shadow_claw

Pokemon

I only find that Old Mewtwo is the only existing Mewtwo, and all other ones are people trying to make themselves like him .3.

And yeah, I could see Mewtwo hiding in a cave or something like that.

Also Mewtwo actually did brainwash a human, it was a Nurse Joy that had gone missing, and she called Mewtwo "My Master", If that doesn't say Brainwashing, I don't know what will.

Edited by BlueLink9001

I'm going have to go on a limb here and say three antagonists are enough. We need people to play as heroes and Johto only has so many legendaries. I don't mean to be rude, but that's just how I feel.

Yeah, I think three is more than enough. Especially since I don't plan on Suicune being associated with the other Beasts so they'd have different reasons for being antagonists. We need at least some people to be protagonists.

Maybe we could have Entei and Raikou either supporting Suicune, or going against him? What do you think? They're part of a trio after all, unless one of them does something unbelievably evil, I think they would support each other.

Yeah, and what about Ho-oh and Lugia? what would they be doing?

I think every antagonist should have a reason why. Entries and Raikou can be support antagonists but if they want their own seperate idea, there should be a reason why.

Maybe they're just going along with suicine because they care for him or something?

That's alright with me. But if they were going to be antagonists for a different reason, there should be a reason.

No appreciation. None at all. He had done his job and what did he get in return? Forgotten. Forsaken. White teeth bared in disgust as the memories accumulated over a very long time welled up again like bile.

Suicune snarled to himself as he lurched through the forest until he eventually came to the cave he called home. The forest around there was already starting to whither and die-after all, it had been the first target for him to poison water. With the exception, of course, of the pool of water in his home. He and his brothers were free to drink from there as much as they pleased and he maintained it for them.

With a grunt, he stepped inside the cave and immediately moved over to the pool. Almost lazily he stirred it with a paw before stepping around it. When night fell, he would target further places. Other forests and pools. He just didn't care anymore. He was never going to help again. Not ingrates who didn't even appreciate him.

Mewtwo was in Cerulean Cave, like always (It's his home, and last time I checked, Jhoto and Kanto were connected)He looked at the massive waterways, just to look at his own reflection. He sighed, no one even acknowledged him anymore, and no one ever got to him, they entered, trained, then left, he decided nothing would happen to his beloved home if he went to somewhere else for a while. He walked out of the cave, and headed off to Jhoto for a bit.

Raikou walked through the dying forest, dried leaves crunching beneath his feet. The water sources were dirty and disgusting, and it took every ounce of his patience to hold of his thirst until he reached Suicune's pool. While he saw the suffering around him, he didn't blame Suicune. One can only take so much before snapping... Suicune was his brother, and he would stick by him no matter what. He felt sorry for him. The ingrates would soon get what they deserved. Maybe they would feel sorry in the end, or maybe Suicune would change his mind. But all that mattered for now was keeping his brother safe. He stepped into the cave to see Suicune stirring the clean pool. Nodding in acknowledgement, he bent down and took a sip of the clean, sparkling water. "Thank you."

Edited by Melomancer

Suicune looked up as the familiar, distinct sound of heavy steps entered the cave. Of course, there were only so many creatures that knew the location of the cave or even dared to enter the dead forests around the cave. Pokemon knew something was wrong. They seldom visited anymore. "Very kind of you to say so," He rumbled in response as he laid down, crossing one leg rather daintily over the other. Possibly because he had made an attempt to act so refined other pokemon had felt like they could just stomp all over him. "I don't understand why two words are so difficult for some pokemon to spit out every once in a while," He added after a moment, staring into the pool in thought. "I offered them my services, after all," He added, looking at the tiger-like pokemon after a moment. "But what can I do if they do not respect me other than teach them to fear me?"

Mewtwo smiled as he exited his cave, if anything bad happened to his cave, he'd loose it and go on a murderous rampage or something crazy like that. He went to the Shrine of Celebi to have a conversation with the grass/psychic type pokemon

user posted image

Death was not something that could be changed. Celebi, of all people, had to know that. She had traveled through all of time. She had seen hundreds of wars, all types of skirmishes, and everything of that sort. She saw what happened when things lived for too long and she saw what happened when things died too early. She had seen the horrors and beauty of the world. This, unfortunately, was one of those horrors. What was suppose to be a delightful little session of berry picking had turned into a dreadful moment of realization. Celebi had flew over towards a large tree with oran berries hanging from the branches. She had sat herself down on one of the branches, her legs swinging gleefully off the side. With a small tug, one of the brilliantly colored berries came of the tree. Eye twinkling, Celebi popped the berry into her mouth expecting to feel the bitter taste all oran berries had. Instead of the expected bitter flavor Celebi had grown use to, a tangy sour taste filled her mouth. Choking in surprise, Celebi spat out the berry, rasping her tongue against one of her hands. For being so old, Celebi was quite childish.

"Ew!" she whined as she continued to furiously wipe her mouth with her hands. "These berries are terrible! Why would did I try eating one? Why must I suffer so?" Spewing up pieces of sour berry, Celebi began coughing loudly with one eye closed and one arm to her mouth in an attempt to cease her coughing.

(My apologizes if I don't post often. We just got a puppy and his constant need for attention and upcoming tests are going to make it hard for me to post.)

Edited by Doctortear

"Hey, Celebi!" Mewtwo called in the forest "I got some Oran Berries from Kanto, Their in this basket, I'll just leave them here." Mewtwo said placing the basket infront of the shrine and waited for Celebi to show up (Amazing how I'm trying to get Mewtwo to have Celebi as a friend xd.png)

"I agree. You single-handedly provide water for all of them. You work harder than either me or Entei. Yet they show absolutely no gratitude. It's better for them to fear you after all. Better for you to show them the meaning of consequences." Raikou paced back and forth, his thirst satiated. The forest was slowly dying, but he didn't want to upset Suicune by suggesting he do anything. I hope he comes to his senses and that the other Pokemon apologize. But until then, I can only stand by him.

Suicune nodded, pleased that his brother had agreed with him. Yes, he had done that. All he was doing now was taking back what they did not deserve. It was justice for treating him so. He was the victim here. "They will all fear me," He confirmed, looking away in thought. After several seconds, he climbed to his feet, shifting his shoulders slightly to stretch them. It would be a long run ahead of him to the Ilex forest. They were, after all, much farther north than that forest was. "You may rest or you may come with me," He said over his shoulder as he turned towards the entrance. "I will be visiting Ilex forest again to revoke my gift from that area. I started to do so earlier this week but was distracted by intruders in this area. It took some time to scare them off without revealing this Oasis to them."

"I'll come with you." Raikou stretched his legs as well, and summoned a thunder cloud from his mane. Wisps of mist crackling with electricity swirled out, threading together to form a black cloud large enough for him to stand on. "I would make you one too, but I'm afraid it would electrocute you." He tested if it would hold his weight by prodding it gently. Satisfied, he boarded the cloud, ready to head for Ilex forest.

Mewtwo fell asleep at the Shrine of Celebi, Not caring to awaken anytime soon

Suicune threw his head slightly and looked forward, through the dead trees around the cave. "Do not worry," He replied, steadying himself to run. "I am plenty fast enough without flying." With that, he quickly sprinted forwards, his path not stopped by trees or the murky pools of water that littered the forest. He was very fast indeed and with nothing to make him slow down and the fact he trusted Raikou to keep up, he did not try to hinder his ability to run. "I imagine the guardian of Ilex will not be pleased by our arrival," He commented as he ran. "She does care for her forest. But I do not."

"Hopefully she isn't around to stop us. It could spell trouble. But after all, it's a gift. You have he right to take it back." Raikou commented. His cloud was lagging behind Suicune slightly, but he was tired from his walk earlier. "This cloud isn't as fast as I expected. But I have to save my energy." He kept flying, just barely keeping up with his brother. The cloud avoided any obstacles on the ground on its own, and he only steered occasionally to avoid trees.

Edited by Melomancer