TehUltimateMage

Get Up, Go to School, Save the World (OOC TOPIC)

No I'm not but I'm more on another site were it's only about roleplay. So I don't come here so often anymore. Sorry.

Anyone mind if I post a sort of 'montage' as a scene transition?

I ask only as it may border on the issue of controlling other players characters.

Sure, what were you planning?

Also, I have the timeskip ready, and I'll be posting it today right now. Feel free to wrap things up yourself before moving on.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

I was planning to briefly describe the rest of the school day for the students and then have them on their way home - while keeping up the 'creepy' atmosphere caused by the disappearances.

Oh god, I can't stop laughing at Jack's. That is the best thing I've ever seen.

Yo what are you still in Toronto. Come visit me and my dog. ;P

I doodled Trish a while ago but it's probably gone missing by now. Nyah arts

Good, proper circuits can be hard to draw. :I

Lets see, stoic expression with an emoticon.. Yep, that's him alright.

Edited by Lore_Master

Username: psyshock

Name: Leanna Grace

Trinket: A large pink shoulder bag that also has a heart design with the hearts in various sizes and shades of pink, white and red.

Appearance:

----- Regular: Leanna has light brown hair that goes down to her mid-back. Behind her wire-frame glasses are her hazel coloured eyes. Leanna’s clothing is usually not too eye-catching, just some shirts of varying colours along with a pair of pants or some shorts. Sometimes what she wears clashes with her bright pink bag, but she still uses it anyways. Leanna is a bit shorter than average for her age, which can make the bag seem a tad big for her.

----- Transformed: When transformed everything about Leanna becomes covered in hearts and pink— essentially she looks like her bag puked all over her. Her hair becomes shorter, stopping at her shoulders and s not a bright pink colour. Her eye colur changes to match that of her hair. She wears a stylish, hot pink, short sleeved jacket with tails over a paler pink tank-top that is designed with red hearts. She wears a skort that matches her tank top in its base colour along with pink sneakers that each have a heart on the front of the shoe over her toes and a hear on each side of her ankle. On each of Leanna's cheeks there are light red heart tattoos. Her hands are covered in hot pink fingerless gloves. Leanna grows slightly in height so that her trinket, which she wears over her shoulder, fits her better while transformed.

Personality: Unlike her surname suggests Leanna is not that graceful. She can be a bit of a klutz at times. She typically sticks with her small group of fiends rather than trying to be popular or cool. She is one of those people who won’t care about socks and sandals going terribly together and will wear them anyways. Her friends may give her a hassle whenever she does something like this but in the end it is just Leanna.

Magical Abilities: Leanna’s powers revolve around objects within her bag.

First of all the bag is seemingly endless and can hold a large quantity of items without getting heavier or bulging as if it is full. While not transformed the bag retains these qualities although not too the same degree, it simply seems larger on the inside than it probably should be and objects don’t seem to weigh the bag down as much as they should.

When transformed objects she pulls from the bag will come out with some method of being used in battle, such as a weapon, shield or transport. These items typically grow to comical sizes that shouldn’t even be able to fit in the bag and she has no troubles handling the items. For example, if she pulled out a pen it would be just slightly under her height in length and could possibly be used as a spear. A mechanical pencil would appear similar to the pen but it could possibly fire out pencil lead missiles. If she were to have a mallet in her bag it would come out as a giant hammer. Paper could even be used as a shield of some kind, or textbooks as well. Even something like a stick of gum could become some kind of hover board.

Background: Leanna has lived a pretty normal life. She is an only child living with her parents. Her house is only one block away from school which is part of the reason why she is still attending. She found her bag in a store at the mall. She needed a new bag for the school year as her last one was getting old. Upon seeing this one she decided to get it immediately, pink is one of her favourite colours after all.

Misc.:

So... Is she pink enough? (That honestly wasn't my intention, it just kind of happened)

Thought a power like this would be interesting. I also had this thought earlier today, but assuming she was accepted if someone else's trinket ended up inside of her bag and she transformed what would happen if she took it out? Just the same old thing as anything else or would it allow her to use that trinkets powers?

Unrelated note but that looks like it was a fun doodle session.

Edited by psyshock

Leanna is Accepted! You can never have too much pink. I assume that everything turns back to normal size once she turns back to normal. And to answer your question, I'm leaning towards nothing happening though you bring up an interesting idea! I was thinking she could absorb attacks into her bag and release them at will as well.

Actually, this reminds me of Karol Capel from Tales of Vesperia, who used his comically oversized bag to smack enemies around and throw stuff from it at them.

sorry for not being online that much. First reason is in my description. The second one is lots and lots of unfinished papers that I had to turn in at school. No fun at all. But I will try to be more online now. Sorry for the inconvieniece of leaving the conversations suddenly, it was rude.

edit: I should also have informed all of you, or at least one of you. sorry again.

Edited by loviebeest

Wow I just noticed the doodles. Aw, no Deianara or Sadie? tongue.gif

I'm still trying to figure out transformation sequences, so it might take me a while.

It's pretty damn (is this a cuss word?? It's really common in Australia, along with bloody but not sure about other countries??) hilarious If you ask me!

'OMG, SPIDER!" * table flip *

Maybe it's because it's its face now. Literally a robot whose face is a tableflip. (Also yessss super digging Kevin's design cute robots are like My Thing man (okay not really I've just been super into [Fortuna] lately (hey you guys should check out [Fortuna])))

Oh, and here's a 2-minute reference of Trish if, y'know, arts are happening. I'll probably end up drawing most of the cast too uvu

How I wish I was one of you art people, but unfortunately drawing isn't really my thing. It took awhile to think of Leanna's transformation scene but I think I have it now, so Leanna will be having her post soon, possibly with some more from Raymond.

I would agree that the fact that the table flip is his expression that you would see adds to the humour of it.

Edited by psyshock

This was my original sketch from ages ago that I based Alva on... i didn't end up using it but I had a lot of fun drawing it, so here you are! xd.png

damn... not sure how to do this....

I will upload it to my DA and show it from there....

Edited by groundporkchops

Okay I can't see it, I'm not authorized for it. But I didn't know you were an iwakuroleplayer too.

Welp - looks like everyone decided to post.... looks like my collective montage planning can go down the drain.

With my laptop now out of action - I'll have to withdraw due to not having a reliable net access.

Instead of the planned montage - I'll write Helena out some way. I'll try to leave it open ended just in case a factory reboot saves my laptop.

Either way it can be a potential plot hook for the rest of them.

Yea, the nanties can infect organics, but its much harder compared to a machine. Even with a swarm, he could probably only infect about half a dozen baby spiders. The 'carrier' would fight back more easily during the 'transcendence' and it would require both swarms just to make it happen. Beside, a normal human could easily fight back and reject 'transcendence' in a matter of seconds, killing off whatever nanites entered. I tried to not make it over powered.

Edited by Lore_Master

Part two of the scratchpad. I fell asleep on the trip back, so it is sadly not as jam-packed as the other one.

I will have a major update on Tuesday. Most of the information about the upcoming boss will conveniently be available to Kevin/The Vessel/The Collective once it scans it during the update (as opposed to convoluted guesswork on everyone's part), so I would recommend using this time to regroup.

I am loving part two. I like what you did with the "Rayve" and the "Rayzor".

I suppose I should also add while we're talking about the magical warriors meeting each other that anyone who knows Leanna would easily be able to recognize her because she brings that bag with her everywhere she goes.