Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

How do you gain access to the darklands?

You need a scroll that was attained a few years back for Halloween I believe.The new egg can be found (by chance) in the Lost Fields. I have a feeling that the Darklands scroll maybe coming back if you have read the Felix Turom post here or in the forums.

From Felix Turom

Have any mages seen sight of these?

user posted image

I have been receiving some reports but need to be confirmed in my beliefs that these boxes not only exist but are of no good...

I have gotten about 9 of the Shadow boxes so far but I wonder if there is a cut off point and if we will need so much of an item and by when to open the darklands area. if so I doubt I will ever have enough to open it as other players have gotten way more then I have gotten.

Check out the Event shop for more fun.

Anyone selling Wind Shop-bought stuff? Name your price; I missed the event.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

From Felix Turom

Have you all seen these horrible goo monsters wandering around? They seem to be made of the pitch and some sort of bone construct.... I feel my original indicator that it was Aszerath was possibly false.... Please do report back if you see one.

Has anyone seen one because I sure have not seen any.

New egg: Amorphous @ Creche

user posted image

This egg smells horrible.

I wonder if that is the goo creature Felix Turom talked about....

New egg: Amorphous @ Creche

user posted image

This egg smells horrible.

I need to go hoard...

Please excuse any strange noises you may hear while this happens. smile.gif

Light vs Dark (the Event shop) pick what side you want to be in. pick wisely as you can't change it.

So... There was a rollback it seems sad.gif Progress from last week was lost... Don't be scared, Infern kept some logs, so she will be trying to restore stuff now...

Ahhh I was wondering why I got a friend request from someone I accepted last night again.

Seems like the new egg becomes a new creature everyday or so. It will say what it will be in the Event shop area.

I decided to check this game out last night. The site feels a little rough/unpolished but I like the game so far. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

New egg..in a way. Can be found by chance in the Lost Fields any egg picked up in the fields could turn into a Drac egg

user posted image

This egg has a soft, slimy surface.

The new event creature:

user posted image

This egg gleams in contact with any light.

Infern said these are all permanent by the way.

Well, I joined to give this site a try. So far, I'm being met with a "Resource Limit Reached" message every other page and a bunch of confusion (such as why my profile isn't staying saved and the content I put into it keeps erasing itself).

Yeah the 508 is because Infern can't pay more for an upgrade... I wish I could help her out somehow ._. So we keep using up the resource limit. F5'ing a few times does the trick.

What did you try to change in your profile? I just tried it out and it worked (Account > Manage Account > More Profile Settings > Changed the bio). If after you hit "Submit" you get a 508, refresh and click "OK/Accept/Continue" if a popup appears.

Edited by LaHaine

I got my profile fixed |D I just didn't realize the Forums and the Main Site profiles were different. But, my favorite color and gender information seemed to get deleted every time I went back to managing my Main Site profile, even after I hit "Save".

The new event creature:

user posted image

This egg gleams in contact with any light.

Infern said these are all permanent by the way.

Love the new event egg but I am running out of slots. So all the new event eggs will be staying or just this one ^

@Narvix: Might have been because of the 508's? o.o

Love the new event egg but I am running out of slots.  So all the new event eggs will be staying or just this one ^

I believe it's all of them, might change locations later on though. If I'm not interpreting this wrong that is:

haineeezinha - 17-06-20:06 -- damn it, i dont think i got yesterday's new egg xd.png

_ - 17-06-20:28 -- They'll all stick around for the most part; just might get moved

_ - 18-06-18:57 -- All things will be permanent and can still be found tongue.gif

Edited by LaHaine

@Narvix: Might have been because of the 508's? o.o

I believe it's all of them, might change locations later on though. If I'm not interpreting this wrong that is:

haineeezinha - 17-06-20:06 -- damn it, i dont think i got yesterday's new egg xd.png

_ - 17-06-20:28 -- They'll all stick around for the most part; just might get moved

_ - 18-06-18:57 -- All things will be permanent and can still be found tongue.gif

Yep sounds like all of them will be there for good.

I wonder how long this will go on for as I am running out of slots even with the potions and corn cobs to help them grow.

I'm managing to get 3~5 open slots from day to day, which doesn't leave much space for the new releases but yeah. I'm glad they will be permanent, I will try to get more Hiakiar and Caldonies after things calm down