TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

I would like to request a wallpaper. Can you make a green dragon saying MariotheAwesome?

You need to me more specific. A wallpaper, or more of a signature style? What kind of green dragon? Give me an image or something to work from.

I want it to be a wallpaper. And use my profile picture to base it off. Draw it in a kind of anime style.

Edited by MariotheAwesome

I want it to be a wallpaper. And use my profile picture for it. Draw it in a kind of anime style.

So, a neotropical hatchling. Anime style and (minimalist) wallpaper style are different styles.

The wallpaper style doesn't matter, i'll let use you choose. Other then that that's what I want.

Edited by MariotheAwesome

"I should really either sleep or study," I said. Instead I finished up a personal wallpaper of my novel OCs. I looked at the clock and it became 2am.

@Mouse: this is similar to what the SOL wallpaper will look like. I can't think of how to make the semicircle work.

user posted image

"I should really either sleep or study," I said. Instead I finished up a personal wallpaper of my novel OCs. I looked at the clock and it became 2am.

@Mouse: this is similar to what the SOL wallpaper will look like. I can't think of how to make the semicircle work.

user posted image

Fine too.

Thanks, Saph! It's not my usual style, so I'm struggling more than usual aha

Though you are really good at drawing what you see (your animals, dang they're so good)! I just kind of make stuff up as I go. ;p

It looks really nice so far.

Although I don't know what your mom looks like.

*shraug*

user posted image

Any chance I might be about to get a wallpaper in this style, please?

Cats or this dude would be fine.

Thanks, Saph! It's not my usual style, so I'm struggling more than usual aha

Though you are really good at drawing what you see (your animals, dang they're so good)! I just kind of make stuff up as I go. ;p

Haha thanks! On the contrary, I struggle pretty hard at making stuff up :3

And hey youre doing wonderful with it!

Any chance I might be about to get a wallpaper in this style, please?

Cats or this dude would be fine.

So, random cats or Russia from Hetalia? Did I get that right? I'll get to work on that when I start Mouse's request, since that's been on the backlog for a while. smile.gif

user posted image

WIP christmas portrait for my mom

lmao I'm having the toughest time making it look like her

I kind of figured she'd look more like you.

Very neat art style, though, good job! Keep it up. I'll be watching, since I have no school anymore until the end of the holidays...

So, random cats or Russia from Hetalia? Did I get that right? I'll get to work on that when I start Mouse's request, since that's been on the backlog for a while. smile.gif

Yes, kitties or Russia/2p!Russia will be fine smile.gif Thank you very much ^^

This secret santa entry for Flight Rising took priority for the past three days. I could still tweak it (the lineart and base colors are kind of sloppy) but I have to respect the deadline. ;p I'll be working through the requests in this thread, now.

Process!

Concept > Sketch > Lines > Flats > Shading

user posted image --> user posted image -->user posted image --> user posted image --> user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Thanks Saph! I see you were serious about stalking my thread. xd.png

Animated! I'm not too happy with the movement (it's a bit stiff) but man I don't want to mess with all those photoshop layers again.

user posted image

user posted image

since Lu is also doing it, here's an improvement meme featuring my digital art + traditional art patched up in the months I didn't draw on the computer (there was a disproportionate amount of art for april and none in jan/october/november whoops)

ahahahah what style i have no coloring style

Edited by TehUltimateMage