TehUltimateMage

Get Up, Go to School, Save the World (OOC TOPIC)

I love part two too. And the design of Lydia was so close but it turned out better than what I had in my head. Except that the necklace is tight around the front of her body. Also about ray... with the text... I had to hold back my laugh because I would wake everyone up. I just had to look when it was night, didn't I? Guess it fitted the theme. Also I think I will post a picture by what I mean with the bun, I'm not alsways that clear. ^^ The hairstyle on the sketchpad is better but just to let you know.

Just discovered that our country's bun translate to knot in english. The idea was something like the picture, not the exact thing. I should work on my describing skills xd.png.

user posted image

Edited by loviebeest

...Frick I missed an amazing naming opportunity didn't I.

But yes eeeeeeeeee thank you so much. Trish doesn't get to join the white haired boogaloo. It's okay though because she's too busy building a robot army to care. (Which was also incidentally one of MathCamp's qualifying questions this year.)

Also: recently I've learned that calculus is basically BS-ing around the fact that you can't divide by zero in order to find tangents. I... this leads to so many possibilities for future powers.

My dream is to invent a math system where you can divide by zero. (It's like the guy who made complex numbers -- "They told me I couldn't find the square root of a negative number. I showed them. I showed them all.")

On another note, fractals are a pain to even attempt to draw. Maybe I should have followed your dress design after all, instead of trying to do all these teeny tiny triangles.

Also, cultural differences, wheeeee. It's like how biscuits and chips mean entirely different things depending if you're from the US or the UK.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Hi, I am so sorry to be so quiet but I have bad news:

I have been diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia and am currently undergoing treatment in hospital. I will be rp-ing fairly infrequently but will attempt.

Sorry about any inconveniences!

Don't worry, it'll be alright. Real life problems are much more important than RP-ing, after all. I really, really hope that you manage to get better. Good luck with the treatment smile.gif

I was waiting for other people to respond before i replied but no one did...

I was also waiting for people to respond. Geuss we respond waited this in trouble.

I will be sticking around.

Now that was a pretty good mix of stuff.

I've been kind of awkwardly waiting for nanobot man ._.

But yeah um definitely up to continuing this, although I'm a bit busy this summer with camp and things.

I'm sticking around altough I don't check regulary anymore.

I haven't been on the Forums in 15 dad and nothing happened. Thank god. I hate having to wade through pages and pages of stuff. Anyway. Is this still happening, or...?

Look at your post! Now direct your scroll wheel up seven posts! There, you've found the status of the roleplay. I'm so proud of you.

Okay seriously though, I think at this point we might have to reboot. A lot of people have lost interest and I'm pretty sure most others are going to take a while reading up and getting back into the swing of things.

I still don't really know what to do with this, really. It doesn't help that I have more ideas than I have time for them (In fact! I just dug up the intro to a Crossover/Multiverse RP I never released! though there's a lot of RPs I should be updating instead…) Is anyone interested in co-running it? :/ I'm used to having RPs that aren't very active haha.

Nothing's really happened IC. I don't even know if it could be called a reboot.

That reminds me...

I still have an RP to test-run. Blegh. And a long transformation post to make for this RP.