TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Still want the thing with the SoL gems standing around.

That reminds me, I should probably post that update of Amber's design sometime...

I'll do it when I'm less lazy.

@Mouse: Could you link reference images of Verm and Kya again? And maybe Amber too, when you get around to doing that.

@Saph: Whee thanks!

Have some late night doodles. They're from Shadra's RP. First one's a weird attempt at transformation art, and the second is Skwerl's character.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

I identify strongly with reverse centaur man yes good

Oh good, I'm not the only one who gets uncontrollable urges to draw RP scenes/characters. Once I am freed from the heavy yoke of finals I will probably have a bunch of art to shove in the RP.

you should post those in the OOC thread :U also hai i lurk here sometimes but don't have much to say. keep up the good sleep.gifb

reverse centaur man is really no more than a horse born with unfortunately shoddy arms

and shhhh i'll dump them in the thread when I have more art to dump

Yay Nistit! Even though I didn't request it you did a very good job.

Hm, the commission... Male Wind Pearlcatcher with Black Vipera, Obsidian Basic, and Spring Spines genes, wearing a King Sunglass accent, Companion Comet, Navy Aviator Scarf, and Ebony Breastplate! Did I get it right? Is it close? xd.png (This is what happens when you have too much time to kill.)

Edited by skwerl56767

Drat, so close! I needed to scratch out the Ebony Breastplate for the Wing Guard, change the primary and tertiary colors and the secondary gene, and stick in Rogue apparel. XP Well I was close, hah hah. That was way more fun than it needed to be.

I see you've got a bit of a list but if you don't mind and maybe one day get through whatever you need to..

Could I possibly request one of your simplistic wallpapers of this brain-child of mine?

I see you've got a bit of a list but if you don't mind and maybe one day get through whatever you need to..

Could I possibly request one of your simplistic wallpapers of this brain-child of mine?

Do you mind if I worked off one of your sprites as a base for the pose?

Do you mind if I worked off one of your sprites as a base for the pose?

Not at all (: Do whatever you want with it; I'm sure it'll look pretty legitimate, whatever you do.

user posted image

user posted imageHere's a two-part signature version, just for fun. Fun with portals, that is. user posted image

Full size alternate versions here: http://imgur.com/a/qHWpd (the ones with no grey background are transparent)

Edited by TehUltimateMage