TJ09

2014-06-19 - Dragon Encyclopedia Beta

Ooh, awesome! One question, though. How long would this testing period last? I'd like to be sure it doesn't conflict with camp.

I thought it was a prank because it was announced on April Fools day.

I thought that too! laugh.gif I'm really happy that it turned out to be true. happy.gif

Glad to hear this.<3

I was a bit surprised that sign-in option didn't ask for further information I expected.

Weee this is so exciting! I signed up, of course biggrin.gif

Hope I get picked!

Glad to see this is going forward, since so many people seem to have high hopes for it.

I didn't sign up for it because I don't really think I am the best person to give feedback, but I will be interested to see it when it goes public. I'm not sure I am sold yet on the whole idea, but time will tell. wink.gif

Signed up before I realized the date. I'm going to be in another state with limited internet access. 8(

Signed up smile.gif My dad's a software tester, so if I get picked I'm going to ask him for some tips & tricks to test this thing thoroughly biggrin.gif

sooo, it's a "pay per view " encyclopedia??? ( via clicks) I was expecting a free Source of info--- hmmmmm

I wondered why it was taking so long to give us access to text--

I'd rather have the ability to move my dragons more efficiently sad.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Awesome!I love the new Dragon Encyclopedia system.I hope that I will be selected as a beta tester!

I get a "page not found" error when I click on the link. :/ I've tried a couple of different browsers, logged out and back in, cleared my cache/cookies, etc. but I still get the error.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I get a "page not found" error when I click on the link. :/ I've tried a couple of different browsers, logged out and back in, cleared my cache/cookies, etc. but I still get the error.

Is anyone else having this problem?

No, I just clicked it and it went to the sign-up page.

Though i rarely get picked in any sort of raffle, i signed up for the funz of it. If it does happen, i'll definitely be working on helping out!

Sounds good, TJ. smile.gif Looking forward to it.

Oh sweet, a mini-beta mode of the encyclopedia for 50-100 users... Fat chance that I'll be picked, but I'm thrilled to know that it's actually happening... soon!

AKA Thank you TJ for working on this!

sooo, it's a "pay per view " encyclopedia??? ( via clicks) I was expecting a free Source of info--- hmmmmm

I'd rather have the ability to move my dragons more efficiently sad.gif

I kinda like this. It gives me the feeling of doing some actual exploring and researching smile.gif

And I guess it's a good way to give views and clicks to growing dragons. I'm guessing the hatcheries will get more visitors once this system is being introduced!

Who knows.... Maybe there's a good suggestion about moving your dragons around that will be implemented too.

sooo, it's a "pay per view " encyclopedia??? ( via clicks) I  was expecting a  free Source of info--- hmmmmm

I'd rather have the ability to move my dragons more efficiently  sad.gif

Easier sorting would top my list too. I find myself avoiding Vamps on the AP because it takes soooo long to drag them through nine or ten pages of scroll to get to the bottom.

I entered for beta.

I expect it'll be forgotten about and left in beta for long enough that nobody will be excited about it when it's released to everyone. I'd honestly prefer the changes that are long overdue, like better sorting, but at least something's being done I suppose.