TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Some people are actually kind and generous with their avatars. I know a few people here announced they auto'd one of theirs and even both to the AP. I just caught the iridescence egg in the AP not too long ago (less than an hour).

It does actually. The more complete sets you have the better chances. Don't get me wrong, I'm in the same boat with you. I have no GoNs, actually, the only one that I do have is frozen because I didn't think they'd have a function after being told so many many times. The reason? I just enjoyed the cute little hatchies a lot more than the adult sprites. So... I do have one, but can't participate since it's not an adult as you can see. :c I just got lucky and got gifted one the first day this event came from a trader I traded with.

You shouldn't discredit the whole forum as a whole because someone told you that you were whining. There will always be people like that and I'm sure there is more good here than there is bad.

I feel just the same, but I just have to keep trying and hoarding to the best I can...

EDIT: Got ninja.gif'd by Sock again >__>;

*^-^*

Well, this is true. I guess, I just personally haven't seen any kindness towards myself. But, I can't discredit when I don't see how kind some are to others and it's not really spoken about.

But, I suppose my time will be spent in the AP.

Awesome that you caught one!

Sometimes, that's what I do. I breed and drop so others can catch them.

...You shouldn't discredit the whole forum as a whole because someone told you that you were whining. There will always be people like that and I'm sure there is more good here than there is bad.

Maybe not, but that's how I feel right now. And after being told I shouldn't feel sad about the birthday stuff, now I'm being told I shouldn't feel bad about being told I shouldn't feel sad. Feelings don't stop just because someone tells you you shouldn't feel them.

Maybe not, but that's how I feel right now. And after being told I shouldn't feel sad about the birthday stuff, now I'm being told I shouldn't feel bad about being told I shouldn't feel sad. Feelings don't stop just because someone tells you you shouldn't feel them.

I'm not trying to force any feelings on you. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about feeling ashamed because someone else said what you felt wasn't okay either, if that makes sense. I'm just voicing an opinion just like you voiced yours. And I understand I can't stop making you feel bad, but please understand you can't make me stop trying to comfort you either. I may not be able to fix the problem you're having, but I will listen to you.

@Rip: If you look at all the gifting threads (departures, the giving tree, avatar thread), and threads like "The Thank You Thread", and "Congrats" thread, I promise you will see kindness. smile.gif

I dunno, I think these sprites are both crazy and detailed. Also given the fact that the hybrids introduce a whole new mechanic and add an aspect to all existing and future breeds that didn't exist before - paving the way for new BSAs and special features - I'd say this is certainly not 'safe.' This is bigger than you realize, friend.

Ohhhhhh..... I'm looking forward to new BSA's and features!

And thanks so much for the wonderful insight in the creation and updating process, Marrionetta! I always love to see how these kind of processes go smile.gif

WHAT ???!!

OMG THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT CHECKING IN DC FOR A WEEK!!

What did I miss??? What did I miss!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Edited by White Fox

WHAT ???!!

OMG THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT CHECKING IN DC FOR A WEEK!!

What did I miss??? What did I miss!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

3 new breeds that come off from breeding a GoN with certain species o3o You can find the list of possible combinations on first page from the first forum user to post on the thread. Also GoN got a different look, limit raised by one, and better chances of summoning a GoN ~

Wow!! They are beautifull!! wub.gif

3 days of waiting till I can try to breed again, but I'm enjoying this release smile.gif

3 new breeds that come off from breeding a GoN with certain species o3o You can find the list of possible combinations on first page from the first forum user to post on the thread. Also GoN got a different look, limit raised by one, and better chances of summoning a GoN ~

Thank you!!!

Got 2 new eggies already! Squeeeee!!! biggrin.gif

BTW, is there a limit on the Avatars?

Edited by White Fox

Thank you!!!

Got 2 new eggies already! Squeeeee!!! biggrin.gif

BTW, is there a limit on the Avatars?

You're welcome. smile.gif

As far as I know, nope. They're tradeable too unlike GoNs. smile.gif

On one hand, suuupppperrrr happy that this birthday deals with breedables and not catchables. Because I havent had a chance to be online since moving back home from college, and if they had been catchables. Well. I wouldve completely missed out. Derp.

Also super ultra happy with these sprites. The Change's position bugs me a little for some unknown reason... But those colors. Unf. Wonderful colors on all three.

On the other hand. I am sad because I've been trying for a GoN ever since I got my first set of trios a few years back, and have still never summoned one >_>; Ah well... all in good time I suppose.

Congratz to those breeding their Avatar babies, and happy belated birthday DC xd.png

Whoa, I'm loving the adults... Thanks Spriters and TJ... Happy Birthday, DC!

hang on, is this in any way related to the dragon request for the creation and destruction dragons (forgot the name of the thread)

hang on, is this in any way related to the dragon request for the creation and destruction dragons (forgot the name of the thread)

No. This is not related to anything in DR.

These new sprits are AMAZEBALLS!!

But im sad by the reactions of so many on here. I read a few pages of replies thinking id be reading nothing but praise and 'omigawd's for these stunning new dragons, as that reflects how i feel, but all i see is moan moan moan.

My god people, if every dragon was as easy to get as plucking an apple from a tree, what would be the point?? Surely you can see this as a cool new challenge? Surely you will treasure the new Guardian sprites even more when you DO finally get them? I have 2 GoN's now, they took aaaaages to get but i love that i have them. My summon for a 3rd failed this time, and i 'only' got 1 new egg from breeding, but so what?? Ill have loads more chances, thus increasing the longevity of the game, and ill definitely be trying for ages because these dragons are truly beautiful.

I have just seen the adults, They are all absolutely amazing!

I shall try to get a GoN first.

also if a person had a male and female GoN would they be able to breed with each other?

I shall try to get a GoN first.

also if a person had a male and female GoN would they be able to breed with each other?

No, as far as I know they would refuse each other.

I'm not trying to force any feelings on you. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about feeling ashamed because someone else said what you felt wasn't okay either, if that makes sense. I'm just voicing an opinion just like you voiced yours. And I understand I can't stop making you feel bad, but please understand you can't make me stop trying to comfort you either. I may not be able to fix the problem you're having, but I will listen to you.

@Rip: If you look at all the gifting threads (departures, the giving tree, avatar thread), and threads like "The Thank You Thread", and "Congrats" thread, I promise you will see kindness. smile.gif

Now ignoring the rude posts from people with GoN telling us to STFU..

Thanks for the info! I see the one for the Avatar that was made. I haven't roamed about the forums, so I rarely see the ones like that. biggrin.gif

I might try and get avatar of destruction and name it aang (jokes about the name), i'll have to wait to summon again (cause I have no GoN)

YAY!!!! THANK YOU TJ FOR THE AWESOME UPDATE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGONCAVE xd.png

These new sprits are AMAZEBALLS!!

But im sad by the reactions of so many on here. I read a few pages of replies thinking id be reading nothing but praise and 'omigawd's for these stunning new dragons, as that reflects how i feel, but all i see is moan moan moan.

My god people, if every dragon was as easy to get as plucking an apple from a tree, what would be the point?? Surely you can see this as a cool new challenge? Surely you will treasure the new Guardian sprites even more when you DO finally get them? I have 2 GoN's now, they took aaaaages to get but i love that i have them. My summon for a 3rd failed this time, and i 'only' got 1 new egg from breeding, but so what?? Ill have loads more chances, thus increasing the longevity of the game, and ill definitely be trying for ages because these dragons are truly beautiful.

It's not about having a hard time getting a GoN. Everyone accepted that and is more or less fine with it.

The problem here is that an event release was built on something that a large number of people don't have and probably won't for a long time and with that excluded those people. And now we feel hurt just like you or anyone else would who say that we just 'moan' and say that 'oh well I couldn't get my third GoN either' or 'oh well I only got one avatar'... We got none. We sit here and read people's comments about how much they are excited to see their avatars grow up and just have them.

To be honest sometimes I feel close to crying.

And I'm not wishing for you or anyone else to be excluded like this but up until that point you won't understand how this felt/feels for us.

Edited by AnariaZanyr