TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Oh man oh man oh man mage your water colors are amazing!!! I cant use them at all (i gave all of mine away to my friend who actually knows how to use them XD). If i ever get into using them i'll look at your tips uvu

I imagine it'd be hard to do without lineart omg i cant even imagine-- but you totally pulled it off! I really like the little dragons <33

Edited by littlelizzie

(friends even if I don't respond directly to you I wanted to say I love you all)

No daily yet because I haven't done it yet because I was catching up on wallpapers

Here's dem Speckles! (click for fullsize)

user posted image

YOOO!! Thanks Mage!! Would you like me to draw you something in return?

If you want to, then sure! I just need to figure out what to request... xd.png

Anyway, Day 4 is a 4 panel comic. Excuse the poor quality, I did it in the car.

user posted image

Bonus Day 4

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Where are you guys finding these challenges?

Me and a few other of my internet buds (you know who they are (probably)) wanted to do a 30 day art challenge, and we decided to make our own prompts instead of using someone else's. smile.gif

beautiful car drawings a+++

im so jealous you can read on the car omg i can't do that or i get carsick so badly so i just end up sleeping : ' D

Those comics~ So much fun x3

I'm in the same boat with Fata. ;-; I can't read, play video games, or take photos on any trip; carsickness sucks. It's worse for me on a plane. RIP me when boredom strikes. I can't even sleep, it's so uncomfortable .-.

Edited by Narvix

Don't insult us Americans.

Anyways, I need to get day 3 and 4 up. Prepare to flinch, they are terrible

@Esko: Who cares if it's bad? Putting in effort and having fun are what count.

Day 5: Draw an OC who is ecstatic (aka really, really happy). Finished this up early this morning. The undressed figure drawing looked nicer before it was covered in clothes imo; Line of Action is my friend for dynamic poses.

user posted image

Day 6: Draw an OC in an exaggerated style. I like to think of this as a follow up to yesterday (the 'experiment' she was supposedly so happy about).

user posted image

Day 7: Anthropomorphize something on your desk or in the room.

user posted image

I have grown too attached

user posted image

Send help

Day 8: Ideal pet

user posted image

Most unimaginative

bonus scientist lady x birb lady sketch because I feel bad for being lazy today (i'm not showing you all my attempts at drawing a realistic rock)

user posted image

scientist x magical creatures otp forever

Day 9: Draw something you see from your window.

user posted image

Bedroom window. Tried to do some realism and complete it before the sun set.

Lol wow I missed stuff. Woo sketches! (I'm so sorry your window looks at someone's house, I would be so bored looking outside, hah hah.) I kind of want to see what this challenge is, maybe participate, but I suck at drawing people. xd.png A++ for rock idea too, I'm going to have to get one of those(best home defense system ever!)

Woo skwerl! Glad you've shown interest. It's a 30 day challenge me and a few other people decided to create after Narvix wanted to draw daily. (though I told you this over chat, I already had this written out xd.png) You can either try to follow along, or start from the beginning. I seem to have gotten a day ahead somehow, meaning that I unveil the daily prompt at around midnight. And no, they don't have to be people! Most of them can easily be replaced by dragons or humanoids. I just like to draw people. tongue.gif

Ah, I should probably compile a list of past prompts, shouldn't I? I'll stick that in the first or second post.

This marks the third-way point. Day 10: Draw any fanart.

Of course I'd waste my slot on some obscure game nobody has really heard of. and no i totally don't have an obsession with this character what are you talking about it's not like I have him as a wallpaper or anything

user posted image

(yes he has thigh high heels in official art)

Day 11: Dream vacation scenario

user posted image

Is it night? Is it day? no one knows. Dream vacation would be a few weeks on a lake, cloudy and not too hot with no bugs. Not pictured: friends or any of the mess of construction lines used to build the perspective. Why did I even bother? the dock is literally three lines.

Watercolor update:

user posted image

feather duster

user posted image

squirtle are u ok

user posted image

Watercolor-tan

user posted image

WC-tan after tweaking with photoshop settings

Thanks, ZC. It was mostly me mucking around with the new watercolor paper I got. Note to self: the ink lines are not completely waterproof.

Day 12: Worst superpower.

user posted image

Me and a friend once discussed the validity of shooting spaghetti noodles out of your fingertips as a superpower. It's not that useless; you could end world hunger? Then again, you would need to get the world to produce enough sauce to go with it.