shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

The nearby baying of a familiar voice brought Celebi's attention to her shrine. Licking the last of the sour taste off her tongue, she hopped off the branch she was on and flapped her tiny wings. In less than a minute, she was peeking over the side of her shrine and staring at a face she did not expect to see.

"Oh, Mr. Mewtwo, it's so nice to see you again!" she chimed, not caring that the larger pokemon had fallen asleep. "Oran berries from Kanto? For me? Why, how generous of you!" Seating herself down near her shrine, Celebi reached into the nearby basket and pulled out one of the oran berries. The fresh smell wafted over her and she happily stuffed it into her mouth. This berry, unlike the other one, had the fine bitter taste all oran berries had.

"Stwank you wevry muwch!" Celebi said through a mouthful of oran berries. Being too overjoyed that she had food, Celebi began to cram every berry she could into her mouth. It was not the most ethical or proper way to eat, but, nevertheless, it was how she did so.

"Twish is grate!" Celebi purred as she mashed the berries around in her mouth. "Twish are sue gwood! Vhy did I nwever," Celebi stopped speaking. One of the berries lodged itself into her throat, causing her to choke.

"Ack, no!" she cried as she fell over, coughing up berries. "I dwidn't twink this thrugh! Why dwin't I twink this ouver?" Celebi, spitting up some of the berries and swallowing others, managed to finally settle herself down and fix the problem. Breathing heavily, Celebi flopped herself down her back, her eyes staring upward.

"I almost died," she breathed, exaggerating heavily. "That was terrible. 'Death by oran berries', eh? I've done worst, much worst in fact. You won't believe what people try to do to you just because you can time travel. Are you still sleeping there? Ah, it doesn't matter. You're my guest and you may do as you please. As long as you don't try and corrupt my waters like somebody I know!" Celebi glanced warningly into the forest.

"You think Mr. Grumpy Pants would stop whining and do his job," she said as she chewed on a single oran berry. "But, no! He thinks no one respects him, which is somewhat true, and therefore he must kill everyone. Why can't he be like everyone else and just go on strike? Why does he have to corrupt all of the water, let alone mine? That's just rude."

Edited by Doctortear

He had been lounging in Illex that day, and decided it was best to stay there that night. Yawning, Entei lifted his head from the branch he had draped himself upon. Recently, he hadn't been in that sour a mood. Of the trio, he was usually the most short-tempered and volatile. He was still stubborn and prone to cause arguments, but he hadn't burned forests down in quite some time. It was kind of nice. Crimson eyes narrowing at familiar voices, he slowly stood. Although it would've been mere seconds to others, Entei saw his brothers past as if it were normal time. Brothers! Why aren't you at home? he called to the two legendaries beneath him.

Suicune merely nodded and pressed onwards until they reached the edge of the forest. He wasn't exactly looking for Entei so he did not notice his brother until he was called out to. He quickly stopped and turned to look upwards at the fire-type Pokemon. "We have come to revoke my gift," he replied as he walked closer to the tree. "I used to visit here frequently to purify water. I'm removing what I granted this forest."

Entei yawned yet again, his claws unsheathing as he stretched. His mellow gaze grew somewhat concerned as he stared down at his brothers. Revoke his gift? Sure, all of them were disrespected, but why push back? They would live forever. Normal pokemon would not. Staring nervously down at the blue pokemon, Entei shifted his weight uneasily. The ruler of the seas will be most displeased of this, brother. Do not do anything that you cannot handle the concequences for. he advised. The fire type would follow his brothers to the end of the Earth, but that wouldn't mean he approved. Would Suicune journey across all the other regions as well? Some of the other regions' guardians weren't as easygoing as Lugia and Ho-Oh. He didn't want to imagine what the Lake Legends of Sinnoh would do if their homes were sullied. Even Shaymin could react violently if her gardens wilted. Edited by shadow_claw

Suicune snorted and waved a paw dismissively. "I have never been bound to this region and my wrath shan't be bound either, not by anger of others not limitations of the land." He planted his feet firmly against the ground as a frown appeared on his face. "You know that I care for you and my pool is always open to you. But the ruler of the seas does not share that, not does the guardian of this forest or any other that is appreciated while I am not!" He stomped his paws on the ground then rather bitterly turned away. "The only other I will make an accepting for is Ho-Oh. He always appreciated us even when others did not. It is high time you stood up for yourself as well, brother."

And how would I do that? By killing all in flames? I have no reason to. My name is already spoken in fear by dwellers of dry brush and the woodlands. I need not more to despise me. Carefully did the copper-colored legendary jump from the tree to land gracefully beside Suicune. He nuzzled his head into his brother's side with a soft huff. Even if I don't agree, I'll will stand beside you. I fear how others may treat you for this. You may be ignored now...but I fear this way not end how you wish it to. He rumbled. Family was all they had in the end. He wasn't going to abandon his family.

((Since Suicune will move to other regions, I call dibs on Giratina and Rayquaza.))

Edited by shadow_claw

Suicune rubbed his cheek against Entei's in response to the other pokemon nuzzling his side. After a moment, he moved his head away to stare at Entei. "This will end how I desire," He replied firmly, obviously set in his ways. There seemed to be no fault in his plan at all, in his mind. He was doing justice, that was all. "You should move on from this place," He advised, moving around Entei and facing the deeper parts of the forest. "Go back to my home. This forest will whither like the others without proper water. After that, I will move on. I don't know what region next but I'll reach them all in time."

user posted image

A sudden breeze caught Celebi's attention. She fluttered her eyes and lifted up her head, her blue eyes blinking up towards the sky. The wind had brought itself up. It was waving through the air, whisking leaves up into the air and weaving through the leaves in the trees. Celebi tilted her head to the side, letting her antennas wiggle around. As she felt the wind blow past her, Celebi shifted her antennas to figure out which way the sudden breeze came from. The answer she found almost made her want to choke. The wind had came from the north. The foretold embodiment of the north wind was coming. In any normal circumstance, Celebi would be overjoyed by this. She use to absolutely adore Suicune and enjoyed every moment of his presence. He use to come to the Ilex forest often to purify the water. As he did his job, Celebi would take her time to pleasurably speak with him. She had joked and played around him. Suicune, to her knowledge, didn't always fancy her shenanigans, but, nevertheless, Celebi enjoyed his company. In the past, Celebi would of called him a friend without hesitation. Now, however, she was beginning to highly doubt they were ever anymore than acquaintances. He never cared for her jests and always growled at her when she came too close. He did his job and left, that was that. How could she of ever been so naive? What kind of friend would try to kill another? Surely he knew that if the forest fell, so would Celebi. Not at the same time, of course, but the guardian was connected to the forest through both mind and body. She could feel a disturbance within it and felt when there was a nearby danger. The forest was her safety blanket, and, without it, she would not only become mentally unstable, but physically more vulnerable as well. But Suicune didn't care. He wanted to undo all of his work and so it would be done. Glancing towards south of the shrine, Celebi began to shift uncomfortably. The great source of water in Ilex forest was right behind her. Surely it was where Suicune planned to go.

"It looks like the water boy is coming," Celebi chimed with less enthusiasm as normal. If Suicune was really coming, he'd have to face Celebi at her shrine. If he wasn't alone, then there was no doubt that his brothers were with him.

Although...

Peering over at her guest, Celebi mused to herself quietly. Mewtwo was probably the last person Suicune would expect to be in Ilex forest. Maybe, just maybe, Celebi could manage to intimidate him enough to make him back off, at least for the day. The chances of success were wildly poor. Suicune would probably be willing to fight off both the time traveler and the experiment. Of course, fighting someone as strong and formidable as Mewtwo would probably not be a willing choice. After all, Celebi had no reason to disbelieve what she had heard about Mewtwo.

(If we're going to reserved, may I have Darkrai?)

Edited by Doctortear

Suicune glanced towards the deeper parts of the forest. He knew this place very well thanks to his many encounters with the Guardian. During his time to muse over how little others cared for him, he had taken to referring to other legendary pokemon by their titles rather sarcastically. The only ones he called by name were those he thought cared about him. In other words, only his brothers and Ho-Oh. It had been a long time since he uttered the Forest Guardian's name. It helped distance him from past relationships.

Either way, he wasn't too far off from the shrine. It wasn't his target, per say, but the source of water by it made the shrine a good locator point. It was a landmark for him and, quite frankly, he cared very little about the possibility of meeting the Guardian along the way. His paws dug into the slightly damp dirt and he lowered his head to the ground, breathing heavily. Purifying water came so very naturally to him. It was against his very nature to preform acts that would muck it up instead. And, yet, that was exactly what he was preparing to do.

A shudder passed through his body as his concentration paid off. Toxic, purple orbs slowly congealed in the air around his body as the water pokemon twitched. As he carried on his focus, the orbs began to slowly grow in size before spiraling around his body, waiting to be used. Simply dumping the two toxic orbs in any water source usually was enough to contaminate the area. The pokemon who did not appreciate him could not drink from it and the trees-ignorant to the poison, consumed it readily until the toxins caused them to shrivel and whither away. He clicked his tongue then slowly started forward, prowling carefully now towards the shrine. His brothers could not help him with this part, nor did he expect them to. He had given the gift and it was his to take back. The two toxic orbs continued to swirl around his body as the wind picked up behind him, causing the leaves to rustle loudly.

"I will return shortly," He muttered for the benefit of his brothers before picking up speed slightly. It would be better not to linger and simply get things over with.

((Dibs on Manaphy))

Edited by pudding

Mewtwo woke up "Hey Celebi, How's it been? I've heard rumours Suicune was being...Naughty...because he thinks no one respects him, Which only is sort of true, I did respect him for cleaning water, and I'd probably have conversations with him. But for him to be killing off the water supply, That must mean he's insane now." Mewtwo said, with his eyes closed, he was concentrating on where to head next "The Oran Berries I picked are from the Safari Zone in Kanto. Entire place is made for Pokemon." He said smiling

(If we can be 3 Legendarys, can I be Mew and Jirachi along with Mewtwo?)

Edited by BlueLink9001

(May I have Dibs on Regirock? Also, sorry for being away so long. Had a math exam, and it just ended.)

"Be careful, brother. Call for help and we shall be there. The time-traveling onion shouldn't be a problem for Entei. But I've thought of something. Wouldn't it be safer to just not purify the water anymore? As opposed to manually defiling it. The water will degrade without your maintenance over time, and you wouldn't have to face the threat of the guardians. Forgive me if that's a dumb suggestion. I'm not familiar with how the water purifying works. " As Raikou spoke, he made sure to look around, scanning the surroundings. He would make sure Suicune wasn't interrupted. Wisps of dark vapor swirled out of the cloud on his back, crackling with electricity.

Edited by Melomancer

Suicune stopped his movement forward and quickly turned to look back at Raikou. The toxic orbs flickered then splashed to the ground, causing the grass to turn brown where they had landed. With a frown, the leopard pokemon moved back over to Raikou and tilted his head slightly to the side. "I would not give them the luxury of enjoying my gift. I care not for the Guardian here, nor do I care about the three in Sinnoh or any other pokemon. Even if I do not purify water regularly, it can be used for some time after. But had I never done it at all, the water would be contaminated by now across the different regions. I am simply making it so that I was never there in the first place. If any so called guardians have a problem with that, they should have thought about it before taking me for granted." With that he turned and swiftly started back towards the shrine, gritting his teeth together. He wanted to get out of here quickly. He could have gotten along with Celebi but now there was just bitterness between them. He didn't want to linger long enough to remember and feel remorseful.

"Alright. We'll stand guard and smite anyone that gets in the way." Raikou stepped away from the brown grass. I wonder what would happen if he tossed those directly at someone..He kept looking around, in case anybody popped up. Patiently waiting for Suicune to finish, he sent out more clouds, making the air itself crackle with electricity. Any intruders would be zapped if they came anywhere near them. He made sure to adjust the charges to match any stactic electricity built up on Entei and Suicunes fur so they wouldn't be electrocuted.

"If Suicune thinks his life was horrible, He should see how my life was, I destroyed Cinnibar Island, have psychic energy strong enough to wipe a group of pokemon from the planet (Where they are on the moon now) and all he has to do is purrify water, I got no purpose whatsoever, All I am is a copy and an experiment gone wrong." Mewtwo said, his eyes almost full out white with anger, meaning if Suicune DID approach him, he would possibly suffer Massive damage.

user posted image

"Well, I don't like to think he's insane," Celebi said uneasily as she shifted uncomfortably. "I mean, I know what he's doing wrong, oh so very wrong, but..." Celebi's voice began to die out and her gaze flitted to the ground. She didn't want to antagonize Suicune. In fact, she didn't want to think ill of any if the legendaries, but yet, she had to. Suicune was planning to destroy her forest and she could not let that slide by.

"So what brings you here, Mewtwo?" Celebi asked in an attempt to change the subject. "Kanto and Jhoto aren't that close together and flying from the Safari Zone must if been rough. What tempted you to take such a long journey?"

Edited by Doctortear

Suicune nodded thankfully and quickly turned back towards the forest. Actually, he could summon the toxic orbs when he was at the lake. The rest of the forest was not his concern, after all. Only the lake was his target and accidentally splashing the orbs against other things could cause... unneeded damage.

Swiftly, he leapt over the brush and wove through the densely-packed trees, keeping his body low to the ground. He was, without a doubt, going to find the Guardian of Ilex forest before he managed to pollute the lake. It would be the first legendary to try to cross his path but not his last.

It did not take long for him to find the shrine and the two pokemon chatting there. His entire body tensed as his eyes flickered to the cat-like pokemon. Ugh. It was that abomination Mewtwo. Why did anyone even call him a legendary? He was just a cheap, knock-off of the original. With a frown, he directed his gaze to the lake beyond the shrine then slowly began to move through the brush towards it, careful not to make a sound. If he was lucky, he'd be able to bypass the two and poison the lake before they spotted him. They did seem caught up in some type of conversation.

((It will be a while until Suicune moves to Hoenn.))

Entei pawed at the ground nervously as Suicune began to work. He could easily lay waste to Celebi, but he didn't particularly wish to. One burst of flame from his parted lips would have the guardian destroyed. But Celebi was a gentle spirit with a kind heart. He wasn't particularly sure if he wouls be able to attack her. As he waited, his thoughts drifted. What would happen when Arceus heard of this? Would he banish Suicune to the dark realm? Would Entei's brother be doomed to the company of Giratina? Snorting nervously, the fire type glanced about. Of course he was worried. This was his brother in danger.

((I'm probably going to incorperate a normal Lucario into this eventually as part of the plot.))

Edited by shadow_claw

((I say anybody can take any pokemon they want as long as you know how to play then. With that said, I'll start listing what's taken on the first post.))

(I want to claim Yveltal and Victini please ^.^ and I do apologize for being out so long, I can no longer get on the internet at my work)

Ho-Oh stamped his talons on the ground; highly angry. He was pleased when he was much younger than this. People always searching just to catch a glimpse of him; but now all anyone ever wanted to do was pluck the feathers from him or they simply forgot about him. Ho-Oh squawked furiously. Was it not him that saved Entei, Suicune, and Raikou? Was it not him that made rainbows? He was a legendary Pokemon and people seemed to forget about him. Instead, they adored Lugia much more. He had been jealous about Lugia for sometime now, even though he didn't admit it. Not taking it any longer, he decided to spread his wings and fly. It was time to see what he could do.

((Awesome. Can I also have Manaphy?))

One of the hard parts of missing the migration was making the mistake of trying to catch up. It had only taken a small fog rolling in for the Shaymin to completely lose her path. Was she going North or South? East or West? Which direction was the sun supposed to set in? And what direction was she supposed to go? The long journey spiralled out of control as she quickly realized how lost she was. The reindeer-like pokemon nervously looked from side to side before looking sideways towards the large, flaming ball sinking over the horizon in the distance. She was going to have to land soon or else she'd transform in the middle of the air and crash.

Shaymin looked down at the land below here. There was a large forest she did not recognize but it seemed like the best place to land for the night. It would be the best place to locate a Gracidea flower so she could transform back into her regular self in the morning. She started to glide downwards in a spiral, towards the edge of the forest so she could land.

((You bet! I'll put all those up.))

A nearby rustling made the blue, canid creature stir. Even the slightest of sounds could disturb her meditation. It was only in meditation could she clearly sense the aura of all those around her. And recently...the auras had been troubling. She could sense the sadness and fury in the region's guardians, and it worried her so. Opening her scarlet eyes, the Lucario slowly stood from the patch of moss she sat upon. Casting out her own aura, she sensed a strange creature nearby. It took no long trek to the end of the forest to see the floral creature. Crouching down beside the Shaymin, Lucario frowned. Oh my, you do appear lost. Are you quite alright?

((If nobody minds, I think Lucario should be able to mega evolve. She wears the stone around her neck and the mega ring around her wrist. This sets her at equal with the power of legendaries.))

Shaymin stumbled slightly on the landing, much to the surprise to her own surprise. With a small shake, she looked down at her feet, trying to figure out what had happened before looking up and around. There were a few buildings nearby but deeper in the forest was her best bet.

Oh my, you do appear lost. Are you quite alright?

Quickly, Shaymin turned towards the voice, startled by the appearance of the much taller pokemon. With a squeak of alarm, she backed up as fast as she could, staring at the Lucario in surprise. When she managed to calm down after her initial scare, she looked up at the Lucario nervously. "I uh... am lost," She replied rather awkwardly.

Mewtwo smiled at Celebi "It wasn't tough at all, I got bored and decided to pay a little visit." Mewtwo said, Mew used Teleport to show up behind Mewtwo and jumped onto his head "HAAAI BROTHER!!!" Mew said "You know that isn't true Mew" Mewtwo said with a sigh "Oh why are you such a downer?" Mew asked "I don't want to talk about it Mew..." Mewtwo said

(I don't mind at all Shadow, it'll be good to see a mega-Pokemon in here)

Victini giggled. He was having fun and eating macarons; wondering what he should do next. Maybe he could go visit Celebi or Jirachi. Maybe they were with each other.

Yveltal growled softly, her claws digging into the ground. Her brother Xerneas always got the attention. Why? It was because of one simply answer. Xerneas gave life while she sucked it dry. She snorted, trying not to feel envious of Xerneas, but she always wondered why she was created this way. What if she gave life and Xerneas took it? Now that was an interesting question.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Looking alarmed herself, Lucario raised both paws in a non-aggressive way. Even though she was a fighting type, she was rather peaceful. That didn't mean she wouldn't fight, just that she preferred not to. Gaze softening at the Shaymin, Lucario tilted her head slightly. Now now, no need to fret. You are a while away from Sinnoh, I'm afraid. But this forest offers much protection. This is Illex forest, and you will be safe here. She explained in a gentle voice. The poor little creature much be so frightened! There was a pause as Lucario thought. "If you wish, you may stay with me in my den until you are ready to set off.[/b]