Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

How do you move creatures to different tabs? I've been able to make new tabs, but I can't find out how to move my dragons/creatures to them.

How do you move creatures to different tabs? I've been able to make new tabs, but I can't find out how to move my dragons/creatures to them.

Go to the creatures manage page and click on the "change whatevers group" link and place said creature into the group/tab you want to place it in. I find it easier if you name the tabs/groups of where they are going to so you can find them faster.

Go to the creatures manage page and click on the "change whatevers group" link and place said creature into the group/tab you want to place it in. I find it easier if you name the tabs/groups of where they are going to so you can find them faster.

And where do I rename the tabs?

Sorry for all the questions, lol. It's been a while since i've been on FoM and it's changed quite a bit.

Account -> Manage Account -> Rename Groups. Note that you'll need to reenter names for any already-named groups for the names to stick.

You'll also want to go to Tabs and change the number if you want all the groups to show up on your page.

How long has it been since you were last on the site? If it was long enough that you're still using the parchment theme instead of the newer dark or white themes, you'll need to go to http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/account/changetheme.

Ah, there we go. Now I have proper named tabs c: Thanks

And i've already changed my theme, yes. It was the first thing I did when I came back.

And where do I rename the tabs?

Sorry for all the questions, lol. It's been a while since i've been on FoM and it's changed quite a bit.

Account> Manage Account> Rename groups.

No worries I don't mind. Note: when ever you add a new group you need to redo the other groups as well for some reason or they won't show up. and you need to number each group 1, 2, 3 etc as well as name them.

Question do we have a Sand dragon? someone has been PMing me on this dragon yet the only one I know of is the soil dragon. Are they the same one or different ones?

Question do we have a Sand dragon? someone has been PMing me on this dragon yet the only one I know of is the soil dragon. Are they the same one or different ones?

We have a Shell Drake with an egg description that says "This egg is made of sand", which can be obtained through alchemy

Other sand-like dragons I remember are the soil dragon, the sand shink and the worm wyrm

We have a Shell Drake with an egg description that says "This egg is made of sand", which can be obtained through alchemy

Other sand-like dragons I remember are the soil dragon, the sand shink and the worm wyrm

Then should the scroll not read Shell and not Sand? it can be confusing to some players like the one that was PM'ing me most of the night.

Then should the scroll not read Shell and not Sand? it can be confusing to some players like the one that was PM'ing me most of the night.

It would make more sense yeah. I actually thought the name was Sand Drake until I went to the wiki to double-check, it must confuse others as well

Yeah you would think so. Maybe she can change it to Shell so others won't be confused by it?

How does one get the normal black colored Serpens? I have tons of the alt ones but not one black one.

It's a possible result of breeding heterochroma dragons with normal arcus pluvius dragons. I've never had any luck with breeding them, but I have lucked into a few from WonderBoxes (and they're regular raffle prizes).

Edit: Speaking of which, check your trades.

Edited by Mathcat

Wow thanks so much for the female Mathcat biggrin.gif

Was there an update to the main part of the game page? Everything is now different and much harder to click onto. I can't get my account page to come up and the change theme page flickers so fast (as does other things in said area) that it is impossible to click onto them at all.

Never mind i see what happened I enlarged the page some how and that messed the page up.

Edited by Jedi40

New egg!!!

user posted image

This egg has a fresh leaf constantly in orbit around it.

New egg!! user posted image This egg perfectly depicts the night sky.

There seems to be more than one color for the Singularity according to the description. What colors have you seen so far?

There seems to be more than one color for the Singularity according to the description. What colors have you seen so far?

None as I have yet to see any adults of them.

I've seen some colors, I think they are all bred. I'm doing tests to see if there's a way to determine which color it will be. A Singularity x Singularity gave me a Flamed Singularity with black flames

New egg!

user posted image

This egg is buried in a patch of small grass and flowers.

I've seen some colors, I think they are all bred. I'm doing tests to see if there's a way to determine which color it will be. A Singularity x Singularity gave me a Flamed Singularity with black flames

New egg!

user posted image

This egg is buried in a patch of small grass and flowers.

All of mine are still eggs so I have a long wait till I can breed them and I just love the new egg.

2 new eggs!!

user posted image

This dark egg has a strange glow.

user posted image

This green, bumpy egg is quite moist.