TehUltimateMage

Get Up, Go to School, Save the World (OOC TOPIC)

There, finally got my other character into the story. Was trying to figure out how to get her interacting with the others. I'm really wondering who this Harold is and what he is up to...

Ack, you made him sound like such a meanie. :P He's actually a pretty nice guy, if not a bit of a buffoon (he was just mocking Felix's reputation as 'that guy who's good at playing but a terrible person overall'. I'll make that clearer.)

Here is his info. I should have reserved a post for NPCs. :( I added a little bit on physical appearance for him, too.

@P.Shock: Glad to have another Canadian on board! As for band, we don't really do retreats. :( Although, I played clarinet last year in the Ottawa Youth Orchestra and went on their two-week long tour around Belgium and France. I'm told I have a real good sound (well, anything sounds better than cringe-worthy beginners), but I have no sense of time -- perfect for jazz band. :P

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Mage, I sent you a PM. I'm not sure if you saw it.

It wouldn't exactly be in the correct place, but you could throw the NPCs in one of the reserved spots in the IC thread. That way they're at least somewhere easy for us to look at.

I edited my post again, I hope it's better this time. I changed her abilities (again) and I don't think being able to enchant arrows is overpowering, but just let me know and I'll narrow it down some. I also fixed the thing about Tyrant, so you know.

Isn't the point of a magical girl to be sparkly? I don't see how Hawkeye's outfit is going to produce the sparkle sparkle that the magical girls are associated with.

Polar maybe THIS will give you inspiration on a bow wielding magical girl. And you can always give her the ability to conceal herself in darkness, this way you don´t neccesarily need hawkeyes costume.

edit for some reason I also want to make a guy with a dragon belt buckle as trinket. Don´t know why. It wouldn´t be a good idea anyways since I already want to play two.

Edited by loviebeest

Ok, I'll take a look and come up with something better. Thanks guys biggrin.gif

How's this instead? I'd like to know what you guys think before I edit my post again.

This one is more girly anyways.

Edited by polaristar

Ack, you made him sound like such a meanie. tongue.gif He's actually a pretty nice guy, if not a bit of a buffoon (he was just mocking Felix's reputation as 'that guy who's good at playing but a terrible person overall'. I'll make that clearer.)

Here is his info. I should have reserved a post for NPCs. sad.gif I added a little bit on physical appearance for him, too.

@P.Shock: Glad to have another Canadian on board! As for band, we don't really do retreats. sad.gif Although, I played clarinet last year in the Ottawa Youth Orchestra and went on their two-week long tour around Belgium and France. I'm told I have a real good sound (well, anything sounds better than cringe-worthy beginners), but I have no sense of time -- perfect for jazz band. tongue.gif

I didn't mean it that way!! I will edit it as soon as I can. I am just trying to establish Ayla as a kind of more paranoid-than-most teenager, I'll change it xd.png

EDIT: Changed it a little, sorry about that!

Edited by groundporkchops

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Deianara (day-ah-nah-RAH) (Dei/Deina) Aubinfron

Trinket: A mechanical Gambian pouched rat named Allegro. It's made out of chrome plates and has ruby-like eyes. It skitters around and does ratty things, like squeaking and chewing holes in various objects around Deianara's room. It has a primitive AI program in it, so it is intelligent, to an extent.

Appearance:

----- Regular: [x] Her hair is platinum blonde, and her eyes are gold. She hates the sun, so she carries a pair of aviator shades with her. She always wears jackets and hoodies, no matter how hot it is outside, and has only one pair of Legend of Zelda Converse that she wears everywhere. She's relatively small at 5'4 and 119 lbs.

----- Transformed: She still looks the same, but her clothes are replaced with this outfit (replace the heels with boots). She gains a pair of mechanical rat ears on the top of her head and a mechanical rat tail. Both parts are made of chrome plates, just like Allegro. She also gets claws on her fingertips and a large metal wrench the size of a generic broadsword to use as a weapon.

Personality: Deianara is a shrewd, inquisitive girl with a good sense of dry humor and copious amounts of sarcasm, all from her father. Because of her petite stature, she is very good at wriggling through crowds while still maintaining a full sprint. She's very good with machines and aspires to be a watchmaker, like her father, or an inventor someday. Most of her time is spent by her locking herself in her room and tinkering with various gadgets she created out of spare windup toy parts. She didn't have many chances to interact with other kids her age, so she's not completely caught up with modern-day "teenage social etiquette", as she likes to call it. If she meets anyone unknown to her, her first choice is to run away as fast as possible, because she doesn't know how to deal with them.

Magical Abilities: She can use any type of scrap metal to create anything she wants, but bigger objects mean that she runs a higher risk of passing out. The objects themselves take energy to maintain, and if she faints then her creations fall apart. She prefers to just make armies of tiny flying animals to swarm her enemies with. Her wrench can be used as, in extreme cases, a boomerang and bludgeon. It also helps channel her power. She can point it at some metal, and it'll start clanking around to make, say, a hummingbird or something.

Background: Her parents were French and came to America when she was three. Her native language is English, although she can speak, read, and write fluent French at home. She started dabbling in metalworking when she was in fifth grade, taking apart her father's old pocket watches and putting them back together again. Her mother was a singer and taught Deianara several songs, although she never had the best voice. Her father homeschooled her, and she spent her free time at home, watching her father mend various household appliances.

The day she turned fifteen, she stepped onto her balcony and looked over at the streets. She saw a sparkle down on the concrete and found it to be a large rat made of metal, which she took home to study.

Misc.:

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Sadiebelle Haimora (goes by Mithra Phaedren sometimes; from an inside joke with her father)

Trinket: A gold trident on a gold string around her neck

Appearance:

----- Regular: [x] She puts the two longer locks in braids, and her black-bleached-blonde hair is dyed a deep shade of blue. Her eyes are a deep forest green. She's very pale and has a few freckles scattered across her face. She's relatively tall for her age, clocking in at just 113 pounds and 5'6.

----- Transformed: She looks exactly the same, but her eyes are blood red. Her trident becomes a full-length, meter-and-a-half-long poking tool. Finally, her clothes melt away into a suit and gloves (like in the picture) made purely of water, which somehow manages not to expose anything. She also has a huge pair of knee-high boots, also made of water.

Personality: She doesn't talk much and prefers to just watch things unfold from the sidelines, only stepping in when absolutely necessary. Cold and quiet, she rarely shows any emotions. She doesn't actively try to make friends, and she values her solitude and enjoys being alone. She seems like a weak little girl, but if you anger her, prepare to run for your life. She gets much happier and talkative when she's near the sea, because it brings back pleasant memories.

Magical Abilities: She has full control over water and several other kinds of liquids. Just like the waterbenders from Avatar, she can freeze water and form various structures with it. She can also make water cyclones and tsunamis. As with a lot of other abilities, the larger the scale and the longer she maintains it, the more it wears her out.

Background: She grew up by the sea. Her father was a fisherman, and she never knew her mother. She started swimming and surfing in the ocean from a very young age, learning how to navigate through its waves. When she was 7, her father died out at sea, and she was sent to her uncle in the city. For years, she was terrified of the ocean and never went near the beach, no matter how many times her aunt offered. After a few years, she started to change her mind. She missed the sound of the waves and the feeling of the saltwater lapping at her feet as she walked along the beach. She grew up on the shore, after all. She went back to loving the ocean and surfing in its waves when she was 14.

Misc.: She likes cupcakes and stuffed animals. Don't tell anyone though; she's trying her best to keep up a tough façade.

Whee, finally done! Took me long enough whoops.

Dei and Belle are Accepted. Still very ehhhhhhh about the white platinum blonde hair, but what can I do at this point.

After careful consideration, the character limit has been established at two magical warriors max. Also, the signups post is being updated at the moment.

Doesn't platinum blonde hair usually darken when your age gets into the double digits?

Also Sadie's approximately 7cm taller than me and weighs less than I do and I'm considered pretty skinny what is this dark magic

Doesn't platinum blonde hair usually darken when your age gets into the double digits?

Depending on genetics, that can be true but my mum is 32 and still has very light blonde hair. Not sure if that's genetics or just her Swedish awesomeness coming through.

@Fractional: I'm exactly 5"5 and a half, and I weigh like 90 pounds so I suppose that's alright? *shrug*

Ew you draw so well. The orange-haired girl is her transformed look, right? Also, can anyone give me a brief recap on current events?

Ew you draw so well. The orange-haired girl is her transformed look, right? Also, can anyone give me a brief recap on current events?

Hah. Yes.

There's not much to read and catch up on, but I'll recap anyway. I'd still read the first post, if I were you. Delicious information there.

The adventure so far: It is a dreary, foggy day. Everybody's on edge because of all the dead bodies turning up in the city (caused by a supposed serial killer), so not many people are at school. It is lunch hour. The younger students (age 12-14) are screwing around in the junior cafeteria where plausible romantic subplots attempt to develop. In the senior cafeteria, everybody is too shy to talk to anyone else, and in the senior halls Trisha, Ayla, and Harold are getting ready to storm Felix's stronghold classroom where he shut himself in.

EDIT: Fixed it. Too many names.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

You mean Ayla not Lydia. Lydia is talking with Alva in the cafeteria. Also I haven't posted in IC for a while but I'm kind of waiting/thinking for a moment to post. Something more usefull that is.

Lovie, just so that we have some action going on in the cafeteria how do you feel about having Chase attempt to flirt with Josephine?

OOOOHHH, fun fun. But she can act like a b*tch sometimes. But that will surely be fun, especially since other people can react to it.

I'll try to get a post up, maybe Kevin will act tsuntsun talk with Tammy.

So, how old do you have to be to be in the senior cafeteria?