Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

New Egg #2

user posted image

This dull egg has earthy splotches of moss on it.

And new egg # 3

user posted image

This dull egg has vibrant splotches on its surface.

Yerp Weekly News; Volume 1.

Current Events:

Tomorrow (3/22/2015) is the last day to collect the event species. They are breedable, and as such, will not be making a return.

Upcoming events:

None for this week.

Releases:

Expect a release sometime during the middle of the week.

Bug Fixes:

None to report; its been quiet- I guess thats good.

Suggestions:

Moods:

There is all of the current moods- now; I want to add some more (and give them their own table) so throw up some more hilarious adjectives , and if any of the current ones you want to keep, make sure suggest them as well.

Current:

"Sad", "Silly", "Confused", "Willing", "Brave", "Feisty", "Fierce", "Gruesome", "Cruel", "Valiant",

"Charming", "Laudable", "Shy", "Angry", "Giggly", "Dumb", "Inquisitive", "Lost", "Confused", "Derp",

"Scared", "Sheepish", "Tired", "Sick", "Goofy", "Daft", "Crazy", "Childish", "Lovely", "Enlightened",

"Loving", "Cuddly", "Love sick", "Night Owl", "Insomniac", "Narcoleptic", "Flighty", "Blonde", "Sickened", "Upset",

"Blorf", "Bored", "Normal", "Mundane", "Exoctic", "Weak", "Kind", "Mild", "Mellow", "Melancholy",

"Wild", "Roudy", "Rash", "Random", "Stuck up", "Sour", "Grumpy", "Grouchy", "Ecstatic", "Energetic",

"Sluggish" , "Tired", "Boring", "Hateful", "Shady", "Shadowy", "Spooky", "Scary", "Mean", "Moody",

"Sharp", "Lazy", "Stupid"

New egg!!!

user posted image

This egg has some silky fur sticking to it.

New ummm egg?? blink.gif

user posted image

This tiny egg is nestled deeply inside a leaf!

Yerp Weekly News; Volume 2.

Current Events:

Corn will flood for a few more days, then turn into 4 star rarity.

You can also harvest corn cobs from fully matured corn plants, and use these to feed your hatchlings Smile

Upcoming events:

None for this week.

Releases:

No release this weekend for easter- take a break. There may be a release later in the week.

Bug Fixes:

idk

Suggestions:

On slots

I think we'll go with the option #1 as it allows for slot freedom of sorts and isn't a bunch of stuff to code. Will be implemented sometime in the next two weeks.

From the forum...do not come to me to up your egg codes.

An update to slots

****The rollback on users with over 100 slots has NOT occurred, but will occur within the next three days! If you have creatures that you're having trouble growing, use the code tags and post their bbcodes and I'll cover it **

The sliding price scale after 50 slots have been enacted, though, and the limit of buying 100 has also been put in place.

The sliding price works based upon how many slots you have; and the maximum price (for the 100th slot) is 39,600 stones.

The sliding price scale has also been enacted for reactor stones and goes up to 693; due to the fact that they have become much easier to earn than when implemented.

Edited by Jedi40

The click page reward dragon

user posted image

Seraphim Amphitere

New egg!

user posted image

This green egg is covered in slime.

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

*sigh* gonna do something else in the meantime

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

*sigh* gonna do something else in the meantime

Just hit refresh till it clears that is what I do.

05-12-2015, 12:12 AM AM by Infernette

"Wind Event!"

You may have seen this guy floating around user posted image today marks the beginning of the wind clan event! Read more here.

Newest shop items

user posted image Unglios Egg

user posted image Danican Gyan Egg

user posted image Windhight Scroll

You have until today to turn in your feathers in the event shop for eggs and other items.

Turn in 50 gathered feathers and unlock a new area and 2 new eggs!

user posted image

This purple egg is covered in slime.

user posted image

This egg captures the beautiful color of a lightly clouded sunset.

And a clarification, because I know I'm not the only one who was confused. You only need to have gathered at least 50 feathers over the course of the event to get the wind scroll. You do not need to still have them in your possession. The scroll itself will not deduct feathers.

Also, from the ocean:

user posted image

This egg captures the beautiful color of a sun lit ocean.

(I wonder if the other areas will get hippogryphons as well.)

Edited by Mathcat

Also, from the ocean:

user posted image

This egg captures the beautiful color of a sun lit ocean.

(I wonder if the other areas will get hippogryphons as well.)

Love the new egg and that would be interesting to see if it happens. Would be cool to have them from all areas like the pygmy clan eggs.

Ah man I only collected 27 feathers ;A;

Go away, 508 error.

The Event shop is now closed.

A message from Felix Turom

It has come to my attention...

user posted image

Hello mages, magi, and wizards:

It seems as though the leader of the dark 'clan' has gone missing. This would normally be a joyous thing for us to celebrate, but with our event soon arriving we fear he may be up to no good or planning something vile.

I entrust that you respectable mages will be upon your best behavior and not join in if he does make his appearance known, and if you do spy any out of the ordinary behavior that you will report it to me or to one of my followers. His members can be especially untrustworthy, but from the looks of it, none of you are....

I need to return to my post, but in the coming weeks if anything is amiss I do sincerely hope you will aide me in bringing justice.

From the Darklands (another hippogryphon)

user posted image

This egg captures the color of a pitch black tar pit.