RavenWolf1010

The Magic Apocalypse

Lay stopped pounding the door as she turned to Raven, leaving her hands on the door. The panick had grown and the tears were in her eyes. She didn't want to lose family or friends anymore. "I-I saw a hunter, I attacked it. B-b-but..." she took a ragged breath before she continued. "Glen was hit instead. He took him again Raven, he took him again." She let go of the door to rub her tears away, leaving a bloody smudge on the door. "I-I don't want to loose him again. I lost contact with him just before the war. A-a-and now they think he is a revolutionist. I will loose my only old friend again." She sagged against the door to the floor, completly in tears with a bloody face. She couldn't stop crying, she didn't ever think she would reach her limit so soon. "And Hanil doesn't want to open the door." She said as last before she couldn't say anything anymore. She never wanted to hurt a friend and still she did. Guess I'm still a coward. She tought.

((I can be quite dramatic dry.gif ))

Edited by loviebeest

As soon as the both of them were out of the room and the door was closed, Vincent quickly reached out and grabbed Mina by the arm. The guards, at the banging sound, quickly swarmed the door to watch over it properly. "Mina, please," Vincent declared. He could see she was angry but he didn't want to see her leave like that. In his other hand, he was still holding onto Glen tightly as the young man panicked. "I need your help this time. I know I have blood on my hands but this is the only way for me to make things right."

Raven looked over at Lay with concern. She loped to the other side of the room, picking up some left over gauze. Carrying it back to her, she held it out.

Easy now, you need to calm down. I'll figure something out, but I need you to be thinking with a clear head, ok?

Despite the growing worry eating away at her, she kept her composure. Something nagged at the back if her mind still.

Now, what do you mean, you saw a hunter?

There was no way she could've... Raven tried to make sense of what she'd said. Did I... Somehow rope her into my memory? She looked to Lay again.Maybe we can use this to our advantage...

((I might not reply for a bit. We were doing CRTs, but now we are resuming our regular schedule.))

Hanil turned to open the door for the captives left in the room. He pulled on the door, only to discover it had locked. He stopped, looked around, and then pulled on it again. Still locked. There was only one way to get out, then. There was a moment of hesitation as Hanil considered what he could do. The man extended his metal hand, firmly gripped the handle, and pulled. With a horrible screech, the door was ripped from its hinges as he pried it open. Metal arms had its advantages.

Mina spun around as soon as she was grabbed to glare at Vincent. No. It's never going to end like this. More will come seeking revenge. You'll kill more innocents. It will end with genocide to both sides of the party. Look at the damage this has caused in the past. I am remaining neutral on this and I'm going to watch the world burn because of things you and others like you did. She spat. For a light-hearted, free-spirited vagrant, Mina actually had some deep insights to current events. She just never said anything about it. I know every rebel base and every refugee camp across America. That sort of information could destroy the country. I'm not getting into this, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Edited by shadow_claw

Lay looked up with a bloody tear striken face and accepted the gauze. She wound it over her hand as she spoke "I saw a hunter threathening me, I was so scared yet so angry." She paused to make a knot with her teeth to bind the gauze. She wanted to say more until she heard a loud screech. She looked behind her and quickly stood up. Because behind her the door was being unhinged. Her heart started to flutter as she saw a chance appear before her. She quickly ran back to were she dropped the scalpel while she wiped away tears. Her face got only more red smudges. While picking up the scapel she talked to Raven. "I will tell the rest later. Right now we can break free." Lay gave Hanil a quick hug before she went trhough the now open door. "Thanks I almost thought everyone here was evil." Firmly grabbing the scapel and clear-headed after seeing a chance, she went to confront Vincent. She knew she could mentally break down any moment. That little lapse was only a foreboding. "Vince! Let Glen go. I know him he isn't like that." She said as she stood behind him, ready to attack with her only weapon, a scapel. Unknowing of all the weapons Vincent was carrying.

((sorry if i'dont interact much with you raven en claw))

Edited by loviebeest

Raven watched Lay go. She would catch up, in a moment. Turning to Hanil, she dipped her head in gratitude.

Thank you. Even if you may have done it to save yourself.

She dove out of the room. Where had the guards gone? Lay is going to get herself in even more trouble. She didn't stop and think. She shook her head. Raven hung back, watching Lay confront Vincent.

Lay, you need to think this through.

Was she acting so rash because of blood loss and anger? Or was it something else?

((Oops completely forgot about the guards. xd.png pudding and claw are not really biting today.))

She stood there waiting for Vincent to anwser, oblivious about the guards as they came closer. Lay heard Raven 'talking' and almost wished she could talk like that so others didn't need to hear her. "I'm thinking this trough Raven, I'm killing him if that is needed to get Glen back." God, I sound like a rambling child. She let that tought go, it was unneeded. She didn't know why she was acting like this, she only knew one thing. She had lost everyone to the war and almost herself on revenge. That's why she made herself a promise a long time ago to not 'lose' herself to anything involving the war. Now she had found a old friend from before everything went bad. She couldn't afford to lose him, especially to someone who already lost himself in the thing she wanted to avoid. She couldn't accept it, she couldn't. It would mean her breakdown if she lost another friend. Didn't matter human or wolf. And she knew.

((I'm quite good at setting a dramatic tone, I wonder, do I go to far sometimes?))

Edited by loviebeest

Vincent swallowed something that had become lodged in his throat during Mina's speech. Regret? For the first time he had the possibility of finding one of the people that had destroyed New York and Mina wasn't even backing him on it. She was always helping him and now....

The sound of the door screeching behind him caused Vincent to turn away from Mina and stare towards it. A pair of golden eyes suddenly snapped open and Glen's hand quickly shot inside his jacket, pulling out the knife he had used to threaten him on the way over. Gritting his teeth together, he twisted around and suddenly swiped upwards with his new weapon. Blood splattered against the opposite wall and, after a second, Vincent's grip on Glen's collar slackened and he collapsed sideways, landing on his stomach. Glen shook his head slightly as he stood upright, holding the bloody knife in his hand.

(( Eh. I like it. I'm actually pretty self conscious about mine sometimes... ))

Raven shrunk back as Glen sliced-and-diced Vincent. The smell of blood once again overwhelmed her. They don't realize how much trouble they are causing me with all the blood, do they? The guards began to move in. Raven snapped at one, stopping just before her teeth clamped down and took off some fingers. She snarled, driving them back a bit. She looked to Glen from the corner of her eye. This wasn't going well at all.

All of you need to calm the censorkip.gif down, now.

Enough blood had been shed already. Judging by the pool of blood collecting under Vincent, way too much. As much as she didn't like him, without him, there would most likely be chaos amongst the Resistance. She looked to Mina.

You take care of Vincent. You're a doctor, aren't you? Try to stop that bleeding.

Raven turned back to Glen.

Listen to me Glen, I need you to relax, ok? Trust me, I'll make sure nothing happens, to either of you.

Would they listen? She didn't know for sure. But some one needed toast least try.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Lay stood there shocked. The nice Glen she always knew, just stabbed someone. She was again in a daze until Raven's voice of reason shook her out of it. She didn't care any more. She dropped the scalpel and walked to Glen, still ignoring the guards and ignoring whatever more Raven said. For a moment she paused at the body of Vincent before she stepped over it. She didn't care, her friend could move freely again. "Glen? Let me look at the wound on your back." She said almost unhearable. Lay moved closer to Glen ingnoring the knife. "It's my fault anyway, so let me do something about it." She reached out to him while smiling her usual smile.

There came a shriek when Glen attacked her friend. Mina didn't realize it had escaped from her lips. She dove forward and grabbed Vincent, and slowly settled him onto the floor. For a few seconds, she remained crouched over her bleeding friend. Then, the lights that lit the corridor overloaded. Glass sprayed in all directions when this happened. Instantly was the already dark hallway pitch black. Namina turned slowly to gaze upon Vincent's assailant. Her eyes had become a solid white and glowed intensely. You die first. After speaking, she turned back to her wounded friend and placed both hands over the injury. Fueled by rage and fear, she poured every last drop of energy into healing Vincent. Damn it, he wasn't going to die on her watch!

Glen, meanwhile, was absolutely transfixed by the blood on the knife he was holding. He seemed remarkably calm about the entire situation, as if he didn't quite understand what he had done. Or perhaps he just didn't care. And then, very slowly, a smile formed on his face. He used the blood on his hand to pull his hair back, away from his eyes and uncover their gleaming gold color. "But I am calm," He replied with a smile, waving the knife from side to side. "For the first time in years I am actually calm!" He dismissed Lay with a wave of his hand, his smile widening as the lights suddenly went out and the tunnel was plunged into darkness. "So why don't you just let him die? It's not like I'll just let him go. I have an image to uphold, you know?"

((pwhahaha now they are matching. bloody face and bloody hair.))

Rejected she let her arm fall by her side. She looked at Glen, he had changed. He wasn't the Glen she knew anymore,this one looked like a maniac, and she knew that. But for her it didn't matter. Her friend was her friend, didn't matter if they changed. The room fell in darkness and she felt the same thing as just moments ago, just intenser. And she heard Glen talking again. She looked him in his eyes, something she was unable to do for years. "Wich reputation Glen?" She asked with a smile again on her face. Smiles had by long now become her shield to hide her real emotions. She felt conflicted, knowing that he had changed while she still considerd him a friend.

((I had wanted to wait for others to react but I had to anwser.))

Edited by loviebeest

Mina lifted one of her now bloody hands to reach for one of her pistols. That was the voice she remembered from Glen. Although she appeared calm, she was breaking down inside. All of this was a lot to handle for such a smalll period of time. Her back still turned, she took no time in responding to Glen. As do I, ghost. You think you wouldn't challenge me after the...unfortunate outcome of our last fight. I made sure to mount your friend's head on a stick outside your base. Mina stoopped once she had healed the wound enough to keep it from being leathal. Healing him fully would be the end of them. You gave me a pretty scar last time. The silvery-white scar that started at her left cheekbone ended across the bridge of her nose. Mina wore it proudly. It's a shame I'm keeping a neutral side. I would've enjoyed a fight with you. Scooping Vincent up in her arms, the theif stood slowly. She had places to be.

Glen smirked in the darkness as he spun the knife around. "It's funny," He replied without a care. "You really managed to shake him after that. I wasn't able to hold on for a long time there." He shook his head with a small laugh. "And you managed to show me exactly where the survivors of the New York massacre were hiding!" He clapped his hands together in delight. "I'm going to have a lot of fun here! So why don't the rest of you shoo, I'll clean up this big mess and then I can hunt you all down and kill you like dogs. Sounds fun, doesn't it? I love a good game of cat and mouse." He ignored Lay, not seeing her as any kind of threat and instead kept his focus on where Mina's voice was coming from.

Edited by pudding

Mina simply continued walking. She was neutral, and that was that. There was no way she was going to get involved. Not with Vincent hurt and the Golden-Eyed Ghost on the loose. She continued to jog away until she was outside. Then, she loaded herself and Vincent into her old pickup truck, floored the gas, and took off.

You're...You're a psychopath. When Hanil spoke up, it was in the cover of darkness. Glen was the cause of all the trauma he suffered. Glen was there when every fell apart. Glen took part in it. It both infuriated and terrified the mechanic. They were all going to die, weren't they?

((I call for Hanil getting pushed to far and exploding into violence.))

Lay could only hear the girl walk off with vincent. "that's one thing gone." She tought aloud. She looked at Glen and could only see the golden eyes in the darkness. "If the mouse didn't run than would you still play cat and mouse. Glen?" She looked at his eyes hoping to get an anwser from the Glen she knew. But she knew the chance was small, and it didn't matter anyways. She broke eyecontact when she heard Hanil talk. She turned to him only looking where the sound came from. "Does that matter? It still is Glen." He still is my friend even if he doesn't think so anymore. She smiled at Glen hoping he knew she got his back.

((I forward it, btw I think I just made Lay fall in love with Glen. Even if she is slowly getting mental.))

((Going to wait for Raven with Glen. But I vote yes.))

Vincent slowly opened his eyes as the car rushed forward with a loud roar. He slowly raised a hand to and slowly rubbed his eyes. He felt really sore. "Mina?" He asked softly as he glanced over at her. "What happened?" He asked after a moment before he noticed quite a bit of blood on his shirt. He looked terribly confused and possibly even distressed. "This isn't in the base!"

Mina didn't keep her eyes of the nonexistant road even as Vincent spoke. She had gone pale and was trembling visibly from healing Vincent. You got shanked in the stomach by a notoriously Psychotic extremist. By the time we're gone, there probably won't be a base left. This didn't keep her from driving. They needed to be as far away from the base as possible. Once Glen got bored...he'd come after them. Only when the base was completely out of sight did she speak again. I'm...I'm sorry. For everything. You were right about him.

"What?!" Vincent yelled, immediately regretting it. He tensed and hunched over, coughing loudly. He had been right. He had been completely right. And that was worse. The people in the base wouldn't know. They would all be slaughtered! "We need to go back," He whispered as he held his chest in pain. "I can't just leave them behind. Pull the car over, I'm getting out now. We need to go back."

Mina's answer came as the doors of the truck locked with the hit of a button. There was no way she was letting him go back. Not in the condition he was in. I'll drug you if I have to. Going back will get us killed too. I'm sorry...but I can't let you die. She apologized yet again. And for once, she was truthfully sorry. But facing off against him was suicide.

Vincent tried to open the door anyway, if not just to make sure they were actually locked. No. No, no, no, no! He had saved all those people! He couldn't just let them die like that! Keeping on hand over his chest, he pulled his fist back, he bunched the window as hard as he could. While his fist was throbbing from pain, this did little to actually crack the window of the truck. Oh, wait. He still had his jacket. He was armed! He began to fumble through his jacket, trying to pull out his pistol so he could shoot through the window.

Did Vincent think she was kidding? Mina slammed on the brakes when the injured man began to shuffle through his coat. Wasting no time, she unzipped the backpack at her feet and pulled out a case of syringes. I'm sorry With that, Mina lunged for Vincent, aiming to stab him in the neck. This was fair, right? She had issued him a warning! These arguments in Namina's mind did little to soothe the guilt flaring up inside her. This was all her fault.

Vincent wheezed when his air was suddenly cut off by the seatbelt crashing against his tender injury. His head crashed against the back of the seat while both of his hands immediately took to nursing his chest. The only warning he had of the next act of betrayal was Mina's apology before there was a sharp stabbing sensation in his neck. He didn't care what other people said, shots hurt. His green eyes stared at Mina, her apparent act of betrayal shocking him. "Mina?" He asked faintly, blinking several times. "What did you...?" he was starting to feel very nauseous very quickly.