TJ09

2014-04-15 - May Release Info

Thank you for the super early heads up. I don't personally care when releases are (no time or day preferences), I just like to know far ahead of time exactly when they will be, ha ha.

Edited by Wahya

I still am not thrilled by an afternoon release... but thank you 100 times thank you for the advance notice. Would have sucked to be up at midnight again and no eggs like this month.

WOW. 2 releases. Awesome.

Thanks so much for advance notice.

DC team rocks!  biggrin.gif

He did not say there would be 2 releases. He said there will be the may release and an event for DC's birthday. He did not say the birthday event was a release. It could be something else.

Edited by Melisande

Looking forward to the events! I also can't wait to enjoy my first time of Easter Event smile.gif

So sad that I will have an important test on May 3rd, but I think I will be back at 1 pm so it will probably be fine!

Looking forward to the events! I also can't wait to enjoy my first time of Easter Event smile.gif

So sad that I will have an important test on May 3rd, but I think I will be back at 1 pm so it will probably be fine!

Usually after tests, I tend to binge eat then sleep. laugh.gif

PS: Totally forgot about the Festival of Eggs. Really, I did. Rabbit costume dragon.

Edited by Spyridon

Thank you TJ! 1PM will be 12PM for me tongue.gif I like how you changed it to Saturday. Sunday for some people might be difficult because of time zone(Monday in their time zone) But Saturday would be perfect!

Thank you ,TJ!

but I really don't like these day time releases.

Everybody want to catch some new egg at first release day, this new release time reduse the "release day "from 24hours to 11hours.

This means we'll much difficult to catch new eggs at fist day.

Besides, we have many friends not live in American, If we release for 24 hours,they can catch some one all the day.

but this new relese time reduse their pick time to 3-4 hours.(7-8hours for sleep)

Edited by geci22

Thank you for giving us notice of what's going on.

I am happy to see that there are going to be 2 events this month. Sounds like fun.

1. Are you going to add these events to the calendar?

2. This does mean that there will only be 11 hours of eggs that will have the "drop day" date. This does have value, especially to those of us with slower connections. For instance, I traded 6 of my first day dated catches for 1 CB gold. I'd have NEVER been able to trade for one otherwise because I just can't breed 2nd gen prize dragons.

3. I, also, would rather see the drop start at "cave" midnight. So it's nice to see that one of the drops will happen then.

Again, Thank you very much for giving us plenty of notice so that we can prepare our scrolls and make plans.

For some reason, I thought that meant this upcoming weekend would have something. But nope, two more weeks. One could hardly wait. Thanks for the heads up.

Yep, Easter is next Sunday (April 20). The yearly Festival of Eggs will be making a comeback. Look for a news thread this weekend.

Well there is something this weekend, but not a release.

More lovely eggs to add to my collection! biggrin.gif

I like the Festival of eggs, although each year i yearn for some of the pretties to become "real" dragon-eggs....

Well there is something this weekend, but not a release.

Oh right, that! Eggcellent, thanks for the tip off~

Yep, Easter is next Sunday (April 20). The yearly Festival of Eggs will be making a comeback. Look for a news thread this weekend.

I wonder what the grabbies will be this year. I love the stargate icon during last Halloween. Whoop! Though some of the other cultural references went right over my head, particularly Doctor Who.

Thanks for the info TJ!

And I'll throw my wish into the pile...

MORE STRIPES..... !!!!!

I do have to say, if there is a yellow version of the stripes, what color would the stripes be? tongue.gif

PS: Had to cut down the multiple request for space purposes. laugh.gif

Edited by Spyridon

There 'were' other stripe colors originally, but not all of them were accepted.. See them here. Their artist Vicat would need to do some 'touch ups', but more stripes could always be added.

There 'were' other stripe colors originally, but not all of them were accepted.. See them here. Their artist Vicat would need to do some 'touch ups', but more stripes could always be added.

>pink, purple, brown, orange

I want these so bad. ;_;

Hadn't ever seen those other Stripes before - now I'm really hoping that at some point they're released! Favourite is definitely the orange, followed by the brown. smile.gif

>pink, purple, brown, orange

I want these so bad. ;_;

Seconded. I hope they get released eventually. D: They're lovely and seem to make more sense with certain colors of dragons, rather than a majority ending up white...

That yellow with white stripes would be nice for a yellow variant. I think it's meant to be gold but I rather like it as an option for plain yellow. It would be nice to have the one color with slightly different stripes. XD

I wish there was a grey variant. Black and white are dandy and all, but I think if grey were added as well as the pink, purple, brown, orange, and yellow (that yellow or something else), then it would be perfect. c:

Thank you for posting the thread link!

I would love to see the Brown, Orange and maybe the Purple variations added. Stripes are still some of my favorite dragons on the site. I don't know about adding them in a monthly release, but they would make a very nice birthday addition! smile.gif

Of course, I still hold hope for some variation of a Frill return as a birthday event, too! <3

Oh wow! I just realized that DC's birthday is right after AP's! That's gonna be an awesome way to celebrate!

Talk about taste the rainbow. I really want to see the Purple and Brown one. Hmm, chocolate.

Too bad we can't see the mutation ones like the white ones with red stripes.

By the sound of it, it seems the Black Stripe was going to be the last one.