KoalaNoob

Cloudclan

Ashclaw

Ashclaw flinched at Aspenfangs harsh words. "I saw you leaving but I was asleep soon after I didn't know how late you went out." He said in a calm voice. He looked at Feathertail. Soon after she asked Aspenfang why he was acting the way he was. Ashclaw felt a bit uncomfortable being in the spot he was. He shifted around a bit and shuffled his paws. I shouldn't have asked I'm an idiot. Why would he know. He internally sighed. Aspenfang looked uncomfortable also. Seeing that Ashclaw got up and walked away. He had nothing to do and hardly anyone to talk to. He looked back at the den and noticed Petalstorm. He walked over to her and asked how she was doing. He could guess the answer but he was bored and had nothing better to do. He hoped this wouldn't end up in a dramatic outburst but you never know with her.

((Sorry a bit of writers block is going on with me right now.))

Petalstorm

She woke again, now to the sound of loud, aggravated warriors close by, seemingly right outside the den. But then just as quickly as she had opened her eyes, they closed again, with no sign of the she-cat ever having woken up. Although, Petalstorm was still very much awake. She had her body wrapped around itself, cuddled in he the deceptively deep depths of her nest. Yawning, she pulled herself in tighter, trying to preserve as much warmth as she could. Being awake, she knew the lovely heat that had cloaked itself onto her would vanish quickly, and she wanted to hold onto it for as long as possible. It was so comforting, wrapped in it, she could remember nothing which was a blessing. There would be no worries or fear until she was forced to greet the day, and she would prolong that for as long as she could.

Cranewing, Deputy

As he continued to think, Cranewing thought of his Clanmates, and wondered how they wound fend without him. It won't matter anyways, I was planned to leave on the journey, and I am...Smokeypaw's probably quite upset, as I think she was enjoying training with me. Thistlepaw and Willowpaw could care less, I think, but Aspenfang...We're tight, but I don't think he knows about my disappearance yet. Cranewing thought with a slight frown as he thought of his friend. Then Mistystar came to his mind. ...I don't know about her, maybe she hates me, but maybe she misses me? I suppose siblings fight quite often. Like Thistlepaw, I think Birchpelt and the other senior warriors could care less, I'm just another cat to them Cranewing thought, finishing up the last few bites of his rabbit before staring down at the bones. Placing them in his mouth, the tabby padded over to dirt (since he's in the sandy Training Pit), and dug a hole, placing the bones inside before burying them.

But Petalstorm...Great Starclan, I don't know what to say, she'll probably flip! Then again, she flips over just about anything. Cranewing thought, purring in amusement as he patted the dirt down calmly. He scented the air, relieved that the scent of his meal was slowly fading away. He made sure that there wasn't any noticeable blood flecks, and if he found some, he messed around with the sand to cover them up, or remove them. Cranewing gazed around one last time, pleased to notice that it didn't look like he had been hunting or eating anything in the area.

Petalstorm

Finally, after much restless movements in her attempts to stay warm and asleep, Petalstorm woke with a satisfied yawn. She could no longer feel the moist heat that her body had generated as it rested in preparation for another busy day, and her muscles and mind were quite satisfied with the amount of rest they had gotten. Her eyes still half-closed, the she-cat wandered drearily out of the warriors' den, quickly able to leave with just a couple pawsteps thanks to her conveniently placed nest. It was less comfy at night, because if the chilly winds that managed to sneak in from the entrance, but being able to enter and leave without having to step over any other cats was a luxury. She recoiled as stray leaf carried by a morning breeze hit her face, then blinked her eyes wide open and crossed them to stare down at the flat, brownish specimen. She blew it off, then leapt and swatted at it with a paw, pinning it securely to the ground before pleasantly continuing on her way to the clearing.

Apparently, her mind had been in so much of a panicked frenzy last night, she could not recall what had happened. Cheerily, she selected a small minnow from the fresh-kill pile to chew on, not having anything to worry about so early in the morning. Fortunately for the sleeping cats, it often took until noon or later for her gathered emotions to create a dramatic, over-reacting cat. Sleepily, she munched on her fish, quickly finishing it and burying the tiny bones by merely pawing at the ground and then patting dirt over the skeleton.

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

Smokeypaw sat down beside her brother, casually rasping her tongue gently over her chest fur as she waited for Stormpaw. Her fur was becoming glossy as she groomed the bits of moss and dirt from it, since she tossed around a bit in her sleep the night before. Smokeypaw neatly wrapped her tail around her paws before looking up at Fleckpelt, casting him a big grin, but he didn't return the grin. Instead, he looked down at his paws, making Smokeypaw sigh in annoyance. He can be so serious at times, like, too serious! She thought bitterly with a loud, annoyed snort, making Fleckpelt flick his tail in annoyance. Smokeypaw suddenly sneezed quietly, but it didn't catch her brother's attention. She gingerly rubbed her nose with her paw, returning to her grooming shortly afterwards.

Cranewing, Deputy

The deputy was now relaxing, letting out a rather large yawn as he waited for the journeyers to arrive and pick him up....Hopefully. He sat up, trying to keep himself awake, churning the sand about with a single large paw. The familiar scent of the rogue suddenly wafted around Cranewing, causing him to jerk his head up and grunt, spotting the tom over the horizon with his tail waving, his eyes narrowed sharply. With a loud growl, Cranewing rose to his paw with his tail lashing, locking his green gaze with the rogue's strong gaze. But, neither glared at each other, it was more of some odd glance. In a flash, Cranewing dashed to the familiar cat, pinning him with a massive paw on the chest, making him hiss in surprise.

Explain. Now.Growled Cranewing, his tail lashing triumphantly. The black rogue chuckled, but his gaze remained serious, respect for the deputy showing in his gaze.

Now is not the time. He responded, wriggling out from underneath the deputy after Cranewing let him up. He watched the rogue leave casually, knowing that he would soon have his question answered.

Edited by 20mia08

Thistlepaw

Thistlepaw quietly stepped out of the apprentices' den, stretching out in the chilly morning air. His family didn't seem to be awake yet- a quick scan if the camp didn't give him any shapes that greatly resembled Willowpaw or his parents. He knew he could easily be wrong, though. He was still looking at the world through a blurry lens, and could barely tell den from tree. The calm demeanor of the camp before everyone had awoken was something he decided that he liked, despite having to lose sleep over it. Moving softly as to not disturb the peacefulness that had wafted itself seemingly around the entire territory, Thistlepaw turned around and slowly lay down outside the den he slept in every night. He closed his eyes again, just barely keeping himself from slipping back into sleep, and let his muscles fall loose. Oh, how he wished that everything were always like this. In this subdued environment, he was so relaxed, he could barely remember anything.

Rose

Her breath heaving and tiny paws bleeding, Rose ran for her life after a pack of dogs attacked. Mind racing and grief overwhelming her at her parents' death and valiant struggle to hide her, she pelted across the plains. In the distance she heard the hideous baying of the dogs as they continued to rip her parents apart. Wet from falling into a river and nearly drowning Rose came across an unfamiliar cat scent. On normal circumstances she would have ran away from the strange smell, but due to desperation she rushed toward the source. Oh please save me from this!

When she reached the stepping stones that crossed a running river she attempted to leap across the rocks, she made it all the way to the next to last one, when she jumped she slipped on it. Her direction is off kilter and she landed hard on the rock, there she passed out and her breathing becoming extremely faint

((If my grammar sucks I'm sorry, I will improve I promise))

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Snowfeather

Snowfeather stood up and stretched as the clan awakened. I wonder where Cranewing is... Shouldn't he have sent out the dawn patrol by now? She thinks curiously, a bit worried that something happened to him. She pushed away her thoughts and sat down, grooming herself. There was a tangle on her back that she couldn't reach, and she gave an annoyed huff. As she finished the grooming she could get done, her stomach rumbled loudly. I really hope we can send out a hunting party soon.... The clan will be hungry... We need more food than we have in the fresh-kill pile right now.. She sat down and ignore her hunger, waiting for the younger cats to eat their fill before she got anything.

(Ignore my other post... I am just posting her here^^instead of on the other one.)

((Someone's gotta find Rosepaw, so I'll have these two do so))

Fleckpelt, Warrior

Fleckpelt was growing rather impatient as he waited for Songbreeze's apprentice. Turning to his former crush, Fleckpelt gave her a quick nod. Songbreeze, I'mma head out with my sis, I'll catch up with you and Stormpaw later. He meowed, motioning to Smokeypaw with a single flick of his tail. The smoke tabby she-cat rose to her paws, bounding after her black-and-silver brother with her tail held high, a purr rumbling in her throat. Fleckpelt smiled back at his sister, slowing his pace to walk alongside her. They decided to walk near the river, where the stepping stones where. Right before the river could come into view, Fleckpelt scented the air, and suddenly came to a halt, swiftly stopping his sister. Wait. He began, his eyes widening. I smell dog, and intruder! He hissed, quickly taking off in the direction, unsheathing his claws, letting them dig into the dirt to give him extra grip on the dew-soaked grass. Smokeypaw raced behind him, her yellow-green eyes wide with fear. Fleckpelt began to remember training as an apprentice -which wasn't too long ago- and decided to have Smokeypaw distract the dogs along the riverbank, as she was much faster than he was, and the dogs. Her light-weight gave her something good, at least. Swiftly slipping into the water, the young tom paddled to the rock where the young cat lay, heaving himself onto the rock and shaking out his oddly colored pelt.

You awake, or alive, trespasser? Fleckpelt questioned the cat, narrowing his amber gaze while Smokeypaw dashed along the shore, annoying the twoleg pets that barked loudly. Fleckpelt knew that dogs were a very uncommon thing to see on the hill, especially wild dogs, so he knew they were twoleg pets. He reminded himself that their owners would be near, and would soon claim them and take them home. Without waiting for a response from the young cat that lay at his paws, Fleckpelt grabbed her scruff before slipping into the water once more, later leaping onto the shore. Shaking out his pelt, Fleckpelt, along with his sister, began to take the trespasser to camp. What're you doing on Cloudclan territory? Fleckpelt asked through the she-cat's fur as he raced alongside his sister.

Ivyclaw, Warrior/Elder

Aware of Cranewing's leave, Ivyclaw decided to step forward, being an older and responsible warrior. He reminded himself that someone had to do patrols, so why not him? Err....Snowfeather, take uhmm...Petalstorm and Finchpaw to go on a quick hunting patrol...Mistystar's going to make an announcement soon, I believe, and we already have a patrol heading out...So that should do...? He meowed, a bit hesitantly, though around the end of his sentence, his voice began to ring with confidence. Ivyclaw nodded to the cats he spoke about, his heart beating louder every moment he waited for them to respond.

Rose

Awoken by jostling, Rose opened her eyes to find the world rushing around her. She flicked her eyes to find she was being held by a large male cat and a smaller one ran beside him. Terrified Rose resigns herself to her fate. Hanging limply in the jaws of the large cat her memory of last night surfaced and she began to mewl in sorrow. Grieving once more for her lost parents and the terror of the dogs, Rose fears she is to meet the same fate. Being much smaller than even the silvery cat next to her savior, Rose knew she would have no chance in a fight, she was barely out of kithood. Her fur still had the down of a kit and her paws were still soft.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Petalstorm

With nothing to do, Petalstorm was quickly becoming to feel bored. Her stomach was satisfied by the small fish she had eaten, since her last meal was quite large and only ingested a night's sleep ago. Though she could definitely fill her belly a bit more, there wasn't much prey because there had been no hunting patrols yet, and she didn't want to take more than her share because the only thing she had to do was eat. Staring down and the small lump of soil that she has used to cover the fish's bones, she patted it down more, so that it was no longer visible. Then, she yawned and turned around to find something more productive or interesting to do, like finding someone to chat with or exchanging some moss.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Snowfeather

Snowfeather nodded respectfully at Ivyclaw. "Okay. I'll do that right now." She says calmly, a yawn taking over afterwards. She gets up and stretches quickly, then she padded over to the apprentices den to wake Finchpaw. I can get him first.... And since Petalstorm is awake.. I believe.. I can get her and we can leave right away. She thought seriously, preparing to get the hunting patrol gathered.

She spotted Finchpaw easily, as he was one of the only cats still asleep. She held back her gentle purr and nudged him awake. "Hey, Finchpaw.. We are going on hunting patrol. Get up..." She murmured with a purr, not holding it back any longer. She flicked Finchpaw with her tail lightly and smiled. How cute the young ones are.... She sat down and waited for the apprentice to wake up.

Fleckpelt, Warrior

The flecked warrior continued to race alongside his black-and-silver sister, until he skidded to a halt at the camp entrance. Fleckpelt allowed his sister to enter first, following behind her rather quickly with long strides, the young cat still hanging in his jaws. The first cat to catch the sight of this was Ivyclaw, as his son and daughter's scent caught his nose, mingled with the scent of blood. Fleckpelt approached his father, his strides widening and becoming swifter. Dad! I-I- But before Fleckpelt could finish, Ivyclaw interrupted him, surprise echoing in his voice.

F-Fleck....Is that your kit, Fleckpelt?! Ivyclaw gasped in fear, but Fleckpelt rolled his eyes in response.

Great StarClan no, she seems to be half my age! We found her with some twoleg dogs pursuing, and I found her and saved her. Her scent is smothered in the scent of rogue or loner, maybe kittypet, but not Clan. Fleckpelt responded quickly, narrowing his eyes and looking rather serious. Ivyclaw muttered that Fleckpelt was always a "hero", and turned tail, rushing after Mistystar to inform her of the kit. Meanwhile, Fleckpelt sent his sister to Songbreeze, to inform her of their find and that they would be a little late. Fleckpelt carried Rose into the Medicine Cat den, shouldering his way inside and calling out Sagepaw's name. Fleckpelt's shoulder burned slightly, making him realize that he had been a bit too careless while trying to leap onto the slippery stepping stones, as he had scraped his shoulder.

Rose

Having been deposited, Rose huddled on the ground in unease. As unfamiliar leafy scents bombard her nose she looked around the dark area and wondered who this Sagepaw was. Rose glanced up at her savior who towered above her and decided to thank him. Thank you for saving me. After thanking him she began to shift to take a look at her paws which were cut open from the night before, they had formed dried blood spots and were a angry red color. Rose's tiny claws were still thin but sharp and ached as well, her fur was unkempt and she shivered from the cold. Her belly growled from hunger but she tried to ignore it to not seem so weak to the cat sitting beside her.After having checked her physical well being and attempting to groom herself with no luck, she gives up and waits.

Fleckpelt, Warrior

The tall warrior licked his chest fur in embarrassment. It's what a warrior does. He meowed simply, wishing it would've been just as easy to save Quillpaw. Trying to get his mind off his brother, Fleckpelt gazed down at the mess of fur at his paws. I'm Fleckpelt, what's your name? Do you come with company? He asked quizzically, Smokeypaw gasping at her brother's wound as she stood beside him (shortly after entering the den), gently rasping her tongue over it. It burned at his sister's touch, but Fleckpelt didn't budge, as the state of the newcomer was more important at the moment.

"Yeah, but if something happens to the sky, it might not matter how strong Cloudclan is," Moonpaw countered, swallowing another bite of fish. "I know that the clan could handle any predator or rogue cat, but you can't fight the sky."

Moonpaw felt her cheeks flush in embarrassment as Ripplepaw said that the journeying cats hadn't left yet, and she licked her nose as her ears darted back. "They haven't left yet? Ooops. I just got up myself, so I assumed . . . " The young apprentice trailed off slowly. Wanting to divert attention away from her error, Moonpaw looked around the camp and jumped up when she saw Fleckpelt enter the camp with a strange kit in his jaws. "Look, Ripp'! There's a strange cat in the camp! Let's go find out what she's doing here!" Grabbing a last piece of fish, Moonpaw quickly ran off to the Medicine Cat den, without bothering to wait and see if her brother followed.

Mistystar

Mistystar turned quickly, annoyedly, when she heard racing footsteps follow her. Whipping her head around, she glared furiously at her pursuer, hissing angrily as she did so. Twisting her legs and body around, and digging her claws into the loose soil, she snapped a fast, almost uncomprehensible "Really?!" at the large warrior in front of her. "What now, Ivyclaw? Yes, I know that your leg suddenly healed itself and you were in too much misery to test it every day until now, so I have to bring you out of retirement. Unless the clearing has collapsed upon itself, I have no time for your shenanigans."

Edited by KoalaNoob

Ivyclaw, Warrior/Elder

Ivyclaw calmly held the gaze of his leader, having much patience, thanks to his kits. No, Mistystar, it isn't about that. He began with a simple flick of his tail, gazing back at the camp before returning his focus to his leader. My son had left with my daughter on a little hunting trip and came across a kit, maybe the age of an apprentice. She was wounded, and unaccompanied, and was apparently being pursued by a group of twoleg dogs. My son has her here in the Medicine Cat's den to be treated, and I thought I'd inform you...That is all, ma'am. Finished Ivyclaw, dipping his head to Mistystar.

Fleckpelt, Warrior

The Medicine Cat Den was crowded as it was, and with Moonpaw and her brother trying to push their ways in, Fleckpelt was growing rather irritated. You two, this has no importance to you two as of now. We're busy as of right now, so go make yourselves helpful and find some moss, and get this kit a drink. Fleckpelt ordered through a narrowed gaze, placing his sturdy body in front of the entrance of the Medicine Cat Den, cutting Ripplepaw and Moonpaw off from access. Everything was new to Rose at the moment, and she was wounded as it was, and Fleckpelt didn't want her stressed anymore.

Stormpaw (So sorry for the late post with him)

Stormpaw smiled and swished his tail happily, Smokeypaw's excitement marking him even more energetic. He padded after her and let the rising sun warm him. "I can't wait to get training!" The apprentice said enthusiastically, purring loudly as he talked to Smokeypaw. He scratched himself quickly, then twitched his whiskers and followed Smokeypaw to greet Songbreeze again. We haven't trained in a while... I hope I don't disappoint Songbreeze... He thought to himself. He shook the thought away and grinned at Smokeypaw. "I bet I'll do better than you training today..."He said teasingly, flicking her lightly with his tail.

Goldenheart

The queen flicked her ears as she heard commotion outside. What is going on out there? She thought curiously, hoping everyone was okay. She stood up, arching her back slightly. The queen lumbered to the entrance and glanced out. She saw Fleckpelt with what seemed to be an abandoned kit in his mouth. She watched with longing as the kit was brought to the medicine den. The poor thing... It didn't look so good... I wonder what Mistystar will decide to do with the little one.. She thought, concerned about the kit.

Goldenheart twitched her tail, feeling anxious. The heavy queen lay down to relax her already sore legs. She curled up and flicked her ears, wanting to do something, anything to help out with the kit. Maybe I can comfort the little one later... Hopefully Mistystar will allow it to stay... She fell asleep, not meaning to; and her thoughts created worried dreams about the kit.

Duskflame

The cranky warrior snapped out of his daydreaming as he heard the chatter of cats outside. He flicked his tail irritably and strode out of the den, his ears slightly flattened. He narrowed his eyes as he saw cats nearing the medicine den. What are they so excited about now?! He thought, annoyed with the younger cats. He sat down and observed the cats to see what was going on, not in the mood to talk; let alone ask about it. The apprentices could ramble on and on, endlessly, and he would never hear the end of it. He watched the group contemptuously, his tail whipping back and forth.

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

Smokeypaw nodded, gazing back at her brother, who mouthed the words "go". She nodded at Stormpaw and Songbreeze. Alright, let's go, he wants me to go on with you two without him. She meowed rather cheerfully, rising to her paws and stretching her back, her black-and-silver pelt sleek and clean. She was ready to hunt, as she was dying to do so. With a nod, Songbreeze led the apprentices out of camp, casting an upset glance at Fleckpelt before leaving. Smokeypaw walked with a little skip, her tail held high, and her eyes shining with pride. She wore a smile on her face, as usual, and her heart pounded with excitement.

Stormpaw

Stormpaw smiled at Smokeypaw's happy walk, and he padded after Songbrezee. He walked beside Smokeypaw, his tail still swishing excitedly. His paws twitched with energy, and he was impatient to start. Stormpaw's pelt was rather dirty, though he felt no need to clean it... Yet. I'll have to groom myself after awe get done training...He thought with an amused twitch of his whiskers. He knew that he should groom his pelt more often... Though he didn't like to, so he didn't do it as often as he should.

Why isn't Fleckpelt coming with us?" Stormpaw looked at Somgbreeze and Smokeypaw, who were both close to him. She-cats are so confusing....He thought, amused; though he felt odd about the thought. I suppose that sounds rude.. At least I didn't say that out loud.. He matched his pace with Smokeypaw's and waited for one of his two companions to answer him.

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

He's staying behind to help with the kit, or apprentice...He's a serious and nice guy, it's natural for him. Smokeypaw responded simply, her whiskers twitching as she scented the air. To her disappointment, not prey scent came to her nose, but the faint scent of rogue did, but it was familiar to her. Why? Shaking her head, Smokeypaw continued to walk on, suddenly thinking of Quillpaw, making herself sigh. She didn't want to dim to mood of the patrol, not now, so she kept her head held high and acted as if nothing was wrong. Smokeypaw cast a calm glance at Songbreeze, but Songbreeze didn't pay any attention to the apprentice, as she kept her gaze on the ground. Shrugging, Smokeypaw continued walking, returning to her happy little prance, her eyes shining.

Stormpaw

The apprentice rumbled a purr and smiled. "What do you think Mistystar will do with the kit?" He asked the other apprentice curiously, wanting to know what she thought. He had noticed her slight change in mood, though he didn't know what to think about it. He just wanted to make conversation and have fun with her. He felt as energetic as ever and he began flicking his tail to distract himself.

He sniffed the air and felt annoyed to find nothing off. He scented another cat after sniffing the air again, and he twitched his nose. That scent is so strange... I don't like it. He ignored the scent and smiled, wanting to have fun on the patrol. He turned his head as he scented the strange smell of the cat getting stronger. Is the cat going to approach us?He thought apprehensively, feeling like something bad was going to happen.

Smokeypaw, Apprentice

Smokeypaw shrugged her response, keeping her little skip as she walked. I dunno, probably ask her to join. It depends on her mood, since our clan is already well-populated. Smokeypaw responded, tripping a little and stumbling, but she eventually regained her balance. Shaking out her pelt, Smokeypaw continued on her skipping, stopping as Songbreeze stopped, obviously scenting the faint scent of rogue. I think it's fine, it's very faint. Smokeypaw explained to Songbreeze, who nodded her agreement a few heartbeats later. With a purr, Smokeypaw continued skipping along, enjoying the day, hoping it would get even better.

Stormpaw

Stormpaw purred and nodded. "I think it would be nice to have the kit join the clan. After all, it would be good for the clan... Although it's hard to tell what Mistystar will do, because it would be difficult to find a mentor for the kit." He padded happily, now content and ignoring the rogue's scent.I must have been too imaginative.... How could I not notice that it was faint? How stupid of me... He thought shamefully, feeling like a kit. Oh, well. I'll just have to focus more..He thought with a purr, not letting his thoughts become pitying.