TehUltimateMage

Get Up, Go to School, Save the World (OOC TOPIC)

While I would have liked you to use the form with the coding to make the sheet look nicer, it's no big deal.

Tammy will be happy that there's another animal-based magical girl out there (how does Alva feel about cats?)

Sorry, I have no idea how coding works... Should probably investigated into that! Thank you very much, happy we Swedes got a place in here! :3

Alva feels fine about cats xd.png Very refined animals, very good choice xd.png

Edit: I fixed the coding on my original post. Cheers, later.

Edited by groundporkchops

Yoooo Ontarians represent! *high five*

Also oh god, the blondeness. I think I'm actually gonna make Trisha a brunette. It'll look nice with her costume. And Trish isn't really a recluse, she just doesn't seek people out actively, and a lot of people don't approach her since her bluntness/enthusiasm is a little off-putting. She'll probably start agonizing over her rapidly dropping marks once the battles start getting intense, if anything.

Oh, yeah! Towards school years, in the american system thats grade 10 right? Age 15 btw. Haha, I'm a Swede/Australia, so both systems I know are very different.

I was actually thinking of making Alva a red head because her name means elf but decided against it. :3

Also, am I able to Post on the IC thread now?

Just making sure xd.png

If it says accepted than you can post, btw I´m from the Netherlands our land are very close, yeah! And lydia is in her final year so numbers (we use numbers instead of letters to grade everything) are very important to her. Thanks for the information ^^

Lydia is also not a recluse she just doesn't like to many people and is grumpy. Her best friend is Josephine who is a popular girl. Even tough she prefers her image above friendship. (maybe later in the story she will become magical. thinking about that what if normal people found the trinkets and could use the power for themselves. That would be one heck of a chaos. xd.png)

Ch'yeah, we get numbers here too. Des anywhere give high school students letters? I feel like that's counterproductive. And it says in the first post that trinkets can only be used by their owners.

Is it okay to enter another character?

Username: groundporkchops

Name: Ayla Şahin

Trinket: A small charm of oak leaves blowing in a spiral wind, with one green, one orange and one red leaf. The wind spiral is a mixture of gold and blue. She attaches it to a bracelet or her necklace whenever she goes anywhere.

Appearance:

----- Regular: Tall and rather willowy, Ayla is an enthusiastic person. She has long black hair that she has never cut, at the behest of her brother, which she usually keeps in a long braid. While being a very feminine shaped senior, she is a tomboy through and through. She often wears plain black jeans and normal shirts with unique or obscure logos on the fronts. As she absolutely hates the cold, she has her trusty rust-red leather jacket on hand at all times.

----- Transformed: When she transforms, her outfit matches her cultural background. Her outfit changes into a black belly dancing outfit, with red oak leaves on the edges and when she moves, they seem to blow in the wind. The outfit is a two piece, with the top half being a black tube top with a bell in the middle. The bottom half magically never slips down too far and is an ankle length flowing skirt and the top seam is lined with golden beads and bells. She is barefoot when she transforms, with her oak leaf charm on her right ankle and her hair unravels to reach just above her feet. Like this.. smile.gif

Personality: She is very bubbly but matures down very easily despite this. She loves her friends to bits and would do anything for them. She often doesn't think about her actions very deeply but has a very strong moral compass that allows her to move on in life and she is fiercely protective of those younger than her. She absolutely hates bullies and has been known to drive off bullies, before helping the victims through school.

Magical Abilities:

Her main abilities link to her dancing and wind abilities.

As with all the magical girls/boys, she has enhanced jump/strength but she also has excellent rhythm and teamwork capabilities, as well as really good stamina.

1. Rhythm Wind When using this she uses her feet to create a rhythm which guides the wind to help her and she can create whirlwinds and blasting winds using this technique.

2. Tempo In this, she uses the fast beats of her dance in order to rile the wind up, sometimes sharpening or hardening the wind to strike her foes.

3. Leaf Pulse In this final move, she can use the wind to control 3 oak leaves (green, orange and red) that are sharpened and then use them to attack.

The movements of her hands, arms and feet control the winds' direction, almost like a very complicated puppet.

Background: Born into a very large family of high needs children, she was often neglected, not physically but emotionally. Her parents had no time for her, so she filled her days with dancing and playing amongst the oak trees. She loved listening to the howling wind at night, it made her at peace. However, when was 12, a devastating blow was dealt to her. Her older brother Altan died while exploring a cave while she waited outside and she has never fully forgiven herself for it.

As she grew older and her family moved to a new place, far away from their native Turkey, she knew things were changing. On her 15th birthday, she awoke to discover a small glass box on her nightstand which contained a pendant of blowing oak leaves. She found the pendant helped her feel lighter, especially when dancing and then discovered exactly what it id. She knows that sooner or later, the cause of the mysterious disappearances and murders would eventually catch up with them all.

Misc.: She is deathly afraid of cave, having had her brother die inside one as a child.

So yeah, just an idea for another one if that's okay? xd.png

Oops my fault sorry I totally forgot that. And I think that at some places in America they do that.

Oops my fault sorry I totally forgot that. And I think that at some places in America they do that.

I don't know any of the systems you are referring to, in Sweden we use 3 sets of grades and in Australia we use a percentage + quartile band mark to do grades. Does anywhere else follow this one?

We go from 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest. we also have grades like 9,4 2,1 for example. I will post in a minute but I have to get ready for my dance lessons.

I'm very sorry, I forgot to inform you guys but since English is actually my 3rd language, I will have a few spell errors but I will persevere to get it right!

Let me know if there is one and I edit it! Thanks, sorry for random + kinda pointless post.

No it's good that we know, speaking more for myself, this way we are more forgiving to mistakes and this is the freeform roleplay anyway.

For me it's also not my native language. I'm now going to give a list about wich languages we have to learn. first our native language-dutch, second-English, shared third and fourth-German and French. These are mandetory no skipping it DX.

Hahaha yeah, Mine are: Swedish, then Danish and then English. I'm also currently learning Japanese, have been for about 4 years now! xd.png lotsa fun

Ahhh, I tried learning German= key word being tried ....

I might end up making a jock character just to even out the gender ratio.

Also, this manitobian says hi.

I might end up making a jock character just to even out the gender ratio.

I think we do need to even it out a little. A jock character as a magical boy would be quite interesting I think! xd.png

Edited, Trisha's a brunette now.

Well you know, it is the magical girl genre, and there are a lot more female members on this forum. It was inevitable really. I might make another character later too and they'll probably either be male or androgynous

Edited, Trisha's a brunette now.

Well you know, it is the magical girl genre, and there are a lot more female members on this forum. It was inevitable really. I might make another character later too and they'll probably either be male or androgynous

Probably not a bad idea really, spice it up a little more smile.gif

I am really stalking this page right now, + the IC page... So quiet...

Lovi, Jack and his gang are in the Jr. High cafeteria. Your character would be in the Sr. cafeteria. They wouldn't be eating in the same place unless yours deliberately decided to eat in the section for younger people.

I already noticed that after posting and edited it. but thanks for saying it ^^.

Now it are just some random freshman.

I gotta say, Andrew's pun had me in stitches.

I wonder how Tammy would react to Kevin and his amazing knitting skills. Heck, maybe someone should create a character with magical knitting powers. Their signature ability would be to yarn bomb enemies in a fraction of a second, rendering them immobile.

...hahahaha I should really go back to sleep now. It's past 4 AM here. Also happy Easter, to those in my timezone. May you find plenty of lovely Easter eggs.

Edited by greenglassesgal

This sounds fun biggrin.gif (edited)

Username: polaristar

Name: Cassandra O'Leary (Everyone calls her Cassie)

Trinket: Her trinket is a necklace, with a silver chain and a dark gray, fully drawn bow (as in about to shoot the arrow, and the arrow is included in the charm) as a charm.

Appearance:

----- Regular: She has jet black hair with green eyes. She is short and slim. She is 5 foot 4 inches tall. She is not really strong, but she can pack quite a punch. Her hair hangs down to about her shoulders, and she usually just chops it off herself. She usually wears a cute t shirt and jeans, but she also wears shorts (boys shorts, she thinks girls shorts are to restricting). She has a small nose, and her eyes are about normal sized.

----- Transformed: Her hair becomes wavy and blonde, but her eyes do not change. She wears a black suit like Hawkeye (Example). She is built the same way, but is stronger and faster. Her vest is leather, and she wears black jeans and black army boots. Underneath her vest, she wears a dark red t shirt. These clothes help conceal her in the dark.

Personality: She is quiet, and is very sarcastic. She is serious but has a sense of humor. She rarely smiles, as a result of being bullied and the fact that she never knew her real parents. She is very determined and loyal. She loves to read. She signed up for a martial arts class so she would know how to defend herself. She loves puzzles, and finding others who can transform is the ultimate quest, according to her.

Magical Abilities: Cassie is a huntress. When she transforms, she obtains her chosen weapon, the bow. Her quiver is magical and holds an unlimited amount of arrows. Her bow can enchant the arrows with the press of a button. She can have flaming arrows, poison arrows, transforming arrows (changes the foe into something small, like a knat or a fly) and webbing arrows (wraps her foe in a spider web cocoon that cannot be broken. With webbing arrows, she must kill the monster with her other weapon, the knife. It is a regular hunting knife. Its blade is 8 inches long and stainless steel, and its handle is sturdy wood wrapped with black leather. She's faster and stronger than regular humans, but she doesn't have superstrength and superspeed.

Background: She is an orphan, she never knew her parents. She stayed at the Caring Hands Orphanage, and her best friend was a boy named Nate. He's the only one that has been able to make her laugh. She got adopted and took her new families last name, O'Leary. Her family is very nice, and loves animals. Every night she transforms and sneaks out of the house. She searches for others that transform and fights along the way. Once, she was discovered, but she managed to change back to normal before her parents found out. She made an excuse that she was getting water and went to bed. She snuck out again once she was sure they were asleep.

Misc.: She has a german shepard as a pet whose name is Tyrant. He is very protective of her and travels with her when she is normal, but when she leaves at night to fight, he protects the house.

Edited by polaristar

That may be a bit iffy because everyone seems to have one specific ability, not a whole group of them. For example, Jack can control and manipulate fire. It's a singular thing and he can't do anything with the rest of the elements.

Urghhh... Making a character with Thermal Combat in mind is harder then I expected.

And yea, generally our characters have multiple abilities, but confined into a single 'theme'. For example, Viola has multiple abilities, but they revolve around the theme of ghosts. Kevin has multiple abilities, but they revolve around the theme of Techno-magic.

Edited by Lore_Master

And I'm going to point out that people aren't allowed to have wolves as pets in the US. Not even wolf dogs are allowed without a permit.