TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

These are all awesome!

I'm not quite as big a fan of the Destruction dragons, just because they look like yet another black and red fire or dark dragon to me and I've seen that a million times already (even if they ARE better-done than most of the others), and the neck and upper chest on the Change dragons looks squished and really short and that bothers me immensely even though the heads and wings and colors are lovely. I think I'll end up using the Changes more in lineages than just collecting them for their own sake because the short neck isn't as obvious in the lineage sprite.

However, the Creation ones are my favored aspect, and are absolutely gorgeous and I want fifty. I'm so glad a Creation was the first one I bred~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

These are all awesome!

I'm not quite as big a fan of the Destruction dragons, just because they look like yet another black and red fire or dark dragon to me and I've seen that a million times already (even if they ARE better-done than most of the others), and the neck and upper chest on the Change dragons looks squished and really short and that bothers me immensely even though the heads and wings and colors are lovely.

However, the Creation ones are my favored aspect, and are absolutely gorgeous and I want fifty. I'm so glad a Creation was the first one I bred~

I'll have to agree, although I like all three of them.

I was also surprised the Destruction one seems to be the most popular when the other two exist.

Though I like the Change Avatar a lot, nothing beats Creation.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Holy crap, I love the Avatar of Destruction! Not a huge fan of the other two (their facial features bother me a little bit), but they are still beautiful. Thanks (:

I can't stop looking at these beauties! I just woke up and was staring at them again and thought, oh wow! The destruction dragon is holding a little sword in it's hand! Then I realized it was only a smudge on my stupid computer. rolleyes.gif

I am really chomping at the bit to breed my Guardians more than ever now! smile.gif

Beautiful dragons~ I'm glad I bred an Avatar of Change. smile.gif

Are there any gendered hatchlings yet? I mean for those that bred them...

Edited by Jazeki

Oh wow, birdzgoboom and Odeen have outdone themselves again! biggrin.gif

I even love the pink one even though I was afraid it'd be too cute. But it's amazing! But my favourite is Avatar of Destruction. wub.gif The half-transparent wings on the blue one are extremely well done.

Thanks, birdzgoboom, Odeen and TJ! biggrin.gif

Love the adults, their sprites are amazing! But the chest/neck area on the Change ones bothers me a bit.. I love their overall design tho!

Fffffffffffff these are gorgeous. Truly stunning, I think they're my new favourites. *_* Fantastic job spriters!!

Oh my, I haven't commented on these forums for such a long time (it seems like forever really), but I really MUST leave some praise here to everyone involved in this event.

The new dragons are pure gorgeousness. Creation is my favorite, but not by very much, they're all beautiful and unique <3

Having the ability to summon once more is awesome as well, although of course I didn't get anything, but I feel lucky for having two GoNs anyway. And I love the sprite update as well (:

Also, if anyone is in need of trios (i.e. not having them all or having less than 3 of each), feel free to PM me and I'll try to breed some for you.

I have no words for how much love these dragons!! These are really beautiful dragons, thanks TJ and Spriters!

The dragons look amazing!

I adore Change; Creation is beautiful as well.

Not a huge fan of destraction, but that's personal preference.

I think the creation one is my favorite, with destruction being my second favorite.

Can these guys summon a awesome dragon just like the legendary trio can ? ohmy.gif

Edited by kelcey

These Avatar dragons are spectacular!!!

I particularly like the Avatar of Change. The colors are so gorgeous and the wings are so pretty and unique. The other two are nice too. I can't wait until I can get these some day.

Great job, artists. biggrin.gif

Holy crap, these are awesome! biggrin.gif I can't decide which I like the best, the Avatar of Change or the Avatar of Destruction. biggrin.gif They are so beautiful! Thanks guys!

The Avatar of Creation is definitely my favorite of the bunch. I love the wings and the tendrils and the crests and the colors and... Ok let's just say I love them. They've got a really cute face and a nice personality too.

The other two are kinda "meh" for me. Destruction is pretty cool looking though.

Edited by alupe99a

Wow, they are really stunning! ohmy.gif

Awesome artwork and many thanks for adding these to the cave! laugh.gif

My personal preference is Creation > Change > Destruction, but there really is no huge difference for me.

I especially love the colors, shading, wing-transparency and personality of Creation, the pose, expression and anatomy of Change and the fierceness and head-neck details of Destruction.

Really well done sprites, all of them! I'll love breeding and swapping them and am already looking forward to all the awesome lineages! laugh.gif

Wooooah look at those adults!

Okay, I admit I haven't read every single page, but is breeding a GoN the *only* way to get these? Or can Avatars breed themselves?

Wooooah look at those adults!

Okay, I admit I haven't read every single page, but is breeding a GoN the *only* way to get these? Or can Avatars breed themselves?

We have to wait for them to grow up to see if they can breed themselves.

Woah, how awesome are these adults? O:

The Avatar of Destruction looks so badass but I like Avatar of Change the best :3

Oh, gosh, the adults are amazing -- I don't know if I want to hoard them all first or just try to get all three GoNs and try for all three then. So many choices!