glance before trotting over to the pile at a rather quick pace. He gazed down blankly at the different catches, feeling a sudden wave of loneliness overcome him. Fleckpelt shook a bit from grief as he recalled his poor episodes with Songbreeze. Now, he had no-one to share with but his father, but the warrior rarely shared with his father during feasts, it had always been his mother and father together. Smokeypaw and Quillpaw always shared, while Fleckpelt dined alongside Songbreeze. But that would no longer happen. Was Fleckpelt destined to loose everyone he loved?

Aspenfang, Warrior

Aspenfang gazed at the ground for a few seconds before letting his gaze burn into his mate's. ....Fine, he replied with a rather heavy sigh, noticing Feathertail slowly making her way to the freshkill pile to feast. Stretching out slightly, the warrior followed his mate to the pile, not standing as closely to her as he usually did, as he was still a bit grumpy. He gazed at Feathertail once more with a simple flick of his tail. You choose what we share, if you wish to share. Aspenfang meowed with a small yawn, patiently waiting for the response of his mate. He slightly feared that she would refuse to share with him because of his bitter attitude, but he didn't imagine his sweet beloved one to do such a thing, as she always seemed nice and forgiving.

((I'd post with Cranewing, but I'd be pointless, he's just waiting for the journeyers to pick him up. As for Songbreeze and Smokeypaw, I'm waiting for Enchanting.))

Forum Name:[/XxGingerNingaxX]

Character Name:[/silverClaw]

Rank:[/warrior or med cat apprentice would be fine, you can decide]

Appearance:[/long silver fur]

Picture:[sorry can't ad pic biggrin.gif ]

Personality:[/kind but will defend if neccassary]

Mate:[/none]

Family:[/mother:CreamPelt(deceased) Dad:unknown Siblings:Brother(died at birth)

Mentor:[/none]

Other:[/is missing one claw on right paw, part of ear is ripped off

(hope I did this right it's my first time doing an rp on a forum smile.gif )

Edited by XxGingerNingaxX

[[You'll want to PM Koala your character sheet. Secondly, you have the ending tags wrong. You want to put the sheet information outside of the [] brackets. so it looks like:

[b]Name:[/b] this

]]

((A little attempt to revive...Also, EM will no longer be able to be on, I believe, as her school blocked this website))

Cranewing, Deputy

Sitting back on his haunches slightly, the Deputy let out a quiet sigh. He didn't know if waiting in the Training Pit for the journeyers to arrive was the greatest idea, but he stuck with it anyways. It was quite close to camp, but he knew the territory like the back of his paw. He then found himself thinking about what the rogue had said. No is not the time? What did he mean? Attempting to help himself think, Cranewing rose to his paws, pacing about for a few heartbeats and repeating the sentence in his head, over and over. Now is not the time...Now is not the time... The gray tabby grumbled quietly, deciding to give up on what the rogue had meant. Perhaps he was going to run into them again? If I see him again, I'll ask him what he means...I bet he'll try joining with the journeyers, or rejoin the Clan. Cranewing decided as he seated himself in the sandy Training Pit once more, twitching his whiskers. His notched ear angled in the direction that the rogue had left, wondering if he should follow him to see his plans. Shaking his head, Cranewing gazed up at the sky, squinting to block out some of the faint sunlight from his green eyes.

...They're probably feasting right now back at camp...That means the journeyers will leave soon... He mumbled to himself, lowering his head once more and flexing his claws. They were getting a bit dull, so he decided to take a quick break from his post to go and sharpen them. Thinking through his actions, he decided to head to the Lake. It would be a while until the journeyers set off, after all. Leaping from the Training Pit, Cranewing sauntered to the Lake, his ears pricked to make sure there wasn't anyone around. He eventually found a branch beside it, perfect for claw-sharpening. After sharpening his claws on it for a few moments, the Deputy tossed it into the Lake, watching it eventually sink to the bottom. To make sure no-one found it, he kicked some sand with all his might, eventually covering it a bit to make it less visible. Before returning to the Training Pit, he did his best to erase his tracks, but gave up. Besides, his Clan couldn't blame him for getting a drink, every cat needed water.

Thistlepaw

Glancing to Willowpaw again, Thistlepaw frowned uneasily. "Right. Right, we shouldn't miss out on this celebration, no? So, err, you want to get a small fish with me, sis? I don't know if the little kit has eaten yet, but I don think we should take too much, save some for the cats that need it." Quickly, Thistlepaw turned and scampered away, taking his chance to escape. With a thrashing flick of his tail and a scuff of dirt, he had vanished behind the fresh-kill pile abandoning Rose. Whether or not his sister followed him wasn't much of a concern to him, she would be able to find something to eat. Besides, Thistlepaw could find someone else for company if Willowpaw chose to stay with the frightening little kit. She would probably be able to hold her own against it anyways, so it was safe for him to escape the situation. Hopefully, she wouldn't vanish, though. Her plans were far-fetched and Thistlepaw really didn't believe that she would follow through, but thinking about it, he realized that he should gave stayed with her or at least kept an eye on her. By now, the distance between them allowed to many other cats to obscure his view, and there was little point in trying. He wasn't going back to the kitten, either. Hopefully, things would turn out fine. And if they didn't, it wouldn't be in his control anyways, right? He was jus an apprentice, keeping everyone safe was a job for older cats.

SilverClaw, Warrior (hopefully)

A silverish she-cat approaches from a nearby bush. "Hello." She mews shyly. The cat is by a stream drinking she notices. "I was looking for a place to live but there isn't anybody else for a long way" she starts. "A loner said something about a Clan living near by, could you show me where?" She wanted to know. She wasn't a bold cat, but she could be brave. Maybe I should find someone else she thinks.

Edited by XxGingerNingaxX