KoalaNoob

Cloudclan

Sagepaw

Sagepaw jolted as she awoken from her disturbed dreams. She had only a few peaceful moments of sleep, she always jerked up from sleeping every few moments. In the end result, she wasn't rested but she wasn't tired. The apprentice mumbled, thinking it was morning, due to the voices of several warriors and apprentices in the clearing. She must of overslept the wake-up call to leave! Sagepaw opened her golden eyes, only to see that it was still dark. The light of the moon filtered through the thick clouds dimly and the stars of Silverpelt were nothing but invisible through the clouds, only a few dim spots of stars. Sagepaw grunted before glancing back to her mentor, still sound asleep. She regretted sleeping near the entrance of the den and stood up to her paws and groggily watched the cats leave the camp, the silence returning.

She didn't move a muscle, in the same position, watching over the clan, her tail tip flicking around showing that she was awake. She thought about the journey tomorrow, straight at dawn. Marshflight would want her to give out travelling herbs to every cat leaving. What would they find? That could be anything. Her eyelids began to flutter down in heaviness, the loss of sleep weighing them down. With a gentle sigh, Sagepaw tucked her paws and legs back into position before curling into a tight ball.

((Just waiting for Mistystar x3))

Edited by Tiga

Cranewing, Deputy

Cranewing's pelt was now flat and slick, the dull moonlight dying his pelt a brilliant silver shade. Listen to Tallstorm, Mistystar, he's wiser than us. I promise you to return myself and my Clanmates safely, I'll do anything to keep Cloudclan safe. I love this Clan, just as much as you do. He murmured, his voice quieter now, and his tone gently. Without hesitation, he gently touched his tail tip to her shoulder in a comforting manner. Cranewing's gaze didn't show many emotions, but a look of loyalty and care was showing on his face. StarClan will watch over us, Mistystar, and they will watch over you to. Maybe....If we ever run into trouble, maybe they'll visit Marshflight, and inform him. That way, you could send another patrol or something alike. He began, pausing to gaze into her eyes before continuing. But I doubt we'll run into trouble, not on my watch. The cats you've chosen are wise, and if I go, I'll be sure to keep them in line and safe. The deputy finished with a curt nod.

Aspenfang, Warrior

Aspenfang slowed his mate to be sure to walk alongside his mate and match her pace. He gazed at Willowpaw, a hint of amusement in his gaze once more. Well, then you two better hurry on down there to get an idea of what you want to show us, it seems that you two have learned much. He meowed calmly with a simply flick of his tail. His eyes glowed faintly with pride, remembering when his kits were still two furballs tumbling around in the nursery. He never imagined them as such successful apprentices, soon to be warriors. Aspenfang's pelt brushed against Feathertail's as he walked, his tail swishing slowly, close to the ground.

((Yay for lame, short posts))

Edited by 20mia08

Snowfeather

The tired she-cat mumbled and half-opened her eyes, making her look angry. She glanced up at Smokeypaw, and jumped up, embarrassed that she has been seen so.... Romantic with Fleckpelt. She licked her pelt, her tongue rasping loudly against her fur. She stopped quickly, not wanting to wake any more warriors. She sat down at looked at Smokeypaw, wondering why in the name of Starclan she was waking Fleckpelt. She could have waited until morning at least, couldn't she?She thought grumpily, still groggy with sleep. If it isn't urgent, she shouldn't wake him....Snowfeather flicked her ears and waited to see what Smokeypaw would to say to her brother.

Stormpaw

Stormpaw smiled at Moonpaw, glad that she had asked him. He had been growing bored, and playing with the other apprentice sounded like fun. He ran over to her and pawed her. Tag,your it, he said happily, keeping his voice soft as to not wake the sleeping cats. He sat down and looked at Moonpaw, swishing his tail energetically. He wanted to tease her, and waited for her to run after him so he could dodge her at the last second.

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

Mistystar

Mistystar stared at Cranewing, her gaze unflickering and resting without sympathy. She lifted her head in a display of command, much like what a haughty apprentice might do. But she continued to bore her eyes into the deputy. Unflinching, unmoving, utterly stony. Even the dirt and tufts if grass by her feet seemed to fall into still silence along with her, and their colors appeared to dull as they drooped and paused mid-movement. This seemed to last an eternity, with everything all around the three cats pushing themselves in sync with Mistystar and the tense aura the cats projected. Until, all at once, everything shattered. Her voice a malicious purr, the pale, long-furred she-cat spoke, and she spoke with clear conviction. "Yet, despite his oh-so-great wisdom, Tallstorm is not the leader here. Perhaps he lacks a few qualities necessary, or perhaps he wasn't capable of leading at the time. But the fact that stands is that I am leader; my word is merely a pawstep behind the warrior code. You are free to question me. But you must know when to stop."

Stopping and raising a leg up, like she was going to take a step, but not placing it back down, Mistystar licked her forepaw in an odd sort of way. Then, ever so slowly and with such precision it was unbelievable, she let it fall back to the ground. In a strangely dignified manner, she lifted her head slightly, and began to speak to the two toms as though she were making a clan-wide announcement- but, of course, it was much quieter. "Fine, then. Tallstorm, I understand your hesitance to journey. The life of adventure is not for every cat, and if you don't want to go despite Birchpelt being on the quest as well, I will be glad to help keep you safe here, where we live. But you-" She turned to Cranewing, with a mild, unreadable expression solidly forming her face. "-have gone much too far. Had you not pestered me, perhaps I would have reconsidered. But no. Your actions have made me question my choice in electing you as deputy, and now, I have reached in ultimate decision. I rarely give punishment, but you will be expelled from Cloudclan for a moon. You may live at the edges of our territory, make idle talk with warriors, and oh my! You may even join the journeying cats, if you can convince them. But know that you are not welcome here until you have waited out the moon of your expulsion."

Edited by KoalaNoob

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

Being in a bitter mood as it was, Smokeypaw gave Snowfeather a warning growl, telling her to back off from her brother. Turning back to her brother, Smokeypaw did what she often did to wake him when he wouldn't respond: stick her tail in his ear. The apprentice simply flicked her tail, letting the end of it brush against the insides of her mentor's ears. With a large flinch, Fleckpelt awoke, his eyes flashing open with his claws unsheathed in fright, his fur fluffed in surprise. Flecky, I...I wanna talk. The apprentice whimpered, cuddling close to her brother who relaxed, wrapping his tail gently around his sister. With a loving nod to his sister, Fleckpelt lead Smokeypaw outside, gently wrapped his tail around her.

What's wrong, little sis? He murmured gently, nonchalantly padding out of camp with her as he spoke. The apprentice's shoulders were slumped, her her gaze dull with disappointment and an another unknown emotion, suspected to be frustration. Smokeypaw sat down in the cool, dew-soaking grass, her brother sitting beside her, letting his pelt brush against her's in comfort.

...I dreamed about Quillpaw. She began, gazing desperately up at Fleckpelt. He opened his mouth to reply, but Smokeypaw continued on, her gaze narrowing. And you were cuddling with Snowfeather. She added, narrowing her gaze sharply. Fleckpelt flinched in surprise, his eyes wide with surprise. He opened his mouth once more, but was cut off by his sister again. In the dream, I talked to Quillpaw, but he didn't respond...I think he was trying to, but he couldn't. That means he's dead...Doesn't it? Smokeypaw asked, her eyes glazing with sadness, burrowing her muzzle into her brother's dense pelt, like she had done at the mourning for their mother. Fleckpelt wrapped his tail around his sister, closing his eyes as he drew in a deep breath.

I don't know, Smokey, I don't know what to tell ya....Sagepaw or Marshflight would be the only ones who could tell you, I'm no medicine cat...But I was cuddling with Snowfeather? Uhmmm...I didn't do squat on purpose, not to be rude, I was dreaming of... Fleckpelt began, turning red as he thought of his dream. Smokeypaw flicked her tail, glancing up at her brother and asking who. ....Songbreeze, of course! For StarClan's sake, why can't I stop thinking of her?! You were in my dream as well, along with Quilly, mom, and dad. Grumbled Fleckpelt, his tail tip twitching with frustration.

((Protective sister for the win))

((Lol poor Snowfeather, and Fleckpelt and Smokeypaw of course tongue.gif :3 D: ))

Snowfeather

Snowfeather shivered, numb and sad. She looked towards the entrance, missing the warmth of Fleckpelt's warm fur. She curled up in a tight ball, and realized that she was the more who cuddled with Fleckpelt, and he had never returned the embrace. She was embarrassed, though not too embarrassed to be tired.With one more glance at the entrance, she turned her head away and lay it on her paws. She fell asleep once more, pushing away the thoughts of Fleckpelt, and, for once; she slept without a thought of him.

Thistlepaw

Without another thought, Thistlepaw bounced into a better position to start running from and raced out of the camp. Willowpaw was probably somewhere behind him, even if it was just by a whisker- or maybe, she was ahead of him, so far ahead that he couldn't see her at all. The strange thought made him chuckle as he sprinted out of the camp, leaving the inside of his pinkish mouth to be tickled by a soft breeze. This only made him laugh more, and harder, and soon, he was in a fit of uncontrollable giggles- and still running. He felt his sister right by his side, their fur rubbing against each other as they charged, and he could feel that the steadily pounding muscles in Willowpaw's legs and body would snag her the win this time, and her chances were only raised by his uncontrollable hysterics- but laughing was just too much fun, especially if this was the last time they might ever have fun together. Or, at least, for a long, long time.

Thistlepaw was quite unsure of where his parents were, since his sister and him had been running at top speed for the better portion of the way to a spot on the river that was wonderful for splashing and playing thanks to it's shallower depth. There was only the final stretch left, and Willowpaw wasn't too much ahead. He wanted to run all-out more, but his muscles were screaming at him, berating him for not taking proper care of them- but in a happy, friendly kind of way. He hoped that Aspenfall and Feathertail were keeping up- he guessed that their longer legs and more developed muscles would make this run easy for them, but he really wasn't sure. And then, he charged, pushing him to go faster. Briefly, he thought of the giggling, grateful that it had stopped. And then it happened. Giggling. Somehow, the thought if laughing caused Thistlepaw to return to his uncontrollable chuckles, and he quickly collapsed, losing control of his legs in the fit. He sighed mentally, but at least Willowpaw would be happy. For now, he would lie tangled with himself and laugh.

Moonpaw mewed happily as Stormpaw initiated a game of tag. She loved games that involved physical activity, and she was in the mood to play. Despite not being in a good position to pounce, she promptly launched herself at the nearby apprentice's still form almost too quickly to be seen, so eager to get started that it did not occur to her to ask Stormpaw if he wanted to start running first. "Tag! I gotcha! I gotcha!" she shouted as she did so, not realizing that it would probably be a good idea to keep her voice down.

Fleckpelt, Warrior

Keeping his sister pressed close, Fleckpelt rested his head on top of Smokeypaw's, letting out a heavy sigh. She wrapped her smaller tail around his body as well, her face pressed into his fur. Fleckpelt closed his eyes, finding them stinging. Why are my eyes stinging...? A-Am I crying? Why?! The black-and-silver tom wondered, squeezing his eyes shut tighter, feeling Smokeypaw's heart beat against his body. ...It's because I miss Smokeypaw, Turtlewing, and Quillpaw so much...I rarely get to have moments like this with Smokey, I'm always training her, or having her do tasks... He thought, his heart beating a sad, painful rhythm. Though she was small compared to him, Smokeypaw kept Fleckpelt's side warm, her breaths coming short and ragged. He could tell she was mourning, probably for Quillpaw. Fleckpelt knew that if Quillpaw was around, they wouldn't be mourning, they'd be at the river by now, splashing about and shoving Smokeypaw into the water, laughing at her yelps of surprise. And of course, Quillpaw would suddenly push Fleckpelt in, but he would drag him in as well.

Ashclaw

He got up once again and walked silently out of the den. "Keep it down." He growled. He had begun to get grumpy wanting to sleep but kept getting interrupted. "Keep quiet or go to sleep." He added. Ashclaw went back into the warrior den. He plopped down and shut his eyes trying to sleep but he just couldn't. [/i]Can't people see that the night isn't the time to yell or play. He sighed. He squeezed his eyes trying to force himself into sleep. The quiet chatter didn't help his situation. The clan was rustling. Maybe I should take a stroll. No that would cause more people to awake. After the longest of time Ashclaw finally fell asleep. He was in a deep sleep so he most likely wouldn't be awoken again.

Stormpaw

Stormpaw laughed as the older ((I think )) apprentice tackled him, he had been distracted, watching her smile and run towards him. He felt happy with moonpaw, and it was a different sort if happiness.... Not love, nut a greater friendship. He squeezed out from under her, his small size winning the battle for him. He tackled her, then jumped off and ran away, knowing she was bugger than him, and could easily flip him off anyways. Come and get me! he said, louder than he had been the last time he spoke. The happiness of the moment had gotten to him, and he didn't even try to lower his voice. He ran ahead, loving the wild beating of his heart, and the wind causing his fur to billow around him. ((Hope billow works with that... Can a cats fur billow ?? Lol o.o))

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

After remaining huddled with her brother for quite some time, Smokeypaw pulled away, gazing up at him with round eyes. She was no longer sad, but showed no emotion. With a nod, Fleckpelt rose to his paws, arching his back in a stretch. Let's get back to camp. Murmured Smokeypaw, gently brushing her flank against her brother's before padding off in the direction of camp, not waiting for a response. Her brother followed slowly, watching her trot into camp slowly. She flinched in surprise as she heard the loud voice of Stormpaw, a questioning look in her eyes. What was going on? Why were cats still awake? She sat down in the center of camp, looking over her shoulder and watching Fleckpelt make his way into camp slowly. Smokeypaw cast him a faint smile, and he returned a slight grin in response, flicking his tail.

Tallstorm

Tallstorm's eyes widened in shock, before they narrowed slightly. Mistystar purred, not one of happiness or kindness, but one that malicious and darker. The tom shuffled his paws awkwardly, his fur fluffing up almost in embarrassment as she continued. The leader almost criticized his lack of love to go on the quest. Even if Birchpelt was on the journey, it didn't mean he had to.

The tom paused, feeling his fur laying flat against his skin. Mistystar seemed fine with him staying, but would she let Cranewing go on the journey? The shock of sending Cranewing, the clan's deputy and second-in-command into exile sent shock waves through both his body and mind. Tallstorm's head was racing, even though it wasn't intended for him. He found himself opening his jaws in protest, but no words left his maw.

He turned to Cranewing, his paws planted firmly on the ground. Tallstorm was watching for the younger warrior's reaction to the news spoken from Mistystar.

((Stupid short posts...))

Cranewing, Deputy ((Pretty much waiting for Koala's help. x3 So it's short))

Cranewing felt like he had just been hit by a monster many times over. Mistystar was....What? The deputy stood firmly in place, a look of shock on his fast at first, but it swiftly disappeared, his face and eyes showing no emotion. Was this leader the same kit he was raised with in the nursery? Cranewing just blinked his eyes, his heart beating faster and faster every moment. He didn't dare speak, not knowing what Mistystar would say in response. For all he knew, he could say "alright" and she could worsen his ban...Or would she remove it? Frustration and confusion swarmed in the deputy's head, but he kept his gaze and face emotionless, not wanting to worsen the tension that had been in the air.

Birchpelt

Though many were retiring to their dens, or having quiet idle chatter to calm themselves before bed, Birchpelt did not go to rest. Nor did she find a friend to share tongues with. Instead, she paced camp restlessly in reaction to having been chosen for the journey. Her duty was to sleep and be well-rested for the next day, but she knew the sky would be bright had there not been such thick, dark clouds. They were a filter to the light, much like how it was far darker in a den.

Eventually, her paw-pads became sore from constant strong scrubbing against the ground, and Birchpelt lifted her leg to examine her paw. It was scratched from the dry, crumbly dirt, but not damaged. It would be fine after a nights' sleep, but she would have to stop walking around camp with such anxious aggression. At least Icefall would be going, and Tallstorm, but the latter, her mate, wasn't quite guaranteed. In fact, the loud bickering between leader, deputy and warrior was irksome, albeit necessary. She stalked into the warriors den, and curled into ether nest, despite being nowhere close to sleep.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Stormpaw managed to briefly knock the breath out of Moonpaw as he tackled her - he was smaller than her, but only by a very little, and that only because of the moon that separated their births, as Moonpaw was a very small cat herself. She recovered very quickly, however, and was soon up and chasing after the other apprentice, laughing as she did so. She was having a lot of fun, and had completely forgotten about the scare she'd gotten earlier.

Moonpaw was a surprisingly fast runner in short bursts, and it wasn't long before she had managed to close the distance between herself and Stormpaw as she chased him all around the hollow log that served as the apprentices' den. When she judged herself close enough she pounced on Stormpaw again, this time wrapping her front paws around his belly as her head landed on his rear end. "I gotcha! I gotcha!" she squealed happily, back paws involuntarily scrabbling on the bark of the log underneath her feet.

((OOC: Anyone can come and break them up if they want smile.gif ))

Stormpaw

Stormpaw attempted to twist away again as she grabbed him,but this time she had a tight hold on him. Stormpaw gasped a little, the breath momentarily knocked out if him as the older apprentice pounced on him. He let out a strange laugh, on the verge of a purr. The younger apprentice went limp,hoping this new trick would cause moonpaw to loosen her grip, giving him a chance to slip away once more. This is so much fun! He thought with a loud purr, his laughs stopping. He waiting patiently, ready to jump away the second moonpaw let her guard down.

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

Fleckpelt, Warrior

Getting a bit annoyed by the activity of the younger cats, Fleckpelt coolly approached the two playing apprentices with a simple flick of his tail. Hey, He began, narrowing his eyes but revealing no emotion. You two need to get to bed, there's a big meeting going on right now between Cranewing, Mistystar, and Tallstorm, and it sounds heated enough. Others are waking up some cats, but what gives you the right to wake up more? He meowed intelligently, his gaze flitting over to the deputy, leader, and senior warrior, before returning to the two wrestling apprentices. Though Fleckpelt was talking to Stormpaw and Moonpaw, his ears remained angled towards Smokeypaw, who was sitting down in the center of camp with her eyes on the ground. Sure, she was showing no emotion, but she was practically happy all the time, so it made it obvious that she was upset.

Birchpelt

Slowly, Birchpelt rose to her feet and left the the warriors' den, effortlessly remaining silently and barely disturbing any if the fresh, soft and loose moss. She had moons of practice moving about without leaving a sign of her presence, and her brief moments inside would be unnoticeable unless she had been seen. She stepped onto the cool dirt outside, and careful to lift and place her paws as gently as possible, retreated to the edge of camp where there was less noise. From there, she began squinting around camp for something to do, before noticing her empty, rumbling belly.

Walking in the same fashion as she had been heartbeats ago, Birchpelt approached the fresh-kill pile and pulled out a medium-sized fish that she knew would last her the entire night. She had only eaten a bit that morning, and nothing else. Something to fill her belly would be wondrous, for sure. Still slowly, she returned to her corner and began to chew on the scaly pink flesh, almost using it to relieve boredom.

((Edited my last post so Birchpelt does some stuff after the announcement. Having trouble with. Mistystar, as always, but I'm working on it.))

Edited by KoalaNoob

Ivyclaw, Elder

Ivyclaw slowed his pace down to a mild trot, slowly growing tired now, and his legs becoming stiff from their sudden hard work. He gazed at his kits, confusion lit in his gaze. His ears then angled towards the deputy, leader, and Tallstorm, hearing their conversation suddenly becoming quiet. It told the tom something was happening between the three, something important and tense. Shaking his head, Ivyclaw veered towards the Elder's den, slowing to a walk, his tail swishing slowly at a low level.

Aye, the Clan seems very tense right now...And very aggravated with each other. There's been quite a few apprentices running about causing noise, and their getting under everyone's skin, including mine. He thought, entering his familiar den with a heavy sigh. He gazed at his nest, noticing that the moss he usually lay in was quite dirty and old. With a grunt, Ivyclaw clawed at the moss, and pulled it out of the den, rolling it into a large ball and padding out of camp. He put the smelly stuff into a pile away from camp, returning later and padding over to the pile of fresh, clean moss. It was wet from the dew setting in, causing the tom to growl quietly to himself in irritation. He carried the green blobs to his den, placing them into a circle. He gently kneaded the nest with his paws to fluff it and make it more comfortable. Once he was finished, Ivyclaw lay down with a loud sigh, curling into a ball with his tail around his nose, while his gaze glittered as he gazed outside at his Clanmates and kits.

((He really needed a post...))

Mistystar

"You heard me. One month. You are free to so as you wish, but on our hill, you will be treated as a rogue. You will have no part in my selecting of your replacement. You are to leave right now, without a word to any of the clan. They will be informed. Go. You will not be welcomed back until you have served your time." Without another word, Mistystar turned and stalked away from the two toms, her tail held high as if to display her powers as Cloudclan's leader. Her tone and words has made it clear there was no room for more talking and negotiation, and her actions were following this. She didn't pause, or glance back as she walked away. Her motions weren't stiff. The two cats she had been talking to, Tallstorm and Cranewing, were free to do as they pleased- as long as they obeyed her word. She had no intended destination, but continued to walk in as straight of a line as possible, until she stopped abruptly.

Her voice still formal, Mistystar addressed the small cat before her as though she were fully grown, without the softness other warriors so often added when speaking to apprentices. "Sagepaw, you are a young cat going on a dangerous mission. Come with me, we must talk. I'd you like, we can bring along Birchpelt or Icefall, but it is entirely up to you. Hurry, though, I'd like to get this done before it becomes too dark to leave camp safely."

Cranewing, Deputy

Without another word, Cranewing turned around and padded away, in the direction of the Exit Tunnel. He walked with his tail held high, every step confident, with his powerful muscles rippling. He kept his head parallel with his body. He would not leave like a coward, like most cats banned, no, he would leave as if his leaders words did not effect him, like he was walking out of camp to hunt. Cranewing's ear flicked back towards Mistystar as he left, almost exiting camp until he was stopped by Smokeypaw. He wasn't surprised to have the apprentice barreling towards him, he knew she admired him like a second father. She respected him, and he respected her, oh would the deputy miss the little, happy apprentice.

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

Smokeypaw straightened up as she noticed Cranewing leaving. He would never leave this late at night! What was going on...? Swiftly bounding over to the deputy, she stopped in front of him, causing the deputy to pause and glance at her. C-Cranewing...? Where are you going? You never leave this late, you know it's dangerous! You always leave with someone! The apprentice whimpered, gazing at him with her eyes stinging with tears. She already knew what was going on. With a dismissive flick of his tail, the deputy ducked out of camp, his head slowly shaking from side to side. Fear and pain lit in her eyes, Smokeypaw barreled over to Mistystar, starting to cry like a little kit, but she did not care.

What'd you do to Cranewing, why is he leaving?! A-Are you mad, are you trying to destroy us- Before the scared apprentice could finish, Ivyclaw padded forward, grabbing his daughter's scruff and lifting her into the air, his eyes shining slightly with grief. He had seen the deputy leaving from a distance, and was aware of what was happening as well.

...Smokeypaw, that's enough...You've been mourning, you're going crazy....Come with me to my den. He murmured through her fur, choking on his words slightly as he thought of Cranewing leaving...Who could possibly replace him? Like Cranewing had said earlier, most tasks of the Deputy were fairly easily, but Cranewing did them better than any cat he could remember...If he left on the journey, he wouldn't be gone very long, hopefully. But if he had been banished for a moon, that meant he was alone, and at greater risk of death. As he turned around, he glanced back at Mistystar.

Oh, and Mistystar...- He began with a simply twitch of his ear. ...I can come out of retirement now, my torn muscle has healed, and I have always functioned properly with my deformed paw. He finished.

Moonpaw started at the sound of Fleckpelt's voice and immediately let go of Stormpaw. Moving into a sitting position, she faced the older warrior guiltily. She had been so absorbed in the game that she hadn't realized that she was likely disturbing the whole camp. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother anyone, we were just playing," she told Fleckpelt in an apologetic tone, her posture hunched over. Soon after, however, she straightened up again, ears pricked forward in curiosity. "Cranewing, Mistystar, and Tallstorm are having another meeting?" she asked Fleckpelt in surprise. She'd been so flustered during Mistystar's announcement, she hadn't noticed that at all. "About what?"

Fleckpelt, Warrior

Fleckpelt patiently waited as Moonpaw talked, and then answered as he glanced at Cranewing leaving. ...Something important, only between them/ He meowed with a heavy sigh, listening to his sister and father in the background. He let his ears angle towards Moonpaw once more, not wanting to listen to his sister and father argue. ..Look, just get to bed....There's quite a bit of tension going on, and I don't want you two getting sucked into it. He meowed, trying to say things Cranewing might say. He gently brushed his tail against Moonpaw's side as if telling her to move along. Deep down, Fleckpelt was gleeful at the moment, for his father was walking around, he had heard the words "come out of retirement". Fleckpelt would be more than pleased to hunt by his father once more.

Tallstorm

Again, the warrior winced. When the deputy turned to leave, his heart broke. Was he really leaving? Tallstorm glanced to Mistystar, seeing that she was busy. He quickly ran towards the deputy before stopping him by stepping into his path.

"May Starclan light your oath, Cranewing. Good luck, friend," Tallstorm murmured, his eyes wide with the obvious shock and fear. "I'll always keep an eye out for you on the borders," he added in a much lower turn. Then he turned quickly and entered camp again. He felt the tiredness weigh him down, and his mate was still up. But he yawned and trudged back to the warrior's den. How could Birchpelt go on the journey after she is so awake? He thought but he curled up in his nest and dismissed the thought.

The sleepiness disappeared instantly when he had a dreadful thought. What if Birchpelt don't return? What if they don't return?

Sagepaw

Sagepaw was disturbed in her sleep by her leader at the entrance, talking to her. Judging by the tone of voice, it was urgent. She pulled herself to her paws before trotting out to meet Mistystar, without disturbing her mentor. "It is fine with just us two, Mistystar," she replied as she stood in front of her leader. Her jaws threatened to yawn but she stifled it, however the large breath of air still managed to escape.

((Short post. Im tired.))