shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

If he had appeared angry before, he was furious now. Snapping his jaws at the new threat, Falx released a roar. His one, dead eye began to glow. When inspected, it was noticed that the eye itself was missing. It had, in fact, been replaced by a Mega Stone, which served as a fake eye of sorts. The round, polished stone fit comfortably in the empty socket and usually was left undetected. The white glow quickly brightened and expanded until the frozen cave was bathed in a blinding light. As it faded, a much larger, slightly different Garchomp stood where the original was previously. He swung his new scythes in an X movement in front of himself. You want to fight? Bring it! That's what you deserve for scaring Cassie!

user posted image

Raikou shook himself awake as he began to fall asleep once again. Now that his body was relaxing and wanting to sleep, he was slowly falling out of the tree. Maybe sleeping up here isn't the best. Sure, it'll keep attackers away, but I'm going to fall and crack my head open. Raikou thought, struggling out of the tree. He became closer to the ground until a branch crack, giving out from his weight, sending the legendary plummeting to the ground. He landed loudly, shaking the dirt from his golden pelt. Instead of continuing on with his search for Suicune, the Legendary dog decided to sleep some more, and save up his energy. Raikou lay down beside the tree, curling up and resting his head on his paws. I just want to go home...I want to rest with my brothers, worry-free, and spend time training with them, and exploring the world. Raikou thought, squeezing his eyes closed tight. But as of right now, I need to find Suicune and work things out. There can't be any peace until we figure everything out. Raikou told himself, letting his body relax and fall asleep, his flank rising and falling slowlly.

user posted image

Uxie rolled her eyes behind closed lids, but took a berry all the same, munching on it thoughtfully. Mesprit was flitting about a little, the way she always did when she was worried about someone else - and she had just been pulled out of a poisoned lake minutes ago. Typical, really. She took a breath and let it out slowly. Uxie wasn't a particularly calm Pokemon, especially when there was too much to take in at once, but she had responsibilities. Panic was not conductive to this situation and her siblings needed her right now. After finishing the berry, she began the slow process of pulling herself to her feet. The Shadow Ball by itself hadn't hurt too much - she had had worse experiences with Ghost-types - but it had been enough to put her out of commission for a while combined with that disastrous mindwalking situation.

"Mesprit, as much as this - we might need to - " Uxie began, then promptly stopped again and snapped her head around to look at Azelf. "Suicune? He...Suicune attacked me first." She frowned. No, stay calm, now. "I was unconscious for much of the fight, but it was definitely Suicune's attack that knocked me out." She pushed off from the cave ceiling and wobbled a bit unsteadily into the air. "And if he had been here to perform his task...well." She gestured at the lake. "I believe he wouldn't have been this distracted, no matter the threat involved." She swallowed. The implications of that were... Stay calm. "We may have to consider Suicune a threat as well. As unfortunate as that may be." She turned to Scizor as well, awaiting his response.

user posted image

"Hah," Cresselia choked out. The sound was more a hoarse gasp than a laugh, but it would have been unmistakable to its intended recipient had it been loud enough for anyone to hear. She could feel the poison seeping through her skin already. Suicune was good at this - it was a shame he'd chosen to leave his path. A further Dark Pulse came her way and she swerved drunkenly. She wouldn't have been able to avoid any of it at all, doing that normally, but it passed her by all the same. She narrowed her eyes across the lake (was the view blurrier than it had been before?) at Darkrai. Good. Now - now if she could - just keep going - keep going for a few more minutes - they - could -

[he couldn't and you you were always a coward you would you w ]

She remembered the poisoned lake and directed her dive to the side, crashing into a tree and then a snowy bank. Poison, huh? One of the many things she had never had to deal with in her career. She had only been splashed a little, but it felt like all her organs were slowly shutting down. How much of the effect was Suicune's own brew? Did the others have to deal with this? Did Suicune have to deal with this, before? He does now, a little voice supplied. She was inclined to agree with it. And then she wasn't inclined to do much at all, toppling over into the snow, torn veils barely glowing.

user posted image

The idea of Rayquaza's lack of communication with all other beings besides Kyogre and Groudon did not occur the pink beast. He rarely thought about the trio master in such ways. He was far too worried the serpent would scold him for something he may or may not of done to think about Rayquaza on personal terms. Just by looking at him, Kyogre could see the distress practically oozing out of him. It was as though the mere idea of reprimanding a non-legendary was a burden upon him. Kyogre didn't necessarily like seeing Rayquaza in such a state. In fact, he himself was beginning to feel ill, as though the serpent was afflicting him with waves of uncertainty. Ceasing all attempts to eat the floating oran berries around him, Kyogre hovered silently in the water, trying to formulate a statement that would comfort Rayquaza.

"Uh, it's been pretty quiet lately," Kyogre started, unsure with how he was going to go on with his words. "I haven't heard much from Groudon lately. N-Not that I want to start trouble or anything! It's just that I'd thought he would of found a way to yell at me by now. I mean, I did just give an island a little rainwater. Though it's not like I can help it! I can't control the storm clouds that follow me, only you can negate that." Now that he thought about it, there was no rain around him, was there? Turning his grand head upward, Kyogre stared up at the bright blue sky. The clouds were plentiful, but not overbearing. They held a light fluffy form and held very few shades of gray, holding onto a gentle white instead. It was... nice to see such a calming atmosphere. Kyogre was use to giant storm clouds and rain plaguing the sky above him. To see the sky be so plain was something of a miracle. Rayquaza's presence was not always welcome, but the weather he brought was something to behold.

"The weather is perfect," Kyogre breathed as his voice become mellow. "I wish everything could be this peaceful all the time."

user posted image

Ah, a straight answer! That was all that Registeel wanted, a clean yes or no to which the female had a hard time stuttering out. It did not think poorly of her for taking so long to answer. It just assumed she had a hard time understanding the question which was completely understandable. There was no problem with dealing with the female's reaction time at the moment. If she was required to take several moments before deciding a reasonable response, then so be it. Registeel was patient, it could wait for as long as it needed to. It had been designed to wait for long periods of time for a certain event to occur. Patience was something that Registeel had indefinitely. The female could take as long as she wished, it had no reason to not wait for her just yet.

Turning towards the trees in which it was directed, Registeel began the long trek over towards the trees. Although it may of been slow by organic standards, Registeel found itself in front of the crushed trees in a matter of minutes. Whatever the female had thought she had done when destroying the trees, she mustn't of understood the full consequences of her actions. Registeel could see nests scattered on the ground with several different avian like creatures chirping at each other angrily. A few rodent like creatures squeaked in surprise at the golem's arrival and dispersed in different directions. Bending downward, Registeel began to collect a variety of branches into its arms. The female had not informed Registeel on the exact size of the branches she wanted, so it just began to gather whatever it could. After about a minute or so of collecting, Registeel heard the female call over to it, asking it if it was "okay".

"If you ask of my well-being, then I ask in return what you mean," Registeel called back as it turned around, arms full of branches, to face the female's general direction. "Is there anything to say that I am in the same state as I was several minutes ago?"

user posted image

Jirachi hadn't even noticed the other pokemon struggling to keep up with him and the effort it had taken them to catch up to him. He glanced back as they arrived, concern quickly crossing his features. A tiny hand raised up to his mouth as his eyebrows turned upwards to show how badly he felt. "I'm so sorry!" He quickly replied, turning around completely and floating closer to Banette and Victini. His interest in candy had died down considerably now that he realized how much trouble he must've caused them. "I didn't even realize! I just really wanted some candy, you know? It's been so long since I got some and it just tastes soooo good!"

user posted image

Shaymin wheezed, pulling her legs in close as she began to finally come to her senses. This time, the words did not fall on deaf, shocked ears and a bit of intelligence returned to her eyes as she looked at the yellow pokemon near her. It was a Raichu, right? Either way, the words stuck and she took some comfort in them, especially the fact everything would be fine. Yeah… yeah.. She slowly nodded her head to show she understood as her heart rate began to decrease from the loud pounding in her ears. Her limbs still shook slightly as she struggled to roll over like a turtle trapped on its back, but finally she managed to drag herself into an upright position so she could properly see the Raichu. As she did this, her head continued to nod as she blinked several times, trying to clear away her confusion and lingering fright. Words were harder to manage but she tried anyway, pushing past her tied tongue as best she could.

"O-o-o-okay," She stuttered, trying to get a grip on what happened. As she did, her gaze drifted to the nearby tree where another Shaymin was draped limply over a branch. That was… her? Her head stopped nodding as she tilted in to the side in confusion. Oh, right. She had been running away from her past self because Dialga or… something. And then… Fear slipped back onto her features as she quickly began to look around, trying to see where the big dragon chasing her had gone. "Whereditgo?" She quickly spat out, looking at the Raichu for help. Was it gone? Or was she dead and this the afterlife?

user posted image

Y was happy that X decided his idea was best, though they usually were. Y pasued and watched the infant nuzzle it's "parent" and smirked. "Well, if anything, we shouldn't stay in this region. We have a few options. In Johto, there is a beast that goes around purifying the world's water. In Hoenn, there is a massive sea creature that rules the oceans and causes it to rain all the time. Sinnoh is supposedly the place were creation started or something, if anything, that's were we can try looking through the Spear Pillar Ruins. So I say three places to choose from is a good start. What say you Mother X?"

As X could tell, Y was having too much fun with making fun of X's situation. And whether he liked it or not, Y was going to keep doing it for a long, long time.

user posted image

He thought over the options, almost failing to notice the name Y had used on him. X gave a mock snarl before speaking. "Well, Father Y, Johto and Sinnoh would be closest but they're in opposite directions so there's no way of taking a single path to both from Fiore. The Spear Pillar Ruins would be good to visit if there was any real chance of us getting some kind of history lesson from them. I don't think a pokemon who can purify water really knows what's in the deepest depths of the ocean but, the sea beast in Hoenn is certain to have been everywhere beneath the surface and know all the pokemon that call the salty waters home." The orange Charizard idly scratched behind a horn with a claw, humming as he started to make a decision. "I think Hoenn would be our best bet. We'll use the Sevii and Orange Islands for rest on the way there. It'd take a couple days of travel at the least, maybe four at the most. Would also depend on how traveling with this little thing goes."

Both of them were fast but Y tended to be slightly more agile than X. It didn't make much difference really; they could fly the same distance at relatively the same speed. It was merely the matter of handling the sea winds. Should a storm hit, Y had slightly better chances of not being heavily affected. So, X would cross his claws and hope that no storms would cross their path. "What do you say?" he asked Y. This was a joint matter after all. Still, once they found out what kind of pokemon the infant was and where it best belonged, how would they return it home? Especially if its home rested under water?

Michelle rolled her eyes at the Ampharos's babble. Her mind wandered as she looked around at the scenery, though she kept an ear turned in case Amphy decided to actually answer her question. She wondered for a moment where Kyogre had run off to, but decided it didn't really matter to her. Her thoughts travelled back in time a bit as she caught sight of a Grovyle, it's bladed arms calling her mind back to memories of a certain Gallade. A sad smile touched the edge of her lips, the fond memories distorted slightly by a touch of grief.

She was suddenly jolted, literally, out of her reverie as Amphy sneezed.

"Oh!" She cried in surprise.

It wasn't exactly painful, it felt like those times when she was younger and her dress would accumulate static electricity and sgock her whenever she touched metal, before she learned to dispell it. She nearly giggled at her memories of using Thunder Wave to toy with her friends, Gabrielle had always hated it, and had been just slightly giddy when she discovered she could deflect them back in her mega form.

"Yes, you did." She answered absentmindedly.

She hadn't even realized she'd heard a question. Her mind was too far caught in her memories now. What had happened to change things so much? Her mind travelled farther back, to the blurrier times when she was truly young. It reached back into her memories when she was a Kirlia, and dragged back something very important to her mind.

"They shouldn't be awake." She muttered.

Things like this happened often, but they were usually confined to a region or two.

"Why are they awake?" She asked, louder this time.

Her mind spun completely out of control. Something was coming, something huge.

"There's too many." Michelle said, finally reverting completely into reality, "Why are there so many?"

She turned to Amphy, "I'm sorry, I suddenly have a much larger problem on my plate. But I'm going to assume your allergies were caused overnight, likely by a Grass or Bug type attempting to cast a Stun Spore over you. I can help with that, but I have a stop to make first. You may come along if you wish, or you may stay and solve your problem yourself."

She turned so as she was perpendicular to Amphy and held out her arm, preparing to Teleport.

user posted image

Oh! She had hit the Gardevoir! Ampharos winced faintly, looking very apologetic. She was starting to apologize when Michelle was speaking again, seeming to mumble to herself about someone being awake. Who shouldn't be awake? Why? Was it bad for this someone to be awake? And, "too many?"

Amphy shook her head, watching Michelle curiously and with concern. She sneezed again as the Gardevoir mentioned the possibility of her being allergic to a Stun Spore attack. It made sense really, now that she thought about it. She'd been fine until she'd woken up that morning when allergies ailed her. "What's so important? What's gone wrong?" the Ampharos questioned in worry, already taking hold of the other pokemon's arm.

The Teleport seemed almost immediate, carrying her through a dizzying array of colors and climate changes. Green flashed with brown, blue streaked across her field of vision, puffy clouds were stretched lines of white or gray and sunlight dazzled everything as if the world was covered in morning dewdrops. If she weren't so startled by the nauseating sensation of moving without taking a single step, Ampharos would have found the shifting world to be rather lovely.

I wonder where we're going....

user posted image

Scizor nodded at Azelf's correcting words. He was thankful he wasn't seen as an enemy, but as an ally to the powerful spirit of Willpower. Being on the wrong side of the game from Azelf could promptly end in serious consequences. If one had the power to subdue one of the Creation Trio, along with his sisters, the individual must hold unknown powers. Unknown powers combined with the generally stubborn attitude of Azelf had a devastating effect. If Scizor had his sources correct, then this was a good thing Azelf thanked him.

"All I know about Darkrai's next position is that it is one of the remaining lakes owned by your sisters. And I believe Suicune and Darkrai are working together as one. Besides them fighting together, the only reason I believe so is that Suicune didn't cleanse your lake." Scizor pondered the rest of Azelf's words before continuing, "I believe we need to strike them down now, before they gain any more allies in this uprising of sorts. Perhaps we could teleport to both lakes to see which one they are at, or get to either lake as soon as possible. Even if we arrive at the next lake without it being poisoned, we can force a battle against the evil duo."

user posted image

Darkrai and Suicune! Together! Azelf's vengeful mind skidded to a momentary halt, trying to backtrack on the path of finding Darkrai and attempting to wrap around the fact that the Dark-Type had a partner. A partner out of one of the Beasts, of all things! Specifically, Suicune? For all intents and purposes of the word, Suicune was a healer, the Purifier of Water and the protector of a pokemon's basic life source. Without clean water, healthy pokemon would cease to exist.

Azelf lighted on the ground, tails swaying slowly in the air behind him. "A-Are you certain? Perhaps you saw wrong?" No. While the possibility was there, the Willpower being was certain that he heard conviction in Scizor's words. A long sigh escaped Azelf as he resigned to the fact that Suicune was not an ally and, instead, an enemy. Frowning, he leveled his gaze with Scizor, floating above the ground once more. "Intercepting their path as soon as possible is the course of action to take. However, I have to help the pokemon within my lake first. With my sisters' aid, we can teleport them into Sendoff Spring where they will be safe, especially as Giratina can protect them and the other pokemon will heal them. We must hurry though...," he trailed off, starting to fly towards his sisters.

user posted image

Uxie rolled her eyes behind closed lids, but took a berry all the same, munching on it thoughtfully. Mesprit was flitting about a little, the way she always did when she was worried about someone else - and she had just been pulled out of a poisoned lake minutes ago. Typical, really. She took a breath and let it out slowly. Uxie wasn't a particularly calm Pokemon, especially when there was too much to take in at once, but she had responsibilities. Panic was not conductive to this situation and her siblings needed her right now. After finishing the berry, she began the slow process of pulling herself to her feet. The Shadow Ball by itself hadn't hurt too much - she had had worse experiences with Ghost-types - but it had been enough to put her out of commission for a while combined with that disastrous mindwalking situation.

"Mesprit, as much as this - we might need to - " Uxie began, then promptly stopped again and snapped her head around to look at Azelf. "Suicune? He...Suicune attacked me first." She frowned. No, stay calm, now. "I was unconscious for much of the fight, but it was definitely Suicune's attack that knocked me out." She pushed off from the cave ceiling and wobbled a bit unsteadily into the air. "And if he had been here to perform his task...well." She gestured at the lake. "I believe he wouldn't have been this distracted, no matter the threat involved." She swallowed. The implications of that were... Stay calm. "We may have to consider Suicune a threat as well. As unfortunate as that may be." She turned to Scizor as well, awaiting his response.

user posted image

She watched her sister finish the berry and get to her feet in a slow manner. Mesprit was impatient with worry and confusion. Azelf, after speaking with Scizor, was now floating towards them and Uxie was talking again. "But... Suicune was always a friend. Wasn't he? We trusted him. I trusted him. Why would he poison the lake and attack us?" she pressed, looking between the other three.

"That doesn't matter right now. My lake is poisoned, likely alongside one of the other two. The pokemon here are dying because they trusted me to protect them and I failed to keep that duty. So, all I can do now is get them to safety. But you'll have to help me. I'm not so strong on my own with the water being poisoned." Did he appear tired? Azelf felt a bit tired. If one of the other lakes were compromised, how would it affect the respective sister?

Mesprit nodded at her brother and their eyes began to glow. Uxie had the choice to aid them but, all three were not truly required for this moment. Azelf could have done it by himself if he were in a better state or if there were fewer pokemon. However, that wasn't going to happen. The edges of the toxic lake flashed dimly as each Magicarp, Remoraid, and any other water-type that was trapped beneath the surface were sent off to Giratina's hidden lake. As they disappeared, so did their fear.

Once all were removed, Mesprit inhaled deeply and drooped her shoulders faintly. The pressing terror from several pokemon no longer crowded her head and that, itself, was a weight gone from her tiny body. "It doesn't feel like they've poisoned my lake yet. How do we plan to stop Suicune? Darkrai was hit by my Future Sight earlier but he didn't appear to be fazed by it. Is there something I'm missing?"

"We've tried to teach you about the difference in pokemon types. Dark-types are not affected by our Psychic-type attacks. If you'd only listen more often...," Azelf shook his head and Mesprit frowned in apology. She guessed that would be her fault. But then, it wasn't her fault that the lessons her siblings give her weren't always so entertaining. Her mind would just drift if her attention wasn't caught anything interesting.

"Uxie? Are you well enough to leave? Do you know if your lake has been attacked?"

The ride was bumpier than normal, Michelle hadn't carried another through a Teleport in a long while, and they were going quite the distance. Still, she made it through with the Ampharos unscathed.

They materialized in a large clearing with a small lake. Next to a cave mouth in a mountain. A chilling mist wafted out of the cave.

Michelle didn't bother entering, the endless maze inside would have her lost in moments.

This was a weak point between worlds, she knew. One could travel through Space and Time to anywhere they wished. But Michelle was here for a third dimension, and not to travel. She had to be certain.

So many legends awake at once, it was uncanny. She could scarcely remember the last time that had happened. But that wasn't so important, as long as a certain trio didn't find themselves all awake at once. Memories surged forward again, and Michelle had to shake them away. She was here for a reason, she had a question to ask, and only one Pokemon could answer it.

"Giratina!" She called, "Giratina, I have an urgent question!"

She hadn't seen Giratina in so long. And she had certainly never spoken with him. She indicated that Ampharos should sit, and did the same herself. She expected to wait quite sometime before Giratina showed himself. One of the oldest beings in the galaxy certainly wouldn't come at a simple Gardevoir's beck and call. At least not until he'd checked up on who she was. It wasn't every day the first Gardevoir came knocking at your door.

(OOC: Ick, that feels whammier than intended. But I figured it needed out. I'm working on revealing more of her and Gabrielle's backstory, whilst not giving away too much at once

Also, I almost had her think 'at least until he Googled her' instead of 'checked up on who she was' >_<)

((A bump/first post sort of thing here))

user posted image

Aggron snarled, agitated, as he bashed his head against the rock in front of him. He slumped against the wall and sighed. He had absolutely no recollection of how he got here, trapped under the Earth. He growled, frustrated. It had been at least a couple of minutes since he'd woken up and busted himself out of that stone death trap that seemed to bare some resemblance to the cave he had been calling home recently. It had, somehow, collapsed on him somehow. However, he was pretty sure he had NOT been asleep at all from what he previously remembered, yet he couldn't remember the collapsing or which way the entrance had been. So now, he was lost and very, very frustrated. He knew he shouldn't have went so far into the cave, but there had been something that just drew him further inside. Oh well, he wouldn't find anything now, the tunnel he had dug to get to this point was pretty much gone so he was even more lost than before. He snatched a piece of impure iron off the wall and ate it. At least he had food.

Dialga looked up from the lake he was drinking from. There was a tingle along his neck. Another variation of himself was coming. While there weren't any rules saying he couldn't cross his own timeline, he preferred to avoid encounters with himself. Older versions always seemed pompous or depressed, annoying either way. Younger ones were always so immature and stupid, also annoying. He couldn't figure out how they seemed so immature, he wasn't like that at all. Either way, he wasn't sticking around to say hello. He took a moment to admire his reflection before opening a portal and heading for another point in time.

----- -----

Dialga stepped out of the glowing green-white hole in time and onto solid ground. He was in a forest, right where he left. But it was different. The trees were taller, the canopy above let very little light in. The forest was quiet as well, the silence permeated only by the rustling of leaves and the occasional Caterpie cry. Viridian Forest was so hostile during this time period.

He tore into the air and through the trees. Scattering Pidgey nests and Beedrill hives hung in the treetops. He paid such inferior creatures no mind, his business here was much more important. He flew westward, towards Johto. He was a bit jealous of Palkia for a moment, being able to time travel was neat, but moving anywhere in the universe instantly seemed fun as well. Not that it mattered much to the relatively carefree Dialga, he just needed to go and, do.. something.. He couldn't even remember what, had something to do with a forest as well. He cursed his future self for being vague and boring. If he'd just up and said what needed done, and made it interesting, maybe Dialga wouldn't have forgotten. He shrugged, not his problem, it wasn't as if he was here for anything important. He decided to just go find a lake, he was thirsty and his outer plating was scratched and dirty from the trip.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Regice seemingly stared at the Garchomp who reached a new stage of temporary evolution. Regice's seven eyes starting blinking red in a rapid succession before it pulled its arms together in front of its chest and launched a large red circle that grew smaller as it approached Garchomp. Regice, keeping his arms in front of him, created a ball of steel and electric-like before hurling the Zap Cannon at the land shark in front of it.

user posted image

Raikou slept for quite some time...A bit too long, for when he woke, the sun was blazing high in the sky. Flinching, the best quickly leaped to his paws, his fur fluffed with surprise. I overslept! Move your paws, Raikou, you've gotta find Suicune, and get Entei off his paws and get him moving too! Raikou thought, shaking his pelt, as if trying to shake himself awake. Sniffing the air, he looked for nearby water for a morning-drink, reminding himself that Suicune was still far away. He was at Lake Valor, as he had heard from rumors, and Raikou was still pretty far away from the lake. If he's poisoning those lakes...He must be facing the Lake Guardians, Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit. He must be receiving some sort of help, right? Raikou thought, pacing a bit and then spotting some water. Sniffing it a bit, he decided it was clean, and took a drink, letting out a sigh as the liquids tricked down his throat. I wonder if any bad rumors have gotten around about me? Since Entei and I are brothers with Suicune, others do and will think we're bad. I've faced a few Pokemon who think I'm evil, I wonder if I'm being hunted like Suicune....? Pondered Raikou, returning to his pacing, his scarlet eyes steadily gazing at the ground. Sitting up on his haunces, Raikou plucked a Oran Berry from a nearby tree, eating it as a meal, since he wasn't all that hungry.

....Entei? I don't know if you're steal nearby, but if you are, I'm....I-I'm going to get going, to find out brother. Called Raikou, pausing, pricking his ears and waiting for a response. Sighing, he gave up on waiting, and turned tail, facing the way to Lake Valor. Electricity crackled around Raikou as he charged himself, lashing his tail and summoning a gray, crackling cloud. Leaping onto it, Raikou and his cloud began to speed off, heading in the direction of Suicune and Lake Valor. Being a bit nervous about approaching his brother and trying to peacefully bring him to justice, Raikou traveled slowly. He began to wonder about his brother, and if he was still alive. Could he have possibly handled the Lake Guardians alone? A better question was, would Suicune accept Raikou, since he was trying to ask his brother to stop poisoning water.

user posted imageuser posted image

Houndoom sniffed the rock-thing (Regirock) once more before continuing to gently gnaw on it. She looked at Zygarde questioningly, tipping her head gently to the side. What in blazes is this thing, Zygarde?! This is heavier and larger than a normal rock, and certainly does taste different, and I don't like it....I-I mean the taste of it, ya know, it tastes odd, like dangerous, like...Yeah, not a normal rock. Barked Houndoom, her voice hushed slightly as she continued to chew on the object. She glanced back at Swampert, noticing that something seemed to be wrong with him. She continued to gently chew on the object while glancing at Swampert, sharpening her teeth. Swampert? What's wrong? Mumbled Houndoom. She blinked, watching him flinch and gaze up at Swampert. With a roll of his eyes, Swampert straightened himself slightly.

Please, Houndoom, the sound of you chewing on that...Rock-thing, it's disturbing! A-And.... Swampert began, playing with a small pebble a bit. Erm...Call me Eli, I...I feel like I remember being called that. Don't ask any questions, just call me that. Swampert spoke, looking up at Houndoom with hope burning in his gaze. Houndoom hesitated, but flicked her tail once. Fine Fine, then come on, "Eli", help Zygarde and me push this rock-thingy. Muttered the shiny dog, turning her back to Eli and struggling to push the rock. Nodding, Eli waddled over to Houndoom and Zygarde, and began to help push the rock-thing, his eyes widening. Something's not right. He thought, gently touching the H-Shaped markings on the boulder, narrowing his yellow-orange gaze. Could this even be a rock? Maybe it's a Pokemon of some sort...? Anyways, if it was, it doesn't seem to mind us pushing it, at least for now. Maybe it's some petrified wood, that was shaped really weird? Eli thought, pulling his arm back and then pushing it against the thing once more, putting in all his might. If we can't push this thing, we could always go around it. If not, maybe we could find a Pokemon who knows Rock Smash. Eli grunted, glancing over at Zygarde, and then back at the boulder, then noticing that it seemed to have arms. If this is a tree, this is one messed-up tree. He thought, squeezing his eyes closed tight as he continued to put pressure on the object, slowly moving it with the help of Houndoom and Zygarde.

user posted image

Giratina had indeed hesitated before tearing himself into the real world. Why would a Gardevoir and an Ampharos contact him? Him! Not his brothers, not the lake guardians, but him! Indeed, Giratina was a knowledgable and ancient legend, but was careful in his ways. He had been punished for a reason, after all. Slowly did a sphere materialize and grow before the two pokemon until Giratina stood there, towering over the two. Empty red eyes glared down upon the Gardevior in silence for a long time as he thought. Visitors. He loved visitors.

Bony plates rattled as the massive pokemon touched down on the smooth stone. This was the only place Arceus had allowed him to stand. It felt good to stand again. But...his wounds didn't agree with it. After all, Giratina had slunk off to lick his wounds after Suicine had lashed out. Why have you called upon me? Of all the deities in this world, and you seek the words of an old beast. It most certainly confused the creature of void. Two living, breathing pokemon waste their time in speaking with him? It made no sense.

user posted image

You should know as well as I what a calm before a storm looks like. Rayquaza's yellow eyes narrowed as he thought. He had been hearing rumours from the flying types who would stop and chat of deadly things to come. It was unsettling, these...rumours. Many legends awake at once, causing problems and forcing natives to flee. There was especially forboding reports of the dog trio. Suicune, in particular. All of it concerned the sky serpent. The air carries ill will, brother. I worry for the land and sea alike.

user posted image

The fire type slowly rose to his paws, yawning and stretching as his brother ran off. His amber eyes slowly drifted to the metallic cuffs that fuzed to his ankles. In a way, Entei was bound to the land like neither of his brothers were. The metal rings permanently on his wrists and ankles proved this. Raikou was the storm, the sky, and the lighting. Suicune was the water, the waves, and the sea. Entei...he was balance. He was the land, the lava, and the flames. In the middle between the two. The leonine legendary shook its head. There was no time to dwell on this. He took off running after his brother, tapping into old energy reserves he usually restained. In large leaps and bounds, Entei strode closer and closer to Raikou. With each step, his pawprints left behind small puddles of lava. It was time the fire he held in was released in small doses.

user posted image

Raikou's ears pricked once more as he heard paw steps to his side. His scarlet gaze flitted over to his brother, suddenly relaxing as he noticed his brother was beside him. Now, Raikou felt strong and brave, like he and Entei could take on the world, but that wasn't their current task, their task was their to their other sibling. I hope Suicune makes the right choice, other wise....I fear that he may die, since many pokemon and legends need the water to live. Raikou rumbled, his gaze returning to whatever lay ahead. Raikou looked at his own cape-like bodypart, and then his brother's, and then back to whatever was ahead.

These capes on our backs are the only things we seem to have in common. Both of my brothers are dog-like, yet I'm kind of like a feline Entei and I have fangs, yet Suicune doesn't. Entei and I have totally different tasks than Suicune. He wants to kill off pokemon, while Entei and I want to stop him....And stop him we will. Raikou thought, feeling a slight breeze ruffle his pelt. He quickened the pace of the cloud, though it took more energy. Hoping Entei could keep up, Raikou continued on his cloud, only to look back and see the small puddles of lava from Entei. I hope Pokemon aren't trying to track us, of they are....I'm pretty sure they'll be able to track us now. The yellow beast thought with a slight sigh, sitting down on his cloud as he sped along. Since he sped up his cloud, Raikou was feeling a bit out of it, slowly slumping and the electricity around him becoming weaker. He straightened himself with a frown, slowing his cloud once more to save up his energy for whatever may come across his and Entei's path.

user posted image

The stress in Rayquaza's voice was apparent to Kyogre and caused him great concern.

"So you can feel it too?" he asked with a hint of distress in his voice. Why were there so many legendaries up and about? Kyogre knew that some legendaries were always awake and ever working, but some of them hide for most of their lives while others slept. The weather trio were put to sleep by the power of the orbs and could only be calmed and pushed back into slumber by those same orbs. Someone must of meddled with the orbs, but Kyogre could not tell who it was. Why would anyone waste their time with waking up all of the legendaries? That took a lot of time and effort not to mention all of the time spent on learning just how to wake up everyone or find them. The consequences of having so many legendaries awake where there and knowing that would prevent someone from committing such an act, right?

"I felt Lugia leave the sea not too long ago," Kyogre confessed as he shifted uncomfortably. "You don't reckon that all of the legendaries are up and moving, do you? T-That can't happen, can it?" From the way Kyogre spoke, it could easily be assumed that the sub-consciously believed the other legendaries were awake, but he didn't want to believe it.

(This is very bad, I am so sorry.)

Edited by Doctortear

user posted imageuser posted image

"It's fine," Banette wheezed as he went back to his normal form. "How did you do that!?" Victini asked in surprise. "It's called Mega-Evolution. I can temporally evolve into a different form. It not only makes me stronger and faster, but it also makes me look different."

user posted image

Sphene looked around. Good, no one was still following him. He grinned a rather gemmy smile before continueing. He was meeting an Onix here and so far, no luck with the stone that he had lost. Oh, if it weren't for those selfish greedy stupid fairy types known as Mawiles! He could practacally hear their evil laughter as they chased him out of his own home.

user posted image

Abrafo scoured the ground as he flew. Where was every Pokemon? And what happened to the sun? Why was it being blocked by some sort of....oh, he couldn't place the word correctly. He landed by a small lake to see that he had been the same Aerodactyl he had always been. he same three parallel scars on his snout, the same scars all over the rest of his body. But something was missing. He opened his jaw to see one of his teeth missing. And not just any tooth, but the tooth that he had found and somehow managed to keep inside his mouth. The same tooth if he had just hit it right allowed him to become even strong for a brief amount of time. "Where is Abrafo's tooth!" he cried out in anguish. "Abrafo need tooth back!"

user posted image

Regice seemingly stared at the Garchomp who reached a new stage of temporary evolution. Regice's seven eyes starting blinking red in a rapid succession before it pulled its arms together in front of its chest and launched a large red circle that grew smaller as it approached Garchomp. Regice, keeping his arms in front of him, created a ball of steel and electric-like before hurling the Zap Cannon at the land shark in front of it.

user posted image

Cassandra saw the Zap Cannon jump from the Ice sculpture and immediately jumped behind Falx. Though she wasn't the brightest, she did know that Electric moves wouldn't affect the Ground type. A small screech of fright still managed to escape her mouth as she dove for cover. There didn't seem to be much she could do right then. Still, she thought it best to be prepared in case she needed to run. A small pink and purple orb floated to the surface on her forehead. While most Pokemon needed jewelry of some kind to keep their mega stones close, Cassandra simply let hers float around in her ectoplasm until she needed it. It had come to the point where she barely even had to think and it would appear

(OOC: It just occurred to me that, with M-Garchomp's appearance, his false eye, and his attitude, Falx is kinda piratey. I cannot unthink this. Also, ow, I have no idea how to continue this further, so it's just gonna drop off like that)

user posted image

It wasn't often that Palkia got a good laugh. Sleeping for countless years and being forced to keep his distance from those of the Other World didn't exactly allow him to hear humorous statements. Although the virus was obviously distraught when it spoke, Palkia could not help but give a great bout of laughter at its words. His giggling was soft, but strong. It was a light and soft tone that did not match the great beast's appearance. It was as though a young maiden was laughing and not the temporal being of space. As odd as the laughter was, it did not last long for Palkia was not use to enjoying himself and found it poor behavior to continue an unknown practice for long.

"Hoenn is not Rayquaza's domain," Palkia chuckled as the last of his laughter began to die out. "I know he is the overseer in the weather trio, but he is no master of any region. He was born from the ozone layer and there he shall stay. He has no right to command those below his flying space. He is no master of land or sea, but that of air. Even then, he has no right call you out or even challenge you to a fight for territorial reasons."

Rayquaza's actions were concerning. It was perfectly clear that he had not gone rouge. No, he was just strict with the code and refused to tolerate anyone who dared to disobey it. He was a creature of justice, someone who would uphold the law with a raised chin. It wasn't necessarily bad that he took his job so seriously, quite the contrary. Some legendaries took their jobs with ease and performed their required tasks without a care in the world. Rayquaza was not such a legendary. He did his jobs with honor. He didn't take matters lightly and made sure to put others in his place. While this worked in the past, it seemed as though Rayquaza was beginning to think he was better than others. He had gotten a taste for power and was taking more than what he bargained for. He needed to be put in his place. If things got out of hand, he could possibly go rouge or attempt to do something moronic such as take over other regions or take the lives of others. If he was abusing his power, then he needed to be tended to. Since Palkia had been rudely awakened by the actions of someone else in the Other World, it appeared that fixing a little issue wouldn't be too hard.

"Would you fancy a meeting with Rayquaza with me by your side?" Palkia as the virus as his voice dropped a few octaves and turned more stern. "I do not normally tend to the matters in this world, but if it something as minor as putting someone back into their place, I can certainly be of assistance."

user posted image

Deoxys considered Palkia's offer a moment, but then decided against it.

"That would be nice, but I do feel Rayquaza is at least partially right." She said, font=impact]"I do have a tendency to be a bit disruptive, and he is a powerful creature of Order. It may not be precisely his job to police me, but I fear without his constant watch I would have made a mess equally as massive as Groudon or Kyogre could manage."[/font]

It was sobering to think of Rayquaza like that. Deoxys's laid-back and hotheaded attitude tended to grate against the Sky Lord's need for Order and control. But it went farther than that. Deoxys would never admit it, but she actually kind of respected Rayquaza and felt that she deserved most of what she got.

"In a way, he's kind of like my father. Always keeping me out of trouble, even when I feel he's being dumb and annoying." She mused.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

"So be it," Palkia rumbled solemnly. "Just be aware that such an opportunity will not come again. It is rare for me to offer my services. Do not think you'll receive my help in the future should you ask for it." It was curious that the virus saw a father in the weather serpent. Kyogre and Groudon could easily see a brother in Rayquaza for most creatures in dynamic duos or trios made siblings within each other. It was odd to think that a creature outside of one of these groups could see family within one of the members. It was against the order of things, but yet, Palkia saw little fault in it. If he was younger then he might of just scolded Deoxys for saying Rayquaza was like a father to it. All of the arguments he would of used to fight Deoxys's claim now seem muddled and childish in Palkia's mind. Such minor things no longer mattered to the governor of space. Why should he care about such silly things? He could perceive the long streaming possibilities of every action; he could fathom the eternal structure of all of the possibly dimensions and the small threads that kept them separated but connected. In his mind, he was the closest one to being deemed a deity when compared to his brothers. Why the hell should he worry himself with what one creature in the endless stream of fabricated universes thought of another creature?

"You overestimate yourself," Palkia commented as Deoxys mentioned the damage it could cause. "You're power is truly something to reckon with, but I doubt you will cause a catastrophic event as quickly and damaging as the sea roamer and land shaker. Thought it could happen, I wish to soothe your fear of such an event. Do not dwell upon it." It was hard to imagine Deoxys being a threat at the current moment. It seemed docile as both it and Palkia chatted and appeared to be skittish when Diagla suddenly showed himself. It did not appear to be a threat for the time being and that was enough to keep Palkia from seeing it as a threat. A giggle would of threatened its way out of Palkia's throat if he did not quell it. Deoxys was not an issue. Diagla's abuse of his power and his immature demeanor were. Whatever disturbance in the Other World that was causing Palkia to feel a prick in his mind was as well. Even if Deoxys did prove to be against Father's wishes, it'd be nothing more than a nuisance. It could scarcely do anything to seriously trouble the world. Sure, there were several things the virus could do to upset balance, but, as it said, it had Rayquaza to fix its misbehavior. The chances of it going rouge were slim and Palkia was inclined to believe that it would at least attempt to not get into trouble.

user posted image

The flames to the south were troubling and perked Xerneas's attention. She lifted her great head and flicked her ear as she listened to a loud coo come from the direction of the flames followed by the arrival of a massive white dot. The soothing caw, most likely from the distant white avian, was loud and demanding, but calming at the same time. It seemed to be inviting as though it was flicker of hope within the burning inferno within the far-away forest. A name came to mind at the white flying creature's presence. Lugia is what Xerneas thought of and an image of the sea guardian flashing into her mind before disappearing just as quickly as it came. If her time in Ilex forest told her anything, is what that the forest needed help and Lugia was a welcome sight. To feel the sudden touch of flames lick your shoulder was startling to say at the least. To see an entire forest become engulfed in a inferno in a few minutes was mind blowing. A glimpse at the creator of rainbows accompanied by various forest dwellers cursing his name was enough for Xerneas to assume that it was he that set the forest in flames. If Lugia was there, than hopefully he had arrived to undo his other's damage. With a silent prayer to the guardian of the forest and the skittish shrub, Xerneas turned her head away from Ilex and back towards the land expanding towards the north.

Being able to take the forms of just about every creature in existence was more than handy. No terrain was a match for Xerneas and she could easily overcome any obstacle in her way. If she felt like it, she could achieve some of the greatest accomplishments the world had to offer and defeat just about any foe that stood in her way. But what fun would that be? Why would she bother trying to scale the highest mountain or try and solve the world's problems when she could find something fun to do? She could always pull a prank on someone by pretending to be someone else or make friends with companions that she probably wouldn't see until twenty years later? It was more enjoyable to watch strangers journey the world in an attempt to catch a glimpse of her than it was trying to do other legendaries jobs and fix a problem or whatever. If she wanted to, she could of stopped that forest fire and cleansed the forest's lake from pollution, but the fact was that she didn't want to and no one asked her to do it or even gave her a reason to do it. So why should she? A neigh of joy escaped Xerneas as she began to prance forward. Her long elegant legs allowed her to gallop with great speed which brought adrenaline that pumped through her veins. She majestic being launched forward and she neared a creek and she began to hop along gracefully upon the stones that protruded out of the water. She leaped silently as she efficiently crossed the creek effortlessly. As her hooves touched the grass, another cry of elation escaped her. She felt so alive, so crisp and young and free. It was as though she had no reason to be alive other than to enjoy herself. It was as though she was nothing more than a majestic creature who merely lived to be happy. The world's problems seemed distant when compared to Xerneas's small bubble of contentment. She did not worry herself with her own problems. She did not think of the pain of the past or the worries of the future. She concentrated only on the present and as she trotted over towards the end of the creek and craned her neck down to lap at the cool water, she thought only of how fresh and gentle it felt as she lapped her tongue into it. Xerneas was immersed into the moment and she was happy.

(For those of you who are don't know what's going on, this our little shapeshifter in the present (as opposed to the past) watching Lugia take care of the fire in Ilex Forest.)

user posted image

♪♫♪ Twenty-five years and my is life still trying to get up that great big hill of hope for a destination ♪♫♪

From a small stream next to a dark widening mouth of a tunnel leading into the depths of a cave coursing through a mountain, a lone figure sat. The plump grass on which she sat glistened with morning dew and gently waved to the cool breeze that brushed past it. A soft sing-song voice was carried upon the wind. It was a melodic tone that was both sweet and charming at the same time. It sounded the same way honey tasted and left a light and gentle note upon the atmosphere. The singing was that of a fair maiden, as one may call it, a feminine creature who fit the description of what a damsel might sound like.

♪♫♪ I realized quickly when I knew I should that the world was made up of this brotherhood of man for whatever that means ♪♫♪

The soft singing that was no more than a hush become a hum and began to grow in volume. Within the female's hands was a pastel yellow brush with a sunflower imprinted onto the back of it. The brush was being stroked against the female's long pink ears. The fur was being smoothed down until it was flat and rid of tangles. Each caress was gentle enough not to pull the fur out, but strong enough to make sure it did its work. There was a pause in the Lopunny's movements. She shifted her arm, put in on her lap, procured the brush into her left paw as opposed to the right, rested her right arm in her arm and then continued the brushing with her left ear as opposed to her right.

♪♫♪ And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed just to get it all out what's in my head and I, I am feeling a little peculiar ♪♫♪

The singing was now a croon, louder than a hum but softer than yelling. The words rolled off the Lopunny's tongue with ease. Each syllable was pronounced profoundly as though they had been memorized by heart. The brush within the female's hand came to a halt. There was a bundle of tangled and matted hair tugging against the will of the brush. For a moment, the singing ceased. The Lopunny's attention went to the brush and her eyes drifted towards it. She grasped her brush firmly and gave the brush a stern yank. Pain seared through her ear, but the brush did not move. It was caught between the knotted fur and refused to budge. A curse threatened to touch the female's conscious and she pursed her lips frustration. She clutched the brush once more with a tight grip. She began to silently count down from three. She mouthed the numbers as she counted and, once she reached zero, she gave the brush a mighty jerk. She yelped in pain as the brush burst free from the tangled hair, causing a rip within the mangled fur in the process. A paw went to the ear and, after a few quick strokes of a brush, the Lopunny smiled and the singing resumed.

♪♫♪ And so I wake in the morning and I step outside and I take a deep breath and I get real high and I scream from the top of my lungs: What's goin' on?! ♪♫♪

Louder than ever, the Lopunny began chant a chorus of, "I said Hey, hey, hey" followed by a long collection of, "Ooh, ooh, ooh,"'s. The brushed continued for another good ten minutes. After that time, the Lopunny decided that her ears were as well brushed as they were going to get and turned her attention towards the stream in front of her. She placed the brush within her lap and looked longingly into the water. Her reflection was... pleasing to say at the least. She could see her father in her. She saw his strong will within her, his fighting spirit dancing in her eyes. She could see him in herself even when no one else could. All they could see was a pretty young thing, but that wasn't who she was. She may not of been the warrior her father hoped she would be, but she was a fighter in a... different way. He wouldn't be proud of her if he knew what she did, but that mattered little. She'd probably never see him, but that didn't matter. She could remember him how she wanted to and that is what mattered to her. With a huff of approval, her voice rang out once more, carrying out a chorus of "hey"'s and "ooh"'s.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Uxie said nothing for several seconds. Then, "one moment." They had a bit of a connection to their own lakes, of course - but Uxie had never had many opportunities to test it. Would Lake Acuity being poisoned make her feel uniquely horrible in precisely this manner? And of course she could feel all the poison roiling in Azelf's lake as well, did that factor into the equation? She wobbled a metre or so into the air. That second thing was testable, at least.

Taking a deep breath, she began to shrink her sphere of awareness. The edges of the lake slipped out of view, followed by layers of rock and the lakefloor and half of Azelf's cavern and - she felt exactly the same as she had before. Letting it expand again, she dropped back onto the cave roof. "Yeah. They've gotten to mine." Not much else to say on that, was there? Mesprit's was the only one left now. "I'm okay to go - but wait. None of us will be able to damage Darkrai, and Suicune knows Shadow Ball. Even with the three of us, we're going to have a distinct disadvantage. We need a plan." She relaxed a little, floating up to eye level with her siblings. This was something she could do, at least. "In any case we should head to my lake first - relocate the aquatic life, and - what about Cresselia? Psychic-type as well, but she's dealt with Darkrai. Or - anyone else who hasn't gone rogue. There has been quite a bit of legendary activity recently. Azelf, did you see anything on your way here?"

After flying around in the clouds for a half hour or so, Dialga finally spotted a forest, Ilex if his infinitely beautiful memory served. Assuming this was where he had been directed, he lowered himself to float a mile or two above the treetops. Surveying the scene, he could see nothing of interest. Whatever he had been sent here for, clearly it hadn't happened yet.

Dialga, being as self-centered as he was, failed to notice that large portions of the lush, green landscape were now charred a vicious black. He payed no mind to the fact that Lugia was there either, it was the legend's region after all. Maybe his future or the other time traveller, Celebi, had notified Lugia of the coming disaster as well.

What did catch his attention, was the cry of Xerneas permeating the air from the north. The deer did not belong in Johto, and in fact should have been back in his home region sleeping. It seemed it was Dialga's job to put Shinyhorns in his place. He shot north and downward, spotting the deer within moments. Xerneas appeared to be refreshing himself. It occurred to Dialga that he was really quite parched himself. So he landed next to the blue-white giver of life.

That thought made Dialga do a double take. Blue-white? That wasn't right. Xerneas was blue, yes, but his main body was black, not white. At least, the Xerneas of this time was. At some point in the far future, there was a blue and white Xerneas, but she wouldn't be born for thousands of years hence. That left only one explanation. Only one Pokemon had the capability to Transform into creatures they had never seen.

"Mew," Dialga rumbled, "What a surprise to catch you around an area of excitement, in an powerful and exotic form, at a Time of great risk and turmoil."

Dialga's words rang of sarcasm. He didn't exactly like Mew. She was too impulsive and never took anything seriously. Her laid-back personality grated on the Lord of Time's nerves almost as much as his sister's constant lectures and stiff rules. It irked him to see her flaunting her power when there could be a great evil to stop. Some horrible menace could beset itself upon Ilex or the entirety of Johto at any moment, and she chose to sit here and act as if the future was safe, as if the crisis had already been averted or repelled.

Then again, she could be helpful. Mew wasn't prone to offering herself, but might assist if Dialga asked her to. Not that he, one revered as a god among mortals, needed help. But it would make things easier and quicker, that he might be done with this bothersome chore sooner.

user posted image

As soon as the temporal being spoke, Xerneas shot her head up, ears flicking, as her horns suddenly began to glow a mystical yellow, signifying her change into her active forme. It only took a moment or so for recognition to flash across her face. Diagla, the overseer of time and the biggest downer in the Creation Trio. Xerneas couldn't say she had encountered Giratina before personally and her interaction with Palkia was minimal, but she knew for a fact that Diagla was probably the most boring of the bunch. He was such a jerk! He kept acting like he was better than her just because he could control time or whatever. It wasn't even that special! Celebi could do that as well and Xerneas could transform into him if she wanted to so it wasn't like he could do something she couldn't. If she a blue phone box she beat both him and Palkia so what was the big deal? Xerneas would of liked him just fine if he didn't try and act like he was better than her! He wasn't better than her and she wasn't better than him. Just because he was older than her that didn't give him the right to feel entitled! The sarcasm laced in Diagla's voice sang, "I'm better than you," but for the sake of not judging a book by its cover, Xerneas pushed aside her previous views of Diagla and assumed that he was just trying to make conversation.

"I try my best to keep up with current events!" Xerneas chimed cheerfully as she lifted her head and let her small tail wag ecstatically. "I've only seen Xerneas a couple times, but I think he looks cool. I thought, 'Wouldn't it be cool if he was blue and white?' so I turned into him, but change the colors around. Isn't it pretty?" Xerneas gestured to herself and gave a little spin in an effort to allow Diagla to fully grasp her appearance.

"It's such a lovely body," Xerneas commented as turned her gaze back to Diagla. "But look at me! I'm starting to brag. Did ya need something? You didn't come to play did you? I don't know any good playing spots around here. Well, I do, but Ilex is in a bit of trouble and I don't want get into a big old fuss."

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Salamence was at Cleopatra Islands, exploring a large mountain. He had found a way inside it, and found himself roaming about inside. The dragon-type found himself cursing silently as he found yet another dead end. He found it foolish to roam about inside, since this island was considered deserted. The main reason he came to the island was to a, explore, and b, maybe make himself a home. Salamence found all the drama going on foolish, about Suicune and poisoned lakes. This did bother him, though, since he did fear death, like many Pokemon. Grumbling, the best turned-tail, going back to the direction he came from. It was pitch-black inside, except for a few tiny holes in the ceiling that leaked faint, dim light. It smelled of rock and moisture, but the silence nearly choked Salamence, for he now felt lonely. He considered going back to the Main-land with all the other Pokemon, where he could make friends. Salamence pushed this thought away, deciding to focus on his current task: Finding a way out. The broad-bodied dragon growled in pain as he found his side rubbing against yet another rock side.

Next time, I won't be so foolish about exploring these caves. I'll bring another Pokemon along, like one who knows dig, or can glow... He thought, hissing as his wing caught on a stalactite. It didn't tare, to his joy, but it did leave a small scrape on his red wing. Pulling his wings in closer, Salamence continued along his way, constantly bumping into the walls. Slowly, the dragon-type found himself panicking, since he couldn't see any bright light. With his tail lashing in frustration, Salamence continued along, ignoring the constant pain stabbing in his shoulders, wings, and tail as they brushed against the narrow, gritty walls. Though he was almost five feet tall, the ceiling in the cave was surprisingly low, as if the cave was slowly caving in. This made Salamence even more nervous, but he swallowed his fear, carrying on. The blue dragon struggled to squeeze around a large boulder, but eventually did, grunting. A bit of pebbles and dust fell onto his head, and the dragon shook them off, sneezing a while after. Rubbing his nose, Salamence gazed up, narrowing his eyes at the weakening rock above. He knew he had to hurry up and remain quiet, for this cave was close to its end. Salamence's face brightened as he squinted his eyes a could see an exit farther ahead. Joy spread throughout Salamence heart as he hurried along, only pausing as he heard....Singing? He jumped in fear as he heard a distant yelp a while after, his head hitting the rock above hard, making the dragon stumble greatly as he landed. The rock above crumbled and rumbled, and Salamence fleed back into the depths of the cave, his heart sinking as the exit was buried.

Certainly there's other exits...If not, I'm finished, but I could always force my way out, I could use my Double-Edge attack, though it will hurt me quite a bit....It would be worth it. Narrowing his eyes, Salamence continued his search for an exit until he found a small crack in the side of the cave. Pressing his face against the unstable wall, Salamence smiled. He could see trees, and grass, the sky, and the sun! Oh it felt like he had been in the cave for years! Raising a claw, Salamence began to carefully scratch at the wall, but when it didn't work, he began to ram it. Slowly, the rock wall began to crumble, revealing the outside. But, before Salamence could rush forward, rocks tumbled down onto him, making him screech in pain. It hadn't been much, but it was too much for him to remove easily. He was now trapped...At least he could gaze outside once more. Lying on his belly, Salamence began to moan in pain, for his body felt bruised. He suddenly brightened, remembering the voice. Could another Pokemon be on the island as well? Could it help him if so? Salamence raised his head, closing his eyes and letting out a deep, loud roar. After listening to the roar echo through the air, Salamence remained still, looking hopeful.

user posted image

Aggron grunted as he felt vibrations going through the rocks. It dislodged a couple of rocks which hit him, but he didn't feel it. He was made of metal after all. Sort of. Instead, he grabbed another bit of iron and ate it. However, at that moment, a rumbling roar went through the caves and made him choke on his iron. He coughed and hacked, gripping the wall for support. Eventually, he spat out the piece of iron, which turned out to not be a piece of iron at all. Instead, it was a weird stone thing. Where had he seen this before...? Oh, he didn't really care, it made him choke. He glared at it and put it in his mouth again, swallowing. It was hard to swallow, but he managed it, concentrating hard. A satisfied grin came onto his face as he managed it. Now then...

He looked around. There must be another Pokemon in these caves if that roar was any indication. If not in these caves then at least close to where he was. Aggron, on one hand, felt the urge to go and seek the Pokemon out for company, if nothing else. On the other hand, he felt angry, wanting nothing more than to hit the Pokemon that had made him choke on the weird stone thing. But he was too tired. Unlike those Pokemon who were really good at digging and did it with ease, Aggron had to use a more crude way of forming tunnels. He ate what he could of the walls and used his horns to ram them apart afterwards. If only he had more energy...

As soon as he thought that thought, however, he felt himself begin to change...

user posted image

All of a sudden, Aggron felt powerful. He wasn't tired anymore. He wasn't really sure exactly how he felt though because it didn't feel like he had just been given energy, yet at the same time it felt like he just became a whole lot more powerful. He didn't even feel angry anymore. More curious than anything. Time to find that other Pokemon then. He took a deep breath and gave a mighty roar in reply to the previous one. Then, using Head Smash, he bashed his way straight through the wall... And nearly collided with a blue winged Pokemon. A salamance, then. That was the sound. He blinked, raising his head from where he had very nearly hit the other with his horns. He blinked, unsure of what to say. He had never been one for social interactions.

No, what did you say to someone you very nearly skewered with your horns? Uh... Let's just try talking. "Er... Hello," Aggron said. Maybe he should have just waited for the other to speak instead of just spitting out whatever his rather blank mind had...

user posted image

Salamence smiled when he heard a roar, but quickly frowned, for it didn't sound like the happy, peaceful Pokemon that had been singing. He heard the rocks beside him rumble once more, and felt himself tense, readying an attack. The dragon flinched as a....Creature appeared beside him, nearing piercing his blue flesh with iron horns. Salamence remained still, his eyes wide as he gazed at the...Thing. Whatever it was, it reminded him slightly of a Aggron, but it didn't appear to be so. When he heard it speak, Salamence remained still a few moments before quickly thrashing about and roaring.

What in blazes are you?! Stop it, don't kill me, I did nothing!! He roared, not wanting to appear fierce and intimidating quite yet. He continued to thrash about, his tail and head swinging from side to side as he struggled about. No matter how much he struggled, Salamence couldn't free himself, making doubt sink into his stomach. If this creature beside him wanted to, it could easily finish him off with no troubles...Salamence didn't even know what it was, so how could he battle it? Maybe if it's like an Aggron, I can use attacks that effect Aggron fairly well, and maybe it'll harm it the same...? But that doesn't matter at the moment, my life's on the line here! Maybe this thing is peaceful? Salamence thought, trying to tug a sore wing free, but he ended up flinching in pain. Had he strained his wing in the rock-fall? If so....Was it even possible for him to flee the island, at least for awhile? Calm down, Salamence, breath....Demand what this creature wants and face if like a real pokemon! He thought, stopping his struggle and gazing up at Aggron, as if asking him what he wanted.

user posted image

Aggron frowned slightly at the Pokemon's behavior and tiled his head to side. What was this Pokemon doing? He ducked a wayward swish of the tail and growled. Was this salamence trying to anger him? What was he playing at? Getting more and more irritated at the thrashing and roaring of the dragon Pokemon, Aggron snapped and roared wordlessly at the salamence before taking a deep breath to compose himself and roaring some more. "What in Arcues' name are you roaring about!? I'm an Aggron and I'm not going to kill you, for Dialga's sakes! Why the hell do you think I'm going to kill you and, for Rayquaza's sake, stop thrashing around! It's going to cause another-" suddenly, there was a rumble and more rocks started falling. "Rockfall," Aggron finished, scowling.

user posted image

Salamence was about to bare his fangs when he had to duck away from a rock. Lashing his tail once more, Salamence remained pinned, narrowing his black eyes. I only feared you because of your...Odd appearance. And in the name of Arcues what were you doing charging at me with horns, that could poke a fella's eyes out, mine to be exact?! Salamence began, using his Fire Fang on a rock that lay on one of his wings, but not the strained one.

Trust me, if you had a pair of wings caught under a pile of rocks, you'd be screaming your tail off. Especially if one's strained, think about that, I may not be able to leave the island for awhile. Salamence finished, releasing the burning rock and returning his gaze to Aggron. This was by far the oddest Aggron he had ever seen...It was larger than most, and was covered in a larger amount of shining steel(or whatever it may be). Was it sick? Salamence remained still, deciding to was best not to struggle with a strained wing...He didn't want another rock-fall either, since he was well-covered with rocks as it was. Salamence began to wonder where the voice was once more, in fact, he kind of missed the sound of it, he thought it was pretty. Grumbling, Salamence managed to free one of his front claws, and he found himself staring at it blankly for a few moments before returning his gaze to Aggron.