TJ09

2014-04-15 - May Release Info

Easter, May Release and Birthday! biggrin.gif Can't wait! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info and all the great events!

Thank you TJ for the clarification about the new release being on a Saturday!

DC birthday already blink.gif

I couldn't even finish my scroll goal from last years birthday laugh.gif

all I'm missing are those coppers dry.gif

I really hope they won't release 8 eggs for this year, unless there common, i don't

want to go through with what happened to the coppers like last year laugh.gif

well, thanks for the heads up TJ

*stops mid-walk* DC birthday already?

o-o This time of year comes by so quickly AHHH

Thanks for the advanced notice on schedule plans!

Advance notice AND a twofer!! Great! I hope it's NOT pygmies.

8 is the number of Infinite. I would like a lot to see the Yin and Yang Eastern dragon relased for the birthday, they would be awesome AND the first common eastern breed for dragon cave. It would be a really great way to celebrate the anniversary!

even the Duality ragon would be awesome, the first eastern 2 head breed xd.png

we need eastern. please.

Edited by Naruhina_94

Good thing is that I finished school and have enough time on both dates! biggrin.gif

I'm mostly excited for the birthday event though. First ever birthday dragons? laugh.gif

Cannot wait for DC Birthday! Let us hope nothing will be like Coppers this year.

Thank you for the Early notice, too really helps. Also I think Saturday is very good. It will be Sunday for other people and they will have some time ^^

Edited by lollipop00

Thank you for the early notice, its much appreciated particularly after the extraordinarily short notice for the April release. It helps a lot to have very advanced notice.

Cheers!

C4.

Last year's birthday releases were outstanding, so I definitely can't wait to see what you have in store for this year.

Yay for advance notice, release moved to Saturday (now I can stay up late instead of going to bed empty-handed 2-3 hours after the start :3), and two events in a month! I do hope I won't be on some school trip on the 21st...

It's going to be DC's birthday again, wow, these years fly by xd.png The last one was just a little while ago, slow down, time! Though DC's birthdays are infinitely less depressing than mine, lol. And I'm only 16.

Edited by Orlageddon

Yes! Saturdays are much better, even if there'll be a terrible rush, fewer'll be likely to miss out P=

First dc birthday!

OMG its hapenning again. I missed DC's birthday last time whch I still regret. Not gonna miss it this year. Thanks for the heads up TJ smile.gif

thanks for the warning. the first one might give me something to do while I'm stuck at the hospital having a baby. :-D

Thank you so much TJ!

My son plays, and asked if there's a dragon cake for the birthday celebration. wink.gif

So glad we came back when we did.

thanks for the warning. the first one might give me something to do while I'm stuck at the hospital having a baby. :-D

Congrats! If you do not mind me asking a boy or girl .3.

Also I hope we get some new pygmies for DC birthday or a hybrid~ I love the guessing game tongue.gif

WooHoo! Two releases in the same month!

Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif