Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

To use trinkets, you have to scroll down and click on "Change Trinkets" at the bottom right. Then you have to scroll all the way up to the top and you will see a box with the trinkets you have. The ones equipped will have a "X" and the ones you aren't wearing have an "O". Click the X and the O to unequip/equip respectively.

To use trinkets, you have to scroll down and click on "Change Trinkets" at the bottom right. Then you have to scroll all the way up to the top and you will see a box with the trinkets you have. The ones equipped will have a "X" and the ones you aren't wearing have an "O". Click the X and the O to unequip/equip respectively.

I have done that but no box with my trinkets shows up and yes I do have some as they show up when I click onto view my trinkets. I am not wearing any since I can't get it to work. I have cleared out everything and have done a hard refresh and nadda.

While I was testing out various champions, I discovered that you can in fact choose a corn plant as your champion. This amused me far too much.

(Also, once Infernette releases the next batch of battle updates, I might be able to find the time to come up with some basic battle guide to add to the wiki (or a post here that the wiki can link to). I'm already compiling a list of what dragons have what powers and what magic attacks.)

I have done that but no box with my trinkets shows up and yes I do have some as they show up when I click onto view my trinkets. I am not wearing any since I can't get it to work. I have cleared out everything and have done a hard refresh and nadda.

That's really weird... x.x Maybe it's not loading properly due to the 503's or something? Do you have javascript enabled as well?

That's really weird... x.x Maybe it's not loading properly due to the 503's or something? Do you have javascript enabled as well?

The fighting part works just fine I just can't get that part to work. Nope none of that either. I have no idea if it is or not.

New egg!!

user posted image

This egg is very rough, but manages to sparkle an amber glow.

Edited by Jedi40

Aromatic Wyvern Ticket from the Battle area

goes into your Inventory

You use it to get

user posted image This egg gives off a spicy smell.

Release #3 is found in Morado's shop (There are 2 new eggs for it)

user posted image This green and orange egg gives off a slightly tart smell.

user posted image This pink and yellow egg gives off a slightly tart smell.

Yeah, the one giving me more trouble is the battle one xd.png I wanted to get more of it, but it seems to be a pretty rare drop xd.png

Yeah, the one giving me more trouble is the battle one xd.png I wanted to get more of it, but it seems to be a pretty rare drop xd.png

yeah I know the feeling. EmeraldsLyn has the tickets for sale in her Item shop so you can try there or any other Item shop for them if you want more of them.

yeah I know the feeling. EmeraldsLyn has the tickets for sale in her Item shop so you can try there or any other Item shop for them if you want more of them.

Oh, interesting! I will probably try to buy a few if tomorrow's battling session fails me again xd.png thank you! I completely forgot to check the shops...

Edited by LaHaine

Oh, interesting! I will probably try to buy a few if tomorrow's battling session fails me again xd.png thank you! I completely forgot to check the shops...

I really don't like the battle thing. all the stats are like gibberish to me and I end up losing more times then winning and end up using a ton of blue stones to heal up. Not worth it to me.

I really don't like the battle thing. all the stats are like gibberish to me and I end up losing more times then winning and end up using a ton of blue stones to heal up. Not worth it to me.

I followed Mathcat's advice and switched my champion to one with more defense. I chose an emerald dragon (physical) with 30-something defense and around 13 attack. I put on all my defense trinkets and only defense trinkets. The first few battles were a bit long because my attack was really low, but I never needed to heal.

The first 3 turns of a battle, at least in the beginning, use "Defense". Your dragon will absorb damage and gain Health in return, going above its actual health. Then when you feel safe that your enemy won't kill you in 2 attacks, attack with whatever is your dragon's strong point (Mine is Physical, but his attack was so low in the beginning that using Magic compensated a lot more because of the good side effects). If you defend enough, you will probably end the battle with full health. If not, start the next battle by defending and absorb the attack to heal. Go for high defense and ignore the attack and HP trinkets.

Also, when you switch your champion, be sure to flee from the first battle. Because that opponent is supposed to be for your previous champion, it can be harder for your new champion to fight him.

see I don't know what one would be good for that. And I don't have the time to go through all my dragons/critters to find the right one.

see I don't know what one would be good for that. And I don't have the time to go through all my dragons/critters to find the right one.

When you are in the champion choosing page, try to search (Ctrl + F usually) for "Defence: 3" (i believe it's like that), that should highlight all critters that have defense that starts with a 3. Go through them and choose the one that has attack above 10, but lower than 20. If you can't find one with 30-something defense, search for "Defence: 2" for defenses in the 20-somethings.

Chickens usually have lots of defense, but really sucky attack. If you end up with a chicken, put attack trinkets on it until it gets above 10.

Edited by LaHaine

When you are in the champion choosing page, try to search (Ctrl + F usually) for "Defence: 3" (i believe it's like that), that should highlight all critters that have defense that starts with a 3. Go through them and choose the one that has attack above 10, but lower than 20. If you can't find one with 30-something defense, search for "Defence: 2" for defenses in the 20-somethings.

Chickens usually have lots of defense, but really sucky attack. If you end up with a chicken, put attack trinkets on it until it gets above 10.

I have no idea how to do any of that and I have tried to add trinkets but no window shows up at the top of the page like I have been told it should. I just am giving up on the battle game.Not fun and a waist of blue stones if you ask me.

Release #4

user posted image

This egg shines due to the goo it is covered in.

Finally after months trying to create an account i was able to make one.

I have a question. Does the bank have any purpose? Like giving an interest over time or something like that.

I know some games that had that feature gave you a certain % depending of time and money deposited.

The only purpose of the bank is to store site currency so you don't accidentally spend it. I don't know if Infernette ever plans to add interest, but that would certainly be something to ask about the next time she asks for suggestions.

The only purpose of the bank is to store site currency so you don't accidentally spend it. I don't know if Infernette ever plans to add interest, but that would certainly be something to ask about the next time she asks for suggestions.

Thank you.

I have another question, since the FoM forum is dead i will ask here.

How often does the Creche eggs rotate? I waited for the hour-change drop but the eggs stayed the same ones.

Edited by Kukuru

It seems to be random, but at least a couple of times per hour.

Edit: I've updated my battle guide on the previous page to include a list (still very incomplete, as I could only test what I had) of powers and magic attacks. This should be relatively error-free.

Edited by Mathcat

I wish we would get a new release soon. Been nothing for a while now sad.gif

I wish we would get a new release soon. Been nothing for a while now sad.gif

There is a very large reason behind that.

Of course, there is also a smaller release planned in two days.

But you might want to grow those relatively fast...

There is a very large reason behind that.

Of course, there is also a smaller release planned in two days.

But you might want to grow those relatively fast...

Ooo I am intrigued over this ........ What could you be up to smile.gif