Mysfytt

Sleep - How do you do it?

How do you sleep?

On my stomach, with an arm under the pillow :3 Can't sleep on my back unless I'm really really tired.

What are your interesting habits?

I need perfect temperature. Not too hot, and not too cold.

Are you a living dead or a rock'n'roller?

Living dead. Sometimes I fall asleep with my phone in my hand, and when I wake up I'm still holding it the same way. The only times I move are when I fall asleep on my back. Then I always wake up on either my stomach or curled up on the side.

Do you take unscheduled walks?

No, thankfully.. Then I would have to start sleeping with clothes on.. xd.png And I hate that.

Are your dreams b&w or color?

Color.

Are you even in your dreams?

Usually yes. But I always see myself from a distance, like third-person or something, so I'm not always sure it's me.

Need a pillow on the head or some other odd item?

My phone. I need it beside me, otherwise I can't relax. Not sure why.

I usually sleep on my left side because that's best for not having stomach issues. Sleeping on my right side is actually more comfortable but that doesn't often work out for me because I'll get heartburn. To actually fall asleep, I'll listen to The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, then when its over if I haven't fallen asleep, I'll just recite song lyrics in my head to avoid thinking about anything I don't want to until I fall asleep. It also helps to have my dog and cat there and a pillow over my head unless it's too hot. I don't think I move too while I'm sleeping. Sometimes I'll wake up and turn over, but the only time I wake up in a strange position is when there's an animal on me and they pushed me onto my back. :lol: Definitely not a sleep walker, nor do I get anything like sleep paralysis and I rarely have scary nightmares anymore, although I do sometimes have stress dreams or annoying dreams about something I spent the whole day doing. (Like one time I spent a really long time doing math homework, and then I couldn't stop dreaming about math that night.) Sometimes I'm in my dreams, but sometimes my dreams are more like watching a movie, and most of the time, I am the main character of the dream, but the main character isn't "Aqub," it's someone else. A lot of the time I'm a male in my dreams.

How do you sleep?

Usually on my side, sometimes on my back (if really tired).

I make literally no noise. None. During more than one slumber party, other girls would wake me up to make sure I wasn't dead. In addition, I need no noise to be able to fall asleep quickly. I usually sleep with my hands over my ears.

Both, depending on how tired I am and how overactive my poor, sensitive nervous system is. So, jetlagged = zombie. Too much caffeine = Eddie Van Halen.

Only once or twice, when I was a kid. Just to the bathroom, nothing weird. (Even the one time I had to take Ambien, I just fell asleep and woke up, without trying to drive a car into a sandwich shop while muttering about the bird-men stealing my laundry, or anything regrettable.) I'm a very boring sleeper.

Vivid, living color.

I'm usually other people. I've always loved acting, so it makes sense.

Just both hands shoving pillow and blanket fabric into my ears, as mentioned above.

How do you sleep?

Depends on how exhausted I am.  I've had a month of straight sleep paralysis a year and a half ago, accompanied by some insane microsleeps.  I've gotten better since then, but sometimes I'll feel completely exhausted and I'll sleep the wrong way on the bed, just because I'm so exhausted.  Usually, I toss and turn and make up stories about my counterpart in some alternate reality until I fall asleep, which can be in a number of strange positions.

I will sometimes cocoon myself in my blankets because that's how I like it.  That, and the storytelling.  

I'm notquite sure because it really depends on the night.  Sometimes I sleep like a log, but I've also taken all my clothes off in my sleep before.  When I was younger, I was definitely a rock'n'roller though, because my mom always put a chair beside the bed so I wouldn't roll right off.

Nope

Vivid, psychedelic, wild colours.  I don't think I've had many black and white dreams, certainly none that I can recall.

Generally yes, in some form or another.  I've become quite lucid in my dreams, so I am generally aware of what I am, but not necessarily what I'm doing.  Sometimes I switch between myself and my counterpart.  I have been a dragon in a couple of my dreams/sleep paralysis incidents.  I've been a cat once.  I used to dream as myself all the time when I was younger, but being someone else can be a lot funner, especially when that someone can perform magic.

I used to need a quilt, but I grew out of it at some point.  I also used to require some music throughout the night.  I still like a nightlight, but it has to be very dim, or I can't sleep.