TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

OMG Nyastara is A SUPERNATURAL FAN!!

Hubby has 3 days til summon and I have to wait til I can breed again lol

I looked and I can breed (crosses fingers) Thunders by Monday

Edited by Merlot

**screams!** Yeah, baby! Those Avatars of Destruction are even better than I thought they would be! So cool! So wicked! I love them! biggrin.gif

I love all of these gorgeous beauties! I couldn't be more pleased with any of them.

Thanks again to all involved! Come hell or high water, I WILL have an army of them all.

what she said biggrin.gif

I absolutely love all three of them! I guess I know what I'll be doing the coming weeks/months with my 7th egg slot.... breed these new breeds!

Now if I could just get a second and third GoN smile.gif But at least I managed to summon one a couple of weeks ago on my third of fourth attempt in a few years. I guess I got lucky!

Odeen, Birdzgoboom & Shiny Hazard Sign, thanks for these wonderful dragons! They're awesome smile.gif

The middle one looks beast. biggrin.gif

Oh my god, they're EPIC! Of course I'm missing my favorite one. The avatar of creation is just magnificently beautiful. <3 I can't wait to start collecting these. I even got one of my listers to change their mate choice to GoN! I would love to keep a shimmerfail of that. :'D Stupid nebula, why couldn't you just produce today so I can hurry up and try that pairing.. D:

edit:

omg <3

user posted image

Edited by Kojayo55

OMG Nyastara is A SUPERNATURAL FAN!! 

Hubby has 3 days til summon and I have to wait til I can breed again lol

I looked and I can breed (crosses fingers) Thunders by Monday

I like the series but I wouldn't call me a fan. xd.png I just searched for a "speechless gif" on google and this one made me laugh as soon as I saw it, therefore I had to use it. biggrin.gif

Summon This action is not available until Jun 01, 2014.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (<- click it...you know you want to. cool.gif )

Edited by Nyastara

blink.gifohmy.gif LOVE THEM ALL….

Blue is still my favorite~ wub.gif

THANKS to all….. who created/made them~ **HUGS***

*CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

All three are gorgeous!

*sigh* I'm very glad I waited for the adults before breeding. As soon as I saw them I knew which pairings I wanted .... and of course those pairings create the wrong Avatar. rolleyes.gif So there's a very small list of pairings I'm willing to use for each one.

Breeding List - Update (<- link)

Newly added + already listed but found lineage to confirm pairing:

user posted image

• Stone
  • Sunrise
  • Yulebuck

Added lists for:

• Dragons they refused more than once
  • Unknown, dragons they haven't been bred with yet

The list is quoted by Mercury in the second post of this thread. The breeding list which gets updated as soon as I find new pairings or get PM's from helpful users smile.gif can be found here.

If you discover a breeding pair (+ lineage link) which hasn't been listed feel free to contact me via PM. smile.gif

am amazed

i absolutely love the avatar of destruction

everything looks so awesome

now to think of what to pair it with

Wow, the spriter(s) went all out with these Avatars! All three of them are simply gorgeous. <3

Can't wait to start breeding/trading for more! I can't even pick a favorite, all of them are so cool-looking!

The new dragons are all gorgeous! I can't decide which one I like more! Thank you TJ and the artists!

Of the 3 i thought i was going to like Creation the best... instead i like Change.

Nice pose and all for Creation but... idk man that's a lot of blue

Wowowowowowow! They are amazing, spriters! My favorite from egg to adult remains the Avatar of Destruction, though. Pose and colors are striking (no pun intended!) on all, but the AoD just grabbed me with its deep, dark green and gold/bronze combination. I will have at least one of each, though! Thank you for hard work and generosity to the cave!

I know everyone is gushing about the sprites (rightfully so!) but I'm just going to clarify something that was inaccurately stated a couple pages prior.

Odeen WAS the one who did the GoN sprite update, not Marrionetta. c:

I know everyone is gushing about the sprites (rightfully so!) but I'm just going to clarify something that was inaccurately stated a couple pages prior.

Odeen WAS the one who did the GoN sprite update, not Marrionetta. c:

Marrionetta actually helped me =3

Oh my....all three of these are absolutely beautiful! Well done spriters!

When a person gets one of those dragons can they abandon the egg?

Abandon or trade, yes.

Thanks to all who have offered or given or traded eggs with me to give my daughter and I a trio to try to get a Gon and then a new egg. All of you have been so kind and generous. Thanks.

Ooooh I love them all!

I love their colors! I'm so happy with the adults omg <3

I can't pick a favorite because I love them all. :'3

Wow those are stunning I will be hoarding as many as I can but I must say im in love with the avatars of change!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif