TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Inb4 everyone asks me to do their pooty. Full size wallpaper here: https://i.imgur.com/Y4PhJvz.png

user posted image

Signature size. EDIT: Gonna darken Jacku, or outline him or something. You can't really see him on the forums.

user posted image

The wallpaper looks like the cover to a music CD or something xd.png

Edited by TehUltimateMage

It looks so good! I don't know how you make such amazing things in such short time

omg minimalist Vengeance looks so good in your sig! <3 And it's just slaving at a computer for four or five hours straight, lol. No secret.

Tentative alternate version of Jacku and Yai. I'm not too happy with it, but I'll keep fiddling with it when I get back home.

user posted image

user posted image an itty bitty version user posted image

imo it looks better and you won't get in trouble for using huge images in your post. xd.png

I love this. It's adorable! You always make such great art, Mage!

omg minimalist Vengeance looks so good in your sig! <3 And it's just slaving at a computer for four or five hours straight, lol. No secret.

It's all thanks to you, haha

But it still takes a lot of skill to make anything look this wonderful.

Loving the new stuff!

Aha thanks! It does look like a CD cover! Perhaps do Jaku in a light grey and yai's horns the same Color? Or maybe an off white color you did for saph's, Jaku doesn't have to be pure white. I can't shrink Nico Angel, and it's a little bit big...... I think sasomaru must go out of my Sig. sad.gif.... can someone tell me how to get images right next to each other?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Yeah, you'll need to make Nico smaller. I can do that, or you can ask Clya. I'll update with a smaller jaku and yai in a few minutes.

Edit: here you go!

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/PoDbV0H.gif]

there's the code for Nico is you can make him smaller. Clya said that's as far as she could get, so maybe you can get it a little smaller..

Yeah, I know, Mouse. I'm just putting off the SOL request because it features 5 characters, all of which I have to sketch out before starting the wallpaper.

Yeah, I know, Mouse. I'm just putting off the SOL request because it features 5 characters, all of which I have to sketch out before starting the wallpaper.

Oh, okay. I just didn't see you acknowledge it...

i would ask you for a wallpaper of boukushutu (is that how you spell its name i can't even remember anymore, leave me be)-tan but a ) you are already overloaded and i don't wish to burden you b ) it's literally going to be a brown square

your wallpapers look great, mage!! i'll keep stalking ohoho

Hey Mage, I'd like to request a little sig/banner thing with Rogue and Rexy both laying down and nose booping. Could it also have a little scroll-type thing on Rogue's side that either says "List Open" or "List Closed"?

imm crrrrrying soso mch i hate you

(jkjk thank you, this is the most worthwhile present i have ever received in my entire life)

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Hey Mage, I'd like to request a little sig/banner thing with Rogue and Rexy both laying down and nose booping. Could it also have a little scroll-type thing on Rogue's side that either says "List Open" or "List Closed"?

@You mean in a minimalist style or? I'll have to sketch the poses, so it might take a while. (and uh, is Rexy the Growlithe fusion in your signature?)

@You mean in a minimalist style or? I'll have to sketch the poses, so it might take a while. (and uh, is Rexy the Growlithe fusion in your signature?)

Yes, a minimalist style would be great. And Rexy is actually my Pooty (he's a raven with a crown), but I like the idea of having the Growlithe better. No hurry on it, though. rolleyes.gif

I would like to request a wallpaper. Can you make a green dragon saying MariotheAwesome? You don't have to make the dragon say MariotheAwesome if you want.

Edited by MariotheAwesome