RavenWolf1010

The Magic Apocalypse

She already wanted to complain about taking Glen's coat. But before she knew it Raven ran of. She thought raven would leave them behind. But she didn't to her relief. She gladly accepted the coat and thanked her. After that she started talking like nothing happend while she put on her jacket. "Normally I travel trough the maze like tunnel system and because it has no ventilation it will get very warm. Hot even. A cover was just unnesecary." She left it at that, she didn't want to stir the subject about the refugees. Instead she looked at Raven and asked with her eyes if she was alright.

Edited by loviebeest

((I assume you saw it by now, but I posted already. It seems that in your post that you might not have seen it? happy.gif ))

((Ninja!))

Vincent considered stopping the wolf but it had already shown feelings for the man he was carrying so he didn't. It would return on its own time, if it really cared for him. And, sure enough, it did. He didn't respond to the wolf's scoldings. "Let's just move," He replied, moving past them with his knife still ready. Glen had started to shiver but he ignored it in favor of jumping out of a nearby broken window and starting down the street. He wasn't going to wait for them. Even saving one guy was good enough for him. Or capturing one monster, depending on who it was.

((your post was there just before mine I already edited it.))

(( xd.png Nice pudding. ninja.gif

Alright then, I just saw that you edited it.))

Raven was silent from then on, not feeling up to even replying to Lay. At the sight of Glen shivering, her muscles stiffened, and she was about to say something. However, Vincent disappeared through the broken window. She scowled, looking at the opening before her. It was littered with glass, and at this point, she couldn't jump very well.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Lay saw Raven hestitate and decided to take a risk. "Not to humiliate you but I can carry you if neccesary. I don't want to lose Glen out of sight. For that we musn't be left behind." She looked at Raven and offered her hand. "If you don't want to then I will leave you behind Glen worries me more."

Raven snorted, then nodded.

I just need help getting through the window, thank you.

She sighed.

I can otherwise pretty much take care of myself. I don't want to loose Glen either at this point. And if Vincent ever tried to give us the slip, I can always track him down by his or Glen's scent.

While she picked up Raven she complained back. "I did mean just trough the window and I can't track them down. My smel isn't that good." She jumped trhough the window and let Raven go as soon as they landed. "Luckely they are still in sight." She ran up to vincent, slowing down as she got closer. And after a while she walked just behind him but not as close to form a threath. She wanted to talk a bit she hated silece, wich is where her habit came from. "How long will this 'stroll' take?"

Edited by loviebeest

Raven smiled and chuckled at Lay's remark. She hustled to catch up. Now she was intrigued. Were they no longer important to Vincent? If that was the case... She crept up beside Lay.

I think I could perhaps go back and grab your weapons. It doesn't seem that we are important to him anymore.

She directed the message to only Lay, able to do so by making sure her side was close to Lay's leg.

((I'm watching a movie now... If I don't reply, sorry. I will later.

It's 47 Ronin. It looks really good.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Vincent didn't look back but pressed onwards, following a path he had travelled often. "Twenty minutes," He replied stiffly as he picked up his pace slightly. "Stay close and stay quiet. Don't wander off either. I'm going back and I'm taking your friend for medical attention and then to face the tests. If you come back late, you'll be shot immediately. Only people with guides are allowed to enter, especially strangers."

She shook her head to Raven and also picked up her pace and a normal person probably had to run, but she had trained for long distances so she was used to it. She kept the pace so that she was walking beside him. Again she was curious and didn't want to be left in silence. So she started to ask more. "You look young for a leader. How old are you?" She felt in her pockets and took out a small box with medicine. "I almost forgot it was in my jacket."

Raven hung back behind them, doing her best to keep pace with them. She didn't complain. Instead, she kept a careful watch on Glen, training her senses on him. His heartbeat seemed steady enough. An ear flicked, and she turned to the rubble, slowing slightly. Something scuttled from one rock to another. A low growl once again rumbled in her throat.

Vincent paused briefly and turned to stare at her, keeping the same pace. His green eyes blinked before he brushed his golden hair from his face to make sure she was being serious. "Is this really important?" He asked, slightly irritated by this. "If you must know, I'm twenty-six. I don't see how that's important at the moment, especially since I'm holding your friend hostage right now." He looked at the box then held out his hand. I'll make sure he doesn't bleed out before we arrive back."

She put the box back in her pocket ignoring the hand. "It isn't that kind of medicine, and I know you will make sure that he doesn't bleed out." She made sure he could here the underlying tone in her voice while she talked. And she again just smiled. "And about your age, no, it isn't important but it is nice to know who I'm talking too." She had heard the growl from Raven and her senses where on sharp. She didn't know if she could handle more problems.

Edited by loviebeest

Vincent stopped short and tightened his grip on the unconscious, shivering body he was holding. After a pause, he quickly put his knife away in favor of drawing his rapier. It would be too hard to shoot with only one hand. Sword play would be easier. "Stand behind me," He said, realizing that he had taken her weapons from her. "I can't have my prisoners and possible friends dying. Don't do anything rash or stupid."

After a few moments, she padded forward, still keeping watch. Her limp was slightly less, now that she'd kept the muscles in constant motion.

We almost there now?

Raven asked with a unnerved tone. Another shadow scuttled, and she snarled, her head snapping from side to side. Did he just call Lay a potential friend? Raven never had such a luxury, excluding, possibly, Glen and Lay. Her friends, had all been wiped out. And being what she was, friends among humans were much harder to come by.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Funny how he called them possible friends when one of them was held hostage, one of them was a monster according to him and the last one doesn't trust him at all. But she went to stay behind him either way. No use losing your live when you could have protected it. "Well do your best, I would say. And don't worry I know how to perserve my life." She smiled again.

"No, it's still a good distance off," Vincent replied, not dropping the subject as easily. Something was amiss. He clicked his tongue softly then quickly turned and started to run away. "We're leaving now," He called back. No more walking. They were running now. "Hurry. I don't like this at all."

Raven followed after him, her gait long and easy. This wound is getting on my nerves. She looked down, and was quite surprised to see a small, fleshy, pink circle. I suppose it's just the insides now. The canine grunted as she stumbled and nearly fell. The figures seemed to keep pace with them, laughing.

Lay started running after him. Even though she didn't trust him, she wouldn't doubt his instincts. She easily kept up, and she was glad that Ravan could keep up even though she had injuries. She turned to vincent and chuckled. "I did tell you we needed my sword, didn't I? Regret it already?" While she was running she waited for a anwser. She looked back again and saw Raven stumble. "Raven!!"

"Not really," Vincent replied before sliding to a stop, baring his own weapon. Great, now the wolf was falling behind. He looked irritated as he gestured to the wolf. "Go check your friend," He replied as he stepped towards the thing that had been chasing them, still keeping Glen tucked under his arm. Great. Maybe he could just cut his losses, kill the wolf and run off with the questionable ones. He already knew the wolf was a sorcerer. Why protect her?

I'm fine. Keep going.

There was a stabbing pain in her hind leg. She looked back to see a slash of blood, but nothing else. Next, it was on her shoulder. Raven barely caught sight of one of the shadow creatures diving back behind the rubble. Her eyes flicked upwards, and she spotted one ready to lunge for Vincent. Bounding forward, she intercepted the shadow creature, preventing it from latching onto Vincent's leg. It's sharp claws slashed at the muscles in her shoulder. With an angry bark, she snatched it between her jaws and crunched down. It turned to dust in her mouth and she coughed violently.

Lay was trying to balance her worries for Raven. But that was quite difficult when wolf reflexes were faster than you own. She was running towards Raven when she saw her bleeding. "No Raven, you are not alright. You are bleeding, we should..." And gone was Raven. As Lay turned around she saw one of the creatures turn into dust with a coughing Raven next to it. She went back to Vincent and Raven. "Raven are you alright?" She clapped the back of Raven. She didn't know if it would help with wolfes but she tried. "That was unexpected of you. Iknew you would protect Glen, but Vince too?" Lay smiled gently at Raven before showing more concern. "Does one of you know what those creatures even are? Vince any idea? Raven?" She don't know why but she had taken too calling Vincent, Vince.

Edited by loviebeest

"Some kind of summon, probably," Vincent replied, staying on guard. He looked down at Glen. This was going to be annoying. "I didn't manage to get a good look at them. But it would be in our best interest to run. I've got my hands full with the three of you. It would be suicidal to fight someone else now." He walked around them, looking left and right cautiously. "In a few minutes, I'll be in range with the walkie talkie. We can call in for help then and have backup come to us. But we need to get closer."

((Actually, this seems too active for me to be able to keep up. I'll take my leave now, thanks.))