Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

It sounds like Infernette finally got the cast off. Shoutbox post seems to indicate there might (might) be something happening on Tuesday.

Ahh I guess so since it is now Weds and nothing new has happened.

Here's the most recent post from Infernette in the Shoutbox:

;-; six more weeks ;-; but I can try in short periods to use my hand at least

Why can't these hatchlings grow up faster.

It would help if you gave us something to click.

1. Go to your Holding Area.

2. Click on "care and upkeep of the health of the creatures."

3. Scroll down. Copy the codes in the box under All Currently Growing Everything: No Images.

4. Paste the result here. That will give you clickable links (with no pictures) to anything growing.

Here are mine:

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

It would help if you gave us something to click.

1. Go to your Holding Area.

2. Click on "care and upkeep of the health of the creatures."

3. Scroll down. Copy the codes in the box under All Currently Growing Everything: No Images.

4. Paste the result here. That will give you clickable links (with no pictures) to anything growing.

Here are mine:

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

I don't see any of that stuff in the holding area at all.

On the site, click on Holding Area. Underneath the picture of the eggs, you'll see a couple of paragraphs of writing. In the first paragraph, one phrase - care and upkeep of the health of the creatures - is a link to the embed codes. If you still can't find it, this - forestofmirrors.x10.mx/embed - is the link.

Once you have clicked on the link and are on the embed code page, scroll down. Toward the bottom, you will see the phrase All Currently Growing Everything(No Images) with a box below it. Copy the codes from the box and paste them into a post here.

Edited by Mathcat

On the site, click on Holding Area. Underneath the picture of the eggs, you'll see a couple of paragraphs of writing. In the first paragraph, one phrase - care and upkeep of the health of the creatures - is a link to the embed codes. If you still can't find it, this - forestofmirrors.x10.mx/embed - is the link.

Once you have clicked on the link and are on the embed code page, scroll down. Toward the bottom, you will see the phrase All Currently Growing Everything(No Images) with a box below it. Copy the codes from the box and paste them into a post here.

I did look at the bottom of the Holding area and the only thing there is 2 buttons Import and Export. When I tried your link I did get the codes but they were all grayed out and a red circle with a line through it come up over them so there is no way for me to copy the codes. sad.gif

Even though you get the red circle with the line through it, you should still be able to click three times (or however many it takes) in the relevant box to highlight the code. Then, copy that (Ctrl-C or whatever the equivalent is for you) and paste it into a post here.

(And sorry I was unclear about where to find the link to the embed codes. It's at the top of the Holding Area in the first paragraph of the description there. I'd paste the whole description, but the site's not loading at the moment.)

I looked up there as well when the site was loading and I still did not see what you said would be up there and i clicked onto the codes several times and they still would not copy to here.

The site's down for me, so I'm going from memory, but here's something else you can try.

Go here - http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/profile/view/Jedi - and look for a link that says something like View Jedi's Growing Creatures (I don't remember the exact wording and can't exactly check at the moment). Paste that link here. Then, anyone who is feeling helpful can visit that link and click all of your growing creatures.

The site's down for me, so I'm going from memory, but here's something else you can try.

Go here - http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/profile/view/Jedi - and look for a link that says something like View Jedi's Growing Creatures (I don't remember the exact wording and can't exactly check at the moment). Paste that link here. Then, anyone who is feeling helpful can visit that link and click all of your growing creatures.

sites back up!!! and i still can't find that link you said that was at the top of the Holding area, but the other info did work and here is the link for all the critters that need clicks to grow

Click please

Yes! It worked!

(Right. I just figured out why you weren't seeing the paragraphs at the top. Those are only viewable from the /myadopts link, not /profile/view/Yournamehere. That doesn't explain why you couldn't get the embed codes, but the link you have now should be a decent workaround.)