RavenWolf1010

The Magic Apocalypse

((Well fine then, move on without me. xd.png ))

Raven watched him flee, and would've persued him, had it not been for the bearing voices. Ok, ok, calm down. Focus.... Her image rippled, and then she stood, looking as human as anyone else. Turning her face skyward, she watched the three men begin to congregate around the hole. Slinking back into the shadows, she silently slipped into another crack, and then back outside. "Hey, look! You, stop there!" Damn. Raven turned slowly, facing the three men. Her gaze flitted nervously from man to man. Her eyes, were a stormy grey. "Are you a sorceress?" She shook her head. One reached for her arm, and she instinctively bristled. She took a step back, widening her stance, her hand on her dagger. "Hey now, where you going?" The boldest took a step towards her.

In seconds, his hand was bloodied, a ring of teeth marks lining it. He fell back in surprise, staring at his hand. Raven had an icy look in her eyes. "You little censorkip.gif ." One pulled out his gun. She snarled, and his eyes widened in surprise. She leapt at him, her dagger at ready. It was a few moments later, that they were on the ground, covered in slashes. While it seemed to have been with her knife, it had actually been from her own teeth. "You scum." She spat on the ground, and then walked away, leaving them withering and moaning. Heading back towards the hole in the roof, she jumped down lightly, and without warning, was overwhelmed with the smell of blood. Her nose wrinkled at its metallic scent, yet her curiousity lead her onwards, deeper into the dark. She heard a female voice, and snarled once more under her breath.

((On a side note, when she talks/ walks, she looks completely human. Some an see through her illusion, and can see her in her wolf form. In her wolf form, she can talk, however, it's a form of telepathy. And though it doesn't seem like it, because her mouth does move when one sees her as a human, it's still telepathy, but the brain is tricked into thinking that she's actually talking.

As well, going back to her human 'form', some may only for a few seconds, see her as a wolf. Though they blame it on an over active imagination most times.))

Suprised she looked at him. "Why would I k..." For a moment she stopped, thinking she heard something from the darkness. She looked back at the living corpse, only to see it panicked. She looked than at slayer. Quickly she put the sword away. "Sorry, don't worry about the sword. Just me being cautious." While she said that she let her hand glide to her hip where her holster was. Luckely for her you could only feel the holster and gun not see it. "But seriously I thought a dead body fell down. It suprised me to say the least." She let out a sigh and made sure she looked relaxed. But she felt the adreline rush trough her. "Now tell me, what are you doing here and why the hell were you unconsious?"

((btw it's 0:25 AM here so I don't know how long I can go on. An of course she doesn't recognize Glen either since he changed so much. srry raven I just enjoy it too much))

Edited by loviebeest

((Sorry!))

So far, so good. She had put her weapon away so his life was at least a bit safer. "Running," he replied quickly, holding his palms out in surrender. "I was sleeping a floor up when a wolf suddenly dropped in. I think some people were hunting it but I didn't care to stick around." He looked up at the hole that traces of light were streaming through. "I jumped down here to run. I must've landed wrong."

"Well you certainly did if you didn't notice me. I was quite loud." She dared to come closer, just enough so she had time to pull the gun if neccesary and just enough to look up trough the hole. "That is a long way to fall, you think it is still up there?" She looked him straight in the face and if it wasn't for the hat, then she could have seen his eyes. She didn't think long about it but somewhere she had a feeling she knew him. "Well anyway nice to meet you." She put out her left hand to shake and made sure her other hand was still on the gun.

She made no sounds as she creeped forward, her back pressed against the wall. Her eyes had reverted back to the wolf's golden eye color. She was surprised, not only to find the source of the female voice, but also the male from earlier. The sounds rose from a hole in the floor before her, and the scent of blood that wafted up grew stronger. Peering down, the canine saw the massacre before her, and felt her skin crawl.

"Probably," Glen replied, reluctantly turning his gaze on the hand. He reached out and shook it, pulling his hat down over his eyes as he did so. No risks. He didn't want to be associated with the past. "Do you know if there is a way out of here?" He asked, pulling his hand away. "I'll be out of your hair as soon as I can," he added, turning his head away for extra precaution. He wasn't going to risk being recognized.

For a moment she said nothing and stared at her hand. She had a little thing about predicting someone's personality by an handshake. Mostly it didn't work and it was just bad instinct but she felt it was always a good way to go. "You know what, why don't you stay and help." She simply smiled at him pretending not to notice his avoiding behavior. "Two are always better then one. I help with the wolf and you help with the item I'm looking for." She looked around the room pretending to let her guard down. "What I'm looking for is round and under a seal. If you help then I will tell you the way." And she just smiled innocently at him.

"No, really," Glen replied with a shake of his hands. "I must be going. There must be another exit since you didn't know about the wolf. I wish you luck." He saluted then began inching himself towards the doorway with the broken door. "It really was a pleasure. But you know how it is with the apocalypse. The loners usually survive because there's little attention drawn to them."

Something about him made her feel like it was neccesary to bother him. She was conflicted between her instinct and her mission. And as she saw him slowly creeping towards the door she made a decision. She choose to stalk him for a while. At least till they were out of the building. The mission was finding a momento not a secret weapon or something. She could leave it for later and fresh air would do her good. Even if the cold air outside would burn her lungs. "I will guide you out and don't worry it's no bother. It's a maze in their since the apocalypse and even loners need help sometimes." With a few quick paces she was between him and the door. "Oh... Almost forgot I didn't catch your name. Mine is Lay."

((Wow, and you miss one day....))

Username: beiningtian

Name: Leon Rafalecoeur

Appearance: He has tan skin and black hair with green eyes, along with strong muscles from athletics. His typical attire consists of a plain navy jacket, a black t-shirt, knee-length jeans, and a comfortable pair of sneakers, along with a belt for his knife and gun.

Personality: RP'ed out

History: *to be added*

Other: Prefers not fighting at all. His mother was a sorceress of high caliber as well, but he don't have any magic or abilities.

Lay? Glen stopped short in his tracks and lifted the rim of his hat so his golden eyes could look her over. Why was she so familiar? Like a nagging in the back of his mind. That was a bad sign. Quickly, he pulled his hat down over his eyes. "My name is Glen," he replied hesitatly, moving away from the door as she stepped between him and it. "Let's not. Carry on with whatever you were doing and I 'll carry on with what I was doing. Please, don't make me ask again."

(( Accepted, but please read over the rules. wink.gif ))

Raven leaned in, listening intently. Her back paws began to loose purchase, and she scrabbled backwards, knocking loose pebbles down into the room. As froze, and prayed silently that it would go unnoticed.

(( Eh... So short... My apologies. >.< ))

Pebbles suddenly dropping on Glen's hat startled him enough to look upwards at the canine above them. His golden eyes flashed briefly before hundreds of tiny cracks spread through the floor above. They fanned around before collapsing downwards. Funny how removing one metal support could send everything crashing down. Glen quickly stumbled backwards, holding his head. It would easily be excused as a rock hitting him and the buildings were unsteady enough that they could collapse at a snap.

A yelp of surprise echoed through the crumbling building. As fast as she tried to move, the cracks seemed to follow her, and then fall from beneath her feet. She was less than graceful in her landing upon the rubble. Jagged stones wedged their way into her already cut up paw pads, and she had to grit her teeth from crying out in pain.

Her tail stood out straight behind her, and her fur was ruffled, standing on end. She looked like a startled cat.

While he had been hoping to shake the creature long enough to flee, it turned out Glen had only made things worse by inviting the wolf down to their level. From the way its fur was fluffed up, it didn't look good for either of them. Glen stumbled backwards slightly then dropped to the floor like a rock, cradling his head. What a useless ability he had. It could be so strong but instead he was burdened with terrible pain every time he used it.

(( I can't help but giggle at the thoughts of this big wolf all fluffed up like a cat. xd.png ))

The wolf's fur flattened out. Her golden gaze swept the room, crossing the female, and lingering for a few moments, assuring her, and then settling on the male. She wasn't hostile, but she wasn't exactly friendly either. Communication between herself and humans had never been good. Most times, she had trouble speaking English. Without realizing it, she would make the subtle gestures that they most often missed, and created a lull in communication. If she were to flick her ear, and sway her tail to and for, the small ear flick could be missed by a human, and construed that she was friendly, when however, she was warning them away.

So, she always had to make sure most of her gestures were obvious enough that they couldn't be missed, or misconstrued. She flicked her tail in annoyance, and then snorted. While she could use telepathy, more often than not it failed her. And at this point, and didn't know how'd they react to her, much less a wolf that could use telepathy.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Alright, he needed to be calm. He was trapped between a wolf and a crazy girl who carried around a sword and insisted on following him when he clearly needed and wanted to be alone. The wolf didn't seem to be attacking but the girl could grow suspicious with the sudden gave in. Act natural. Act... act childish and likable. He couldn't behave like his normal self, not around a person and a magic user. "Ohhh," He groaned, tensing as he lowered his aching head. "I think one of those rocks hit me," He added, shaking ever so slightly. His actions were entirely truthful since his head hurt like Hell. A little lie about why it hurt didn't harm anyone.

Edited by pudding

((How'd he know she was a magic user? huh.gif ))

Her nose twitched as she scented the air, but smelled no blood. The canine's ears went back, and her tail swayed gently back and forth. Her maw pulled back in a grimace, showing she wasn't going to harm him, if he was going to reciprocate it. She had heard him mention something about a rock hitting his head. While she's written off the cave in as just a natural thing, she couldn't help but grow even more suspicious of the strange man, whom had been no where near the rubble when it had come down.

((I changed my post, I assumed that's what you'd meant? xd.png ))

((Fixed. I thought the italics were the telepathy you mentioned.))

Now the wolf was snarling at him. Or something along those lines, it was hard to tell exactly what a wolf was thinking or doing. But it didn't look pleasant, especially with its ears back. He quickly lowered his gold eyes to the floor, breaking eye contact with the creature. This... was unusual behavior, wasn't it? Why wasn't the animal attacking either of them? Was it because they hadn't attacked it first? All of the animals he had met were quite rabid right off the bat. Holding his head, he slowly inched towards the corner, doing his best to move despite the pain. "Please don't hurt me doggy...wolfy...thingy"

(( Raven was being chased down, fell through a hole, sort of met Glen. Glen scattered, and Raven went back out, was nearly caught killed three guys who were hunting her, and then went back to the shelter.

While this was going on, Glen met an old acquaintance, Lay, and talked a little bit. Then Raven came along snooping, and Glen then made the ground that she was on looking down in on them, collapse in, and now that's where we are now.

I think that about sums everything up.. ))

((Edit: Give me a second to reply pudding.))

Raven let her lips slide back over her teeth, and her ears perked. The human still seemed frightened of her. Feeling frustration bubble up in her chest. Perhaps she was too menacing? Of course, he was frightened by the display of her teeth! Most thought that any sign of teeth was vicious. However, and found it silly, as humans showed their teeth to each other all the time. Perhaps he'd been frightened just because she was an animal? It may have been so, that nowadays, even dogs, who had once been kept at a human's side, have become feral. But, most were stupid. Driven by their primal instincts, they only hunted and killed in packs, or more common, killed each other. While they functioned like the wolves once did, before they'd been wiped out to a mere number of only ten, they were savage, and not as intelligent as wolves had evolved to be. Attacking wasn't always the best route to take, like the dogs thought.

With her ears perked, she tried to take on a less menacing appearance. Slowly, she inched forward. She swore she could feel the pain rolling off the male in waves. And in a way, she could. She could smell the sweat beading up, and the scent of fear, as well as another scent she couldn't identify, roll off in waves, almost in sync with the beat of his heart.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((sorry for not anwsering I was sleeping. pleas give me also time to anwser for a moment.))

She was suprised everything could happen so fast. She just simply stared at the wolf and Glen and didn't know what to do exactly. Well first things first she tought. She squatted next calmly next to Glen, ignoring the wolf and hoping it wouldn't attack. If Glen had hit his head then she needed to check if it was critical. While she stared straight at the wolf, she started to talk to glen. "Are you alright Glen? If you hit your head then we need to make sure it isn't bleeding." And after all this time she still stared at the wolf and kept her hand near her weapons. "Wait a m..." As she had used the name Glen she recognized it. "Are you that idiot Glen?" Suprised she looked at him for a moment but stared immediatly to the wolf. If it was the Glen she knew then she had to protect him.

Edited by loviebeest

The girl had neared the male human, and in doing so, had interfered with what she was doing. A low snarl rumbled in her throat, and she nearly sprang to punish the human. Yet, she cut herself short. Settling for a cold glare, the wolf merely went to ignore her completely. Attacking her would have been misconstrued as mindless aggression, not as seeing to it that she was being reprimanded for interfering what she had, for the moment, claimed to be something of hers. Slowly she edged forward, just close enough to sniff at the male's shoe, and then she moved closer, her black nose the twitching as she sniffed him over. And then she moved quickly, taking the male's hand in her mouth. Her teeth were sharp, and her jaws could easily have crushed all the bones in his hand. And yet, ever so gently, she held into his hand in her jaws. This went on for a few seconds, and just as suddenly as she'd grabbed it, she let go. In a single bound, took a respected distance away, settling into her haunches. Her ears were perked in interest, and her eyes were bright with curiosity.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

She couldn't believe what she just saw. The wolf attacked but also didn't. It was strange, for some reason she didn't look as dangerous anymore. Of course the wolf had snarled when she got close, but seeing it there like a happy and curious pup, how could it be dangerous. She softened her glare to the wolf and even smiled without showing her teeth. But of course caution first and weapons at hand. "Looks like you aren't as dangerous as we thought." She looked at the wolf and then at Glen. If he had a bad headwound then they needed to get out of here as soon a possible but still her curiosity got the better of her and the wolf intrigued her.

Her tail swished agains the ground, and it was followed by the equivalent of a smile canine smile. Her goal had been more or less accomplished, and she'd gotten across that she didn't mean any harm (if of course no harm was meant to her). The fact that the girl's hand still rested on her weapon slightly unnerved her.

The concern was obvious on the human female's features. Raven tried to think of a way to communicate to her, that Glen would be ok, and that he just needed rest.

((I think we should wait for pudding now. I don't want to go to far now without giving him/her a chance to let Glen react. ^.^ ))

Glen didn't hesitate to back up to the wall as the wolf inched closer to him. When his back touched the wall, his eyes widened slightly before he squeezed them shut. His fingers coiled around the rim of his hat and dragged it down to cover his face in an attempt to hide from the wolf as it approached. He twitched slightly when the wolf began sniffing him, daring not to breathe. Of course, this was when Lay decided to recognize him. "Nooo," He replied hopefully, quickly pulling his hat down again as soon as the wolf released his hand. "I'm just going to… sit in this corner and not move for a while. Don't mind me."