Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

((Lace isn't used to people; She's just playing. She doesn't realize how strong she is, and she thinks Arrastar was just playing along.

She doesn't mean to hurt anyone...))

Suave quickly dove into the water. He pulled Arrastar up and onto shore. Arrastar's eyes opened as soon as she was out. "...Where'd Lace go?" she asked. "The Mew? Um... Sin's following her," Suave replied. "...Well, she's her problem now. That Mew wasn't even at full power when we fought. She was playing... And she still beat me," Arra said. Suave kept quiet. "...Suave. Lace is much, much stronger then most. I don't know if Sin can handle her. That Aeroblast? It was my power. She used it with the same strength I have. Sure, it's easy to beat you, but you felt the power- It could have been enough to take a Gyarados out," she said. Suave didn't seem to mind the insult, and stood up. "Well, I may be useless... But if Lace turns into me, she should be easy to beat. I'll see if I can help Sin," he said, then turned and ran after her. Arrastar stood up. She would be fine... She just wanted to get back into the water.

Suave ran after where he had seen Sin and Lace heading. But Lace... Lace had vanished. "Mew!" He spun around. Lace stood there, no shield. "How'd you..." "Lace is fast. Lace is Naive, they said, so Lace has boosted speed!" Suave nodded. "Lace wants to know... Is Lugia okay? Lace may have been too harsh..." "Hmm? I think Arrastar's okay... You've gotta be careful when you're playing. You're a bit strong," he said. Lace looked relieved. "Good. Lace has got to hide, though... Lace is being chased!" she said. Suave paused. "...Take my form, and hide your power. It should work," he said. "I have something I have to do, anyways." Lace nodded, and a wave of psychic power hit Suave. It didn't hurt, though. She took his form and her power was hidden. Suave smiled and ran off.

((Laptop is temperamental.

Well, now she knows, and I think Suave made the wrong move...))

Edited by seacatsmew

((Didn't mean to, but Sin is SEROIUS. She dislikes bullys, and she was created to fight, she is aggressive!))

Sin was furious. She could not find the Mew. She wanted to settle once and for all who would be the strongest! And the pink cat HAD to pay, she harmed her new friend, and injured a Pokemon in a dishonorable fight. She flew past Suave once, twice at incredible speeds. Twice? Coward, show your true form! She said, tail lashing, charging her power into a powerful ball. She levitated boath "Suave's", ready to lash out as soon as she transformed.

((Angry angry! RAWR. Suave is a derp xd.png and don't let that Psystrike hit you, it really could hurt somone))

((If he wasn't a derp he wouldn't be as cute.))

"Three... Two... ONE!" Both Suaves yelled. Then they used... Splash. But nothing happened! Then the other Suave vanished. It was just Double Team... So the other one was Mew, who had used Metronome... Or was it? Another Suave ran straight past, diving into the water. He used the current to his advantage, boosting his speed.

((Splash- Remains useless no matter how many are using it.))

(sorry if this sucks)

Vauther let the sunlight wake him up slowly. He knew that today was the meeting, and he was not eager about it. Meeting others and talking to them was something he just could not see himself doing. But he knew he had to do it. After waking, he stretched a bit, and grabbed a few berries nearby. He pulled down his jacket to expose his mouth and start eating. It's a good thing he doesn't smile often, especially without his jacket covering up his mouth. His smile, with his teeth exposed, is very toothy. Frightening enough to scare even the bravest of people.

Done with the berries, Vauther took flight to search for others.

(when i was typing this, i so wanted to call him Darkleo. now why i didn't use that?)

Edited by cutiesonic

((I laughed SO HARD))

Great, double team. Just what she needed. Sin calmed down enough for rational thought. The Mew was a coward, unworthy of a fight. If it had to resort to petty tricks, it was not power at all, so she ultimately is the stronger pokemon. She let the energy dissipate, and flew away. I don't have time for this mess, I have plans Well at least this is a lovely mountain, she could find a cave and make a place for herself. She was completely oblivious to the presence of yet another legend nearby, or she chose to ignore it.

((Heh a little arrogant are we?))

((No clue... I think Lace might just copy his smile. That would be creepy.))

The one Sin had dropped transformed. She flew to Suave. "Lace did as you said- Lace didn't hurt Sin. Sin... She flew to the mountains," she said, flying above him. He surfaced, easily staying in one place. "Thanks, Lace. Can you help?" he asked. Lace gave him a questioning look, but nodded. "Of course. You helped Lace. What can Lace do for you...?" Sauve quickly explained.

((They did this quickly, because Lace's battle nature speeds her up.))

Suave dropped nearby Sin. Lace hid behind him as soon as she put him down, terrified. She was made to be strong, yes... But she was also made so that she wouldn't be very enthusiastic to battle. "...Um... S-Sin?" he asked, unsure. He held a basket- It was full of Oran berries for her in apology. Of course, I doubt she'll accept them... he thought. Then he blinked; That wasn't like him to think like that. "Sin?" he asked again, louder this time.

((Just think for Suave doing Splash... Him flopping around... Doing the worm...

I'm thinking of a bunch of different ways he could do Splash. All of them involve him flopping around like a fish out of water...))

((Can't breath, laughing too hard. I always imagine splash as a fumbled move, like an attempt at tackle but its too weak.

Sin had spotted a lovely cave, high up in the mountains, not accessible to most. She was on her way there, when something pink flashed in front of her. Next thing she knew, Suave was in front of her, holding a basket. The weak little mew was cowering behind him, as any intelligent creature would.

The hybrids eyes flashed at the cowering mew. "What is the meaning of this" Sin stated, her tail flicking irately. It was much simpler when we all grew up together She thought, not aware she was broadcasting.

((She will slip up from time to time, usually someone that she cares about hears it. The derpacarp is her new BFF she just doesn't know it))

((Derpacarp. That's beautiful. I have to add that to spotlight.

I always imagined a fish out of water. Then I battle one in the wild. It uses Splash. Then tackle.))

"...When you all grew up...?" Suave asked, confused. Then he shook his head. "Listen. Please, just listen," he said, knowing how angry Sin would be. "Lace didn't know she was hurting Arrastar. She's only ten. Arrastar's fine now. And... As an apology for siding with her when I should have helped you..." Suave held out the basket. Lace immediately flew back, knowing it was best to stay away from Sin. "...I'm sorry," he said.

((Do you accept or reject?))

((She will accept, give her time. Only creatures she's ever been around all looked up to her, she was like a big sister to them))

"I have no concept of time, lend me your understanding." Sin said, gently using his concept of the term to understand. "it is I who should apologize Suave and Lace, I should control my instinct to fight better" She said, bashing herself mentally. She gently brushed the child's mind I am sorry little one, you meant no harm, and I mean you no harm

((Feeling guilty are we Sin, well grow up xd.png. *hugs Suave again*))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Suave was a good character to make... he gets hugged a lot by us, too~

I think Suave only looks up to powerful water types right now... he thinks of Sin as a BFF, I guess.))

Lace smiled. "Mew!" she said. "Lace doesn't mind! Lace was created to dodge battles and forgive easily. Lace was man-made, and they called Lace Naive," she said. She ran up, and tripped. Before she hit the ground, Suave put the basket down- though carefully- and caught her. "You okay?" he asked. Lace nodded, beaming, and floated out of his arms. "Lace is fine!" Suave smiled. "Good!" he said. Then underneath his sleeve started glowing.

Confused, his looked at his scales. They were blue. Startled, he moved back, only to trip and fall. He quickly rose up and looked at his scales again; They were orange. He wasn't evolving; That much he knew. He relaxed.

((No, he isn't evolving. I just like seeing his reaction.))

Sin smiled at the little one. Lace tried to run, but tripped. Then Suave promptly tripped. All these people here seem to be clumsy. It must be nice to be so carefree. The purple hybrid gave a small, sad smile. She never got that chance, she was always in training, or class. Even the others at the lab had moments to be happy. If you don't mind, where is the place you created little one.

((poor Sin is so confused))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((That's because the more of a klutz someone is, the more you want to hug them.))

"Lace was created far away! They called it Red Scale Laboratory, because they were mainly studying Shiny Gyarados, and they had samples of scales! They never took them forcefully. They always waited for shed scales! They said Lace was a bonus, and that Lace would soon be free! So now Lace is here!" she said cheerfully as Suave stood up. "...I think I should go. The basket has Oran berries for you, Sin..." he said, turning. He began to walk away, thinking. And that wasn't exactly a good sign.

((Suave's being weird. He needs cuddles!))

((Sins not a touchy person, dose not offer hugs))

Sin took the basket, and watched Suave walk away. A little confused, she asks him privately What's the matter, did I do something wrong? at the same time, vocally, "Lace, do you want to go check out that cave with me? It looks perfect for a home, just needs some work".

((Well then... *cuddles a confused Suave* Mine. >: D))

...There's nothing wrong. Just too many things on my mind, Suave replied after a moment. He was doing his best to hide them, which was hard; They could easily flood his mind. You didn't do anything.

"Sure!" Lace said cheerfully, completely unaware.

((Holy flying carp))

I am sorry, if you want to come you can, I can fly you too. Sin continues talking to the Mew "I can expand it so its room for anyone who wants it, you can have a home little one" She said happily. She could have a home, her own place, HERS. And maybe take care of this little Mew in the place of the one she lost. At first the hybrid had hoped.... but she was not the same one. But she didn't mind, at least she could have a friend now. She glanced at Suave quickly, waiting on an answer.

((The making of the cave will likely be a VERY long and descriptive post. It sounds fun xd.png))

((Suave's weird when he thinks, because it's so different from normal...))

...Sure. But keep out of my mind when we reach there; My thoughts can swallow anyone, he replied, turning around. Instead of his normal smile, he was looking at the ground, his face slightly serious. He walked back. "Lace thinks that Lace would like that," Lace said.

Sin chuckled in Suaves mind I can not read much deeper than the surface, it actually requires effort to dig in someone mind. And oddly, you are projecting, I can hear your response quite clearly. "Ill be gentle this time" Sin said with a teasing smile, as her and the carp where surrounded in a purple glow, and slowly drifted off in the mountains direction. She steadily accelerated, until they reached the small cave. Well a crack really, but it opened up to a decent sized cavern. Sin lit up the cave with her purple glow, and was stunned. The wall had many gems and gold nuggets in it, and had clearly been uninhabited. It was high up, so it was chilly. Sin reached up and pried a nugget from the wall with her pair hands.

((man I have PLANS for this. This will be awesome))

((Could it be possible the derpicarp has a dark secret?

...Nah, he's just too nice to let someone worry about him.))

Great, Suave replied as she picked them up. Lace giggled. Then they were put down.

"Wow!" Lace said, amazed. "Lace thinks this is amazing!" she said. Suave blinked. He felt something hit his mind, like a rock, and flinched. But this happened all the time. He tried to hide the pain, like normal, and actually succeeded. Even without trying, his mind was strangely shielded. "...I need to sit down for a moment," he whispered. Lace didn't hear, but he hoped Sin would. And slightly understand.

What was he thinking? He didn't want to burden anyone else. Remember what happened to Terlia? ...She thought the same way about you- Don't just admit you're useless. You aren't. And then what happened? She turned. He sat down, shuddering as he remembered. And it was from that day on that he vowed never to completely trust someone again.

((For some reason, I keep thinking 'Luce' instead of 'Lace.'

Poor Suave. He has a bad past. He doesn't care much for it, but... When his thoughts swallow him, he tends to change a bit for a while.))

Sin heard Sauve whisper, and gently touched his mind. She recoiled in surprise, her hands shook for a moment, and she steadied herself. He was in so much mental anguish, he actually burned her. She touched his mind again, and didn't say a word, didn't pry, and gust game him a "mind hug". She had used it on the little ones in the lab, it made them feel calm and loved. At the same time, she replied to Lace " We should take some of these gems out first, humans will but them, they are evolution stones." The excited Mew was bouncing around, not being at all helpful. Sin carefully used her powers, and started pulling gems from the wall. It was much harder with the amount of power she had to do delicate work, but she could manage.

((Can we assume normal Pokemon in general are dumb, like animals? It makes me feel bad if I kill for leather or something, and its an thinking creature))

((I suppose I should say I edited.

And pokemon intelligence seems to differ, like animals in real life. Certain species are more intelligent and certain individuals are more intelligent among those.))

((Ah, so mareep, Taurus, Milktank are okay, but no killing like a Dragonite))

(poor suave ;;n;;)

Vauther kept flying for a while, until he start to sense someone's power. Someone with a lot of power. He thought to himself, "I must be nearby a Legendary. Where are they?". He flew in the direction he sensed their power. Soon, he saw a small cave. As he came towards it, it became stronger. "They must be here." He stood besides the opening, and became a shadow to hide.

(I went back to the other post and changed the color. Mine's dark red. I know Sin is going to sense him.)

Edited by cutiesonic

((On DS... Darn it.))

Suave flinched. He felt Sin getting hurt. ... Not again... Not like Tiria... he thought. Then he felt her mind-hug him. That was new. The storm in his mind grew slightly weaker... Well, until Tiria's face appeared in his mind. He bit his tongue in an effort to keep silent. Meanwhile, Lace darted around, now floating, too excited to focus.

((for now on Sin is purple))

Sin felt the pain in the carp hybrids mind get worse, she "held" him closer, even though it burned her. The Mew WAS still bouncing around, to excited to be overly useful. She felt the power of an approaching legend, a dark type. Sin felt a brief spike of fear, dark attacks would wreck havoc on her mind, something she did not want to experience again. She felt its presence in the mouth of the cave, she sent a powerful Psystrike right by it as a warning. "Show yourself" She declared calmly, moving between the presence and her two friends. Nothing would harm them!

((over protective much? She likes the carp, and she's "adopted" the Mew. Adorable really.))

((I wanna color too!

Arra's blue, bold, and italic, Vestido is red and italic, the Kirlia(I forgot her name) is green and bold, Lace is pink, and Suave is orange!))

Suave felt it burn her more. Why is she trying?! he thought. He knew if she kept going like this... Suave took a deep breath in. It would hurt both of them, but less then holding onto his mind would. His eyes closed and the 'fire' around his mind grew. He didn't fight his memories, even though the 'fire' was burning him. He knew Sin would have no choice but to let go. That, or... A strange song flooded his mind. The small bit of awareness left snapped. The fires were deadly, and he was facing their full wrath. They fled from Sin, surrounding him and only him. His childhood he had hidden came back to him. All of it spent with Tirlia. And then... What happened to her... He could taste blood from his tongue. Lace landed. She looked over at the opening. "Mew?" she said, noticing Suave's pain.

((Poor Suave...

You don't want to know what happened to him.))