Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

Thanks. What do the normal ones look like?

I think normal has the orange flames and the alt has the blue. For the bauble longs, the normal ones have red manes/ribbons and the alts have blue.

Ahh again thanks for the info Mathcat.

How often do the egg rotate during an hour? Seems like I am looking at the same eggs for a long time and they never change out. Also what breeds have alts?

Okay thanks.

What are the odds of getting a Alt Wish Dragon,Shink alts and both Heterochroma dragon alts?

The alt wish dragon was available for a limited time by making a site suggestion and seems to no longer be available. All shink varieties seem to be equally common. The heterochroma alt (the different colors are different genders) is a spriter's alt. Unlike that particular spriter's other alts, nobody seems to be breeding them at the moment (and that spriter quit the site).

Typical, the ones I want I can never get sad.gif

I've been trying to breed Heterochroma alts from the one Mochi gave me before she left, but most turn normal. I got this one growing http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/levelup/click/ISO5g I can give it to you when it grows up, but I don't know which color it will be

(also updated the wiki page for Alternates, added some more information, thanks Mathcat!)

Edited by LaHaine

Great thanks. Can normal Heterochromas breed alts? Or will they be normals?

Normal heterochromas can only breed other normals. Alts can only breed other alts, but a normal/alt pair can produce either.

(Now I'm wondering why normal coal splits have a red star and not a green one, like the bauble longs. Both were part of the same event, and both can pop up in WonderBoxes and breed true.)

Ahhh okay thanks and what are the odds of getting some from a WonderBox? And does it mater what time of day you try them for?

I think it's random, and certainly doesn't depend on the time of day. I don't know what the odds are, but I think I've been getting 1-2 a month (or so?) by opening 3-4 boxes per day. In theory, WonderBoxes will give out anything that wasn't given out fully grown (so no perytons, crobbits, etc.) except for spriter's alts, but I think some of the newer creatures might not be in there yet.

Once again thanks for the info.

Edit: Would they be found in the normal Wonderbox or the Dark Wonderbox?

Edited by Jedi40

Normal. Dark is only for Darklands creatures (gravick, longan, undead, corrupted midgewing, black, possibly others I'm forgetting).

Oh okay just checking as there are two boxes.

I can't register to that site, i got this message at every attempt:

"An error has occurred.

'

Session already expired..."

It doesn't take me more than a minute to refill everything.

Odd as we don't have registration sessions like FR has. I will post the info you posted in your thread in the help forums and see if anyone can help out and I will get back to you if someone posts for it.

Try turning off any add blocks you might have and see if that helps you out.

Also, to rule out the possibly obvious, you're registering for the site and not the forum, right? Forum registration is automatic once you've signed up for the site. Also, the site has been experiencing a lot of 508 (resource limit reached) errors lately, so perhaps that's what giving you trouble.

Thank you.

Yes, i was trying to register from the site (the link on the first page), not the forums.

I disabled the ad block but i still get the same error.

https://i.imgur.com/1u5bUNo.jpg

That's from Opera, on Firefox i get the same result.

Edited by Kukuru

Thanks for the info I will post it on the thread and see if we get any answers to this.

Thanks for the info I will post it on the thread and see if we get any answers to this.

Much appreciated it.

I don't know what could block that site, the only thing i installed on the browser was the ad block, but even disabling it i get the same results.

Another thing that passed my mind was the firewall or antivirus, but it shouldn't affect the registration since if there was a problem it would give a notification and block the whole site instead to give just that error message.

I just hope i'm the only one to have this issue, because if not it would mean some other people will pass for the same thing.

No problem biggrin.gif

The Admin said she can make the account for you if they send her the details for your account. As for what they are I don't know yet but I will let you know as soon as they post what they need and how you are to get them to her.